Hey Nazifaggots, remember when we communists raped and killed your wifes and children? xD What a great time...

Hey Nazifaggots, remember when we communists raped and killed your wifes and children? xD What a great time, we will do it again!

Attached: h.jpeg (800x593, 157.05K)

rape? Thats not very feminist of you

ok

oh yeah it is, we treat women like men, which means that we kill them too ;)

And Nazis are somehow the """""""""bad guys""""""".

there is no good or bad, there is only strong or weak ;)

no, I'm an American.You still deserve half of a helicopter ride

Attached: 992257bfa2b5d92915f31ccb73476aeb6f1477b0cfb1fc350cdf5f6c4fd33666.jpg (1065x800, 49.23K)

sage. report. hide. ignore.

Jews don't have morals, I get it. You have a Talmud which permits you to rape goy children and drink their blood, we know.

"wifes"

Remember when we outlasted the Berlin wall?

yeah i love to drink aryan child blood in the frankfurtschool of witchcraft and wizardry, goy

We're not going to bother butchering your wife's nigger son in front of her, then her in front of you, then you.
We're just going to burn you all alive.

We weren't.
We will do what Hitler should have done the first time.

soon…

Attached: ddb06894ab32da8e5196a44dc05edaa8.jpg (634x623 28.91 KB, 74.38K)

Zero mercy for these kikes on DOTR.

no you aryans have to much empathy, you pussies! we the chosen people are all psychopaths, we own you! ;)

When DOTR comes, it'll make the Lviv pogroms (pictured above) look merciful in comparison. They starve millions of Ukrainians and oppress them until the Germans stroll through Ukraine and liberate them and help them fight their real enemy. Oh boy, I can't imagine how good it felt raping those jewess whores and piling the bodies up on the racks. I just hope it'll happen again very soon.

hahahaha, we the jews have killed over 300 million goys, with oure worlddomination program communism!

So we're completely justified in killing you. ;P

try it goy, we own youre state too ;)

The LARPing is out of control on here

Nice grammar, roach. You can laugh while you’re still safe. When WWII comes, Israel will be right in the crosshairs. Can’t wait to see your stolen occupied country get blown to shit. :^)

WWIII*

I don't think that's how the story goes.

hahahahahah, go to your wageslave job, goy

I almost feel sorry for you jews. You don’t have a homeland, and even in the country where you priginate from (Ukraine) you got kicked out of it. The whole world hated you historically because you were parasites. Only this time, there will be none of you left for us to kick out.

OH FUCK PLEASE DON'T HURT ME

Attached: antifabtfo.gif (1016x1042 83.93 KB, 132.46K)

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

A bit to obvious for my taste. But not incorrect. Trump has kicked the nest of commies, then he leaves us to deal with the parasites. Hitler 2.0 won't be our savior he will be our destructor. Until and unless people get hard they will be slaves.

Attached: fucking_communist_nigger_lover.mp4 (640x360, 4.14M)

we own the hole world goy, you dont have a homeland! ;)

Attached: dead commie.mp4 (720x1280, 3.36M)

Germans captured france, and needed help to capture half of Poland. This is something you find awe inspiring?

Attached: communist_bbq.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Please share an example of Germans being as comitted as the reds. Hitler couldn't even gas the jews.

Of course you do, khazar demon. The Rothschilds and other elite scum control this planet that’s why we hate you and your entire tribe. But keep explaining why your parasitic race deserves to be mass genocided.

Attached: A taste of what is to come.webm (640x360, 10.29M)

You'll die like the Palestinians cowering and hungry

Attached: Antifa Thug Gets Rocked During Pro-Trump Cali Rally.webm (640x360, 4.82M)

Wow, so you jews really are pieces of shit? You celebrate the genocide of entire races and ethnic groups and gloat about it. You devils deserve that’s coming to you. Karma is a bitch. ;P

Attached: antifa_roadkill.mp4 (1280x720, 1.91M)

The funny thing is, we jews can even say it openly and you stupid goyims still do not mind xD

Attached: bypass.jpg (720x1280 160 B, 11M)

That's not healthy, user.

Attached: creepy fox.jpg (592x790, 38.24K)

Can't even protect your granny's in current year and you are going to kill the commies. Har har

Attached: 180507-nazi-grandma-misses-court-feature.jpg (618x410, 54.38K)

Attached: antifa_tears_sad_song.mp4 (1280x720, 6.86M)

Even got Satan dubs.
Wew
Shoo-shoo, evil Jew.

Attached: Evil_Jew.jpg (550x550, 88.81K)

what's that third image? it's hot.

Attached: rare goebbels.mp4 (484x274, 2.57M)

sauce?

Funny that Jews control so much yet they also have such inferiority complexes.

Face your future you are weak. It's why muds now own your cities

Attached: Patrick_Little_lying_jewish_mouth.mp4 (1280x720, 1000.45K)

The left hates Israel for its policy in Palestine, the far-right hates Israel and the jews, while the only people who still support you are cuckservatives. People are waking up and getting tired of your shit.

Attached: jewsandjesus.webm (1280x720, 1.02M)

Tell that to the Kike in Chief, I hear you can find him at his new address in Jerusalem (paid with your wall money btw)

Wow, you Zig Forums spergs can’t even stage an invasion right. If this all you got then that’s sad. Go back to rubbing your tiny man clit to blacked.com.