German AfD Youth Leader Calls Man who hatched WW2 Plot to Kill Hitler a Traitor & Coward -

FAR RIGHT YOUTH TRIGGERS CUCKS & KIKES

''"An AfD local leader was lambasted on social media and by his own party after calling Claus von Stauffenberg, a man who lead a plot to assassinate Adolf Hitler a “coward” and a “traitor.”

the WWII Plot
"Von Stauffenberg led a group of Wehrmacht officers in the unsuccessful attempt to kill Hitler along in late July 1944 during ‘Operation Valkyrie.’ He was executed by firing squad after the failed bid. In modern Germany, many (>obedient and brainwashed cucks) regard Von Stauffenberg… as a hero."

Right Wing Youth
Yet Lars Steinke, the head of the youth wing of the Alternative for Germany (AfD) in Lower Saxony, countered that view in a blunt statement, saying for him the officer was “an enemy of the German nation” and his “personal enemy.”

happened on Facebook
During a private Facebook discussion, cited by local media, Steinke suggested that Von Stauffenberg’s action actually represented “a shameful attempt of a coward” who “wanted to save his own skin in front of the advancing victors.”

Doubling down on that, the (based young) politician claimed: “Stauffenberg was a traitor who was ready to sacrifice millions of lives without any notable benefit for the German nation.”

says WWII was against Germany
Steinke argued that the war was not against Hitler, but against Germany. Hence, “wiping out” the Nazi leader would not have stopped the bloodshed. He even claimed the consequences of a successful assassination of Adolf Hitler would have been even more grave than what transpired.

rt.com/news/435040-germany-afd-hitler-comment/

Attached: Lars Steinke bigish.jpg (1024x1001, 95.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uVhBV
archive.fo/iA0Fz
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy Vey - Just tell the Goyim all the Right Wing Youth in Europe are Controlled Opposition Run in Secret by Jews

That'll fool them..!

Attached: merchant w idea.jpg (720x474, 49.6K)

Good man. Will he be the one that saves Europe?

t. moarpheus in every damn thread

Finally some backbone. Usually even the far right in Germany is too afraid or cucked to call the kikes out.

B-but AFD is controlled by Jews!!!

Lambasted by his own party.

Is this guy some kind of Mongol rape baby? Why does he have such chinky, dark eyes?

Attached: 609096657-lars-steinke-qAvFok2a7.jpg (400x400 40.79 KB, 31.36K)

archive.is/uVhBV
your posting style is outing you OP. I have noticed other threads posted by you where you don't archive. why is this? are you part of the media? trying to bring AD revenue and new readers?
if you are not a fucking kike, nigger, or spic then fucking archive faggot

Choke on it, Miriam.
More to come in meme form everywhere.

Good for them. I was always puzzled at the double-think of regarding the 1944 mutinous as "heroes" all the while regarding holocaust deniers (or more correctly, holohoax exposers) as traitors!

its literally controlled by jews
nazi entryism =/= party controlled by jews
there's nazi entryists in basically every party, even left wing parties

Fuck off boomer

fuck off toddlerfag

He looks like a bolshevik

AfD? More like FtM.
It's not enough for kikes to control the media and the opposition, they take it a step farther, they make the false heroes women, and the false heroines men.
No one is saying, or has ever said that, but where an org is controlled by the kikes then yes, expect transgenders to be used to corrupt the sexuality of our young people.
OP picture is quite excellent in itself, despite the body being largely hidden under clothing.
Bear in mind tranny spotting is not a pure science but is a blend of art and science, then:
tl;dr it's a woman
You can see it even clearer in other photos, note too the oval face.
archive.fo/iA0Fz

Not all Europeans are handsome, idealized Aryan archetypes. Just look at Himmler for example.

100% true.

FtM transgender.

AfD is a cucked party. Theres a few good ones in there tho.
Weidel(the lesbian ex goldman sachs member) is civ-nat. in a Q&A she said brown people are german too.

Meuthen aka official AfD Spokesperson too said that what Steinke said is unacceptable etc etc.
Von Storch praises Israel and jews whenever she can.

tl;dr

looks older with the beard and mustache, hopefully he will have 15 sons

shills kvetching
Good times

They ARE controlled by Jews, faggot. Lurk for 2 fucking years.

