Minneapolis police officers will NOT be charged in fatal shooting of armed nigger in June after newly released body...

Minneapolis police officers will NOT be charged in fatal shooting of armed nigger in June after newly released body camera footage showed cops firing on the nigger as he fled
Family Outraged
Minneapolis Police Department on Sunday released body camera videos of the moment Thurman Blevins was shot multiple times in the back
In the videos, Blevins is seen running through a neighborhood from two officers
The officers repeatedly tell Blevins to stop running or they'll shoot him
Blevins continues to run, telling the cops to leave him alone and not to shoot him
As Blevins turns down an alley both officers open fire shooting him in the back
Police said Blevins was armed and the videos show him pulling out a weapon
His family and community members dispute the department's claim saying Blevins, a father, was not armed and did not pose a threat to the officers
And it came by news release after he was shouted down at a news conference by community members where he had planned to detail the case.
'The family is hurt. The family is devastated. We knew everything was going to play out exactly the way it played out. We were prepared,' Blevins' cousin Sydnee Brown said at the event, according to Minneapolis Star Tribune.
'I don't want the media and the world to think we're angry. We're not angry. We're more so disgusted. We're disgusted by the leaders of the world, we're disgusted by the leaders of Minneapolis and Minnesota.'
Jeniffer Rohr, a friend of the family, referred to audio in which one officer is heard saying 'He's got a gun' as their squad car rolled up to where Blevins was seated on a curb.
'He just gave himself a license to shoot Mr. Blevins,' Rohr said.
Blevins' June 23 death has sparked outrage and led to protests in the city as family members claimed he was not armed or posing a danger to officers when he was shot multiple times while sprinting down an alley in a north side neighborhood.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6008165/Minneapolis-police-officers-NOT-charged-fatal-shooting-armed-black-man.html
archive.is/3CSfd

Attached: 640x360_MP4_6943218211892738976.mp4 (640x360, 11.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/CBSMinnesota/videos/10156850983458825/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota
revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/624.714
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FAMILY OUTRAGED
HOOPTIE

Attached: spooks protest.mp4 (640x360, 6.65M)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's a constitutional right to be able to run from police

HE

DINDU

How pathetic.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1805x1410, 3.66M)

NOTHING

dumb fucking emotional 65 IQ animals are giving all the world a reason to genocide them, all of them, and they just keep importing them to Europe.

However, the JEWS need to go first

Attached: lebron.png (1805x1410, 2.42M)

Everything about that image is so fucking pathetic.

God damn it dude. God damn it.

Attached: ca6251566ecfd8d687462a30cb251a518618e53b0015faf0d57e97e71ae161bc.gif (935x649, 1.18M)

Should be a constitutional right to blast nigs, cop or not.

NUFFIN

Is it time yet to get rid of (((them)))?

after a great deal of soul searching I'm not sure if it's my lying eyes or my racism which makes me think the way I do.
help me Zig Forums I'm conflicted

Attached: gun.jpg (1907x1073, 306.66K)

I really hate how these faggots constantly mention 'a father' like it somehow makes these fucks any less shitty.

Its clearly a pack of skittles and soda.

You think so, you fucking racist? I see a diploma. He was clearly about to present the mother of his child with it and then propose to her.

Need mo' money fo' dem' programs.

Checked, btw

THAS RITE

You can't just shoot black people!

Why did he ran with his pant down? It’s not efficient to run with the pant down.

Sheeeeeeeeit

Attached: Nigger Doggo is Disappoint.png (265x393, 106.69K)

Gonna check the t22 timestamp on both officers' bodycam
Great footage.

Obviously you are trying to hide the fact that there was also a letter from the Nobel committee informing him of his award for contributions to science.

Was this before or after he raped and robbed?

Nigger deserved the bullet;
Dog was more innocent by comparison for the sheer fact that it's a dog.

I dindu nuffin bruh leemee lone shieeeet

If people were to routinely go into prisons and shoot the gangs behind bars alot of problems would be solved.

Why don't blacks just surrender when the police tell them to? Is there some ingrained instinct to always run from the police?

Yep
Just like shooting coons and the skunks in cages down in the gulch
It's easy cause they're locked up already.

Excuse me, but rapists and murderers are people too. Now give them the vote.

