Canadian Nationalist Party is bring sabotaged by Elections Canada

We all know how difficult it is to get real people to take real action towards political change. Well, Elections Canada knows this too.

In order to maintain a political party's registration – or to register a new political party – the party must collect 250 signatures from party members and send them to Elections Canada. EC then mails the declarations to the members (using the addresses provided with the signatures) and requires that the members sign them again and mail them back. That's twice a member has to sign something and send it through snail mail – no other option is allowed. Then, if a declaration is a year old (or possibly even only months old) this process has to be repeated, for after some period of time a declaration "expires".

All of this is to confirm that members actually exist and actively support the party they are signing.

It seems reasonable on the surface, but this system only serves to reinforce establishment political parties, which, as we all know, serve the (((globalist))) agenda; i.e. have no interest in stopping the hundreds of thousands of illegal Asian immigrants flying into our country each year, or the hundreds of thousands of immigrants coming to Canada each year for "refuge" from…the United States of America (I guess they want to abuse our already backed-up healthcare system), or have any desire to stop the approaching demographic replacement of our people.

Therefore, the only hope our people, blood, heritage has of surviving is through revolutionary action – which we are presently ill-armed to perform – or through a new political party. But these requirements make it almost impossible for a serious new party to form – 250 Canadians have to sign and send in snail mail twice, all within the span of one year or less.

The CNP (website and policies here: nationalist.ca/) had 76 of 250 members confirmed (see here: nationalist.ca/2018/06/21/cnp-july-20th-meet-registration-requirements/) as of the end of June, but since then the party has grown more rapidly than at any time before through dozens of online interviews and private rallies. A large second batch of declarations has been sent in to meet a July deadline, and EC has to send these declarations to the members' addresses for confirmation signatures before they can add to the 76 confirmed members (and many members have been complaining about never receiving mail from EC). If the 174 required confirmed members are not gained this month or next, EC might force the CNP to start over – the 76 confirmed members will have to confirm again. And as has already been acknowledged, getting people to do these sorts of things is not easy.

This post is a plea to the Canadians of Zig Forums – send in the form at this URL (nationalist.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/CNP-Membership-Form.pdf) to this address:

and await mail from EC which you then must sign and send in again. Don't just do this yourselves, but ask whatever family members and friends whom you can convince to do the same. It costs nothing but the stamps to do this, and would finally give Canadians an option at the polls that actually serves their interests. Don't underestimate the value of having this option formally present in the political space.

We are running out of time, Canada, as a party and as a people.

Attached: 21-points.png (367x500 212.24 KB, 85.83K)

If a mod wants to change the "bring" in the title to "being" I wouldn't complain.

I suggest everyone consult the 21 points in order to understand that the CNP is very aware of what's going on and what ultimately has to change to put a stop to it. You make think that the real solution is absent, but do note that the CNP wants to handle the problems of dual-citizenship, an unnationalized central bank and usury on loans to the government, and mass-immigration.

The policies are still in some ways fluid at this stage, so take it with a grain of salt. There are still discussions within the party trying to determine what exact policies would be best to accomplish what needs to be accomplished.

There are several healthy steps in the 21 point plan, honeypot or not. Something like this needs to exist asap if only to be a bulwark to rally from in shifting the Canadian overton window. You're asking standalone complex anons to go on a whole new list though, and they each need to examine as individuals whether or not it is strategically viable for them to do so.

The party's mission right now is to simply keep doing this. When they are forced to start over, they do so with renewed vigor. Honesty and passion will win this war of attrition. Get some good, calm speakers who can drop hard truths without rising to baits and lead by example until more people do join.

lol

This isn't difficult retard. If the Christian Heritage Party could do it, so can you.

This may be the path, but there is only so much time left to Western nations, and we can only afford to start over so many times.

Unless our plan to to wait for when SHTF and gamble our existence on our brothers waking up to fight for their survival. Although that path wouldn't be far from the historical norm.

Says the American whose only conception of Canada is Queen Trudeau.

Times are much different now than they were then, in case you are unaware.

Is bring? Translator of soviet make comrade?

Wow, seems a good start, hope those guys succeed.
Never looked in to Canadian politics, but what i know from the economics sector is that is a immense country with few people.
Could become a really super economic power if administrated right.

That's not helpful faggot. Canadians are in the shit, and they need help. If you're not gonna contribute positively to the discussion, then fuck right off you literal kike.

