Marina Abramovich 'Objects' imported by State Department in 2010

federalregister.gov/documents/2010/01/08/2010-146/culturally-significant-objects-imported-for-exhibition-determinations-marina-abramovic-the-artist-is?utm_content=next&utm_medium=PrevNext&utm_source=Article

Under Maura M. Pally, at the time worked for the State Department and is now VP at Clinton Foundation.

Has this been discussed or looked into?

Attached: MauraPally.png (236x236, 75.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3348708/pg
whitewatertruth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Autsimos Assemble!

test

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3348708/pg

I know, it's GLP..found something strange though.
Does this syntax remind you of anyone?
She is Serbian….Dig for the documents of who said its in Americas interest to view her shit.
Who signed the documents to bring her sick props into the USA.
Dig on why the Clinton Foundation donated money to her.
Who really wanted her to come to roost…………

These are not questions……

Ive viewed the answers…….

(((Serbian)))
ftfy

(((as fuck)))
I couldn't find if she was related to the richest man in Isreal Roman Abramovich

She has Serbian features to my eye. Probably mixed. Bump.

Attached: 037995fad71b72c90f5ce824387b8903f81f9d16a08eab4f2b8be86f1ce2da93.jpg (942x602, 107.53K)

Dunno mam she probably is, sounds like a common name here, in croatia i think all abramovic families are strictly croatian.

Yes, during the election campaign. She goes to rich people parties - the Podestas and the Clintons being repeat customers - serves up human corpses as food on a buffet and markets it as 'performance art'. She also seems to have a soft spot for goat or ram skulls and smearing incoherent ramblings on walls with blood.

Not Marina herself, I was talking about
Maura M. Pally

When?
CULT “PIZZAGATE” ABOUT TO EXPLODE- JUSTICE ON THE WAY!
November 12, 2017

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x622, 126.36K)

t. CIA/Q-Larp user

I've never seen that. Do you have a link for "hackers access CPP server"?

whitewatertruth dot com/category/pizzagate-pedogate/

Hmm. The thread on GLP was posted in Nov. 2016

Well they do occasionally reel in a goyish husband so they can blend into the local population. They're basically xenomorphs

what's the weather like in langely today?

Jesus Christ, I think I slid my own thread.

Q is not saying sit back and do nothing. He is claiming they cannot reveal classified info directly because of laws, but if autists piece together the clues that 'Public awareness forces hand'.

She is related to the Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church, isn't she?

Balkan and Levantine can look pretty close. She could pass as Lebanese

Only in ((((clown world)))) literal satanists have the ear of the people in charge of the planet's nuclear arsenals.

Attached: 1420439233463.jpg (601x595, 74.02K)

How the fuck did you even find this? What's your government agency OP!?

Tell us who are the good guys in a world full of pedo clowns working for the Jews?

Attached: shriners pedo botherhod of blood 2.jpg (315x420, 31.22K)

>Only in ((((clown world)))) literal satanists have the ear of the people in charge of the planet's nuclear arsenals.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: sam hyde to esoteric freemason elite illuminati pedo.jpg (681x500, 156.25K)

Trump needs to clean this up, ASAP.

~~~~~
Spiciest Magapede is the name. Memes are my game.

"We need somebody that literally will take this country and make it great again. We can do that.” - Donald J. Trump

Reddit: SpiciestMagapede
4ch: Spiciest Magapede in Kekistan
8ch: Spiciest Magapede
Twitter: @Bacon_is_epic
~~~~~

There are actual people (I have known them) who page through the Federal Register each time it is published. You'd be amazed at the crazy financial dealings that can be found in the FR.

There is only one 'plan' it involves fucking jews…so it is corrupt by its nature. It can be unfucked because it involves jews.

Given the strict nature of her upbringing and the fact that she was most likely a contract slave to her parents even as an adult I wouldn't be surprised if he marriage was completely contractually arranged. Doesn't matter, would someone kill that bitch already…she is fucking DISGUSTINGLY FOUL.

hmmmm?

Is this like when Obama bought 50,000 dollars of hot dogs from a out of state vendor for a party of a few hundred people, when he was not allowed to get food from such sources?

It is a rough world out there…gotta keeps tabs on the competition. Besides, you want to know if you who was awarded which contracts for 'research purposes' amirite? I am right.

Just reading the title makes me feel all nostalgic and warmly reminiscent for the newsprint pages with their cheap assed smearing ink and the floppy craftpaper cover, though I am sure they have updated it at this point. Makes me think it might be fun to take it up as a hobby again…

Same thing with the Canada Gazette. Lots of things to dig for.