"Activist" Publishes 11,000 Private DMs Between Wikileaks and Its Supporters

archive.is/eFXoB

Vice reports on some dumb bitch hacking Assange's Twitter DM's and Oy Vey some of them were anti-semetic

The writer even encourages you to send him news tips:

Got a tip? You can contact this reporter securely on Signal on +44 20 8133 5190, OTR chat on [email protected], or email [email protected].
—————————

Emma Best, a freedom of information activist, has published a large cache of Twitter direct messages between Wikileaks and some of its most fervent supporters, including ones showing antisemitic sentiment from Wikileaks.

Wikileaks is possibly the most opaque transparency organization. The group, founded by Julian Assange, sometimes hides its true motives, and has not published any information about its own finances in years, despite amassing tens of millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrency.

Now, an activist who has developed an adversarial relationship with the group has published over 11,000 Wikileaks Twitter direct messages.

“The idea was that the attitudes and behavior of WL [Wikileaks] behind closed doors is relevant, especially their coordination of PR, propaganda and troll ops through assets that are public supporters but not publicly known to take cues from WL,” Emma Best, the freedom of information activist, told Motherboard in a Twitter direct message.

The DMs concern a particular group chat between the official Wikileaks account and several supporters. In the chat—dubbed “Wikileaks +10” due to number of participants—Wikileaks would coordinate smear campaigns against the group’s rivals, including journalists, according to the DMs. The official Wikileaks account, widely believed to be controlled by Assange, also pushed antisemitic and transphobic messages, according to the messages.

Various outlets have reported on leaks from this group chat before, including The Intercept and The Daily Beast. But now anyone can scroll through the lightly redacted messages themselves. In an accompanying post, Best says the redactions were made to protect the privacy and personal information of “innocent, third parties.”

“[2016-08-23 04:46:09] He’s always ben a rat.

[2016-08-23 04:46:27] But he’s jewish and engaged with the ((()))) issue,” one part of the direct messages reads, referring to Raphael Satter, a journalist from the Associated Press who has shown how Wikileaks endangered innocent citizens in the group’s Saudi publications.

Micah Lee, a technologist and journalist at The Intercept, and one of the reporters who worked on the publication’s earlier coverage of the DMs, told Motherboard that Best’s DM cache is the same as his.

“When Emma contacted me saying the source sent her the same docs too, I took a hash of my original HTML file and it checked out, so she has a copy of the same file as me,” Lee told Motherboard in a Twitter direct message. A hash is a cryptographic fingerprint of a file; if someone has tampered the file at all, those hashes won’t match.

Lee said his source provided an HTML file of the DMs, and then Lee logged into the Twitter account himself and downloaded the direct messages with an automated tool.

“I confirmed that they were authentic (Twitter itself would have had to doctor them) and that the source didn't modify the content in the copy he gave me,” Lee told Motherboard.

The official Wikileaks account did not respond to a request for comment.

Best said “I think there are still more things in there to cover, both little details and as part of a larger investigation (i.e. how WikiLeaks spins things).”

Attached: assange.jpg (1200x800, 118.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/natsecgeek?lang=en
archive.is/DD9Bc
tweetsave.com/natsecgeek/status/1017410520737910784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emma best, sounds like a dyke.

Assange confirmed /ourguy/

mobile.twitter.com/natsecgeek?lang=en

Surprise, surprise, she's a faggot

Tit for tat I suppose.
However, it seems like they are trying to discredit one of the biggest whistleblowers over.

I don't think that's very "hip" for Vice, since most of their edgy supporters were once those occupy fags

haha i stopped reading at the first sentence “(((vice))) reports”

Attached: A5F282EE-4226-4AC9-80BF-F05B4235195B.jpeg (720x348, 43.63K)

This is it, lads.

We're less than a week away.

It was confirmed that the wikileaks Twitter account was compromised in 2016. The CIAniggers who had access to the account then probably leaked her the messages.

Confirmed CIAnigger

>[2016-08-23 04:46:27] But he’s jewish and engaged with the ((()))) issue,” one part of the direct messages reads, referring to Raphael Satter, a journalist from the Associated Press who has shown how Wikileaks endangered innocent citizens in the group’s Saudi publications.
They can't seriously forget this shitstorm. Fucking fake news.

Attached: july 2016.jpg (900x522, 72.08K)

Slide thread. Saged and globally reported for faggotry

Deep State hacking journalists and cuck media 'publishing' the stolen information… We're really over due for a great happening.

I'm not against Assange, but don't you think Assange should've seen this coming? If you don't want judgement you shouldn't judge, unless you're prepared to handle them.

What the ever loving fuck is this muff eater talking about

Twitter handed over.

Was it ever confirmed that Assange is still alive after that scare a while back?

No, not by any recognized method.
To be fair though the likelihood of Assange not being an asset is pretty small.

"anti-semetic sentiment" does he have a lioence for that ?

the whole thing is very odd, even when Equador say they're going to stop providing accomodation for Assange then nothing really happens, then we have to wait for a negotiation about whether he's gonna get flayed alive or not once he's released.

Seems like people are happy enough where he is, possibly including himself if he's alive.