Checked Satan

Checked
Welfare gubmint cheese and some god damned watermelon too

They are too stupid to realise that running away from the cops mean death and they don’t trust the cops.

Low IQ coupled with a lifetime of "fuck the police" nigger music instilling the sentiment.

So did the only thing niggers evolve to have as an advantage is running? Is this why the (((NFL))) uses them so much for sportsball.

Yes. It's like you haven't been on Zig Forums long enough.

Attached: 1c52b7be9dfdc16c217442ebdeac2a5addd8b9f3edb07f89be5bf85576539da9.gif (500x332, 997.47K)

It was more rhetorical. It is just hilarious that you can have a video of a nigger just running and the cops giving him opportunity after opportunity to surrender, and refuses. I just want to point out that the BLM movement isn't about "hands up don't shoot" but about nogs having free reign to violate the law.

Check out the extended version.

facebook.com/CBSMinnesota/videos/10156850983458825/

Good reflexes, eyes, and fast thinking by the cop. Hopefully he goes on to kill many more dangerous criminals. Should have shot to dog while he was at it too, but can't win em all.

If we call the cops on all niggers then there will be more deaths.

Many niggers have the guns but don’t know how to fire properly.

did you guys all hear about what happened to that Arizona DPS officer?
unarmed nog took his gun and killed him. always shoot a nigger regardless.

Attached: 17284535_G.jpg (800x450, 56.05K)

No but I like to know more about the poor guy.

You ever encounter someone who you wanted to just punch? Have deal with someone at a restaurant that you wanted to just stab in the eye with a fork? Well, niggers lack the impulse control that humans have. So they will think "ay yo Iz gonna pop dis po po" and they do it because they lack the ability to consider forward thought of consequences.

And yet many bluepilled people considers them to be human instead of subhuman. It’s wild.

Apparently not

not all dogs deserve to be saved.
pit bulls should be exterminated.

Just a reminder to all africans, you DO have the right to attempt to defend yourself from police harassment.

Niggers can’t read so what make you think they are lurking here?

“Those who hesitate out of fear of racism will be gradually killed off.”
What was the officers name? This law should be named after him to serve as a reminder to those who hesitate

Attached: 938EFC6F-24D3-40BC-8317-FA7C8352EB99.jpeg (700x541, 75.38K)

you know the answer, satan checked and keked.
the officers had a discerption before even spotting the gun so it had to have been a citizen report they were responding to.

>facebook.com/CBSMinnesota/videos/10156850983458825/

this is why Africa is such a shit hole today, yesterday, 7,000 years ago. These monkeys are unable to govern themselves.

Attached: wakanda missing copy.jpg (1280x720, 206.36K)

Pitbulls raised by just about anyone other than nigs and spics end up rather docile.

Chimpout?

You need to translate that into nigger speak.

Attached: 1ede6a05d3115df05c01183bbc0a47f17fcfbfa46e6af18778d09f0761d8db18.gif (615x346, 3.63M)

Honestly I don’t under the oggonoboo language.

Edenhofers law:
“Those who hesitate from fear of racism will gradually die off”

Attached: F70AE9CB-FCC1-46FD-B688-0219ECE18568.png (650x750, 16.03K)

I think his intention is to get the niggers themselves killed by the cops.

as long as 4/5 people understand this Im happy

They speak primarily in baby talk. I work at a private elementary school in Japan, and so I think about the type of English grammar fuck ups my dumbest students would make, and then imagine it was 100% dumber and then I know how to read black Twitter. That is if they aren't making up shit to fool the white man.

MUHFUGGIN CRACKAS BE DOCTORING DEY DAMN FOOTAGE AND SHIEEET

(checked)
Fair enough

Attached: Alton_Dindu_Nuffinz.mp4 (342x400, 1.29M)

I'm glad the dog didn't do anything stupid and get itself hurt.

If they weren't so stupid a lot more would survive police encounters like this. Luckily for us they're not.

let's all pay tribute to our new nigger overlords

Attached: let's all pay tribute to our new overlords.jpg (1459x803, 171.83K)

Funny I was going to say the same. I would have been mad to see the surprised doggo shot.

