Drug dealing jew stabbed to death by his 3 daughters

Drug dealing jew stabbed to death by his 3 daughters

He allegedly abused them, never had a regular job, always dealt with drugs.

thesun.co.uk/news/6894717/three-sisters-stab-father-death-mikhail-khachaturyan-russia/

How do I know he's a jew you ask? There is another guy with his name on instagram and the pic on the right in the first row is a kosher meal.

instagram.com/mvkhachaturyan/

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000423687515.jpg (960x1440, 134.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia
instagram.com/mvkhachaturyan/
archive.is/Wcb73
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody deserves to be killed by his own offspring. He probably been a horrible horrible cunt.

For sure. He made them jews

Good

Well, daughters killed their own father. They surely grew up horrible cunts as well.

I also must notice the irony, the kosher meal eating jew fancies golden cross, the religious blasphemy meets each other. I wonder if he larped himself as (((christian))) in front of orthodoxes to get better deal from them.

Kikes don't wear crosses. OP you deserve to be beaten to death with a menorah and raped with a Torah scroll right up the pooper.

sage

Hah good the fat kike deserved it. Hope his cunt daughters all kill themselves too and decrease the surplus of Semites on the planet. Thanks for the cheery news to kick off my Tuesday morning user.

Attached: quite pleasant.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

Neither real christians that don't worship idols do.
But this jew obviously wears it for russian approval.

hahahah what now kike?? you lose kike :)

Attached: 4869731991589408258yes1130.jpg (408x258, 85.1K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA DUMB ASS

Attached: 4869731991589408258yes1130.jpg (989x257, 64.36K)

This is how dumb you are.

Attached: kike hate.png (516x486 172.3 KB, 222.37K)

The only based jews are those who kill themselves or other jews.
sage for highly irrelevant thread

Attached: 39e303f4f309b0c7b3287157ccd773fe416c98eccc0317e493451f230d3b4b4f.png (762x652, 301.6K)

fucking based, show these shareblue paid spooks the morons that they are

and holy shit, the shilling is just off the god damned charts

>uses the term (((based)))
how scared are you that Whites are waking? seems like you are pretty damn scared hahaha there will be more of this, you cannot stop us :)

>(((based)))
hahaha seems like you guys are really getting scared hahaha

Look mate, this thread is just small news about jews jewing each other, which ultimately has no effect since they do it all the fucking time. I'd much rather prefer talking about big things of more significance, like pedogate and the various natsoc parties which are operating in white countries.

Attached: 2688c96e597e01e729cc7361b6053f3e558faf86ac70bb1f12e0767d1584d196.png (1520x1080, 1.35M)

In case you're not a bot, please take your meds.

Your statement begs a question.

Are Zionist really "Christians" due to their over the top idol worship?

So, do you get paid in hot pockets for every post you make mr.whiteknight1488larper? You have yet to make an actual argument.

His name literally ends in "turyan"?

Fucking westerners.

Most Jewish Post on the Internet Award.

>>>/gaschamber/

Er, that guy is Armenian. Hence the cross. His last name literally translates as "Of the cross" from Armenian.

Attached: 1254042141289.jpg (707x682, 118.45K)

This is a jewish slide thread.

No jews there, nothing to see goys, his twin by name being a jew is just a coincidence…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Armenia

They are already horrible cunts to begin with. They are daughters to a jew, that makes them 3 little jewish witches.

(you)

Attached: star-of-david-jews-for-jesus.jpg (300x300 4.17 KB, 4.53K)

Technically speaking, despite the daughters being kikesses, they're legitimately /ourgirls/ in the sense they appear to be the only one's doing something useful about powerful and influential criminal jews.

Meanwhile the aut-kike eulogise over mossad false flag terrorists killing white kids cos they're leftists…

You'd have to be a low IQ moron to look at that instagram page (and his vk link) and believe he is the same man in the story. OP either confirmed for shill or a fucking moron.

OP doesn't for a second state it's the same guy in fact he mentions it in the very quote you posted.
Your entire argument is based on the lie you invented

Other than the fact he is a known jewish mafia boss in Russia, his daughters jewish/israeli gargoyle faces should've been another clue.

No one has mentioned this -
Their fucking mother abandoned them and ran away like a coward. She probably did it in the dead of night too, not even having the decency to tell her daughters that were getting beaten and raped by the man she was running from about it.

If the guy they killed wasn't a kike, his wife sure sounds like one.

