Jeremy 'The Quartering' assaulted at GenCon by salty libtard

/co/ wasn't interested in this topic, but maybe you will find it more interesting.
Apparently while attending GenCon, Jeremy got assaulted by a guy most probably due to his videos. He retreated into a restaurant (which refused to help him or call the police) until the attacker went away. At the moment he is considering leaving the convention in fear of his well-being.
More details in video and twitter
embedding is fucking up so I'll just put a link
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yst30wdSzQ&t=47s
inb4 go away Jeremy

Attached: quartering attacked.png (746x901, 859.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gencon
elmcitygames.com/about/
yelp.com/biz/elm-city-games-new-haven
instagram.com/elmcitygames/
youtube.com/watch?v=l8ovenvQMIY&frags=pl,wn
weddingwire.com/biz/matt-loter-justice-of-the-peace-new-haven/d9c28440294b1699.html
voterrecords.com/voter/3716563/matt-loter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't he pull out his concealed firearm and waste the assaulter? Indiana is a stand your ground state

Why didn't he just beat dude's ass?
Its GenCon
I could probably fuck up 99% of attendees and I'm King-of-the-Manlets tier height.

With no concealed carry law

Beating them up is not enough. Leftists need to be put in the ground. It is the only way they will learn.

Indiana allows it with a permit and they honor permits from all other states.

Game Cons, Comic Cons; full of SJW/purple hair/faced pierced/Lib/Left/LGBT/Dem with the mindset "rationalized/no" Morals or Ethics whatsoever, have no problem infringing on copyright, ripping people off with knock-offs, fakes, running around scantily clad but do not stare rape them, frickin HYPOCRITES.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2448x3264 732.61 KB, 11.92M)

Because 99.9% recurring of all the alt-right cartoon frog posting spastics couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, you can usually spot them by their overall aggressive faux hard man act on here telling you they'll murder your children for not approving of the orange kike and calling you a "jew" for your offensive antisemitism expressed on Zig Forums

I went to a few in the early 2000s, which was still a bit before "geek culture" became a trend. They were ruined by the combo of social media (allowing year-round cosplay whoring), big bang theory, and all of the games companies caving to the social justice industrial complex.

Wanna know how I know you are a berniebro fucktard with the IQ of a nigger?

Well said. Exactly. And allowing rainbow flags everywhere.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (789x479, 728.76K)

Maybe now he'll stop acting like such a mewling centrist soyboy.

user's not wrong, the alt-kike are crypto-soys.

And they are also the first ones to punch the shit out of faggots like this.

Attached: antifa.jpg (960x748, 79.58K)

Because I don't approve of your support of the orange kike with kike children of a suspected kike father who works for jewry to usher in the JWO?

Everything aut-right needs to die and die soon

Attached: 3750556a9c7996e55243572caae562d5abdcedd45485d3e199e00b2e9fc60358.png (711x700 1.29 MB, 255.46K)

Which so far has achieved what other than a couple gigs? They're going to blame us for the violence no matter who instigates it - I'm not saying don't strike back, in fact always strike back because you're going to be blamed and smeared even if they attack you with a weapon and you don't fight back. But what does any of this street activism achieve that shidbosting hasn't?

It's cute when you try to talk like us. Do it some more.

"us"?
I'm not trying to talk or act like you, I'm white openly nationalist and have been since the 1970's, not everyone here is a jew larping as a based fashy goy encouraging you to post cartoon frogs and suck on jew sicks

Are we sure this isn't just a case of a faggot getting choked during rough sex and calling it an assault?

Attached: f05575ea55af5442e4618c7909462fe04ebfd45f221327fbdd90dc673e537c55.jpg (1242x1534, 374.71K)

No mention of representing of political groups, Cults, etc. not being allowed; KKK, Rainbow Flags, Democratic Party, etc.
gencon dot com/attend/policies
2015;
Gen Con: We’ll Pull $50 Million Convention Out of Indiana if Pence Signs Anti-Gay ‘Religious Freedom’ Bill
Gaming convention Gen Con courts Chicago and Orlando over Indiana’s religious freedom backlash

Take your meds gramps. We've pushed the agenda farther with anime and humor than your earnest rage ever could.

