Poland & Hungary - where 'Far Right' Nationalist Politics are very Popular

Poland & Hungary - where 'Far Right' Nationalist Politics are very Popular

Prime Minister Viktor Orban has insisted that Hungarians don’t want their 'own color, traditions and national culture to be mixed by others.” (He is seen by many as) a "savior of a white Christian Europe that's being overrun by Muslims and Africans"

Orban, who is friendly with Russian President Vladimir Putin, was also the first European leader to endorse Donald Trump in the 2016 U.S. presidential race.

In 2015 Prime Minister Viktor Orban (with the support of his Fidesz party) erected a razor-wire fence at Hungary’s borders to stop migrants from crossing, and Orban has since been warning in apocalyptic terms that the West faces racial and civilizational “suicide” if the migration continues.

Orban vs George Soros
Orban has also been (publically critical of) financier and "NGO philanthropist" George Soros… portraying the Hungarian-born Holocaust survivor (>kek) as an advocate of uncontrolled immigration into Europe. In what Jewish critics call a state-sponsored conspiracy theory with anti-Semitic overtones, the Hungarian government spent $48.5 million on anti-Soros ads in 2017…

Orban Describes the Stateless Jew
In a recent speech, Orban denounced Soros in language that echoed anti-Semitic cliches of the 20th century. He said Hungary’s foes “do not believe in work, but speculate with money; they have no homeland, but feel that the whole world is theirs.”

Poland Agrees
In Poland, xenophobic language is also on the rise. When nationalists held a large Independence Day march in November and some carried banners calling for a “White Europe” and “Clean Blood”, the interior minister called it a “beautiful sight.”

Poland’s government has also been embroiled in a bitter dispute with Israel and Jewish organizations over a national law that would criminalize blaming Poland for (the farce known as) Germany’s Holocaust crimes.

PM names the Jew
With tensions running high, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki listed “Jewish perpetrators” as among those who were responsible for the Holocaust.

He also visited the Munich grave of an underground Polish resistance group that had collaborated with the Nazis.

says "Holocaust Myth Created by Jews at Nuremburg"
In the same vein, an official tapped to create a major new history museum in Warsaw has condemned the postwar tribunals in Nuremberg, Germany – where top Nazis were judged – as “the greatest judicial farce in the history of Europe.” Arkadiusz Karbowiak said the Nuremberg trials were only “possible because of the serious role of Jews” in their organization, and called them “the place where the official religion of the Holocaust was created.”

yahoo.com/news/far-views-going-mainstream-much-central-europe-131601911.html

Attached: Hungary right.jpg (800x450, 49.55K)

Lots of working people dislike the EU in that part of Europe

Attached: Hungary right crowd.jpg (860x484, 85.88K)

Kosher Nationalism

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2500x2616 379.9 KB, 1.34M)

Attached: gulags.jpg (1147x758, 81.12K)

Implying homicidal gas chambers were a thing.

Gas yourself, newfag.

He's still right in the fact for all the deaths Communists accuse Fascism off, there are over 100 million confirmed killed from Communism

Attached: Communism Body Count.png (987x2479, 283.19K)

Oh god no

nice try sholomo

That neurotic jew has been here a while. He always posts some image of Uraraka from BNHA and always, always does some faggy virtue signaling against nazis. He's been here way longer than the recent cuckchan refugee shipment.

I pray to God White people in the US wake up - soon.

I'm not convinced Trump's working for us. He could at any time place moratorium on all immigration into the US halting the invasion - yet he's not done it. The invasion continues and quietly the HB2 visas have been increased. While Putin is taking 15,000 White South Africans to "boost" his population, we're bringing in hordes MORE black and brown animals.

If he doesn't act by the time the appropriations bill comes and he signs it AGAIN without forcing Congress to fix the border - I'm becoming a Trump hater.

Attached: billboard0004-1024x693.jpg (1024x693, 79.01K)

We are growing stronger

Attached: WP march 4.jpg (615x409 834.57 KB, 39.79K)

Reported for faggotry

Hes working for 2020. The ass blasting will come after when he doesn't need to keep up appearances for 2024.

You gotta be fucking kidding me jew

Wishful thinking

Went to Iceland and talked briefly about superficial politics. Icelanders want to be in the EU. I told a polish chick (or swedish chick i don't remember) that I love Polish policies. She said Poland needs to fix it's rape culture and embrace refugees. This really happened.

You kikes really do suck at everything you do, huh

this is refreshing to hear

Attached: 8fbee025b19eba3f219c6376c05c59ad0dffa5992e15563fff1ff486a8fd5bfb.jpg (360x277 129.64 KB, 19K)

Pretty Radical: Inside Poland's Far Right

This is a GOOD 9 minute video about one of the Right Wing youth movements in Poland - these young adults talk openly about their contempt for Jews, and they have a well informed concept of history.