BASED ZOGCOPS
HE WAS A BAD GUY FOR HAVING A GUN

Attached: 519651651685469.gif (350x198, 86.92K)

trips of truth

Not necessarily, but maybe he should have stopped. Maybe that would have prevented this 'young scholar' from be goodified.

he was a nigger first though

I am deaf so I doubt I would understand their language and don’t ask me to lip read their lips because it is too fat but I think I can learn by reading though.

Niggers don’t have rights

DINDU NUFFIN

Hey I am your guinea pig so you said motherfucking whites is photoshopping the damn video and shits.

Did I hit the nails?

Kek of the year

The nigger didn't do anything wrong in this instance, hes sitting there minding his business when two retard cops see his gun and immediately think hes a criminal.

They deserve to be in jail. and fucking lol at that second freeze frame trying to point the gun in his hand, you can see the fucking thing in his pocket as he flays to the ground.

Just a reminder with the flip of a law cops would be doing this shit to us too.

I have a gun, a half a dozen of them, and I would never handle myself in public like these niggers do. In fact Minnesota is a "shall issue" state, open carry is allowed with a permit to carry.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Minnesota
revisor.mn.gov/statutes/cite/624.714
but as we all know, niggers are genetically different than modern humans
Minnesota statue even allows for:
Subd. 9.Carrying pistols about one's premises or for purposes of repair, target practice. A permit to carry is not required of a person:
(1) to keep or carry about the person's place of business, dwelling house, premises or on land possessed by the person a pistol;
(2) to carry a pistol from a place of purchase to the person's dwelling house or place of business, or from the person's dwelling house or place of business to or from a place where repairing is done, to have the pistol repaired;
(3) to carry a pistol between the person's dwelling house and place of business;
(4) to carry a pistol in the woods or fields or upon the waters of this state for the purpose of hunting or of target shooting in a safe area; or

correction on that: the third frame shows him holding the gun, the 2nd clearly shows it still in his pocket prior to them firing.

kys tbqh famalam 😂👌💯

Attached: Fuck_niggers.mp4 (360x640, 525.35K)

Attached: 1525614466769.jpg (917x4143, 643.76K)

Niggers don’t give a shieet aborted the laws.

Attached: 1523347511380.jpg (600x636, 70.41K)

Do you know what a white man can do that a nigger can't? They can go to court and argue it, instead of refusing a lawful order and stopping. The time to argue your case is not with the cops, it's in court.

Satan plz.
Yes, blacks, liberals, and jews alike all have this thing about taking responsibility.

Fuck off nigger

MUFFFUCKA I WAS JUST DRINKIN SOME GIN ON THE STREET CORNER WITH A PITBULL AND A GUN!

DAT AINT JUSTICE. I JUST RUN FAST! I WAS MURDERED!

Attached: HELL.jpg (1280x720, 139.83K)

Those wonderful ladies better start popping out white babies as soon as possible and teaching them early on what they obviously already know good job ladies. Now do your part for our future.

IZACK DUH KING! King DINDUNUFFINDO

Attached: jew-that-racist-gif.gif (350x296, 586.54K)

You can see that nigger load the chamber and it go flying too.

fleeing is a felony
fleeing while in possession of a firearm is committing a felony while armed, holding it when cops have told you to stop, drop it and surrender is asking to be killed you dumb ass and the cops said repeatedly they were going to shoot i he didn't stop. I don't know this convicts criminal history but if he just sat there with his babies gran-momma it's a misdemeanor, unless he was a felon in possession of a firearm. Niggers are so fucking stupid they are a blight upon humanity.

Fleeing on food is a misdemeanor in most states. Fleeing while armed is a felony.

I like to think of it as nature taking it's course, personally.

Attached: 09070ba15a710ed0eb9fd907e9aa82b5.jpg (512x512, 98.54K)

It is like an entire society of children. Nigger America is like watching Lord of the Flies in real life.

2017 Minnesota Statutes
§Subd. 6.Fleeing, other than vehicle. Whoever, for the purpose of avoiding arrest, detention, or investigation, or in order to conceal or destroy potential evidence related to the commission of a crime, attempts to evade or elude a peace officer, who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty, by means of running, hiding, or by any other means except fleeing in a motor vehicle, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Gotcha, thanks

A pit bull has better impulse control then a nigger. A breed of dog that's gone through horrendous dysgenic breeding thanks to niggers can control themselves better.

6d8607 flee from us because we shot his head with the legal word-gun that is loaded with knowledge.