CNP AND JAMES SEARS ARE CSIS OPERATIONS
AVOID THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO APPEAR ON A LIST

This is what the leader, Travis Patron, firmly believes. He says Canada is a country with some of the most untapped potential in the world, and given the small population and plentiful resources, there is tremendous room for growth. Of course, none of that will remain true if millions of third worlders flood the nation over the next few decades.

48DD5A IS A KIKE SHILL WHO INTENDS TO SCARE CANADIANS AWAY FROM ANY ACTION THAT MIGHT SAVE THEM FROM JEWISH SCHEMES

I can make unsubstantiated statements too. Actually, I think my statement has more evidence than yours.

Good on you Canucks.

Ignore the paranoid shitposters in the thread and keep on trying to spread the message to your fellow Canadians. Proud of you folks taking action, it is important in this day and age.

t. american

Isn't that good, then?

Attached: Isnt that good then.PNG (617x819, 46.59K)

Im already on a list, Im on every list you can get on. Its not illegal to be put on some list, 30 million Americans are under some form of surveillance. Thats largely irrelevant when our political systems are designed to kill our race off. You will never overturn Canadas anti-discrmination laws and therefore politics is merely a half measure, a non solution, a mitigating factor that actually only serves to de-radicalize people and engage them in meaningless wastes of time, all while our population shrinks into minority. We will not pursue political change through elections until were marginalized and half a country. You dont compromise on a future for white children with communist niggers and Jews.

Oh look, another globalist modern Canada thread which hides the fact modern Canada is multicultural by essence: its goal was to form a multicultural nation to kill the real Canada (french by essence) and create a french-english-chink headed chimera.
Canada is just seen as an empty territory that must be filled asap with anything that walks on two legs.

Any canadian nationalism is a laughable joke if it cannot digest what I just said; there is a problem at the core, we are not even a confederation like we officially say we are anyway, we are a federation.

Bump

French whites have infinitely more in common with English whites and when push comes to sharia, they will fight as brothers. Quebec has its own legal system distinct from the rest of Canada, yet an argument still remains for both sides to make an agreed upon split. Not now however, because the communists lead the secession push, not the French Nationalists.

Kikes love to shit on Canada don't they? Canada had the most purest Anglican culture in the American Continent, comparatively to the (((capitalist))) libertarian hedonist state of the US and brown horde of South America.
Looks like Canada really pisses off those shills.

Attached: know_your_goyim__by_captaincage-d6hxktf.png (1024x721, 305.93K)

Canada banned poor people in 1915. THAT Canada no longer exists. Havent you heard Trudeau? Its now a post-national state. Post national states arent countries, and Canada was a country.

Attached: Canada-1915-POOR-PEOPLE-BANNED-THIS-IS-REAL-CANADIAN-CULTURE-NOT-ACCEPTING-SHITSKIN-CUNTS.jpg (720x960, 123.37K)

The only viable excuse for a Canadian Nationalist party to exist is to trigger leftists into their own demise, to make them think its actually Hitler reincarnated and provoke them into resistance, which creates counter-resistance.

Good. The only people that were immigrating that were poor were Wops, potato niggers, kikes, and actual niggers.

Remember, Trudeau mentioned during his campaigning that he wants to change the election system, but then when he got elected he renegged and said, "I don't want to change it because it could give 'fringe' parties an edge."

Weird, you understand things more than the contrary.
No one in Québec truely ever wanted to split from their own Canadian identity to form a new one in Québec, but history forced us to do so: the term Québecer really took off during the 1960-1970 when the old era fell (the Quiet Révolution), before that we were french-canadian.
My solution to Canada would be to give back power to provinces (where power originated from if you think of it, Ottawa and centralization came way later) to see a new Constitution being negotiated on a more tradional, historical and realist base.
Canada lacks legitimacy in a way.

Thanks, brother. My hope for America is that Trump does more to awaken the whites south of the border than he does in (apparent) service of ZOG.

The goal of the CNP is to protect the existence of French Canadians as well as English Canadians. A split of Quebec from the rest would one day be desirable, but as others have said, now is not the time – until we establish a government that serves the interests of real Canadians, no Quebec split will succeed, no policies that serve the interests of Canadians will pass. We need to focus on closing our borders and getting our birthrates up, and the CNP has policies to do both. Bury your rage at English Canadians for now and fight with us for all of our survival.