Warning - the video was produced by a hostile source, but if you have 9 minutes and are interested in the Far Right millennials in that part of Europe, the video is a good window into their community..

mighty fine lack of date and sauce on those headlines, faggot

Here's the same topic as covered today, July 31, 2018, by Eurasia Review.

Read it and weep, Shlomo.

"Netanyahu visited Budapest (last year), but that supposedly “historic” visit did nothing to change Hungary’s official discourse, dotted with racism and anti-Semitism.

In fact, in March 2018, Orban derided Jews, focusing his criticism mostly on Jewish financiers such as George Soros.

At an election rally campaign, Orban said, “We are fighting an enemy that is different from us. Not open but hiding; not straightforward but crafty; not honest but base; not national but international; does not believe in working but speculates with money; does not have its own homeland but feels it owns the whole world.”

eurasiareview.com/31072018-israel-cozies-up-to-the-far-right-because-of-common-enemy-oped/"

Attached: Hungary far right.jpg (1024x683, 263.54K)

Why are illiterate kike mongrels allowed to write publications, or exist.
What the fuck is Clean Blood supposed to mean?
Blood without dust particles and one which smells like lemon or pine detergent?
How retarded do you have to be to not look up what purity is.
Or looking up "purity" in Polish, and arriving at the word "czystość", adjective "czysty", meaning clean - not physically dirty, but also pure in a ideological/spiritual sense.
Now which of those meanings can apply to blood?

When did the gypsy commie employing kosher clown mentored by Soros: Orban, become a "nationalist"?

When did people start taking the daily stromer seriously?

Inside Hungary's far-right movement

from EuroNews & recent

The problem with Poland and Hungary is that it’s merely kosher nationalism against >muh Mudslimes. Poland has recently been accepting different “immigrants” from Brazil and Africa while Orban is an avowed Zionist, which leads me to my main point:

All of these different organizations and political parties are controlled opposition and not working for the greater good of the Aryan race. If an organization is not fully committed to the fascist and biological worldview, it will inherently became “anti-Nazi” over time and thus anti-white and pro-kike. Maybe Moarpheus was onto something. Maybe we should’ve listened to him instead of casting him to the vultures of the alt-kike.

Attached: AFF741EE-6439-423B-BA5F-D7A8E8B25D57.jpeg (1063x2208, 476.62K)

In order to immigrate to Poland as a huezillian you have to have polish ancestry, and most of the brazilian immigrants are from south Brazil which have a large polish diaspora. And most of them only use the polish citizenship in order to have free access to EU nations which are actually their goal when they immigrate to Poland.

Oy Vey - THEY'RE ALL HONEYPOTS, GOYIM

Attached: Merchant Shlomophobia DS.jpg (618x618, 66.7K)

If you think any of these organizations or movementarian e-celebs work in our best interest, then you might need to lurk for 2 more years. ANY group from TRS to NPD are controlled opposition because real groups would get shut down on a whim and wouldn’t be allowed to exist, such as the case with TRS using Stripe for a payment processor and NPD operating as “literal Nazis” in the one country that’ll arrest you for just being anti-immigrant alone.

Attached: 0C9C6026-8E35-4A68-82CA-D172147AC5EB.jpeg (1242x1544, 384.79K)

This user speaketh the truth.

Interesting you bring up Siege because I never did, and all of the people in the “Siege culture” are either pure larpers or glow in the dark, and this was proven when (((ProPublica))) released information on different Atomwaffen members. If anything, they’re a splinter cell of the alt-kike so movementarian stooges like Anglin can deflect blame onto them when it’s convenient.

Attached: 73880BBB-FDE5-418E-B989-1D0CBEA42F86.jpeg (1242x1233, 522.32K)

Holy truth.

All these movements have radical facade that only scares off normal people but almost none of them doing anything substantial. Except probably Azov and that's only due to the fact that there are a lot of sincere Ukrainian radicals at the low level. These movements probably created to just create lists of nationalists to kill/imprison them when the time comes.
Also good portion of them is also subverted by duginists and mindlessly praise Russia and her manlet president.

Attached: 12c3fa220e13a2f60c6b5fa596270703c26e2b041fdb1a7e79c9d54f2cd92c36.jpg (720x480, 63.58K)

He doesn't need any US groups to do that, he can just attack nations like the ones brought up in the OP for being Jew controlled because they don't want to rejoin the east bloc

When you use that possessive pronoun "our" (before "interests"), do you mean the interests of your rabbi and yourself? Or the other AISH Jews in that hasbarat room? If so, then no, these White Nationalists certainly don't work for your interests.