Attached: 1472187168362.jpg (480x480, 44.82K)

it's always possible

By electing the most obedient puppet to ZOG in America's living history?

I've actually watched quite a few of his videos before this. I like his coverage of jessica price getting fired, but the VAST majority of his stuff is
>HURR ARENT NAZIS JUST AS BAD AS SJWS!!1? I HATE FORCED DIVERSITY AS MUCH AS I HATE RACISM!!!
so I stopped watching or caring. The saddest part is that I was going to throw sheckles at his merch before this "BAESD CENTRIST" turned me off. If he buttons up and stops trying to appeal to left leaning normies, I'll start watching him again. Maybe getting roughed up a bit by those people will wake him up, but I've got a feeling he's going to double down on his "I'm a nonviolent centrist" bit.

He pushed the overtone window, kike-satan.
He's a tool to alter public consensus, he himself is a walking meme machine and memes control the perception of reality.

You're poorly blending in. I thought yids were better at word play and arguments, that circumcision must have really botched your noggin.

Attached: __cagliostro_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_shogo_shogo__51688cc7527146bd16d697c2ddf14154.jpg (775x844, 271.55K)

Seriously though, this pathetic fuck needs to go back to this shitty convention and enjoy his remaining time there. He's a big guy, so if some fag attacks him, he just needs to swiftly move his elbow into the fag's face and break his nose.

Attached: hhawkward.JPG (292x413, 20.08K)

>>>/out/

Faggots have ruined men's hobbies. I fully understand why faggots were never allowed in clubs, sports and in the military for ages; they're worst than women for team morale and want to fuck everyone– even straight guys.

Attached: typical world of darkness GM.jpg (640x427, 62.25K)

Of course they have. Faggotry is a foul corruption of male brotherhood, that's why it's such a useful tool against us.

I've watched a few of his videos well before this thread.
His fanbase consists of mostly leftists since its of the Magic card game, the game which now has flat and black transvestites as planeswalkers now along other poz diversity placements for "representation". He can't go full right without alienating most of his base, but if he had balls and convictions the literal gay would. He knows the left is nothing but ruthless and spineless degenerates but he doesn't have the stones to express his real conclusions.

He should have fought back in self-defense regardless. All sides of the political spectrum respect strength, either out of honor or fear.

The overton window has shifted so far it was opened in Washington DC and now shut down for good in Tel Aviv

Attached: wnd-Trump-THANK-YOU-CARD-WALL.jpg (1005x755, 275.27K)

Yea, and so many men have turned into faggots from single mother house-holds, mass media despisement of masculinity and all the endocrine disrupters and estrogen in the food and water.
Even a few weeks ago I attempted to befriend this one guy who I had bi-sexual vibes from and made certain to drill into his head how much I hate bisexuals because they fuck over the trust when they hit on you. He agreed. He fucking sent me an e-mail dripping in sexual double entendres the next day.

There is no remorse for faggotry. They all have to go. The decent ones can live their life out on some isolated island, forever. They can die playing magick and chasing poop-dick.

Weak. You don't even deserve the $0.15 for that post.

Attached: 1363739730074.gif (352x390 234.7 KB, 126.4K)

Not sure he has a CCL.
Maybe this will convince him, and more people on the right who do not already have them, to get one.

The way he tells it in the video, antifa fag walks up to him

What the faggot nigger kike is GenCon?

Hi Zig Forums, nice projection there as usual. You retards can't fight anyone unless its 10 on 1.

I wrote and I quote
" The overton window has shifted so far it was opened in Washington DC and now shut down for good in Tel Aviv "
Which pretty much refutes the retarded claims by jewish israeli kikes that we're pushing the overton window by campaigning for jewry

Attached: actually_being_a_Trumpcuck.jpg (507x507, 73.6K)

He's a tool alright.

