This is what real federal agent honeypot posting looks like

This user left a phone number and stated his physical location, asking to meet up with other anons to "do vandalism and violence" and tried to show how legit he is by signing his post with "14/88 WP/WW" (WP/WW = White power world wide).

The "hello CIA/FBI" meme gets thrown around a lot, but this is real. This is what a real honeypot sting attempt looks like, and it's a technique that is known to be used by the federal law enforcement in Canada (the user claims to be in Canada and gave out a Canadian phone number, I checked the area code) called "Mr. Big":

archive.fo/DYZt2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Big_(police_procedure)
>Mr. Big (sometimes known as the "Canadian technique") is a covert investigation procedure used by undercover police to elicit confessions from suspects in cold cases (usually murder). Police officers create a fictitious grey area and/or criminal organization and then seduce the suspect into joining it. They build a relationship with the suspect, gain his confidence, and then enlist his help in a succession of criminal acts (e.g., delivering goods, credit card scams, selling guns) for which he is paid. Once the suspect has become enmeshed in the criminal gang he is persuaded to divulge information about the specific crime under investigation.

It also turns out that Justin Trudeau just gave $23 million to fund a federal government body to promote "anti-racism" education and fight "systemic" racism and "religious discrimination":
archive.fo/rr5jx
eurocanadian.ca/2018/07/justin-trudeau-isqra-khalid-funding-white-genocide.html

This honeypot sting attempt could very well be part of a new initiative that's receiving funding from this new government initiative. Do not fall for these glow in the dark tricks, anons. Canadian anons especially be on the alert and spread the word to other leafs.

Archives of the federal honeypot posts in question:
archive.fo/Pxk3B

archive.fo/k7UsL

Attached: CSIS_Mr_Big_honeypot_pol.jpg (1684x2190, 795.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DYZt2
archive.fo/fBK3y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kike free

I really wonder if they ever ensnare anyone but other feds with these extremely transparent shillposts.

That sting is so obvious that it's insulting. I remember when these sort of ops at least tried to be subtle, but I guess the infestation of federal diversity hire shitskins has really lowered the bar.

I remember reading a story about a plot where everyone involved was part of a different federal agency. At the final meeting, everyone raided everyone else.

Always remember Zig Forums is a board of peace.

inshallah brother

Honestly this looks like it was some random dumbass who doxxed himself. Nice nothingburger shill thread you kike

Attached: 1512120234686.png (2254x2452, 393.01K)

The one with the state cops? That shit was so funny, and it shows how retarded feds and cops really are.

Which alphabet soup do you work for?

Attached: 1506913999799.jpg (1920x1080, 325.03K)

Pic related is how I see the Canadian gov't.

Attached: 3a71a945a55b17c9c6455191403b4080586ad1c179b6595f144187904fba2409.png (568x568, 313.83K)

They snare schizos and get them to drive cars into crowds

If you know what schizos with flat affect and word salad are like you'd understand how it works. People think its MONARCH programming that makes someone commit a false flag and then not plead that they were set up.

Schizophrenics can't think straight at all and don't even remember 5 seconds ago enough to explain themselves. When you see the flat affect of the guy who killed Jo Cox, Dylan Roof, the charlottesville drift king, you realize they're schizophrenics with no attention span, basically catatonic. They get preyed upon by intelligence agencies who tell them they're part of the underground resistance in the fight to save humanity from the machine elves/pink elephants and they do what they're told.

When they're in cuffs and up in court their brains are just a jumble. Outpatient schizophrenics who aren't locked up but get seen by psychiatrists who have links to intelligence agencies have been identified as sufficiently forgetful and easily influenced are how they do these simple false flags with guns and car rammings.

Please shoot me. I'm clearly not awake yet.
You get what I'm trying to say though

What's wrong kikes? Why are you so quick to respond? Are you scared that we goyim are catching to your false flags? KYS you quarter witted kid fuckers

Calling you out for trying to set up Zig Forums for conspiracy makes us kikes,Are your retarded?

So your script says just call every one kike and you blend right in huh lol

Attached: 1506569334680.jpg (1920x1306, 769.72K)

I don't know why you linked my post with his

I would show up just to see what they do. Then laugh in their faces.

