China Dethroned by Japan as World's Second-Biggest Stock Market

CHINKS SINK OVER TRADE STINK

archive.fo/RjUEF
archive.fo/DTNjh
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-03/china-dethroned-by-japan-as-world-s-second-biggest-stock-market
cnbc.com/2018/08/03/china-loses-status-as-worlds-second-largest-stock-market-to-japan.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x400 107.29 KB, 288.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YqUhn
express.co.uk/news/world/964078/china-one-child-rule-population-restriction-policy-demographic-crisis
observer.com/2018/06/china-japan-germany-face-population-crisis-by-2100/
economist.com/china/2017/09/21/chinas-demographic-divisions-are-getting-deeper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: sadchinaman.jpg (342x400, 22.9K)

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: Zerg Lush.png (480x345, 315.16K)

Sick man of asia not realize, chink stock is US stock.

Attached: Wot Ju Gon Du.gif (340x257, 904.15K)

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀 六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺 !

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺 !

Funny thing is that China can easily beat Japan if it creates a strong middle class instead of rich "communist" controllers over a population of slaves; but that would destroy the communist regime in an instant.

Hahahahahahahahaha

lmao, the Japanese flexing on the ghost city Chinamen.

Attached: jeongyeon dab.PNG (572x872, 280.23K)

Embarrassing. The fucking chinks have been lording it up as the kikes of Asia, I'm glad to see the Japs dethrone their sorry asses. Looks like the paper tiger is finally torn.

Black Pigeon Speaks predicted this a long time ago.

BU BU BU BUT GOY TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE THE TRADE WAR WITH CHINA!!! HE'S GETTING RUINED IN RETALIATION GOY!!!

Rofl. International markets are naturally going to show how fucking weak of a country in all aspects of economic that China is.

NIHON BANZAI

Holy shit chinkland rice dicks eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1520588445501.png (883x837, 44.14K)

The chinks have a HUGE demographic inverted pyramid, thanks to the one child policy. All those workers are getting old, the single children aren't enough to replace them, they're going back to the country.
China needs to annex and rape Africa else it's all going to come crashing down.

Attached: jambo_jet.webm (1280x720, 4.8M)

Banks were lending and it was all great, but as it always happens, the jew gets greedy and calls back the loans.
No u rearn de jewish tlick

This calls for smugs.

Attached: 1e66cc67654543739ce0353265dc4094.jpg (800x450 404.56 KB, 6.32M)

that Chinese pussy if looking mighty affordable nowadays

Attached: bc8ae29bebd81f1ab9e11e948a1296f1.jpg (3000x2000, 1.11M)

You need only ask once

Attached: dac69091b852ad1359f3e3e0a1d33e6f2f91a9117145a93271ae02aebe908a8e.jpg (879x495, 38.85K)

What effect will this have on the chink plan to take over Africa? The day when that plan is complete and the niggers get to face REAL slavery under whip-wielding bugmen literally working them to death in the mines and then genociding them for real to replace the entire continent with yellows, is going to be a funny day

This will never happen because their communist government is the biological equilibrium for chinks.

I say this in every China but I can't recommend enough a read of "Ways That Are Dark: The Truth About China", written by an American proto-Zig Forumsack who worked there in the 1930s (before the country was fully communist). Chinks have always been this way, and always operated their country this way.

*I say this in every China thread

I think they moved onto a "two-child" policy now and even then that's not enough to unfuck their population.

Well aren't there any Chinese people fighting opposition?

As in fighting the communist government?

They're all brainwashed commie bootlickers, and if they're not, they're fighting to become the top dog to lord over the unwashed masses themselves.

We don't call them ant people for no reason.

lmao chinks btfo
get nanking'd bugmen faggots

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
How you like that rape of nanking, chinks?

1989 六四事件
Daily reminder that chinks are utterly retarded and are more likely to eat their own population than succeed in waging war against another nation.

Attached: fuck chinks 2.jpg (1113x339 31.42 KB, 68.14K)

Chinks could move to a twenty-child policy, and it wouldn't make a rat-turd worth of difference for three reasons:

1. Inborn lack of human affection. The chinks have precisely 0.00% love or affection for their own offspring, and like all bugs, will gladly abandon, sell, murder, or eat them depending on the immediate profitability quotient.
2. Ingrained corruption. Because having children a "government policy," that means it is under the oversight of bureaucrats who will gladly abuse it to make money
3. Disdain for daughters. The chink culture necessarily favors sons (for the reasons stated in reason 1) which makes the incubators of future generations of bugs nearly worthless in their greedy, short-sighted culture. They will gladly (reason 1) their females in order to make room for a son.

Attached: Formian.jpg (400x414, 88.85K)

Thanks for the lead user, always a good idea to study up on the enemy even if the slant-eyes are a distant second to the kikes.