Indiana offers a one-time purchase lifetime conceal carry permit. It's not hard to get.

Attached: idiota_de_alta_clase_-_keki.jpg (575x621, 138.93K)

Yeah, I know. But I actually buy cheaper stuff from people I like. I consider it pavlonian training. The more people that overtly talk about my agenda, I fund. Another set of arms pushing the overton window to the right. Whereas I've decided the quartering does NOT help out my cause in the long run; therefore, he can ruck up, or starve.

That's just my way of going about this. That's all.
I don't shill for people though. That's fucking gay.

It's my people or his people, as far as I'm concerned. He can try to keep his viewer base, it's ultimately his choice; but if that's the case, I wont be a part of it.

Attached: moonman.jpg (1920x1080, 90.86K)

take your meds

Mass immigration couldn't even be discussed by the average-joe without looking like a conspiracy tard lunatic. Now it's just a given that Mexico zergs in when given the chance.

Stop sliding, schlomo. Turn to Jesus for your salvation.

Attached: 1d77e364aad490d55eea55a903c2e03d6d0ca0af9a54cd0c8f08c686e6b27f6c.jpg (378x510, 54.53K)

Then why are you MAGApedo spastics and TRS loiterers on Zig Forums defending your posting about your retarded aut-right bullshit?

Where and what planet have you been on my fellow fashy based pede for the last 5 decades?
Ah, an American retarded MAGApede, and not just an aut-right spastic
Not everyone is a retarded cowardly kosher conservative, and those that are shouldn't be on Zig Forums in the first place

IF THE PICTURE IS CIRCA 2017 IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE "COLORIZED".

Hes like Sargoy in that hes a lefty who is trying to make the left see sense.
Its very funny that they respond by calling him a nazi.

What's he kvetching about exactly? Because so far he's been pretty on point

Nice word salad m8.

Good effort though, m8.

Come on…. Everyone understands what word salad means.

So what's the proof behind this?
We didn't elect fucking Hillary Clinton.

Oh. Guess you learned a new trick chaim

Selfsage for stupid question: literally who what why what is this nerd shit?

You're a blind fool if you're trying to tell me you haven't come across numerous other points regarding Trump's true allegiance.

In reality, Trump's just the pressure release valve. All the supposed "dogwhistles" from him are obviously bullshit since if his plan (according to you MAGApedes) was to secretly take down ZOG, he certainly wouldn't drop obvious clues about this for the entire world to see.
I'd say that the Zionists are following the Steinlight plan, but who really knows what's going on. What's clear is that since Trump's election, more controlled op groups have popped up (i.e. alt-kike) and grown in size, most likely in an attempt to suffocate any legitimate pro-European/White ideologies.

A mod could easily prove that this is not the case.

nice try

Attached: soylet.jpeg (700x734, 113.09K)

I watch the Quartering regularly and don't agree with much of what this guy says, but still find some of the topics interesting. This guy has not been radicalized, so may seem too cuckish for most anons. That being said, there is no justification for celebrating violence against someone that is making problems for anti-white propogandists. You guys know that Antifa has Jew origins and this seems very much like an antifa action. This guy should be welcomed to our cause rather than being rejected for not being ideologically pure.

All Europeans are welcome to join in the European brotherhood, however their cucked ideologies cannot come with them.

I don't get it, why couldn't he fight back against a guy who he says wanted to kill him?

The guy isn't "alt-right," he's some comics and movies nerd.

Quartering doesnt discuss "right wing" ideology on his channel. Hes a normie who dislikes hypocrites, which youll find plenty of in hobbies like MTG. It just so happens a lot of these hypocrites parrot lefty shit and the hobby is infected with their forced diversity. I dont know why anyone here would consider him right wing, or that its such an issue when his content is about MTG.
Tbh no matter what you think of the guy you have to applaud him for bringing attention to and calling out pedophiles in the judge program. Ive hosted official tournaments since 04 and if something were to happen I would never do it again.