Canada had a truly admirable history, with strong and masculine leaders who publicly spoke about racial politics from the very beginning (our first Prime Minister spoke about the necessity of preserving the Aryan character of our nation – and now he, Sir John A. MacDonald, is being removed from our $10 bill)
You are right that Canada is not what is once was, but what Western nation today is? We must fight to rebuild, to do as our ancestors did, and the CNP is one part of that fight. Please, if you are Canadians, do what you can to convince as many people to send in declarations as possible.

Even just having a Nationalist option at the polls would play its roll in awakening the populace. If you are Canadian, send in a declaration and convince your family and friends to do the same.

He may have even named "the rise of nationalism" at that time, or if not that is certainly what he meant by "fringe"

One of the policies being floated around within the CNP is to do whatever can be done to empower provinces. This is largely in the interest of granting the French the power over themselves they deserve without having to split the nation. Others in the party have suggested giving provinces the ability to say "no" to immigrants (without giving them superseding power over the federal government yo say "yes")

Posts by user ID:

4cc531: 6 (24%)

Cast your sights upon these dubs!

DUBS
> 00's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 33's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 44's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 55's (1 total; 25.00%)

Attached: 1d73cae8573c4a58a9b8efc037d3934f.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

The numbers speaks against your grand strategy, why would Québec fight with you if we clearly are better off on our own?
The birth of modern Canada in 1867 was not a gift to us, it is only because 100 years later it turned into communist globalist bullshit that you start to panic.

Filtered for D&C.

That is the problem that is explicitly being addressed. That's the opposite of hiding it you retard.
That was the goal of the 50s-60s jewish take over. And the real Canada was in no way "french by essence" you idiot. There were more Scots than French.

Actual niggers weren't allowed, Canada's immigration policy restricted entry to non-whites.

You aren't. You are one of the biggest problems. Quebec is a communist, cosmopolitan, multi-racial, urban hellhole. Quebec leaving would be the best thing possible for Canada.
Yeah, people don't like bad thing, they did like good thing. How shocking.

Canada doesn't deserve a nationalist party. we aren't a nation we are an increasingly detrimental confederation of provinces. we need a Confederate Canadian Party. Reduce the federal government in scope an authority and expand the autonomy of interprovincial negotiations. a major platform for me is the Thai rule. no business may be own in majority by a non citizen. they can invest up to 49% but controlling share must be owned by a canadian citizien.

incentives should be given towards infrastructure expansion decided upon by the negotiations between the provinces involved.

more provincial autonomy
massive reduction and simplification of the social welfare administration system
infrastructure and refining natural resource incentives.
significantly tightened immigration and a probationary period that results in deportation for criminal behavior.
family incentives to encourage families above replacement 3+.

this would turn Canada into a powerhouse and if done right would transform us over the next century into a true world power instead of this hogepoge mess of post colonial resource exportation economy. we need to invest in the future intelligently. not a 4-8 year populist platform but a 50 - 100 year vision that will increase our capabilities and opportunities as a federal world power.

if we continue on the current path we face a very real probability of breaking up and losing continental coherancy

Meh a few of those points are entirely asinine. First of all eligible voters only after serving in the military for 1 year will lead to militant Islamic followers gaining military training and disproportionate voting power in Canada.
Secondly proportional representation is inferior to Single Transferable Vote. Why should we put another inferior system in place?

Here is my position and if the CNP did this I would gladly sign up for them:

First Implement STV and force the 3-5 MPs elected from each riding to sit and present to the house as a single unit (Though they can vote separately) this will help break up party whips and keep MPs representing their ridings.
Kick the Queen out but maintain a Canadian crown that replaces the position of governor general and speaker of the house. This official will be elected by direct democracy (With all citizens eligible to vote) and will have 1.5 votes in the house in addition to current speaker/governer general duties (To prevent ties).

Implement a licensed voter program built into the Canadian school system and offered as continued education for adults. This program would have testing and be possible to fail the class. Upon completion of the course students would be awarded a voting license to be used in MP elections (As I said the new monarch would be elected through direct democracy across all citizens, this gives unlicensed voters minimal power in the house without stripping them off all say and becoming a tyranny)

Demolish the Senate, we have no need of an expensive rubber stamp department.

Make it illegal for noncitizens to own Canadian land and sell of all land currently owned by foreign nationals at 20% under market price in order to help demolish Canadas debt.

Allow Canadians the mineral rights on land they own and stop the property taxes that cause Canadians to be tenants on their own land.

