YOUNG WHITE WILDMAN THUG REMOVED FROM THE FOOD CHAIN BY HAPPA OFFICER

YOUNG WHITE WILDMAN THUG REMOVED FROM THE FOOD CHAIN BY HAPPA OFFICER
The May 23 police shooting of Joshua M. Gomoll was justified and no charges will be filed against officer Seely Moe, the Winnebago County District Attorney's Office said Wednesday.
Moe shot the 25-year-old Gomoll three times after he was spotted with a knife on the Fox Cities Trestle Trail bridge and didn't respond to commands to get down on the ground. Moe shot Gomoll a fourth time after he tried to get up from the bridge. Police also used a Taser on Gomoll before rendering aid.
Gomoll died at the scene from gunshots to his chest and abdomen, according to the autopsy report.

postcrescent.com/story/news/local/2018/08/01/da-fox-crossing-police-shooting-joshua-gomoll-justified/695289002/
archive.is/aNMtE

Joshua M. Gomoll, age 25, from Oshkosh, Wisconsin passed away unexpectedly on May 23, 2018.
Josh was an avid outdoorsman. He enjoyed hunting and fishing most of all. He was a wonderful son, father, brother and friend and he will be missed dearly.
Josh leaves behind his father, Jason O. Gomoll (Beth); mother, Marsha Rowe; son, Jayden Gomoll; brother, Jason; sisters, Kaitlyn & Hanna; grandparents, Kathleen (Jeff) Miller, Joanne Liszt, Richard Rowe (Barbara) and many other relatives.

legacy.com/obituaries/thenorthwestern/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=189177588
archive.is/WDJbV

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SICK SHOOTING SKILLZ

Attached: 636632985869258345-SeelyMoe.jpg (550x733 58.28 KB, 107.36K)

Who the fuck cares?

wtf was he high on

Zig Forums - news article comments and police bodycam videos

(((Joshua)))

Officer Moe taking out the white trash. Excellent. The white race just improved a bit.

nice juden star

more White men are executed by LEOs than niggers, spics, or kikes. any White male who supports law enforcement in its current state is a ZOG supporting tool. i want to thank spic OP for highlighting this with his anti-White post. OP will never be White, and his bitterness shows how upset he is that he is genetically inferior

you will never be White either :)

I like how they tased him after. It's good to be thorough.

Yes you are, yes you are.

Found the Untermensch.

does that cop literally have down syndrome?

what do you say to zog rednecks with blue line stickers on their diesel machines?

Why did he continue to approach the cop? What part of “get down on the ground” was hard to understand? Seems like suicide by cop. There are a lot of wrongful deaths at the hands of cops, but I don’t think this was one of them.

I am guessing he was angry, caught his girlfriend fucking a nigger, who knows, a xanax prescription may have helped him chill the fuck out. One story I read said he was running 14 miles a day.

fuck the pigs
all zogbots deserve death, all of their defenders deserve the rope

Attached: hunter.jpg (1130x1600, 332.32K)

Are you that insecure hapa with a hatred for whites because your dad was white?

(heil'd)
They will never be our allies

Attached: 4bd058a4951a4554156943982116e0f3ebb005bd9b171869b42905867df4635b.jpg (615x800, 87.57K)

wait until joe bobs cousin is shot buy them for carrying a can of baccy chaw

When are whites going to burn down an entire city as a reaction to this bolice work? Oh wait.

Bath salts

It takes a lot of meth to get up from several rounds from a carbine to the chest. Not only did he not stop when told, he got up right after being shot and kept coming. That’s not the behavior of a sober/sane man who dindu nuffin. Cop had a choice: shoot or become the an autopsy on the next Surviving Edged Weapons training video.

Checked. Correct as usual

checked

The cop looks white. Poltards trying to justify their hatred of Asians by way of phantom hapas as usual.

Why do YOUR type ALWAYS use tor? Guess it's be shitty if an user found out you were sitting in tel aviv…

Attached: 0729867605f068ee6a92a1443775f09a764902e5c5c779c79b4cd66913ef49a2.png (292x257, 89.85K)

did the toxicology report say that?

You've been watching too many jewish movies sigmund.

(((Sovereign Citizens))) Detected

>>>/suicide/

I can tell you've read the Talmud, criminalize anyone who has a differing view.

You are just like the blacks, viewing this as a hit against an entire race rather than what it is: an inability to follow simple instruction and the grave consequence that should and did follow.

You seem to have great hostility towards anyone of a multi-racial background, but you should calm yourself.

It is the case that some people just do fall in love with others from a separate racial and ethnic background. It doesn't always happen in the manner that you set out. My Filipino mestizo father courted and took my White mother (of Sicilian, Gaelic, and German blood), and I took my White wife (of Swedish, Gaelic, and English, and American Indian).