I can’t cum any harder. What a faggot this guy is. Didn’t even defend himself.

He's weak and he'll always be.

They'll never really change, they got semi radicalized because they got boiled a bit too fast but as soon as you'll look away they'll bring back their ideology because "I swear, this time it'll be different !" or "No this guy is totally cool, he's based !".

The quarter pounder is a faggot that flip flops in his opinions whenever it's convenient for him.

Quartering is a bitch, glad to hear.

This is the guy that the Quarterpounder got hit by and refused to fight back against

Attached: bugman quarterpounded.png (1239x278, 714.92K)

elmcitygames.com/about/
instagram.com/elmcitygames/
This faggot is rick and morty fan imagine my shock

Attached: soyface3.png (909x602 774.06 KB, 807.61K)

ahahaha get fucked you cuck liberalist
you got your ass beat by this. gonna tell people to buy his products like you did after WOTC stole your shit? what a pathetic fuck. you're not even honorary, gtfo my tribe pussy.

Attached: prettiestmatt.png (364x560, 102.3K)

Gaming and these events used to be fun until the fags and SJW invaded the gaming world. Do you guys remember how enjoyable game stories used to be? Now it's all this pushed propaganda shit because companies hire these defunct douchebags.

This is like a parody except it aint

HNNNGGGGGG
I would pay money to have this gumdrop throw a punch at me, holy shit.

Your soybro is going to jail mayte

Attached: a9da3656b7db3afcff0ab4859ce6d5b9ae1eaa025eb8da6563b6c190c02f27ef.gif (420x391, 3.96M)

Going to jail lol

good lol. fuck em both

Attached: elmcitygames_owner.png (432x436 10.31 KB, 101.53K)

Because he's a /co/ faggot that deserve to get his ass beaten?

Fag Jew vs Soy Burger

The cuckservative Quartering didn't fight back because he didn't want to "sink down to their level".

youtube.com/watch?v=l8ovenvQMIY&frags=pl,wn

Gee, you're right! We shoulda voted for Hillary! Now THAT would've give them kikes the what-for! She totes woulda started the 4th Reich and declared RAHOWA on her first day in office

what a shit show. i love tard fights.

I used to go to horror / anime conventions in the 90s (actually there weren't really anime conventions then - anime vendors used to piggyback on horror conventions) and it was a blast. There were maybe two ballrooms in a hotel and that's it. Almost no guests and mostly just vendors in the two rooms.

It was like a flea market for rare and obscure toys, games, and stuff like japanese laserdiscs, etc. I got into it from a friend who started bringing me to the chiller convention in Jersey in the early 90s. It was a blast and a great scene.

By the late 90s, the whole anime thing exploded - suncoast video started selling pokemon lunchboxes and backpacks and the convention scene went to shit.

I remember a time before cosplay actually existed. Back then, the most extreme was someone showing up to a horror convention dressed like a klingon.

Now it's a fucking shitshow and since about the very early 2000s I can't get near one without dry heaving violently.

It's really a fucking shame what happened to the entire convention scene and how legitimate horror fans who loved looking through rare shit have been completely overrun by these tremendous multi-day conventions where 30,000 fat chicks and attention whores dress up in skimpy anime chick costumes and confirm why weebs should be eliminated from the Earth.

Even as I type this, it feels like another life - like it never existed. It's really a shame.

