ZOG BOTS KILL THE DOG AND SHOOT TWO RUTHLESS MEN TRYING TO RUN THEM OVER

ZOG BOTS KILL THE DOG AND SHOOT TWO RUTHLESS MEN TRYING TO RUN THEM OVER
KILL ALL WHITE SCUM BAG DOGS

June 7 shooting that injured Nicholas Moses, along with what led up to it, and the aftermath. Though Lamb already has been cleared of criminal wrongdoing by the Boulder County district attorney, Louisville police are still conducting their own internal investigation to determine whether the responding officers followed departmental protocol. Moses, 25, was sitting in the driver's seat of a pickup truck when Lamb and Officer Ben Himes responded to a call of suspicious people and possible drug activity at the Village Square Shopping Center in the 500 block of South Boulder Road. On Himes's body camera, Moses can be seen initially getting out of the truck and following the officers' commands before running back to the vehicle as Lamb follows him and reaches into the driver window. Moses's father, John, and a dog can be seen in the passenger seat. Himes then deploys his stun gun on Moses, who backs up the truck and continues to try to get it in gear. On both body camera reels, Lamb can be heard saying, "Get out of the car right now!" repeatedly, followed by "I will (expletive) shoot you." Lamb can be seen alternating between a handgun and what appears to be his stun gun in the other hand. The footage then shows Moses backing up, before going forward again, and driving past Lamb — who fires seven shots into the driver's side of the truck as it goes past him, causing Moses to crash the vehicle a few yards away.

Attached: 1045.jpg (610x673, 69.1K)

Fuck off

Go back to Africa, filthy nigger

here is another good one, it's like they are happening every day now. So cool

And just like the niggers who get shot, it is an assailant, not an innocent.

here is a good one you may like a spic wanting to get killed in front of his wife, and daughter, cool huh?

Again, you're showing me another who is literally asking for it.

God forbid the stupid fucking pig just opens the door of a stuck truck. I know the guy deserves to die for being that stupid, but "IF YOU RUN I'LL SHOOT FIVE RANDOM ROUNDS NO MATTER THE SITUATION, EVEN IF YOU'RE STUCK THERE, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU AND EVERYONE AROUND!!!!!!" doesn't seem like the best policy. But what do I know.

Attached: the untouchables.jpg (402x320, 22.24K)

Should have complied

btw

It'd be cool if ICE dragged you back, Pedro.

It's not that hard. If they warn you to stop or they'll shoot… you should stop unless you want to be shot.

I'll put your "rights" on your tombstone.

Two rules for dealing with cops:
1. Never talk to them ever. There is nothing you can say that will help you and anything you say can and will be used against you. Simple tell them that you do not want to talk to them and if they persist, ask them if you are free to go. If they continue after that, just tell them you want to talk to a lawyer and you're done talking. Nothing more than that.
2. Obey now, sue later. You cannot fight them and you cannot beat them. They will get you now, or a few days from now. You will either be taken and your futile attempt at resistance used against you or you will be killed along with your dog.

That cop had way too much restraint. And the others have zero.

last civil litigation I was involved in over a business partnership disagreement cost $12,000 most people can not sue a government that has literally thousands of lawyers at their disposal. It's not like it was 100 years ago buddy.

Last I checked Trump is worth 10 billion and look at the battle he has been engaged in since before he was elected.

point being everything nowadays involves either comply or be shot and killed, hell I think my father would have been killed in the 70's and my grandfather in the 50's with the way things are now.

Sadly, unruly niggers have fucked that up for everybody.

You can't sue unless you're black or a hispanic woman. That's the funny part. Niggers could always win a lawsuit and they just act like niggers instead of getting paid.

Ask yourself which is worth more: 12 grand or your life? or a year in prison?

That should be an easy question to answer.

I'm not saying it's easy, but it's better than dying or being locked up because you couldn't control yourself.

Yes you can, but they're not going to cover it on CNN.

Don't confuse what actually happens with what you're shown on TV.