Grow up, faggot piece of shit. The only insecure one here is you. Instead of getting triggered over some fucking dipshit who was unable to follow simply directions, it would be more productive for you to do some squats or to eat a few steaks.

If you still can't handle it, go ahead and riot like what the gibbons did in Ferguson. Fucking pitiful.

Attached: iuVIFQR65D.jpg (450x411, 51.29K)

You sound like one disgusting looking la luz atrocidad mongrel, yikes.

Why do they always order them to put their hands up after they've been shot? Guy is bleeding out, he isn't going to be able to put his hands up what the fuck. Are cops retarded?

Posting from tor-aviv

Found jew

Oh look it's the same half breed thinking he's a bodybuilder/weightlifter, good to know you haven't found any other pics since last I saw you

Low tier bait
>>>/gaschamber/

Attached: Zimmermanlol.gif (350x251, 1.87M)

Oh great some more anti-white bullshit from faggot fucks.

you sound like you're filled with a shit ton of self loathing, kys.

israeli foreign legion police force was premature, shot way too early, boot licker.

Attached: what a mess.jpg (1024x768, 440.01K)

0/10 you're fucking blind.

To give salty niggers like you an easy way to deflect instead of addressing the difficult issue of the white Untermensch.

kys kikelet

shit thread, the guy was obviously either mentally ill or high on stuff

t. assblasted shekel-grabber

Is there any other kind?

Now that I watched the video, glad the faggot got shot. On drugs, his downs probably amplified the drugs, and spazzing out on a bridge with a knife. Of the thousand whites killed by cops this year, this one was actually a service to society.

Honestly, it shows how pointless a lot of things are when technology is advanced enough that anyone can kill anyone.
Also, suppose even if he was on a drug–that was not known prior to shooting. My question is what conditions are needed for a cop to be allowed to shoot you in the first place?

Running at one with a knife is at least one of those conditions.

what conditions are needed for an armed police force to even exist in the first place?

I didn't watch the vid. However, waht brought the police to the scene in the first place? Also, bvased off of the "I'm dead," it could've been an attempted suicide by cop.

Agreed. In a pure white society, even with these potential threats, you wouldn't need a heavily armed police force. You'd have towns, each with a town sherrif (who everyone knows), maybe a couple of grunts below him, and that's it. The key here being that the sherrif actually knows everyone and everyone in the community knows each other.

This. Usually sad to lose a white man, but this hillbilly was either dosed up on opioids, absolutely retarded, or depressed and looking for a way out.

He had ample opportunity to live, and if he dindu nuffin, go free.

Act like a deaf nigger, get rinsed like one.

t.depressionshill

trying to reverse shill. You suck at it.

Say that jews are people of satan and Benni Yahoo is a pedophile

what happened to tasers? Fucking pigs

Let me ask you then, which would rather (exclusive or) have your army made up of? Fit men with a kife as a weapon, or unfit men with guns/etc.? Maybe the prior would have a chance if assassination was involved, but in standard warfare the latter would massacre the prior.

Now watch as white people don't chimp out over this because they're not low IQ, violent retards and are capable of viewing life from the perspective of others.

Jews are the people of satan and Benni Yahoo is a pedophile.

And that guy on the video was an Untermensch and received the appropriate response to waving a knife around.

ftfy but really, we should have "chimped out" over that guy in las vegas being gunned down in the hallway. If we don't "chimp out" over obvious abuse of power like that, we won't "chimp out" over anything.
It's pretty disgusting, honestly.

Found another white nigger.

Nah, that guy was a faggot. Sticking a rifle out of a hotel room window trying to act like cool for the hole in the room, then turned into a blubbering bitch when SWAT showed up. What is the point of preserving those degenerates?

That's not what happened, kike.

That would have been a justified white chimp out but it's not the same reason people won't do it for this guy. Almost everyone will look at it and plainly see he gave the police a choice to shoot him or get cut up by him.

He wasn't waving an air rifle around trying to act like a smart ass? No? Go ahead an inform me of exactly what happened then.

Let me ask you if you think pedophilia is a crime you torpedo ?

Appropriate response would be hospitalization and recovery. Your nigger genes are showing

The dude was unarmed and going back to his hotel room after the bar. The guy they shot was the wrong fucking guy, he was wearing basketball shorts and a metal band t-shirt.

You know full well Moishe that he simply showed someone the air rifle while in the hotel room, never once even looking like he would shoot out the window, complied fully with officer needledick's demands, and got shot for instinctively trying to pull up his pants. Kill yourself.

Yeah, nice try. White people don't chimp out over this kind of shit. Unlike niggers, we can actually step back and evaluate if the person deserved it or not.
Wow, what a tragedy! Now imagine if he was black and this happened. The media would be all over it and niggers/leftcucks would be crying "systemic racism". This is the eternal double standard that they will never become aware of.