Attached: CosplayIsConsent.jpg (1280x1707, 534.66K)

dox for posterity:
the owner of that website, which is the same address as the antifa faggot
NameTRISHA LOTER
Organization
Address81 BEACON AVE
CityNEW HAVEN
State / ProvinceCONNECTICUT
Postal Code06512
CountryUS
Phone+1.2035245627

most likely mother, this faggot's name is Matt Loter at same location. Fag literally lives in mommy's basement, like all SissyFa members. Linkedin has been scrubbed. This chomosexual is also a justice of the peace (probably not for long), and runs getmarriedct.com, reg info:
NameMATT LOTER
OrganizationPRETTIEST PRINCESS
Address81 BEACON AVE
CityNEW HAVEN
State / ProvinceCONNECTICUT
Postal Code06512
CountryUS
Phone+1.2035245756

another profile at weddingwire.com/biz/matt-loter-justice-of-the-peace-new-haven/d9c28440294b1699.html

About Matt Loter - Justice of the Peace
"I’ve done hundreds of ceremonies for couples from all over the world, ranging from just the couple saying a few words at city hall to lavish affairs with hundreds of guests. Doing weddings is easily the most enjoyable job I’ve ever had. Being around happy people in love is a wonderful way to spend my days.

Let me do the ceremony you want, not what you are "supposed to". Same sex, non-traditional and last minute ceremonies are a specialty, but anything you can think of, I'm happy to do.

I am especially proud of the fact that I have been able to do a huge number of same sex weddings since CT began allowing them in 2008. It’s been an incredibly powerful thing to be able to be a direct part of something I deeply believe in and share these wonderful moments with so many great couples.

More info is available on my website: www.GetMarriedCT.com"

listed at: voterrecords.com/voter/3716563/matt-loter
lol registered democrat

stop , stop watching this fags, im pretty sure hes full kike or half kike …. good fuck stop being a faggot and watching youtube vids you fag

Oh (((you))).

Location of elm city gaming:
760 Chapel St
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone number (203) 689-3532

Liberalists don't believe in gun rights.

Attached: dbd6ba3c6aa1f8b59f4cec8fd77970b327732c85c1d2309d9ec68c6c376ed377.jpg (915x928, 516.11K)

I know that feel. My day goes back a little further, when the only dweebs who played dress-up at the comic trades were the LARP faggots who pretended to be wizards and threw "spells" at each other and bonked themselves with foam rubber swords. We mocked them without mercy, because only complete fucking retards would do that.
Fast forward to today, and now the retards inherited the earth. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: face-01.jpg (168x184, 4.39K)

liberalists don't actually have beliefs.

Attached: mana cards.jpg (1434x1665 316.45 KB, 424.46K)

Reminder that he also defend Gunn's rights to 'make jokes about' pedophilia on twitter because of free speech and it was wrong to fire him.

I can't support a man that doesn't fight back. I lost all respect for the Quartering. Losers that can only talk about their so called "principles" while being punched in the face.

“Moderates are not your friends. How can you identify a moderate? He is the man who only shoots at his own side and never at the enemy. Moderates merit friendly civility, but no respect. They are often useful, if irritating allies, but do not permit them any input into strategy and tactics or decision making.”
SJWs Always Lie by Vox Day.

Ideally you would have moderates around to ask, "are you sure that's a good idea?" Not to tell you 'you are just as bad as those other guys because you also believe passionately about things!"

I don't really know how the American justice system works, but where I am you can get really fucked over if you defend yourself from an assaultan (don't ask, I won't be able to explain it)
Don't you have a similar problem?

Attached: wait what.jpg (528x792, 65.62K)

'Stand your ground' (out in public) states and those with 'castle doctrine' (you in your home) means that if the courts cannot prove you instigated the fight while you can prove you felt your life was is immediate danger, you can ventilate a nigger assaulting you and get away completely scot-free.

Cosplay is stripping without the 'stigma' (gag) of being a stripper. Look at how much skin that harlot is showing, plus the stripper purse.

Attached: cosplay.jpg (460x263, 49.36K)

He is a caricature of the edgey soy boy board gamer. It would be funny if I could get over my desire to curb stomp him.

I remember when your BO sucked off the BO of /tv/.

No. There is no excuse for not fighting back. Even Sargon punched out an antifa fag and stole its flag.

Attached: antifa scumbag shot, battle of seattle.png (903x651, 145.02K)