Attached: 1438599867557.jpg (500x640, 133.96K)

I am with you on this one. I read through the discussion on the kosher meal instagram feed and I honestly don't see how someone making a comment that their airplane food is 'kosher' has any relevance to him being a jew, whether it is the same person or not. A few years ago there was a big scandal about butterball doing halal slaughter of their turkeys (because christians could no longer eat them as it would be food sacrificed to a foreign god) but that doesn't mean that everyone who commented or noticed that butterball turkeys were halal was muslim. They were conversing about it because they weren't muslim.

The rest of you BETTER PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER…do you really think that everyone who simply discusses something NEEDS TO BE KILLED? You aren't going to live long if this is the case, because YOU ARE ALL JEWS FOR DISCUSSING THIS OP.

>instagram.com/mvkhachaturyan/

WHA-A-A-A-A-AAAAAA??

Yet Khachaturyan is commonly known as a jewish name…

Odd your post also stating as "fact" he isn't a jew and berating posters for speaking of him being a jew.

Please tell me (I am French Canadian, and an ugly repulsive looking thug by any metric); why are so many of these jewish witches sexually attracted to me? Other women ignore me or act repulsed but jewish women of all ages are magnetized to me, even coming up and rubbing their pussies on my shoulders when I'm sitting in a chair. Why? Don't they know that Pepsis are some of the worst anti semites around? or perhaps that's what is attractive to them in their twisted deviate minds?

I am puzzled on this account.

Attached: kosher meal.jpg (1080x1080, 1.33M)

Yes, she fled into a band saw and then a barrel of concrete, never to be seen again. What a bitch.

Attached: 6c01da2461298878a2b318f39ed1869bc2b6304b94cfb8b075e17b515d021030.gif (285x375, 545.71K)

Yeah like she could do anything against a protected jewish mafiosa.
Indeed there always a pattern whenever jews take a dislike to a thread, aside from the obvious "he definitely isn't a kike" stuff it's the random weird DisInfo and focus on entirely neutral aspects of the story are manipulated as being the story that they do too

What the fuck are you on about

She was married to a jewish mafia boss…
What else could you possibly derive from the comment he made?

Varg btfo Zig Forums again.

That she was killed?

bump for the salt in the thread.

The comment it was in response to, was saying the woman was a cunt for leaving the daughters in that situation.
Often the female partner of a crime boss has little options made available to her to get out without being killed.

What's confusing about this situation that no user can seem to fathom?

I thought he was serious

it could be someone who tried both offers and who chose to pay for the kosher supplement because the other meal is shit while the kosher is edible
I would do that, as long as I can smuggle a ham and cheese sandwich on the side

I feel like I'm a shitty Seinfeld bit

*I feel like I'm in a shitty Seinfeld bit

Or just a jew as his jewish surname and requirements for kosher food would suggest…

Also that's bullshit. She chose to get involved with a kike crime boss in the first place, she chose to have THREE children with him. There is no way she didn't know that he was an abusive rapist. She knew and chose to stick around anyway, probably for the money.

Don't go excusing away the bad decisions of women just because they remind you of your mother's own bad decisions.

LoL
Are you not going to join in with your pals ITT and start insisting there's no way this jewish crime lord isn't jewish?

I honestly don't know, because I have never flown on a russian plane. But you have to book a vegitarian meal in advance on any US plane, these also happen to be the kosher meal a lot of the time because they don't put a lot of shit and chemicals in it. Just because I ordered a higher quality food, doesn't make me a jew. It means I don't put SHIT in my body and it also means that airlines don't want to make 60 million different meals for each dietary requirement (they already can't just throw peanuts at us anymore).

So there is a photo of him choosing higher quality food…who cares! GMO's are outlawed in Russia so depending on where he is flying maybe this just means he doesn't want to eat SHITTY GMO foods. I have met tons of Europeans who visit the states and get sick on the GMO foods that we think are 'normal'. Also when I am in Europe, where GMOs are illegal I always notice how incredibly delicious the food is…I mean all of it is so high quality compared to the swill we are forced to choke down as 'food'. It is like we are literally eating out of a dumpster in comparison.

So you guys want to murder people who don't want to fill their bodies full of dumpster food now as well?

You are that chick on her period again aren't you? Completely incapable of reading comprehension or critical thinking in the slightest…everything is an overblown 'emotional' response for you, isn't it?

Are the OP and other comments on THIS thread the level of cognition on Zig Forums as of late…complete SHIT TIER THINKING?

I believe that all human life is valuable.