Thanks for giving us an illustrative example of leftist hypocrisy though.

Attached: ss (2018-04-28 at 03.38.07)

Side-stepping the argument. Fine, no, I consider pedophilia morally wrong–not illegal. I consider the act of child abuse itself morally wrong. After all, I can't consider thoughts/dispositions illegal–only actions.
Although I state this, because they are morally wrong if one wished to do something about such people, fine by me.

Not only this but he was completely complying with their demands and the police were a couple of pussy faggots shaking in their boots to the point where their judgement was impaired, if they ever had any at all. They were incapable of handling a situation like that.

Make that "abuse itself illegal."

>>>/oven/

Face it. You're human garbage and that's why you defend human garbage. You're the type of person who likes to pretend they're not scum of the Earth, but in reality you're just another below average IQ piece of white trash that no one wants to be around because trash begets trash.

True words. Although mixing with Jews, and the truly savage, low-IQ races should always be verboten.

I am an Aryan Persian Anglo. A descendent of Zoroastrian warlords and scholars, English colonials, German and Scottish farmers turned Southern American business owners. Somehow, I am supposed to believe that obese, inbred, pasty, redneck Irish-Anglos with a lineage of servitude, cuckoldry to a monarch, and famine are higher on the racial and cultural food chains than me.

"Pure" whites conveniently forget how often their nations and peoples fell into ages of darkness and civil collapse at no fault but their own. Zig Forums hates to admit it, but a not insignificant portion of its membership consists of degenerate, jealous white niggers with a victim complex. They may not be traitors to our movement, but they are most definitely a long term liability that will one day bite the hand that feeds.

With that said, whites must unite and overlook minor ethnic differences in favor of culling all kikes from this planet. Once that is complete, we can quarantine the quasi-human nigger trash, and finally focus on perfecting the human race for galatic exploration and conquest.

Until then, play it smart, poker face your power level, sabotage niggers and their ilk, and outright eliminate all Jewish vermin.

The cop was probably a 2nd or 3rd gen bean nigger.

How would you determine if one had a thought? To make thoughts illegal is retarded and, via the slippery slope to other issues, would lead to an orwellian state. Actions are verifiable, thoughts are not unless one has a mind-reading device. Therefore, I can only claim thoughts are morally wrong, not illegal.

Literally not a single person anywhere visible. Who was this person threatening on a bridge by himself?

You mean the guy who reached behind his back twice?

That's not what the report said:
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-daniel-shaver-police-video-20171208-story.html

Another case of dumb white trash getting what it deserves. I can't wait until my country is free of kikes, niggers, and the and the bottom half of the white IQ curve.

The cop even said there were people on the bridge running from him so who knows what the crazy bastard was doing before the police showed up.

Where?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (771x671, 485.79K)

Some subhuman friend of yours looked through the window and saw a gun and immediately thought some mass shooting was going to happen because your kike friends have conditioned retards to think guns existing at all means people are going to be shot by them. Commit seppuku.

Made up bullshit for good goys. He wasn't a threat to anyone. All the reports of someone threatening someone in the car etc.
It's probably not even the same guy.

And that knife. You can't even cut an apple with it, its trash.

Reaching behind your back after being told not to is not complying.
youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc&t=1s

You do know that bottom half of the white IQ curve means killing half the white population?

Kys kikel

Suck some more cock, bootlicker.

Not speech, I never reference that, I only reference freedom of thought. Pedophilia is a state of mind, actions taken on behalf of it are child abuse–which I do deem illegal. Since it's a state of mind, it can only be made illegal by giving someone the power to judge what one can/cannot think (think I say, not act). Therefore, you'd be infringing on the freedom of thought. When thought turns to action/expression then it becomes illegal.

if this was a nigger they'd be cheering the officer for doing the world a favor
don't act like a nigger and you don't get put down like one

Sure that's what happened. I wasn't:

It's a lolberg. Damn shame the only thing left in that party are autistic economic spergs and white niggers.

I bet you tell that yourself every morning you look into a mirror.

When I was a kid there was one shooting in my city. There was some crazy old guy in his basement with guns, none loaded. He "didn't comply" and the cops surrounded his house and opened fire. The cops furthest from the house ended up shooting one of the cops in the back and killing that cop. The old crazy guy who never did anything wrong got charged with murder when the cops shot the cop in the back on his lawn.

NO! We can't kill half of the white who are nigger-tier! That would be AWFUL!

Easy, niggers and degenerates.

Unnecessary killing. Murder.

I'm not the one here defending white trash.

>>>/oven/

You're a TRSodomite lolberg aren't ya? Did you watch Sven prep Mike in the car this week?