Attached: pause at any millisecond to see the new faces of america, and its beautiful.webm (1280x720, 744.77K)

Look, we all know that ZOG isn't that blatantly dumb, unlike you. This is just a situation of a fool who doxxed himself, called for violence, and looked like a glownigger such as yourself. Your pilpul is weak here shlomo.

yawn

Why are we not using any information they give us to make life for them miserable?

This post is for you.

>we all know that ZOG isn't that blatantly dumb

oh fucking yes they are

Kek I have the original video release of that one and a few others that are very hard to find.
The detcord around the neck one though..

No source but from having worked at a mental institution and knowing what schizophrenics behave like I find it entirely plausible that you could get a schizophrenic or schizo-affective to do a shooting and not recount that they were told by someone to do it.

They are super-gullible and some sociopathic doctors play games with them, use their paranoia about aliens are going to torture me or whatever it is to coax them into taking the latest antidepressant riot control medication ontop of their antipsychotic.

A lot of them have a fear about being tortured or harmed by fantastical forces and this could be used to blackmail a schizo into keeping quiet.

Fool or devilishly intelligent master of the art of deception?

>archive.fo/DYZt2
bump for informative post

Attached: 1532619363687.jpg (868x1144, 472.44K)

If you’v never been actually tortured before, you can’t speak about it.

checked for truth

Why being so obvious ? the only one who would join such an obvious operation would be a double digit retard.
If I was a spook and wanted to infiltrate those 'evil nadzes' that want to meet themselves IRL I would shill in meadhall.

anons should join irl groups, but never for violence, only self-improvement and brotherhood.

Attached: 1488695481768.jpg (2448x3264 43.5 KB, 870K)

Got more alphabet-nigger lingo, Mr.Wilson?

Attached: glow in the dark tie.jpg (236x330, 15.69K)

OUT OUT OUT

Attached: 598f162cdda4c8a95b8b4567.jpg (790x444, 81.81K)

tfw…

Attached: 2018-07-30-113451_1366x768_scrot.png (1366x768 1.03 MB, 1.06M)

Thanks, faggot. We never would have figure it out without you or these threads every couple of fucking days.

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

It means "don't pay attention to this, goy!" in agency speak.

Attached: great CIA careers.jpg (1840x2402 113.69 KB, 1.23M)

Imagine a burger, but with nothing on it. In other words, no meat.

Top kek is this supposed to be satire of how an Alphabet agent would attempt damage control or are you guys really this goddamn transparent all the time up there at CSIS? Wew laddie.

Attached: uhwhat.gif (400x224, 3.24M)

Avoid public groups like the plague. Only hang around people you have 100% trust in and known for years.
/Honeypot

This meet up message should be reposted (and modified accordingly) for antifa and communists :^)

Canada is famously incompetent.

They're not always that transparent. Embrace, extend, extinguish. Those Zig Forums's consciousness fought are here with us, and interacting in various ways. Imageboards are mainstream.

Attached: qo.jpg (749x730, 56.48K)

I already drove into Canada and committed acts of terrorism against the Canadian people and government before border hopping back.

It's too late!

The flags are burning and so are their homes!
DEUS VULT!

Attached: 1512577771767.jpg (850x522, 86.65K)

What did they shoot him with there? It clearly didn't penetrate but goddamn, it did a lot of damage.

Nice tie. Does it come in other colors? I don’t want to be racist.

CANADIANS ARE THE ENEMY OF FREE SPEECH
You good leafs are free to refugee in the states, so long as you promise to drive the speed limit and keep one car length per 10mph distance from the cars in front of you.

top wew, gas yourself

They don't aim veteran Zig Forumsacks. Their targets are 18 year old newfags. See how sick they are?! They want to put in jail a 18 year old because he 'dared' oppose their democracy!

If they manage to put in jail a Zig Forumsack make sure to sent a few anonymous emails to prosecutors and journalists (non-leftists) of this post or posts similar to his. Don't spam the same message or spam filters will kick in (sender-wise or receiver-wise if multiple receivers have the same email provider)

Mods, please pin this thread to protect the young ones.
great thread OP, keep the fight up

Why would ZOG hurt their allies? They need Zig Forums to be presented as a villain, the 'white supremacists' that resist population replacement!

Canadians? I thought their lawmakers went against the will of canadians. Ooooooh right. You are D&Cing. eat shit

Suck dicks, "officer". You already have. No one that stupid gets paid unless he is good at sucking dicks.

