"We're BRINGING DOWN" the second tower" t. Israeli on a van

Apparently we have transcripts for the Israelis saying, "We're about to bring down the second tower."

I need more info on this. Also, when the Israelis were given the polygraph tests, they failed… and that's on record. HOWEVER, during the second round, one of them told the truth BUT it has been (((redacted))).

How can we get a free movie off of vimeo? (t. NEET)
LINK (fucker is charging 20 dollars despite knowing we're NEETs):
vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/empire unmasked mega/
mega.nz/#!FYhCjbpK!uOJ51jDtxiuM9BkoL9dq_irk4bJCBzQXyl1_sOPO7qw
vimeo.com/ondemand/kushner
vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Search 4plebs, there's a thread with a MEGA link.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/empire unmasked mega/

Big if true!!

$20 to watch his shit movie.
This is spam.

The movie is free

Someone post it here.
Fuck that faggot.

What he ever do to you?

Besides being born french? Need there be more?

Quiet Revolution?

Smug anti-American with obnoxious accent, can't stand him.

America ruined the world. It was a gay multiculti (((freedom)))-loving hellhole from it's conception.

post webm or it didn't happen

It was a white fucking utopia until the jews were let in. Kill yourself.

At least the French government doesn't help kill 3000 French in a false flag

Americans called themselves "white" because they were the first post-national country. You have no ethnic identity. At one point you were English, but now you're a bunch of raceless mongrels.

No they just import real fucking terrorists to kill everyone. kek

The redpilled parts of the western world is anti-american

No we called ourselves white because that was the easiest descriptor for a bunch of white men and women from many white countries on forms.
Or tribe is just larger than yours, moshe. Your life is too short to be so mad.

Huge

Sure, Pierre MacIvanovich von Danmark

Get the fuck out with your Anti-American bullshit. You think you know jack shit about us because you consume the excrement that comes out of Hollywood, but you know fucking nothing.

I know the statistics. German is the majority ethnicity and most people are blended up mixes. Capitalism is your culture.

Sorry, can't hear (jew)

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.19K)

Americanism is globalism. Globalisation is Americanization.

America is ZOG. There's no reason to be pro-America, at least in it's current form.

America was always kiked to a degree. Maybe it could have been a utopia if jews, freemasonry, and bother their influences were stomped out, but that didn't happen.

America would have eventually congealed into its own unique, European-rooted racial and cultural identity, but was attacked in its infancy with (((multiculturalism))). The majority of white people are not "blending", they're fleeing. It's called white flight. The country is heading towards balkanization. The obnoxious foreigners such as yourself have no idea how large the country is, and typify based on jew media propaganda. It lands like envy, so keep talking trash but in a low voice so you don't get Tommy Robinson'd.

That's an international phenomenon. The irony of it being rooted here is that I can say "the holocaust is a lie" without getting locked up, without a VPN (unlike you)

Jews control America. America controls the world.

No real French man is afraid of your empty threads. Maybe the US needs to be balkanized, no one in my family gives a fuck.

It's free

What's your fucking point? As I said it was great UNTIL JEWS WERE LET IN. As more jews chewed holes in our home it got worse and worse.

Citizens of the zog empire have more rights than it's client states sure, it needs you to be content to let it rule the world. You are the only people who get the choice of whether or not to be ZOG.

I smell a rat.

Now that the world is becoming ever more aware that Israel and US Jews committed the fiery mass murder of Americans in NYC on 9/11 the purpose of publishing a story like this is 'to set up a Straw Man that can easily be knocked down.

They've done this before… for example, with the "9/11 was just a hologram" lunacy, or the "space alien mass hypnosis of TV viewers" thing.

Also recall when the news came out that a message had been sent in Hebrew to users of Israel's Odigo Instant Messaging service for jews to stay out of the Twin Towers that Tuesday morning (a true story confirmed by Haaretz) the US media rushed to publish a false story that "No Jews died in the Towers' - and quickly followed it up with hours of reports and interviews with a grieving NY Jew who's son had died among the firefighters in the towers.

Straw Man - because the awareness of jewish guilt for that hateful 9/11 event is growing

Attached: rat grinning dou.jpg (640x530, 37.36K)

I see a ledditor.

How does it feel knowing that American testimonies are worth less than toilet paper to other Americans?

Once France becomes one country with Latin America, we will liberate all dogs from your puppy jails!

vimeo.com/ondemand/kushner

im talking about current shit like this
ryan paywalls shit until it is no longer relevant to current year politics
he probably won't unpaywall his palestine update video series until a couple of years after gaza is wiped out

You mean like Britain?

Attached: bypass.gif (500x500 1.18 KB, 54.07K)

"Bombs in WTC clip from War by Deception"

Jew world/nwo what's the fucking difference?

newfaggotry at its best

Holy shit the shilling is off the charts today what are you sliding shareblue?

You have to have a pretty high IQ for ze public space

I dont even know want that is

you couldn't be any more obvious.

c36872 and f0460d are D&C shills. do not respond, just filter.