Fuck off man the guy can be criticized. If they trick you into thinking everything is going good with all the hard talking rhetoric but at the same time keep up with the nation wrecking bullshit, then it’s good to look through it. This doesn’t mean that anyone in the nigger welfare party is spared the rope. I’m just saying I hope to god trump is fighting for more than just the electoral success of those sniveling weasels we call the Republican Party.

Top Chuckle.

If Poland and Hungary established gun rights… I'd move tomorrow.

It must hurt (((you))) to denigrate all the things you believe and push.

REPORT AND FILTER ID [12c4ed]
DON'T reply directly TO him.

Neato
Here's something similar going on in Italy
A running theme I see is general group and communal efforts, along with general communal outreach. Seems to be very effective

Of course, you'll never see that work here in the US, because of honeypot and fed accusations because only aut-kike shills recommend making communal movements

Why are the signs in English? America ruined the world. Death to America.

Nice attempt at D&C, demoralization Moshe. Too bad it's still of kike quality.

ANONS FILTER AND REPORT ID: [9ae185] DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO ID: [9ae185]

Stop this. You look like a spammer.

Fuck off, Orbankikes.

Attached: Viktor Orban Western Wall 2.jpg (2550x1700, 1.43M)

I feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Attached: howard-peek.jpg (351x60, 5.6K)

I said fuck off.

Attached: Viktor Orban Benjamin Netanyahu 1.jpg (2000x1250, 732.24K)

orban is finished

we all know that all politicians are compromised, but hey he is still better then most
its not like we can just make people adopt radical beliefs in a semi working economy and seemingly peacetime

Is there any connection between the fact that 'Far Right' Nationalist politics are very popular in Poland and Hungary on the one hand, and Brazil on the other hand?

I mean the fact that the anti-immigrant, pro Caucasian politician is well liked by voters in the upcoming election of Brazil's new president?

Is there a 'Zeitgeist' kind of link going on here?

Attached: surreal angel.jpg (1185x889, 217.17K)

WOW - Thanks - a terrific 10 minute video. Made my day. :)

at 1:11 the narrator says today's Italian fascist movement / party known as Casa Pound is named after the poet Ezra Pound. (so House of Pound)

He was of course an absolutely brilliant writer and editor, an intellectual giant of the early 20th century. The attached meme is one of many hard-hitting statements he made about the Jews versus Whites.

Attached: quote Ezra Pound.jpeg (1440x1286, 356.93K)

Literally everyone besides North Korea and Iran can be somehow tied to the Jews.

The Russian oligarchs are mostly Jews, the media in the USA and western Europe are controlled by Jews, Azov has to use Jewish weapons out of necessity etc. Every side has a large caste of j00z, besides Iran and North Korea maybe.

Jewish influence is so widespread that gaining the upper hand requires smart maneuvering. No matter what you want to do, you have to deal with them.

user, this is not some chink leader beingmphoto'd once with a kike, these are both heavily kosher faux-nationalist movements.
You know why the media ismcovering them so hard? Because they want the revival of nationalism to go the waynof polabd nd hungary - electing jews to high office and having leaders who are shabbos goyim devoted to israel.

They're all legit fuckstain.

Attached: Red Vermin.JPG (1333x1502 89.28 KB, 260.82K)

Pay attention to the phrasing used by the Jewish media. 'Holocaust survivor' is phrased as fact, while his (well documented) advocacy for immigration is just something the mean Nazis are portraying. To be safe, the (((journalist))) added 'uncontrolled' to immigration, so they can claim Soros is totally not an advocate for this kind of immigration - a cap of 10 million niggers/year into Europe is 'controlled'.

This is not an isolated case. Use these cases as redpilling opportunities - Ask "Huh. So, is he an advocate of immigration? Why didn't the journalist check?"

the fires rises
the winged hussars will ride again

Attached: polandball_3.png (797x796, 408.19K)

Completely kiked (mosley). Press coverage only reinforces it.

Attached: mosley.png (1570x919 1.09 MB, 821.46K)

Assblasting of cuckservatives

HUSSARIAAAAA
80:2

Attached: 1533394411273.jpg (664x402, 43.93K)

I guess your photo of Victor Orban and Bib showed that Orban is secretly controlled by Jews - but it's now out of date.
A more recent photo shows that Orban can't possibly represent Hungarian Nationalists OR JEWS because he is NOW secretly controlled by the Chinese.

More news photos and hasbara bullshit to follow… I promise. Solly.

Attached: Orban n Chinese.jpg (299x168, 8.92K)

The image'd still be right though.

I wanna racemix with her.