Italians ships boatload of rapefugees back to Libya

ITALY NO!

Leftists have full blown seizures

archive.li/lRqHC

repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/07/31/news/migranti_nave_italiana_libia-203026448/?refresh_ce

Attached: 010713522-329ce3a9-f9cb-4dbc-875a-bf4e069fc5c7.jpg (560x315, 37.53K)

Kek they've gotta go back home.

Niggers and (((EU))) are getting butt ravaged because Lybia wasn't considered a safe harbor due to the in-fighting but since the Italian Navy is doing joint exercises and lending part of its vessels to the Lybians they can pretty much declare Lybian harbors safe, which obviously doesn't sit well with no-profit organizations. Italy is not mandated to take the fugees unless IIRC the closer port is Lampedusa, which won't be for a while.

GOOD LUCK POSEIDON

Attached: 1x1.png (640x360 1.1 KB, 3.8M)

UN is cancer.

(czech'd)
Woah, user. Easy there – looks like you had a little too much to think :^)

:) that made my morning, thanks

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30.94K)

hahahahahahha
i dont get it… you just breathe in and hold it and you CANT drown…. breathe out fast breathe in faster and NOTHING EVER happens… u swim above the water…. what the fuck
why do i climb on a boat like that when i dont know the BASICS of staying alive in the water
are these the immigrants that are going to solve our Fachkräftemangel hahaha

Sink the boat. Let the vermin drown.

How many of these threads, pastanigger?

The "niggers are like crabs" analogy just bcame something literal.

Monkeys will 'ever stop

Monkeys will never stop coming back, just flood the ships or let them die in the desert ovens

If you told me that Italians, Poles and Hungarians would be the vanguard of White Civ ten years ago, I would have laughed at you. But goddamn, here we are.

1) Swimming is something you learn inherited from father to son, generally, but even not taking into account the stereotype you have to remember that pretty much 90% of Africa doesn't have large bodies of water unless you go into the coast, so swimming is not a skill most mainlanders learn
2) It's not that easy staying afloat consistently, especially if other forces push you down and around, one mistake most people make is underestimating how much stamina one needs to stay afloat, sure you can go belly up and let the current move you, but would you really just get it to throw you into a huge ship?

Also that video is even funnier because no ship in the Mediterranean Sea are mandated to help others at sea unless they're in a position of danger, the nogs tore a hole in the rubber dinghy just to get the ship to rescue them, only they failed to realize that the ship itself was a merchant ship, not a military vessel, so the people on board threw whatever life saving object they had at them which was clearly not enough for all of them, the nogs started fighting in the water to get a hold of the objects, thus succumbing even more to fatigue and adding in to the fact most couldn't swim they drowned all by themselves.

Next time there is always option b. Sink them.

For fucks sake, STOP EXPLAINING IT TO THEM…they might catch on!

Catalog newfag ->

It is like music to my ears. Nothing on this planet compares to listening to the frustrated outrage of my mortal enemies and the sponsors and advocates of the killers, tortures and murderers of my precious people.
Maybe the only thing that would make it better would be their agonized death cry right before we slaughter them as they realize that ALL THEIR PLANS and the very purpose of their lives were for NOTHING.

you wait until they throw the rope or ring to you ?
downs?

+ nobody tore a hole into the ship they just plain NIGNOGED I WANNA GO FIRST style that they sunk cause too many people swarmed the ladders outside of that ship
your a retard. A literal retard

Glad to see based pasta niggers keeping the Mediterranean shit free.