Lets Make Saying Nigger Appropriate for The White Man

youtu.be/k15g9iYsFRI
I bet we can make it commonplace if we try. Rappers go nigga nigga nigga nigga jigga the richa nigga.
Donald Glover is right. Men of Light, if you are passionate about speaking freely, and you interact with the African, why should you not in joviance say, "and that's what's up, nigga."
Then again, the chinese don't address oneself as a dogeater, and go, "what's good my, dog eaters?" It is curious; perhaps the black people degrade themselves that way, but i have a feeling you know jew had a hand in keeping the attitude and niggardly references and culture around.

Attached: Capture _2018-06-23-10-17-00.png (691x611, 621.89K)

Its easier to make heiling hitler part of free speech, than make n word acceptable.

1 o clock 2 o clock 3 o clock Bump

Attached: Capture _2018-07-29-20-13-19.png (616x481, 374.57K)

I don't heil hitler, but i heil the one truth, a divinity so vast and real that we all exist here, now, in the moment to affect change in the ways we can. I heil the idea that one day, mankind en masse, as well as in rhe man himself can invert the blackness of nihilism.
Let's usher the Golden Age, niggers

Attached: Capture _2018-08-01-20-59-07.png (1184x631, 782.39K)

Ok, sometimes i heil hitler a lil..

Attached: A86436850294485DA13E7CCF7F57CDEF.png (739x662, 286.19K)

Samefag, waiting for funnies

Attached: 99e26f23dff59b54480f47ba311df6af0ff4d0125cee23198f2c716de232833f.png (850x464, 507.93K)

Or mandatory. For keks.

It's already appropriate for the white man to do anything he wants.
You can do whatever you want first.

negro, latin for black
neger, spanish for negro
nigger, english for neger

any word you use to describe something bad will be a 'bad word', and they'll come up with a new word and that word will be the new 'bad word'

Attached: critique of political correctness - euphemism treadmill.png (617x557, 97.26K)

Solid logic, user. I am using this. One day our African brothers and sisters will disover their history and we will help them take back Afrika.

Not "African".

I've had this idea for a fictional gang for a while. They call themselves the Fire department and go around with firebombs setting fires instead of putting them out.

So much sliding right before shabbat.

Attached: BUMP.png (610x284, 331.26K)

NIGGER
it already is

If you want to make it appropriate, then you need to reach the top positions and act do nothing when one of your lackeys say it.

niggers aint gona do SHEEIITTTT HAHAHAHAHA

See my point of view is "muh there's history" that's because you continue to let it have history. You need to as an individual say, I'm not gonna let peoples words get to me. It's mind bloggling how a single word still has that much power over a group of people. Why not pay no mind to it, if someone is hateful they can say hey they're hateful. But the limiting of speech to not have real conversations about it limits people from actually using logic and breaking the pointless walls they've set up for themselves.

This is a bot. Everyone knows that novel was called 1984.

fahrenheit 451 you stupid bot
bad bot, bad!

Testing in a shit thread

Big if true