This.

Jesus that's ridiculously transparent.
Maybe calling out all of the less obvious posts over the years has made these lame attempts even easier to spot?
How do they imagine this would turn out.

Small groups of family and friends. That's it. We'll organize our small cells in a variety of places like this if shit actually hits the fan.

basically canadian investigations officers needs to lurk more.

Hello to my canuck investigator friends. Remember to sage shit threads please, and you are here forever.

lmao

The best is when that faggot starts calling anons pussies for not wanting to "link up". "You don't care about the white race, if you did you would meet me irl and doxx yourself because it's what a true white man would do. Trust me."

Can confirm. They tried it on me to get information, not knowing that MI was surveilling and actually investigating an RCMP gun running ring they were running.

Attached: you're fucked.jpg (400x600, 39.84K)

"Mr Big"

Attached: 1502090404876.jpg (2048x1367, 203.66K)

Checked. Wow I didn't realize Satan was a semite. Oh wait yeah I did realize that

Anyone calling for meetups should immediately be accused of being a glow in the dark honeypot full stop. Zig Forums is a think tank, not a gang. It's a rogue PMC cyber warfare division, not boots on the ground. Know your fucking role in defeating the Jew, don't fall for obvious bait and mock ruthlessly those glow in the dark alphabet soup niggers.

Attached: 4681e9eedb99ffe9cc5a39a3c2284c6549dd9430d16cbe600774da30ac47c2b1.jpg (895x893, 93.35K)

Anyone defending people calling for meetups from being accused of CIAniggery is also a CIAnigger. They should be goaded relentlessly to keep themselves safe.

Attached: leaf jew.jpg (587x626, 96.77K)

everyones just jealous we have such an effective intelligence agency. Or maybe you just cant appreciate everything theyve done for you as an individual.

Attached: aesthetic N a s i m A g h d a m synthwave.webm (1280x720, 15.2M)

I saw this last night and i couldnt believe what i was reading. Do people really bite this bait?

I think everyone on the right team knows to defeat zog with physical force will take most of us, and any isolated actions that can be framed as terrorism or extremism will be counter productive. Therefore what is this big fear of this type of intelligence operation? Imagine what a coup it would be for pol if it was a 'hey kid want to blow up a federal building' glow in the dark. Most people here would be suspicious and report what happened back to pol, or might even do an elaborate entrapment of the agent.

My concern is being made public is dangerous, because it opens people up for attacks from our enemies. But if order breaks down, it will be extremely valuable to know the people around you on your team. My suggestion would be to meet people in other clubs likely to to have red pilled people, like shooting or survival, but not necessarily any major politically incorrect views that automatically garners attention and enemy focus.

Some people fall for Internet money laundering stings. They may not be aware that knowingly accepting cash that has been obtained illegally is a federal crime. You will see them on business forums. The person often states they want to invest money that has been obtained through prostitution or drugs.

If I were a Canadian and had a crueler heart, I would dial that number and arrange to put that person through an expensive and humiliating initiation ritual before finally admitting that there is no group and no secrets to expose.

Fortunately for the person who posted that number, I am not Canadian.

Is that what happened to asses and echoes?

I read that post and thought WTF?'
Thanks for the OP user

I wonder what would happen if we delivered that phone number to leftypol. Think any commies would be dumb enough to try to "infiltrate" that?

I always attempted to imagine what Terry was taking about when he said “they glow in the dark”, but I think this image is probably the closest representation to what he actually sees when he used to drive around Vegas at night.

Got an archive? That's too funny to memory hole.

Holy fucking shit I have never seen a bigger try-hard in my entire life and I played competitive online games for about 20 years. Yea, that Honeydoxx was a total nothing burger, trust this guy, just look at how many buzzwords he can shit out in just 4 posts. Funny thing is these SJW type are so prone to signaling they can't understand how its so fucking blatantly disingenuous. This may be the brightest glow I have ever seen,

Mr Big isn't admissible in court anymore

Nice catch OP.

Attached: e2b0dc7bc0dfc4010f913ae7a7259c1f9f6bd74e881193cc0390794ab10203cc.png (500x425, 102.44K)

sorry, this was the first post
Oy Vey, they know aboot our pleb tier honeypot

Saved. Cheeeers

Here is a song for our Canadian glow in the dark buddies.

more fun then the actual CIA

Attached: Screenshot_20180730-172105_Firefox.jpg (587x622 82.73 KB, 130.3K)

Fuck off CIA go browse /interracial/

why browse /interracial/ when we can just bring interracial here?

