5 Dead in Possible Zig Forums Murder-Suicide at a Texas Nursing Center and Home, Official Says

5 Dead in Possible Zig Forums Murder-Suicide at a Texas Nursing Center and Home, Official Says
cnn.com/2018/07/28/us/texas-nursing-home-shooting/index.html

By Jason Hanna and Jamiel Lynch, CNN
Updated 12:22 PM ET, Sat July 28, 2018

(CNN)Five people are dead in what investigators believe could be an Zig Forums murder-suicide at a nursing center and a nearby home in southern Texas, an official said.

Police in Robstown, near Corpus Christi and the Gulf of Mexico, said they were called to a shooting at the Retama Manor Nursing Center around 7 p.m. Friday.

There, they found three people dead with gunshot wounds, including an Zig Forums poster investigators believe was the shooter, Robstown city secretary Herman Rodriguez said.

Police then found two other people dead with gunshot wounds at the Zig Forums poster's home, Rodriguez said.

Investigators believe that the deaths may be murders and a suicide planned on Zig Forums, Rodriguez said.

Police didn't immediately release the names of the dead, whether or how any of the five Zig Forums posters were acquainted, or possible motives.

The dead included two males and one female at the nursing center, police said.

"Our hearts go out to the victims' families and the residents, visitors and employees at Retama Manor who experienced this tragedy," Robstown Police Chief Erasmo Flores said in a news release.

Robstown is a city of about 11,000 people roughly 120 miles southeast of San Antonio.

Attached: pol Average Poster.jpg (640x480, 24.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Pnvum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take it to Zig Forums jackass

Attached: 446a73bc7ce1dd340c205eb77757eeedc854d67b5d240f8b33ced61a9daf0c20.jpg (500x358, 17.86K)

Report, sage and hide

Counter sage.

Neck yourself yellow press kike. Your degree is worth shit and nobody wants to read your junk.

This is pathetic.

THIS…hahaha…because 'nursing home' is what people think when they think and speak about DOTR…I suppose anything is possible though…I was on here with a kike-nigger the other day who thought that he was going to 'finance' a war against the jews by seizing assets.

Naming this place in a MSM story? They're now trying to flood this place with normies just like cuckchan.

pls gas

A /redchanit/ user leveled up.

Attached: 55b.png (499x499, 129.85K)

TEST
TEST
TEST
"""TEST"""
TEST

Convenient timing, right on a weekend while all this Cartoon Network/Adult Swim stuff is kicking off. Its almost as if this shooting and Zig Forums will dominate the news all weekend and well into next week.

TEST
==TEST==

TESTING TESTING

Why is there no mention of Zig Forums in the entire article or the news reel video?

archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum
archive.fo/Pnvum

Reported for D&C.

Because OP is a faggot, as expected.

Why did you edit the article and slap "Zig Forums" on it when there is no mention of "Zig Forums", or an "Zig Forums poster" anywhere in the article or the news reel video?

What is the relevance of his Zig Forums posting? Is this the only online place he ever went? This is like saying YT poster, or FB poster or Discus poster…it is irrelevant. I would never blame my proclivities on Zig Forums…I came here fully formed ideologically.

Comedic effect.

But nobody's laughing

Oh crap…I didn't realize that this was a comedy routine…now I get it! Hilarious.

I'm laughing.

$$\left[\frac{ayy}{lmao}\right]$$
$$\mathfrak{TESTING}$$

That's because you're fuckin gay.

>>>/test/

NIGGER

Gay is as gay does…in this case I am uber gay because I love sucking cock. Lel

THANK YOU MY GOOD MAN

Thoughts and prayers…

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x231, 321.7K)

Candlelight vigil.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x220, 5.49M)

Why? We don't really know anything about what happened? 5 Zig Forums posters at a nursing home? I mean this doesn't reek of psyop to any of you?

Since you wanna play hardball I just reported your anti-news

oh look, its a false flag attempt that was made by one of (((hollywood)))'s hitmen in an attempt to get Zig Forums shut down for revealing their rampant peodphilia and mafia-like behaviour to the world

Kike-News…that is what Trump should have called it.

oh, and anyone can post on Zig Forums
even a hitman hired by (((hollywood)))

Counter reported.

Ok, but people can't be this pathetically stupid, can they? I mean are we supposed to believe that nursing homes are chock full of Zig Forums posters? The Kike-News article actually says that 5 members of a nursing home where Zig Forums posters…I mean it is seriously hilarious.

Where=were