The only reason why you don't see a revolution is that economic growth. As soon as things turn sour, you'll see DOTR china style.
CPP is just another dynasty for them.

you are out of your fucking mind. KYS

It would be much amusing if Taiwan is next who topples China. Imagine the state of these chinks.

There was an infograph from years ago that explained how niggers have less parental care than rattlesnakes and bats, and near the end cockroaches came into the mix. I don't have it myself but it supports what you're saying even if it doesn't address chinks.

Fellate a shotgun slant-eye, your filthy people are an affront to God.

How is Hong Kong doing these days?

Attached: Rauging.gif (480x270, 4.73M)

Attached: GIDF Is Upset.JPG (520x390, 43.03K)

Once NAFTA is undone, China will continue to sink. The yellow jew will eat itself.

Pretty much the mandate of heaven.

China has gotten fucked up for a very very very very long time.

And unlike niggers, in other animals with "poor" parental care, the offspring usually doesn't need it.

Are there anons who trade Jap stocks? Any good?

Attached: 1508859542236.png (600x664, 299.82K)

The Chinks don't think it's so funny when the pee pee's in their Coke.

Attached: Atrium - Night in Tokyo.mp4 (1280x720, 7.31M)

Hong Kong is lost. Many locals are fed up but the all-encompassing power of the mainland gov't combined with mass mainland immigration has crushed it spiritually.

And Taiwan, as decent a place as it is, has mostly been going its own way in past decades. They don't really care about retaking the mainland as the rightful ruler of China, they just want to be Taiwanese people in their own unique country of Taiwan.

Pretty sure they operate just like most colony bugs. Useless offspring are recycled. They have no need for any offspring that doesn't benefit the colony in any way and are a waste of resources. You can always make more bugs once the colony is stable.

You clearly have no experience how Chinks treat firstborn sons. Spoiled prince no less. (sucks to be chink girl though)

That isn't love, it's what they perceive they will receive in return for a functional drone.

Is there any hope for China?

Bravo.

Once white men take it over and fumigate.

Holy shit, even youtube-dl is broken now.

As soon as the Tenno claims the mandate of heaven.

The younger generation don't even consider themselves Chinese like the older generation. Culture and ways of life diverged too greatly.

Attached: 1487873558019.png (740x406, 28.41K)

Kikes have been in China already for hundreds of years. That's why it's a garbage covered communist shithole.

There is a point about getting monetary favors latter but sense of projecting themselves into first son is extremely strong with Chinks. Ultimately its their best and only personal lifetime achievement that matters, creating better copy of themselves (girl are inferior fuck girls), there is passion behind it and passion is affection.

someone needs to make China great again

Attached: 9816a743421e531c873c43555dea11fc.jpg (647x901, 66.01K)

well that's the problem, isn't it :^)

Did China ever win a war?
As far as i know,China only ever went to war over the mandate of heaven and,of course,always lost,and civil wars don't really count as victories for China.
In fact,they only defeated Japan because they where still in the sengoku period,and later in ww2 thanks to USA.

Even though you're a redditfag phoneposting nigger, you are correct.

Attached: df986b7590b2916cfc018a50b041de52ddb0bf682cf87552c2ffb5716dc53bd5.png (549x583, 729.62K)

Trump will jump in last minute to save his favorite chink emperor. Kikes will be happy.

Attached: Shiggurai.png (290x324, 182.97K)

They all think their son will raise them up from the worker caste. It's completely selfish in nature.

They can't even win against themselves.

Attached: ARAHU ROK BAR.jpg (436x623, 97.56K)

lol nice tricks Pajeet, you may fool a a MIGA goy with this kike news but not me

डच Dutch इंडिया 1605-1825
डेनिश Danish भारत 1620-1869
फ्रांसीसी French भारत 1668-1954
पुर्तगाली Portuguese भारत 1505-1961
कासा दा Casa da इंडिया 1434-1833
पुर्तगाली ईस्ट इंडिया Portuguese East कंपनी Company 1628-1633
ब्रिटिश British भारत 1612-1947
रूसी Russian भारत 1948-1991
इज़राइली Israeli इंडिया 1991-2018
अक्साई चिन 1962

Attached: double-trouble.jpg (800x392, 95.97K)

Bugs

Attached: cockroach01.jpg (291x758, 85.3K)

Wars are clear national lost even "wins". Today are not Mongol times.

See its have not to be love and have not to be not selfish.

Don't scare me like that.

Attached: Nightcore - Mi Mi Mi.webm (1920x1080, 13.77M)

Read
"Unarmed Victory" by Bertrand Russell
"Himalayan Blunder" by Brigadier John Dalvi
These books are both banned in your country and may get you booted from this thread if you are not working for your government.

Attached: Himalayan Blunder by Brigadier John Dalvi.jpg (258x458 74.88 KB, 95.23K)

I'll try updating it. Wouldn't surprise me if Jewgle tried to break compatibility on purpose.

