Native Swedes a minority within four decades as number of Muslim children explodes – Study

Native Swedes a minority within four decades as number of Muslim children explodes – Study
A new report by Gefira on Sweden reveals a low birth rate for native white Swedes. The findings are based on official data provided by Statistics Sweden SCB and are as follows:
1. The fertility rate of native white Swedes is much lower (1.6) than the country’s overall fertility rate (1.9);
2. The Swedish parental system fails to deliver more babies;
3. The number of children with an Islamic name is growing at a fast pace. Since 2010 it has increased by more than 30%, so that now around 8 to 10% of the newborns in Sweden have an Islamic name.
4. The native white Swedish population will be a minority within a maximum of 40 years. The same source shows that 22% of the newborns have a non-Western migration background.
The government is pursuing a systematic re-population policy as the future of the Swedish population is in serious decline.
The Gefira report predicts by the end of this century that those with Swedish descent will only be one-third of the Swedish population.
They will be a minority by 2066, which is an almost total re-population.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/native-swedes-a-minority-within-four-decades-as-number-of-muslim-children-explodes-study/
archive.is/y2ZwU

Attached: shutterstock_447073942-1-702x459.jpg (702x459, 65.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/otcwD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

great, just great, don't swedes fuck and make babies?

Attached: 2037-swedish-bikini-team.jpg (400x300 94.97 KB, 20.09K)

Oh look. Another media demoralization thread. We all know that Leftist say crazy shit. Whites are being replaced. And twitter is full of assholes. Stop making demoralization threads. We're 4-5yrs into super/pol/ and all the mods allow is Alex Jones fear and beta tears. Culture, power, will, passion, PLANNING. That's what wins the war.

Attached: 1653624_617433301663039_440672185_n.jpg (420x586, 32.29K)

It's a motivational thread
you say potato I say potato'

I say only an American would use that term. And no American but a fucking kike would make this thread. I say I kill you

Attached: 7-lass hein-celtic queen.jpg (400x546, 74.16K)

How is this demoralizing? I'm not an ultra-cucked piece of euroshit. My ancestors abandoned that godless iceberg full of gibs addicted soyfems a century ago and taught their children to never be like them.

Attached: 2caec83cbd517c7a4442bb2c05da4dce96ed98ccde601abc0eae03531c600c90.jpg (180x200, 6.88K)

OH WOW I DON'T NOW

Let's think about it

4 anti-Mudslim threads pop up at the same time. 4 pathetic demoralization threads. Are you going to kill them?

Are you going to kill the JEWS WHO CAUSE THIS? ROTHSCHILD, SOROS, the head of the EU, SWEDISH LEADERSHIP??????????????? ANY OF THEM?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Or are you planning on talking shit about a bunch of inbred fucking sand niggers who fuck goats and invaded because Jews programmed us to die?

TELL ME, ALEX JONES!?
TELL ME LAUREN SOUTHERN?
TELL ME BEN SHAPRIO?

Yeah, it's fucked that Sweden will be minority non-white in a few years. Welcome to ALL Western nations.

The point of you thread? To demoralize and serve the kikes

Attached: 3_effy skins.jpg (510x383, 39.3K)

Fuck this demoralization thread and fuck you OP, you jewish piece of shit.

How? what about:
Also your "It's Europe who cares tells me you are a shill just like op and you should kill yourself as well >>>/suicide/

Attached: OP to do list.jpg (432x325, 49.05K)

Sweden you got fucking owned

would you rather he didn't report about Sweden officially becoming a minority or are you a neonazi wanting to organize "action groups"

Attached: 1467671316152s1.jpg (213x250, 8.39K)

Whites can always retake Europe from sand niggers after the cucks feminize themselves to death. Why should I have pity for a bunch of faggots who call the superior whites in America "burgers" while standing in line for welfare like a lowly nigger? My race slaughters mudshits on a regular basis while Eurocucks slurp on their goat-scented balls. One American has enough guns and ammo to annihilate 10,000 desert coons. I'm not demoralized in the least.

Are you shills even trying anymore?

Attached: the_shill_among_us_by_lulzwillensue-d9jo0y9.png (767x411, 132.92K)

Well I hope no White biologists get the wrong idea.

Attached: biow ethnic wiki.jpg (734x159, 23.86K)

Fuck Sweden. Those white niggers got themselves into that shit.
If they don't change something drastic it won't be the birth rate that makes news it'll be the mortality rates.

Sweden had the royal crown and jewels of King Karl IX stolen today from a cathedral museum by some immigrants. If they don't kill every rapefugee in the country looking for those priceless artifacts then fuck them.

archive.fo/otcwD

If this doesn't cause total racial holy war, nothing will outside of WMDs.

Attached: boilingpoint.webm (398x266, 2.77M)

Swedencucks will ve over enjoyed with that enrichment.

I'm still trying to figure out how these "shills" are "demoralizing" me. Maybe this demoralizes Sweden, but I'm pretty sure they are already blackpilled beyond recovery based on their terrible birthrate. Why you would refuse to bone at least ten babbies into a hot swedish pussy is a mystery to me.

Attached: swede.jpg (1280x862, 202.17K)

Only if they are in another country. If they are in your country theyre totally cool. And only if they are Israels enemy, if they are Israels ally like Saudi Arabia they are totally cool.

Oh and your race is pretty fucking close to Swedish.

White Nationalism is the cause of White Genocide
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years
Larping for the Jews about Nazis is more important then helping Whites

This never would have happened if we had direct democracy. Where are the direct democracy candidates?

Sweden is another country
There is no such thing. Mudshits are the original golems
Yes, pretty close. The major difference being we like to have sex with women, we don't want gibs, and are not terrified of loud pops.

gangbangs swedish gangbangs, girls actually love to get gangbanged, that is why they are multi-orgasmic, but don't forget goy wear a condom………. you fucking retards.

I wonder what a white ghettowould look like in sweeden? Would white gangs come as a result?

get over it faggot, want some motivation though? Vid related, the viking spirit is slowly awakening in swedes.

The population of rats and mice also explode. Until they run out of space and food. The same thing will happen in Sweden. A purge is coming.

It's not demoralization, it's awareness.
The more europe *seems* ruined, the harder people will try to save it.

There's a joke in there somewhere.