I get it

LoL
The point is this thread is being sidetracked and attacked by obvious israeli jews, pretending the jew mafia boss isn't jewish and others focusing on the impossibility of a wife of a mafia boss leaving amicably and quietly…

Regardless she will be either jewish or a mother of 3 jewesses, so whatever happens to gher is of no consequence or interest to me

Tell me about your mother

You poor cunts really must have a rough life at the office

where is the fucking archive shill?

archive.is/Wcb73

stop giving that kike murdoch free shekels

You haven't given anyone any evidence that he is a jew. VERIFICATION, you can't just expect that we are going to walk around randomingly killing people without verification (although I suspect that is what you would like as a jew agitator). I WANT DNA or something OTHER THAN A PHOTO of a FUCKING KOSHER MEAL! I WANT STANDARDS! Thank god the vast majority of you shit suckers are going to be curled up in your bed crying when the real work needs to be done. You are a DANGER to the public and shit hasn't even started to go down. This thread is retarded.

SAGED for general retardation, lack of intellect and standards and overall worthlessness.

OP is a jew agitator who wants us to randomly kill people with his word only no verification. Typical bullshit thread.

SAGED again.

Larped as a Catholic, to better deal with the mob.
That's a crucifix, not a cross. The Presbies would say it's a violation of "thou shalt have no graven images."

Attached: PewdsGun.jpg (488x319, 15.01K)

Fuck off christcuck.

Shove it up your ass you satanist POS. If you aren't killed with the jews we haven't done our job.

Sub-90 iq retard.

jews don't actually care about that kind of thing, they "convert" any time it's convenient for them.
In fact, a lot christians WAIT and LUST for them to finally see "Christ" as their savior.

But it changes nothing. It's a long known thing that they masquerade as Christians (since they actually pushed that religion) whenever they feel like it.
Just like they pretend to be white.

What is the requirement to expel someone?

To let them live with you in the first place.
And I'm pretty sure the "bagans" didn't have ghettos full of jews sitting around for the Christians to evacuate.

Attached: scan6.jpg (472x608, 43.21K)

Jesus, Britbros, how can you stand it?

The payoff of their Cross-o-phobia larp.

You think they really and truly give a shit about any of that.
Do you REALLY and truly think that?

They fucking falsified many mass murders and "holocausts" aimed at them and people believe that en masse.
But yeah that one "kikel" thing is real. That is not fabricated controversy and outrage and antagonism, that one is real, that one is definetely real and not just another kike ploy connected to christianity.

That is the one true thing about jews, they really really really really really really really really really truly give a shit about any of that.
It's totally like garlic to a vampire to them, a jew would never ever ever ever use Christianity for their advantage.
Ever.
It's their true real and the only ever real and only thing they ever feared.

You never have a single interesting thing to say. Filtered.

That is rich coming from someone calling someone else a satanist.

Jewish women are openly prostitutes.

Kike women love non-kike men.

The Bagans didn't have societies large enough to house ghettos. Unless we're about to enter some kind of weird Roman Larp.

Attached: Capture _2018-07-31-14-00-03.png (978x1431, 1.01M)

Armenian

"a armenian is just a jew who chased a sheckel into a church" - old saying

kike women even fuck dogs and niggers, don't brag about a kikess wanting to bang you

Hope they would get full sentence and get properly fucked up in the jail. Law should be respected, vigilantism is not an answer.

Attached: 1456356345.jpg (300x168, 8.41K)

Vigilantism is always the answer, faggot.

Law is not above justice.

Post daughters so I can fap

Attached: Buffy-vs-Faith-buffy-vs-faith-27511533-1024-768.jpg (545x768, 104.41K)

lol that sarah meme

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha

Jew beta

Attached: buffy cartoons.jpg (744x900, 78.45K)

because pagan rome was a small society, right?

Jew? With a giant gold cross displayed across his ample gut? The ending of his namn ("yan/ian") is armenian for "-son". This is not a jew. This is a christian armenian, one of the filthiest kind of christian in existence, almost as bad as an american evangelical.

Attached: 9D38B32B-656E-4B58-B416-30AD6334C56F.gif (410x384, 1.96M)

semite post

Attached: EB2C8A2E-162A-45FC-83C6-3D64AF7CDC7D.jpeg (255x251, 21.07K)

I wear a cross to signal to others that I believe Jesus Christ is Son of God. You're a fucktard if you think people that wear a cross worship a fucking cross "idol".

Not gonna lie. Jew daddies make my peepee hard.

This thread is now about finding lewd pictures of

Kristina Khachaturyan and Angelina Khachaturyan and Maria Khachaturyan

The girl in the 1st pif of the article looks kind of cute, which one is she?