ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IF YOU BURN THE COAL YOU WILL PAY THE TOLL

ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IF YOU BURN THE COAL YOU WILL PAY THE TOLL
Dash cam footage released Thursday by the Florence County Sheriff’s Office reportedly shows a woman’s attempt to flee from deputies who were attempting a traffic stop. The woman’s SUV makes contact with several cruisers before she loses control of the car, rolling it over multiple times before being ejected. The incident occurred on July 12 when deputies attempted to stop the driver, identified as 22-year-old Brittany Nicole Jeffords, for a traffic violation on North Cashua Street, but she refused to stop, according to information from Deputy Chief Glenn Kirby with the Florence County Sheriff’s Office. At one point, the suspect stopped the vehicle in a parking lot where a man exited the car and was arrested by deputies before she sped off, officials say. The chase continued onto Black Creek Road and the TV Road area where it ended when Jeffords flipped the SUV and was ejected from the car.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/brittany.l.jeffords/photos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: toll.jpg (500x137, 44.67K)

did she died?

Attached: 1481931858738.png (657x527, 29.02K)

where did this girl go wrong Zig Forums?
facebook.com/brittany.l.jeffords/photos

Attached: 972094_532436893481784_1384018325_n.jpg (588x960, 42.06K)

She went black

No love there. None lost either.

Things will change very soon and they will very quickly.

JUDGES SHALL KILL ALL COPS IN A PUBLIC COURT OF LAW

When she rejected her cultural heritage forthe worst possible male suitor in the entire universe.
Its a decent trade off if u are absolutely commited to the cuck lifestyle

Attached: 244238614068741dfbbca1010e36a067ef99708d4d23696c61f9b543935572bb.jpg (960x461, 174.4K)

Nope.

See how easily that shit flipped over?
Enjoy your tall cars false sense of safety.

Please spoiler that degeneracy.

Shitty father, or lack there of.

Wrong.

You are wrong. Read the pdf.

I see no pdf, and things already change.

Why the fuck do idiot video editors think they need to accelerate certain parts? Just dump the clip and let the viewer decide what to watch.

Ain't never going to change. Not soon anyway…

No Pepe. No corpse for you to hump tonight.

Programed by the media

Attached: ff7fe87863b02023ba05f735550c424c9ad85a9417208671fe6c702c493a6158.jpg (400x299 397.79 KB, 22.4K)

you mean kikes?

They don't come back
Always a Brittany

I never realized puffer fish were niggers

Well, they both inflate their size when threatened, and puffer fish are always stealing my bait, plus they make a bunch of noise when caught, so, it makes sense…

Top kek

Fetal alcohol well hidden with makeup. She has low self esteem, which leaves them open to feminist manipulation.

Attached: Knocked the Fuck Out.gif (499x377, 490.49K)

That head shape comes from a selfish mother who clamps down not wanting to pass the shoulders after experiencing the head. It functions at the level of a chicken.

Wew another "all white women are degenerates and whores" thread.

Thanks for the blackpill moishe. I'll make sure to give up and stop struggling now.

How do you arrive at "all white women"?

Attached: Verily.jpg (495x300, 71.63K)

I was hoping she did after that car rolled on top of her coming out. If we lived in a sane society they would have left her on the curb and just called the clean up crew.

Truth shouldn't be censored, if you get turned on by pedos and sand niggers raping children you've got issues censoring won't solve

The seed's been planted, user.
Try not to giggle the next time one panhandles you and my post springs to mind. ;)

Just watch, she'll probably end up a quadriplegic/vegetable on the taxpayers' dime at a long-term care facility.
Greeeeeeat…

She looks it.
Isn't that a crime?
This shit needs to be put to a stop, already.

Stupid zogbot was lucky he didn't knock the dumb bitch into oncoming traffic and kill someone.
I never understood police chases. They put a bunch of civilian lives in danger chasing someone that they already have the tag number for. Just wait until the stupid cunt shows up to bail out Tyrone and arrest her then.

she ded

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-28 at 12.21.23 AM.png (382x198, 102.53K)

Attached: tyrone.gif (375x197, 1.64M)

Don’t burn the coal.

Now lookey here, someone threw away a perfectly good white woman.

Attached: Done Told You.gif (400x222, 835.69K)

Can't really compare that old ragged out Tahoe hoopty to a modern SUV. Look how stable the explorers are. That old Tahoe is bouncing and lifting tires just taking turns at slow speeds.