Nice try CIA-kun, you're not smart and subversive you know.

Attached: greasy yid.jpg (604x603, 105.92K)

so will he be delivered to british police

Fuck vice

No I'm not smart simply surmising that you don't get to be a thorn in the side of Israel and reside in the centre of jewish power in the uk. FFS they assassinate MPs who go against Israel (Jo Cox). So Assange is probably their asset, it's weird how he appeared on the scene (like Jones and Rudowski) just as the 9-11 truth movement had come to the conclusion it was Mossad , and yes the media and government were in on it because so many of them are jews or bought and paid for by jewish lobbying, blackmail and subversion. So no I'm not smart, but I'm going to out on a limb and say, I'm probably a lot smarter than you.

Jesus fuck, I thought there would have been some indication of him being alive for sure by now. I've been out of the loop for a while but I guess my hopes were too high.

If Assange is an asset, it's very doubtful he's a bracketed asset. More likely an asset of an underdog - if an asset at all. Part of what he does really does seem genuine, so I suspect he's opportunistic in that regard. Meaning, he would've done it anyway, but someone offered him protection/funding so he accepted it and slightly "biases" his releases in favor of them.
Regardless, guy is/was a hero. Something happened in October 2016, but I don't think he's dead. Just leashed.

Isn't that thing actually a man called Michael Best? I can't keep track of all these leftist lunatics.

Nobody "hacked" the Wikileaks account.

These messages were leaked by Twitter.

0208 and 0207 are the main calling codes for london so we know he is based there, it is also a landline number and not a mobile (cell) phone number in the uk because those start with 07,08 or 09.

+44 is the dialling code for the uk which can be substituted for 00 and for the uk itself only one nought is required so 0208 133 5190 is the number.

0208 numbers were added recently (early 2000s) because london needed more phone numbers so you could say this was a new building or office.

ccc.de is the chaos computer club, a german group of hackers which are very famous and have been around for a long time. it would be a shame if they were pozzed, though people have long thought they were infiltrated somewhat by the german government.

it is all a front story, emma best doesn't exist and if she does she glows in the dark so bright that she lights up half of london.

tl;dr its the british government trying hard to smear him again, after twitter trolling him with comments that he was a smelly bastard in school the disinfo campaign has ratcheted up a notch.

INSTEAD OF ASKING IF THEY LIKE JEWS OR NOT

MAYBE THESE FUCKS SHOULD BE ASKING WHY

Attached: 1510546227552.jpg (480x360 241.99 KB, 7.09M)

Attached: db1ae1873dc189e89dd8d70a727ab4bb41291f3edf2cacaaff0ca01ce843eb74.mp4 (1940x1190 732.5 KB, 1.62M)

Attached: c60fb4fbce6f9f8861b8894defe1adac266a19aa653e1a6dbb87f38da86e45ad.png (861x656 535.67 KB, 441.58K)

it's another shitty smear op. There's a new one every year.

Even if he somehow survived, he'd never be the same person again.

i coded a perl script to parse these leaked DM's and tally some stats.

this chat group only had 14 people.

and you can see that Emmy B did the vast majority of the talking.

"Wikileaks", which we assume to be Julian himself, but could be any number of people who control the @Wikileaks account,
comes in only at 4th place for the number of messages.

After parsing these messages and grouping them by each user, i can say what Wikileaks did reply in chat was very little, almost always
vague or just being polite in replying. Obviously, Wikileaks is aware that they are one of the top 5 most heavily NSA surveilled targets on the planet, so they are not just casually blabbing about secrets that matter on a wide open forum like private Twitter DM groups.

so this chat group was a bunch of fans of Wikileaks, who had nothing to do with the operational nor technical oversight
of Wikileaks, who were just shooting the shit and voicing their support and bantering.

this chat group is hardly some super sekrit cabal of Wikileaks Insiders plotting their machinations and hacks and swearing their loyalty to Vladimir Putin among each other.

this leak is meaningless fluff, and Michael Best who leaked it just face planted in public in trying to appear like he's dinging Wikileaks,
but really he is just wasting everyone's time on empty libcuck Virtue Signalling.

but what else should we expect other than complete failure from a mentally deranged seditious pink haired cock-chopper who has gone insane and forgot his own identity?

Attached: wl_dms_leak_user_msg_counts_2.png (477x371 259.05 KB, 47.8K)

It's amazing how much lefties turned on Wikileaks after they started leaking info on groups they liked.

Fuck you, Dowsett. Remember NAMBLA, and always kill a traitor before the enemy, Jimbo.

(((Joseph cox)))
(((vice)))
my like meter is going off the charts

Time to take your pills.

Anyone who names the jew is a hero. Antisemitism is what they call 'speaking the truth'.

One and the same, see archive.is/DD9Bc

Based on his own admission, even: tweetsave.com/natsecgeek/status/1017410520737910784

Also, red flag note for The List: watch out for anyone with a bitstrips-esque avatar.

The "freedom of information/transparency" community is a large nexus of leftist activity. While you do have the occasional right-leaning outliers like Wikileaks and Judicial Watch, most prominent individuals have leftist ties (DSA, Antifa, anti-ICE etc).