Great to see more people use my talking points when confronting alt-kike shills.

Reported for advertising

Why would "good ones" join a controlled opposition group which aims to destroy nationalism?
Ah, the classic "lesbian".
Here's a little bit of free tuition, the satanic elite use "lesbianism" as a cover to explain why their fucking MtF trannies are fucking women.
"She" isn't a lesbian, "she" is a transvestite with a penis.

Do not ever claim that I am using your talking points again.
I've never heard of you.
I've never visited your site.
And I sure as fuck am not copying your "talking points".
Fuck outta here shill.

Yes you are, now stop acting like you don’t know who I am when everyone on this honeypot Fijian knitting board knows me.

Don't be a Canaris in the coal mine.

Attached: wilhelm-canaris-027789a1-eb20-44e4-ab2b-77502b90f22-resize-750[1].jpeg (750x1052, 65.14K)

I've never heard of you.
I've never visited your site.
I'm not using your talking points, merely THE FUCKING TRUTH.
That said, after quickly browsing your wordpress I see you're dissecting the obvious controlled op shill Patrick Little, so I'm going to cut you some slack.

My talking points ARE the truth. Glad you’re enjoying my exposés, though.

wew chad
He's got bigger balls than me for sure

Conveniently leaving out why she sees brown ppl as germans too and is a former Goldman & Sachs employee.
Stop being such a faggot.

The point is that you called a kike, a Goldman Sachs kike no less, a "good one". Listing all the obvious traits of a globalist kike is really necessary? Something was lost by leaving out the part about niggers being human?
If by "good one" you meant it sarcastically then I apologize, from the look of your post you were promoting "her".
And by the way, whoever is monitoring this thread was seriously triggered by their people being exposed as trannies, they copied my post verbatim and started a new thread (now deleted) in attempt at defiling the observation.

I didnt call her a good one, I said theres a few good people there.
I said theres a few good one and in the _next_ line I called out Weidel for being controlled opposition.
Why would anyone on this board that isnt a shill call someoen good that is civ-nat.

You're clearly not european, and apparently you never even visited europe to make such a stupid observation based solely on a idealized image of the germanic people.

Probably an attempt to crush AfD's rise. Sad

He actually looks like hes on cortisone, the body-mass and the way the weight is distributed on both his face and body looks very much like someone on cortisone.
t. person that was on cortisone multiple times

And down they should go with their jew friendly civnat bullshit.
CDU/CSU (conservative party that is more middle-left than anything, also where Merkel comes from) wont get voted in by AfD voters.
If the AfD fell, it'd make room for the NPD.

He looks more Russian than German imo, but that doesn't mean he has Asiatic blood.

Attached: tumblr_pc5ip37VYW1wikuoto1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 73.14K)

It's not a matter of him being ugly, his bone structure and facial features don't look Germanic at all.

Say Jews in a feckless attempt to derail the topic of this thread.
The words of Jews have the same credibility as the sound of beer farts.

Lars Steinke is the head of the youth wing of the Alternative for Germany (AfD) in Lower Saxony - a region where AfD enjoys political strength.
He probably speaks for plenty of Saxons when he articulates views like the one that's causing today's controversy.
pics related

Attached: AfD Saxony.jpg (724x455 58.55 KB, 65.47K)

You're fucking retarded.

Himmler was a hapa. The germans = huns meme existed for a reason.

Attached: himmler the hapa.jpg (544x784, 163.98K)

Technically, Aryans are illegal immigrates into Europe. I1-I2 OG Europeans, also known as Thuleans.

"Right Wing Youth" (see this thread's masthead) is the title of one of my favorite fash-wave tunes. I like this Italian fascist version best.

No, the hun thing was just a wartime propaganda slur by the Britcucks. It was in reference to the spiked Pickelhaube helmets the German troops wore. You stupid kike.

How do people connect the dots internationally? Is there some kind of link between this German Youth politico saying what he did, on one hand, and the Italian Interior Minister, Salvini, tweeting that quote about honor from Mussolini?

Certainly we can't connect these events in Europe with things happening across the globe in Brazil where that Far Right neo-fascist politician is popular among voters in polls for Brazil's presidential election.
Or can a global connection be made?

And then there's the manji thing in Japan…

Attached: manji odod.jpg (500x634, 90.25K)

That's nice, fuck off jew.