The rest of the 21 point program seems fine to me. The points I introduce are very important and you will have no support from me if they worked into the plan. I don't need another bullshit party.

I should caveat the momnarch replacing the speaker and Governer general statement by saying that the exact duties need not be done by the Monarch but instead that the monarch would be replacing the roles, whichever duties we deem necessary would be kept and any superfluous ones or unconstitutional ones could be dropped.

What if EC isn't sending anything? The process itself may very well be in the hands of your enemy who will simply not send the needed forms.

In the U.S. commies were destroying ballots and similar things happened in French elections where if any ballot was damaged it wouldn't be accepted so commies were tearing any votes they didn't want being counted. Plenty of examples of primaries being rigged so (((they))) get the nomination they want regardless of what people want. And I don't have to tell you that media polls are rigged to hell.

Attached: rigged arizona poll.png (587x626, 87.81K)

remove the entire paper welfare administration; WCB, Pension, OAS, Social Assistance. Replace that entire expensive and bloated welfare verification apparatus with a basic income scheme that is garaunteed to all citizens who register through the new modified tax administration system that then reclaims the basic income on a soft tax curve instead of brackets. this solves the problem of students and elderly retirees with no pension.

this folds a series of major government agencies into one comprehensive tax administration system reducing employee and redundancy volumes. it also forces the census and validated tax administration interaction in order to receive the payments and it undercuts illegal workers and allows lower (or even preferable eliminiated) minimums wages.

I don't have my thoughts on solutions for the medical system in Canada full articulated yet but that also certainly needs a rework.

Cant conserve something thats gone. Cant rebuild a pile of ashes. We dont need to rebuild, we must build something new, something pure. Revolutionary politics are the solution, not outdated cuckservative "slap a bandaid on it" nonsense.

4th image is perfect, this should be a model of every Nationalist part.

So, I have to send my registery form in twice a year now? I meam this doesnt bother me nor should it to peole who take this shit seriously. As for "starting over again" (((They))) are going to force this shit x10000 times over. Defeatism is one of their biggest tactics. BUT time and numbers is the most natural grow and thing can have. The NS party of Germany didnt happen over time. I refer to myself as an "Old Canadian Nationalist". We will see how this shit goes, I have already gotten five reg forms for this party from people with throw away vote mentailty.

I need a new keyboard.

You are not a true Nationalist if you are willing to risk the environment like that.

Reading this the wrong way can lead it to being misunderstood. Let it be clarified that only whites were allowed entry prior to the 1960s.

Almost all of this is within the CNP's 21 point program. Handling the issues inherent to Canada-as-it-was should be subordinated to resolving the issues of Canada-as-it-is, since the latter involves irreversible demographic replacement.

Isn't the priority registering the party right now? I agree with some of what I see in the 21 points as well, but no one's asking anyone to vote for the party at this stage; it just needs to be registered. I'm sure details will change over time, but even if not, we shouldn't refuse to support anything but what we view as the perfect solution. We need to steadily progress towards that best solution. A party such as this is at least preferable to the globalist parties, is it not?

EC has sent at least 76 forms, if 76 members are confirmed. It's possible they are withholding some, of course, if their aim is sabotage.

But the values are not gone, the society is not ashes, and if we wait until they are then our people may be extinct. If you want to lead a revolution, go ahead, but this party seeks to fight the hard fight against a system that's rigged against it in the desperate hope of winning a few seats and raising awareness of nationalism so natural policies can again have a voice that appeals to Canadians.

If you're a member of the Conservative Party, for example, at least 250 people have to send in forms yearly for the party to maintain status, but as that party is so big, doing so is trivial. For grassroots parties, this is a major hurdle.
You're the hero we need.

I agree the environment (our very soil) needs to be cared for, and the pipeline policy is one of the ones I take some issue with. That won't stop me from helping to register and voting for this party, because things like demographic replacement and an out-of-control banking system need our immediate attention.

Oops, yeah that isn't worded great. Restrictions were placed on non-white immigrants.

Pan-Europeanism is cancer. Also the law prohibiting dual-nationals to hold office shouldn't apply to other crown commonwealth nations. Also instate the right to bear ALL arms and abolish property tax.

(((American))) influence on our people must be stopped. Read George Grant.

I agree with all of this. You can always register with the party in addition to sending in declarations and discuss such points with the other members.

(checked)
Canada is "POGG!", not "Liberty!" At least we were supposed to be.