Attached: tahoe.jpeg (600x369, 163.83K)

it is a 2006 at newest and a 2001 at oldest
I think i did pretty gud for its age against modern police spec suv.

stabilitrack was available on these older tahoes from 2003 up when engine transitioned over to a drive by wire system

A cheap lift and oversize tires kill the effectiveness of this
a worn suspension wont help either

Overall i think that was a halfway decent Chevrolet commercial till she got spun into oncoming traffic and panicked

the pic you posted is a non 4wd 07 up model
A well maintanined GMT 820 with stablitrack is quite comparable in its rollover rating to the newer GMT920 but a 4x4 has a 1 inch body lift from factory and different suspension than the 2wd model, its just not a valid comparison. A police spec one with stiffer springs shocks and swaybars even a different wheel tire combo stretches that comparison even more

Attached: 1e7c6172c015e83a8a1e8ee9e99d80d685117f926342dfc0eabbb5b68fabcfbc.jpg (680x660, 38.74K)

Attached: Toll Road - Face Down Ass Up.jpg (1036x3832, 331.96K)

Looks like daddy issues and a hint of childhoold molestation.

She's just low IQ white trash. You can tell from the name.

REMINDER THAT PO LICE ARE MURDERERS AND KILLED THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LISTEN
Wreckless endagerment of everybody else on the road.
Imagine murdering people and telling the judge that the reason was they "just wouldn't listen". These niggers are sociopathic serial killers.
PEACE OFFICERS SHALL NOT CHASE AND SHALL NOT BE ARMED BY THE STATE
They will carry their own personal firearm if they so desire.

curios … am I black or white in this scenario

If im white its ok … because its ok to be white

why do you think its not ok to be white ?

oh and she was endangering others by her reckless driving, its clear that the safetest thing to do was to stop her from continued driving by any means possible.

she would have ran over others if they didnt stop her

I'd guess either abandonment issues (father, probably due to wife leaving him) or father being a piece of shit.

Sorry jew but the Northern European people have the higest iq and are responsible for the entirety of the modern world.
>teleprinter shitposting

Not true, she would not have fled at a high speed or in a wreckless way had she not been threatended with deadly force and had not been such a dumb cunt and just stopped bc the police represent the will of the people. The same logic that applies to security guards and liability is magnified in a police chase with motor vehicles at high speeds on public roads. If police were not allowed to chase then there would be no danger in her fleeing a traffic stop for tail lights or driving with niggers or whaterver.
Fuck police for being basically low iq niggers.

One of these things doesn't belong.

Attached: fgthderthewrt.jpg (3023x1128 115.29 KB, 2.49M)

Idk what you are on about but it is not only okay to be white but being European means being superior to other peoples.

And it works to separate ip from identity which is why you use it before your jump to your proxy ip fednigger.
And is there proof she fucks niggers and wasn't just selling the guy dope ? I missed that if there was but my comments are about police you niggers cheer when they crush nigger skulls but they treat whites like they treat niggers: like slaves.
They do not conduct travel stops but "traffic" stops, "traffic" as in "illegal trafficking" as in "commerce" meaning when you operate a motor vehicle to "drive" on a public "road" (travel) you are engaging in an act of commerce and thus are enslaved to drver's and vehicle licenses.

HAHAHAHA!

Keep moving the post…

Read the description, she was in court.

you must have a high IQ to burn coal amiright whore.

TOR is an acronym you nigger.

You don't belong here.

Lots of normies dye their hair with pink in it because of the (((komen foundation))) breast cancer stuff

That's your opinion, no one else has said that. We're actually on topic and talking about this one case.

thx 4 the technical explanation.

Filtered

Uh anyway, I'm digging all the police threads on here lately. Sucks that girl died. She was redeemable. Maybe. Probably not. Maybe with a time machine before she fucked the niggers.
Daily reminder to be a father to your daughters.

womp womp

Attached: toll.jpeg (1851x939, 2.16M)

Found the white trash nigger lover.

jews in entertainment, movies, media, music, news they're degenerate motherfucking pedophiles ruining people one life at a time.

Attached: 1514492131486.jpg (600x340, 63.84K)

The only funny thing about coalburning is that sometimes niggers are so stupid that they mistake pale beaners for white women and they end up being the one to pay the toll.

Attached: coalburning cuts both ways.webm (640x360, 868.32K)

Explain further please.

Nobody cares, nigger.

Attached: iQZamqG.jpg (500x208, 15.47K)

Remind me why again the catalog needs to be filled with zero effort "look this one white woman fucked a nigger and something bad happened to her like anyone could have predicted" threads? This shit is "what does Zig Forums think of X"-tier. Another sad component leftover from the kampfy era.

Then you'd be bitching about the video being 20-40 minutes long and begging people to post timestamps. This shows the whole situation without long 10 minute sequences of just driving fast where nothing happens.

kind of hot actually

Take your sad depraved bestiality degeneracy to >>>/bog/

Forgot to sage and report

accepting the precepts of stronk, indepyndnt feminism.

So she was not even belted. Lol.