Fuck off SRS

Well Israel didn't exist until 1948 and the world was ruined in 1945…

MIND = BLOWN

What's with the battered wife syndrome? Take some responsibility. I interact with Europeans every day across a number of online communities, and they are ridiculously blue-pilled. It's like a homosexual cult has taken over the continent.

We not making enough pedowood references for you?

What would happen if we import spics so that europeans come here?

Some books claim it was around for thousands of years.

Attached: bypass.gif (292x499 1.18 KB, 58.15K)

The etymologically, iconic anti-kike. Talmudic Judaism is literally a reaction against Christianity.
Nice try, Schlomo.

Why don't you report him for /intl/ :^)

Attached: 10%.jpg (771x431, 70.25K)

kek. If I posted there I would wear out my modem power-cycling it.

Attached: History.jpg (1753x986, 686.51K)

That's not why we call ourselves white. We call ourselves white because a faggot from 1870 invented the term while trying to classify different groups of peoples. He called the white races (yes, there were many different white races back then, but that part of his theory was not as popular or (((useful)))) the beautiful races and for some reason he included semites and arabs in that group. You could probably guess why if you bothered reading up on the origin of the term. Then maybe you would stop using it and just call Frenchmen French and Anglos as Anglo.

Judios.
Never forget OKC and the AMIA "natural and organic" bombings

I'm not the guy you are filtering but I just dropped in to say you are a faggot to employ censorship tactics. You are the same person as all those sjws that create hugboxes and then visiouly defend its integrity by silencing anyone they view as a threat. Is your ideology so slim am easily subverted you are afraid to let people speak? There must be major holes in you half baked political ideology

Not at all, he ooked his piece. I don't need to hear the monkey apeing what was already said in a smarmy attempt at correcting what didn't need correcting.
Any other insights you want to bless us with, fuckface?

WHY DID EVERYONE STOPPED TALKING ABOUT THE OP: KIKES SAYING THEY ARE ABOUT TO BEING DOWN THE SECOND TOWER??

cuz jidf is shilling hard

Because the topic is about jews trying to sell what if freely available if you read between the lines.

((( )))
Liar, it's free IF you have seen literally the second post

No that was it you hypocritical faggot

he is a civ nat anti white shitskin that hates the joos for ass raming other shitskins in palestine,however the jews did 9/11 and the (((fbi))) did okc and killed the degenerate JFK so support him on pateon and on demand vimeo faggot.

Oh, nigger you done fucked up.
FIRST FUCKING POST
>vimeo.com/ondemand/theempireunmasked

Now kill yourself, jew.

Because ((we)) decided we didn't want you factors talking about this and derailed the thread. It's not hard even a bot can do it now.

Blow me, moshe.

Attached: (you) enjoying letting monkeys scream in your face.jpg (700x467, 81.3K)

((( )))
I said second, not first.
Nice diversion btw

And then the kikes said, "WE ARE ABOUT TO BEING DOWN THE SECOND TOWER"

Only the truth will compel someone to need to have the last word in the shape of an insult. Obviously you recognize your hypocrisy and are mad others do as well. Have you not fully convinced yourself it's okay when you do it? Is that why you are mad about me saying it? Have a nice day.

And I said the motherfucking first because that set the motherfucking topic, nigger.

webm or fuck off

thread /.

Nobody cares shill

ding ding fucking ding
We have a winner!

Zig Forums is a cool place have an anime guys

Attached: df0b46078c38b039869d0958ca33f65fc9f1d0e6ed3eedae3827895b96e748e9.jpg (603x783, 111.98K)

Currently downloading

Will try to post important parts here

Gods work user ty

Guess we should wait for the download to finish to discuss the contents, huh?

Take your off-topic shitposting and get out.

((( )))
> we don't care one of the dancing israel is said they were about to bring down the second tower.

Motherfucker, how did you managed to subvert us?

con pinto e's ma's rico

you have to go back

Aye Yai yai

PROVE IT SHITSKIN, FUCKING PROVE IT. Don't just say it and link to some kikes fucking paywalled "proof" and whine about it.
Zig Forums can't be subverted because Zig Forums REQUIRES PROOF spic.
It's not difficult if you're white.

Why don't you just filter me faggot? Use those ban tools you've been given to plug your ears, er, eyes

Lol I'll say it out loud, I derailed this thread with A vpn because this is a topic we don't want discussed. Nobody is going to care because the majority of your users are kids and bots but you don't seem to realize it.

When did I ever linked to a PAYWALLED site?

My link it's in MEGA

This place was subverted the day trump posted pepe

Just trolling schlomos and yuropoors until the WEBM arrives. Relax.

This is a shill thread

lmao

MOTHERFUCKER, Who taught you english?

I have a busy schedule of jacking off to anime kids and video games can we get the webm soon please? I'm too poor to pay for it since I don't work because it supports Jewish supremacy

I'll give you ten bucks to mow my grass while I drink beers.

I'll give you ten bucks for that webm

I can't believe you would insult a fellow user. It's not like this place doesn't promote anime. Everyone likes it, quit being mean to be mean. You choose to be, you don't have to be. Now let's jack off to some cartoons