Netanyahu: Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-absolves-hitler-of-guilt-1.5411578

Attached: n4a9Cus.jpg (831x961, 131.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ArcU2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never happened anyways

Old news

Attached: Hitler on Zionism.png (1976x4788 121.32 KB, 3.69M)

So?

I for one wish it to be happening…

Old news, but I'll bite. Hitler is considered the ultimate historical enemy of Jews. The Palestinians are their current biggest threat. What Bibi is doing here is trying to 'absolve' Hitler by making it seem like the Palestinians were behind everything they accuse Hitler of. It's not defending Hitler; it's attacking the Palestinians. If you tried defending Hitler after he said that he would immediately call you an evil nazi anti-semite. The only way this can be interpreted is him trying to spin a narrative that the Palestinians want to holocaust the Jews. That is the only way it is allowed to be interpreted. The havaara agreement is proof enough that Hitler had no intentions on killing the Jews. You can cite that agreement if you want to prove Hitler's good intentions. There's no need to use another source which pushes a Zionist agenda.

Zionists are and have been nationalists. They're just keeping it to themselves. And no,m I don't approve kikery by any means.

your thread is shit and you deserve a ban for this no-effort piece of shit you have created

Heard.

Sand niggers takes them as leaders, which they actually are for them.

OK, then ban me.

Hitler sent to the jews to wait out the war in three star resorts and gave them their own country, Hitler was far too merciful with the miserable, verminous yids. This time there's no fooling around. This time you kick down their doors, drag them screaming into the street, and shoot them dead right there in the gutter outside their homes. No more cinemas, no more arbeit macht frei.

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

Attached: merkava overturned.jpg (538x599, 60.67K)

SIEG HEIL!

Interestingly enough I heard this same sort of thing from an old kikess who was telling a crowd at a holocaust event her tale of woe. She ended the speech by saying that Europeans were equally guilty for the Hall-O-Cost because before carrying out the final solution Hitler went around to all of the other European nations asking if they would take in the Jews he was expelling and none of them wanted to so his next step was to kill them.

Hilariously enough it reminds me of that recently declassified report about the ship full of Jewish refugees that the allies sunk and then covered up for 50+years.

No shit.

Smoked meat sandwich was stolen from the romanians

Not surprised.

Pre-Trump this was unbelievable. I really and honestly think Trump has made World Peace.

Is he saying Hitler did nothing wrong?

Attached: hitler_did_nothing_wrong.webm (320x320, 874.99K)

What time-line is this?

Attached: joe rogain after a DMT macrodab.jpg (1024x810, 55.03K)

Old news as fuck.

The best.

Shut up and enjoy the ride.

eh

Attached: lgbt jew.jpg (652x1412 104.99 KB, 922.83K)

This is probably the most potent link to throw to normies if they are telling shit about 'muhh holocaust".

Old news, but this is just the kikes trying to shift the holocaust narrative from Hitler onto muslims so they agitate for war against Iran.

Yeah but they won't listen. Indoctrination is hell of a drug.

Attached: jewish-privilege-over-asians-europeans-small-for-internet1.jpg (586x386, 72.53K)

->

Spread this then.

Silly Bibi.

this, 100%.
no fucking around. nop disney villain bullshit possibilities, no camps, just straight death.

No, Zionists are Zionists.
Don't get confused between Zionism and Nationalism, they are NOT equivalents - similar, in some respects, much like a small orb of raw lemon could share many traits with a glass eye, but you will quickly learn they are not equivalents if you seek to apply them or examine them with any effort.

Look, I hate zionists, since they claim something they don't own in the first place. All I'm saying they are atleast honest for being nationalists.

Attached: Can You Believe This Shit They're Saying.jpg (601x750, 146.99K)

checked

Hitler hated jews, but they are playing the same game. You can't win them without outplaying them.

Attached: 2004cd05.jpg (1440x1920, 359.64K)

I hate jews too, but I can't ignore them.

Attached: 25fe8a0bb3d6724b793595571d9d6b18.jpg (500x372, 31.69K)

I read somewhere that Hitler didn't hate Jews because they we're ethnically Jewish, but because of what they were doing to the economic system and his people. How true is this?

This is ancient news, fellow user. Good gas fuel all the same.
archive.fo/ArcU2

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (650x366, 266.29K)

next question: do you want jews to have a nation?

Attached: smam.gif (445x400 2.73 MB, 242.06K)

Probably part of the muh iran narrative.

Attached: bibibi.jpg (787x400, 60.04K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Old news, but yes that’s they’re new narrative to get rid of the dune coons.

CAN CONFIRM

WATCH IT:- Bibi says Hitler Didn't Want to Exterminate the Jews

this brief VIDEO presents the moment Netanyahu says it

CHECK it out for the LULZ

Zionist means supporting the creation of the Jewish state. The motive for wanting to create the Jewish state is not included in the definition.
Some Zionist are Jews who are Jewish supremacists.
Some want to create Israel to get the Jews out of their own countries.
Some want to create Israel to gather all the Jews in one place to destroy them.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-04 Zionist.png (942x375, 25.81K)

Netanyahu's lie is that Hitler accepted Mufti Haj Amin al-Husseini argument (fi this meeting ever really happened).
The only "historians" who claimed that "Final Solution", the unspecified answer they found in the German documents meant "genocide" were Zionist Jews.
If Hitler wanted to kill them, why did he order that they get more food when Germans were starving?