Attached: e9de6e16c091c2e1dcb6f40f48ab32809ecf7c6ea6d6f5b687cbd015b32049c5.jpg (281x198 215.05 KB, 20.2K)

Only problem with the cops in the first vid is the one who shot those faggots still has the basic ringtone on his phone, even my boomer parents know how to change that. White or nigger, if you're stupid enough to do drugs in public, you deserve to get shot for acting like a nigger.

Attached: michael myers.jpg (474x711, 25.13K)

if humans were rock or trees or paved roads I might agree with you, but sadly they are emotional creatures. One minute a person is angry, and the next, tired, and not angry. But when they are angry in front of cops, you know, those big daddy ego driven post 9/11 zogbots…. well they kill people because they are just chomping at the bit to do it anyway. US Police nowadays follow the Israeli model.

Why do you retards always show up?

Misread, sorry. :(

KILL ALL COPS NOW
And whoever allowing connections to:

he was like 10 feet away, walking like a zombie, probably on something. they're wearing stab-proof vests, how the fuck can anybody say that he was a threat to them? they're such pussies

It costs nothing to defend yourself in court. If it does, sue for undue hardship and obstruction of justice.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START KILLING THEM
Place these niggers on the ap market.

At least you're smart enough to sage an obvious bait thread

You are fucking dumb. He goes in to open the door and that guy could easily attack the officer. Shut the fuck up if you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

I really think this board if jew owned and zogbot run

If you nig the nog you get zigged by the zog.

that's not what I said. the way he was walking, he was clearly in a stupor- they could have just smacked it out of his hand and cuffed him, and that's what they would have done in other countries where the police don't act like they're in afghanistan

the police are filled with a bunch of pussies these days.

Wrong. My ex falsely accused me of raping her, the cops came to my apartment and questioned me, they decided my story made more sense than hers, and they dropped the rape charges on the spot. Cops can be bros tbh

You only a few shots when someone charges at you

I'd do the absolute same as a cop. As a citizen its very obvious to me that you either comply or risk getting shot, and that's an easy fucking choice any fucking day of your life.

why should we have to live like that? having a special class of state thugs that can blast our brains out on a whim with no consequences?

I thought they made computers too hard for niggers like you to use.

Thanks, user.

You got lucky then. If they had decided to arrest you, it would have gone badly for you. If you even made one slip up, that would be used against you in court.

To fuck with you evil kikes

whole lot of "pigs killing whites" threads recently

reported for being a kike

Checked trips of truth.

Don’t rush the police with a knife after they’ve already deployed less than lethal measures, retard.

Don’t reach for a cops weapon if you don’t want to get shot. The cop in this video was extremely patient as well.
Fuck zogbots but these guys were asking for it, one of them literally.

nigger

how is it a jidf psyop? obviously the jews are behind everything wrong with the world, but the whole 'seeing jews in your own shadow' thing is a serious detriment to reasonable discourse on modern Zig Forums. anons seem to be more interested in convincing the mob that whoever they're arguing with is the kike, rather than themselves, than having civil discourse to determine the objective truth to the benefit of everybody reading

Notice that the board is called 'politically incorrect'. This neither relates to politics nor is anti-cop sentiment 'politically incorrect'.

"Why should police have to live like this? having classes of thugs that can blast cop brains out on a whim?" It goes both ways user, police need to be able to minimize risk to their own lives when the job is to literally put people in a cage and deal with criminals all day. So whats the middle ground to you carrying a gun everywhere and police being able to reduce the risk to their own safety? Compliance and getting the encounter over with quickly. You ask me why do we have to live like that yet its not really the case. I've been stopped by police and never had a gun pulled on me, nor have I been arrested. On the two times its happened its been nothing but a literal 5-10 minute inconvenience before moving on my merry fucking way. If you've got a better middle ground that minimizes risk to police and preserves your dignity a little more then by all means, propose what we should do instead.