Just because you gook fucks pretend it is genuine affection, doesn't mean it is as evidenced by the rest of the details and your nature. You would sell a flaming bag of dogshit shit someone just stepped on as a genuine diamond if you thought someone would believe it.

I'm not a poo in the loo,i'm from a completely different 3rd world country.

Japan isn't have kids and America is making monkeys. China wins because its competition committed suicide for Israel.

Not fooling anyone, chink.
archive.fo/YqUhn
express.co.uk/news/world/964078/china-one-child-rule-population-restriction-policy-demographic-crisis
observer.com/2018/06/china-japan-germany-face-population-crisis-by-2100/
economist.com/china/2017/09/21/chinas-demographic-divisions-are-getting-deeper

Yeah, the Chinese only have a billion and half people left. What a crisis. Kill yourself, nigger.

Attached: DenisovanIDF Mad.jpg (389x444, 15.18K)

Good luck feeding and watering your colony.

Attached: Free Chinese Food.gif (500x224, 450.86K)

Mass Chink Suicide when?

Sheer numbers doesn't mean anything if there's nothing that can support it, chink. It's all ogre and Japan's birthrate is recovering, it's higher than South Korea and China.

Oh and Germany and many other European countries. I don't even know why anyone mentions Japan's birthrate given there are so much worse.

ugh

We might just see the realization of chinese 56% memes in our lifetimes.

if you care about /v/'s word, short SONY

Attached: DbC4V5ZXUAEiTs2.jpg (892x1024, 72.49K)

God of Abraham???
(Yiddish: גאָט פֿון אַבֿרהם, pronounced Got fun Avrohom,Got fin Avruhom) is a Jewish prayer in Yiddish, recited by women and girls in many Jewish communities at the conclusion of the Sabbath, marking its conclusion (while the males are in the synagogue praying Maariv).

I guess effortlessly lying to yourself is one of the advantages of a low IQ. Is The Economist your favorite?

or the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?
This god right?
In about a dozen places in the Bible, the Lord God is referred to as the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (e.g., Genesis 50:24; Exodus 3:15; Acts 7:32). This name of God emphasizes the covenant that God made with Israel and the Israelites’ special place as God’s Chosen People.

God repeated the Abrahamic Covenant to three different generations: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were all given the promise of land, many descendants, and blessing. The Lord first calls Abram out of Ur of the Chaldees to the land of Canaan, establishing a covenant with him (Genesis 12:1–3). God reaffirms the same covenant with Abraham’s son, Isaac (Genesis 21:12; 26:3–4), and later with Isaac’s son, Jacob (Genesis 28:14–15). The Lord who established and ratified this covenant is rightly called the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Or purple. Gah, those are some ugly crosses between purple mangosteen and durian.

Shabbat is just getting started though.

Fact: affection fro money is genuine there is nothing false about it. Let it sink for while.

And that isn't affection for the kids, gook.

If I had to choose I'd prefer a family of chinese living next door, than jews, that's for sure.

Didn't Michigan just declare a state of emergency because of problems hydrating its population of monkeys?

Having lived next to both it's a toss-up. I suppose it matters just how close. In an apartment, I'd rather have the jew because you can at least count on their kvetching to keep the apes in line and out of the halls while you have to deal with chink stink.
In a house situation, yeah, chinks would be better except you need to park a few blocks away to avoid their scratching up your cars.

Don't forget, however, that Taiwanese businessmen own a shitton of mainland property and hold a very tangible share of China's financial turnover. Should the commies try anything with Taiwan, these guys will immediately pull out, leaving a huge hole in the economy. The commies know that.

The lead pipes in Flint? Probably so. That project is too large to fix quickly and people living there need water. Just goes to show you the damage caused when you cut corners like chinks as you strive for your communist utopia.
I can't wait to see what they find out is going on in Detroit proper that lead to the destruction of that city. I mean yeah, niggers. However we have a lot of niggers in other locations also packed in very densely and they didn't implode quite as spectacularly. I wonder what's in their water etc.

America doesn't even have a respectable information network. Do you know how many times the president of China kvetched about fake news from China? Never. Because his country isn't fake and gay. What is the American economy built on? Bubbles. It the number one producer of bubbles.

Ain't that rich.
Hey Chang, how about this?
1989年天安门广场大屠杀

It's a mystery only to you niggers.

Is Abe's propaganda actually working?

Attached: Darkness rape.png (860x720, 602.99K)

Attached: 06sino-passover03-tmagArticle[1].jpg (592x383, 47.93K)

Any other American city with >80% niggers is just as equally a dystopian hellscape. But Detroit used to be heaven on earth, a successful all-white industrial city known for beautiful art and architecture. Around the 1910s it was known as the "Paris of the Midwest". If you do a bit of research into their old houses and buildings you'll see why. The fact that it fell so, so far from its peak of success is why it gets all the attention.