Because we don't want to watch your wife get plowed.

The real question then is how do we meet like-minded folk in real life? ZOG is perfectly happy with this whole setup so long as we stay contained on the internet and stuck at our cum encrusted computers. We need actual warriors, not just keyboard warriors.
So how do we begin forming support networks? Go to gun shows? Try and make friends then redpill them? There's always /meadhall/ but it's kinda dead ATM, especially here in Canada.

Attached: australia-shitposting.jpg (480x305, 26.39K)

maybe high IQ bait or low IQ shill. Assuming its not satire, they must be some kinda newfag to rely on signaling so hard while also just resorting to traditional "non-arguments" that the left is popular for.

If it's high IQ, then the user understands how to kick a hornets nest just as whomever posted the Sarah Silverman post during the Pedowood explosion did

When in doubt, always treat as low IQ shill. It's funnier that way anyway.

lurk two years, newfag.

Sure they do, there are lots of low IQ/autistic/socially inept walts who are apt to get sucked into this kind of honeypot, ESPECIALLY if the chance to meet like-minded women is waved under their noses.
Where do you think they find the patsies for false flags?
I'm going to get attacked for saying this, but they the kikes who run our security services also target muslims using a similar but different tactic.
To recruit muslim patsies, they don't aim for the bottom of the barrel, but for well educated, socially liberal and "integrated" muslim men. The bait they use to ensnare this sort of muslim is the opportunity to show what a good boy he is, how he has embraced the values of his host nation, how he is willing to help the security services fight against islamic extremism, a chance to show Whites in power that not all muslims are radical.
This is exactly how MI5 recruited the 4 "suicide bombers" of 7/7.
One was a teacher, another a youth worker very concerned about the welfare of young people in his community, i.e socially responsible, westernized men who happened to be muslims.
The fact that they recruited above average intelligence muslims for 7/7 did cause a serious problem however - when they heard reports of explosions at their destinations (they were delayed because a train broke down), they realized what was happening, panicked and tried to flee across the channel.
The police murdered them at Canary Wharf. This was witnessed by office workers and initially reported by overly eager mainstream media. Reported only once, then memory holed.
WALTS:
archive.fo/fBK3y

kek, wut?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1191x484, 575.89K)

This guy needs to be met and his photos and fingerprints made public.

Attached: gwer9845ghkf5t.jpg (2048x2048, 455.51K)

Kek if you go frame by frame in software you can see the slug making a crater as it impacts.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (344x479, 279.84K)

HEY POL I SURE HATE NIGGERS, WANNA JOIN ME CURBSTOMPING NIGGERS AND COMMITTING VIOLENT FELONIOUS ACTS SUCH AS VANDALISM AND OTHER ASSORTED HATE CRIMES?
MEET UP WITH ME AT THE USUAL SPOT (at the bagel place a block across across the street from the synagogue in temple ave.)
FOR A GOOD NIGGER BASHING TIME CALL 1-800-225-5324

Hey, call me back at this number for a kike smashin good time!!

WTF I TOTALLY WANT TO BASH NIGGERS WITH YOU, user CAN WE SHOOT THEM TOO?
P.S. DRUMPF IS A KIKE

yea, I used to say "You are either a complete fucking idiot or a far better chess player than I am"

ah, to be young again!

Nope. I'm a bit too self aware for any IRL theatrics, and I have the power of dudeweed on my side. So there's no possible way to get me involved in any IRL action. Not only that, but this shit is part of my adamant refusal to see any kind of kiked-up (((Therapist))) or (((Shrink))).

Nothing's happened to me. I just get banned all the time for having a consistent personality.

Yeah you can. The mind summons forth torments that sadistic jews can only wish were real enough to utilize.

It's not a paranoid fear of being tortured when there are actual, living jews willing to do that to your entire race.

Nothing matters to them except destroying whites. That's it and that's all. That's what most of you don't understand about Samson. That's what most of you don't understand about any of this. Nothing else matters but the destruction of whites. They're willing to do anything, everything and all things if it means that white people die. The more the better; in their eyes.

Attached: 1461285996217.jpg (467x488, 42.67K)