Separate laws for separate races. Treat them as you are likely to be treated yourself by them.
Niggers are feral animals, spics have no morality or honor, and chinks are lawabiding but sneaky, and Whites generally are a reasonable lot.

ok, now propose to me something thats fucking realistic and not your utopian dream land
literally only possible in an ethnostate which is not reality but our hope, which means in the reality we inhabit today there is no fucking alternative, thanks for proving my own point for me
this was redundant given i literally stated the cops' risk aversion comes from dealing with niggers and trash all day

I don't give a fuck about cop lives, they signed up, their life should be worth less than mine, they get all kinds of benefits as it is being zogbots. I have never had any reason to ever give a shit about a cops life, I've been robbed and assaulted before, the cops didn't give a shit and put zero effort into finding the niggers who did it, they are useless. The second time someone tried to rob me, I owned a gun so I pulled it and made the nigger run, not a cop who wasn't there of course.

ok

Attached: another US President at the gloryhole.jpeg (4000x2100, 946.62K)

So, which is it today? Pretending that it can't be practically implemented at all, or pretending we've reached a magical time threshold from which there is no "turning back" on any law or social view?

Attached: 1411399201967.jpg (370x241, 12.21K)

All these "white killed by cops" threads lately

Someone is trying to:

Don't bite that bait

Attached: Your bait is bad and you should feel bad _859d64c3ef528870452457bfbef746e4.jpg (625x626, 57.43K)

Yeah, I’ve been noticing this. I can’t see it working on us if it were to continue.

100% this
Would be nice if the mods did something about it

Many niggers here are more interdasted in their pathetic egos and their online personas than they are in the integrity and continued existence of our race.

Attached: 2fb9hy.jpg (799x500, 76.52K)

i was arrested and spent one night in county jail because of "the nature of the accusation" and the "duluth model", but the arresting officer set me up so the only charge was "misdemeanor unlawful imprisonment" instead of felony sexual assault, and even that charge was dropped. if i was all, "i want a lawyer" as soon as the cop showed up, Id have stood trial and probably be in prison right now and a convicted felon. Explaining myself to the cop saved my ass

and btw it wasnt rape, it was regret sex. her new boyfriend found out she cheated on him with me. she told the new boyfriend it was rape. the new boyfriend dialed 911.
i didnt know she had a new boyfriend, i thought we would start dating again. Never clained I was smart

Kikes are pursuing a new strategy, trying to split the police support from the right and turn us anti-government, in hope of driving more anti-federalist, militia style movements.

Reminder, we will extinguish the kikes and the police will help us.

Reminder, the Founding Fathers wanted to

Lick that boot baby

Attached: Burning-nazi-flag.png (979x573, 500.9K)

Quick get kikey to ban them! Oh wait…. your bottom boy is gone? Welllllllllll I suppose you'll just have to take other peoples internet opinion's right up your obese asshole.

Why are you changing IPs?

You guys should carry hand sanitizer.

id's change automatically after a while, maybe thats what happened

If you have a decent amount of evidence, there are lawyers in every state and city who will help you…for a cut of the take.
It's not like it was 100 years ago buddy.

Bullshit

If you didn't do anything wrong, and are polite and reasonable, the police will do you no harm. If you're an idiot, say stupid shit, or do stupid shit, expect the worst. I swear some folks play too many video games and think they can take down a cop 'just like in gta v'.

Watching cops improve the white race makes my day better. All your subhumans needs to be goodified.
You have the right to eat lead. If you do not want to eat lead then fucking comply. Welcome to fascism. No room for white trash.

Now did you speak rationally to the cops or did you chimp out and scream about how you were going to show that lying bitch what a rape really is?

They all should be in messihole.

Its no use arguing with this guy. This guy is just full blown "I HATE EVERY AUTHORITY FIGURE BECAUSE THEY CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO". Either he is a criminal or a communist. Either way its impossible to argue with retards.

So, zogbot cock-sucking tread? NO thanks! For every poster in this thread saying it's the citizens fault for getting shot, you've outed yourself as the enemy of justice. This is why the police will most likely be the first casualties when the civil war starts, because they will try to stand between the warring parties in a futile attempt to (((ENFORCE))) the law/peace. The zog is falling.

Attached: 681d986a472af23a936a38a5f9b5b5bf3c1702dc0fd10bfe39bdafbe76b41c35.jpg (884x960, 232.44K)

are you too retarded to see the guy was acting like a nigger and trying to flee?

the fuck is this

pathetic