New German Medicine. THE CURE FOR CANCER. Hijacked and used by jews

What is Zig Forums take on Dr. Reed Hamer?
A gifted German physician.

He discovered the mechanisms of cancer and created a method for treating it.
He called it the New German Medicine.
Reaching a 95%+ succeed rate on healing it.

The Medicine is quite simple. Nature isn’t dumb and every disease has a biological root cause, very tied to emotions
Stress and strong conflicts. When a biological conflict emerges it comes with a pattern of phases that are treated and studied by this medicine. Read on it, you won’t be disappointed. Best thing is, you can compare this medicine with personal life experiences and test it on your body for a strong empiric evidence.

I've never seen a thread about him. How many here do actually know about his story?
He died last year without a fulfilled dream…

He was imprisoned multiple times, expelled from his country, his license was revoked and there were attempts on his life.
Some people have been using his medicine only for themselves you know who they are?

JEWS. Fucking jews every time. His medicine was hijacked.
They have been using his methods since he presented the Medicine to them (he was a good goy). He became based, later.

The jews deliberately use this medicine on their disgusting people and treat the goys with quimios and trash.
This has been confirmed from multiple sources but a Rabbi admitted to it. There are also some centers on Argentina that admit to it to.

I'm not that good explaining or making threads. So I’ll just drop some links with more info. Please discuss

bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_germannewmedicine01.htm
jewish-conspiracy.com/jc/new-medicine.htm
germanvictims.com/end-game/cured-of-cancer-all-israelis-gentiles-must-die/
whale.to/cancer/hamer_q.html

Attached: hamer-1-696x801.jpg (696x801, 75.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newmedicine.ca/
learninggnm.com/home.html
learninggnm.com/documents/Testimonial - Colitis-e.pdf
learninggnm.com/documents/english.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj0ucjd7NbcAhVMKqwKHZa9Bzs4ChAWMAB6BAgAEAI&url=http://aulavirtual.bioemocionate.com/pluginfile.php/132/mod_forum/attachment/1/Diccionario%20Bio-Emocional.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1REASx8zE4CvL2BczdtSHi
germanicnewmedicine.blogspot.com/2010/01/ryke-geerd-hamer-hiv-and-aids-its-only.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice unaccredited sources, what's next fag? Salon? Snopes?

A lot of words typed and nothing of solid substance posted. If you want a proper discussion, you need to lead with exactly what this "new medicine" is, how it works, etc. Not just posting a long winded description.

So what is this mythical medicine you fucking kike?

I'm a lurker not a poster. Also not the most perfect english.

Explaining it requires some effort. So i'm directing you on some pages that describe it already.

You shouldn't make excuses :^)

Pray the gay cancer away, essentially.

I'll wait until a proper reader digest the stuff.
Not you shitdead kikes
Then we will discuss it further.

5 bucks on industrial bleach mixed with water.

Fucking tell us what this medicine is about or fuck off, seriously.
You're not different than retards going "UMMM YOU SHOULD EDUCATE YOURSELF".
You want us to discuss that guy?
Then fucking tell us why.
We're not going to research this shit because a random fucktard came to us going "EHY GUYS THIS IS THE BEST THING WASTE YOUR TIME READING IT I WON'T TELL YOU WHAT IT IS YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND IT YOURSELF!".

If you have something with substance to say, fucking say it, otherwise kindly fuck off.

I'll bump the thread later with a more detailed substantiated info. It will take a bit. While im on it some people may discuss ;)

It's about carebears and unicorn farts.

looks like we didnt get a kike free first post

ban OP for retarded thread and timewasting

This is from one of your links
You should read your links before posting them.

No.
Cancer isn't a single disease, it is a class of diseases. He was likely lying to fool idiots into his miracle cure.

My bad. Didn't read everything on those links.

A lot of info is in Spanish ot German.

What do you even mean by class of diseases?

i'm pretty sure most of Zig Forums already knows the cure:
eat nothing but fruits and vegetables for a year and it goes away

There is a big book. Where Hamer explains most of his medicine throughly but haven't got my hands on it.

I'll just post 2 more links.
newmedicine.ca/
learninggnm.com/home.html

I got my info way year ago. I wanted to join a school in my country. But it was too expensive and the fellas seemed like kikes.

Breathing correctly and eating healthy should help inmensely. It makes you inmune to most diseases. Nevertheless this medicine is still pretty good. my guesses.

I've believed they already had treatments that could completely get rid of cancer from a human or animal's body (as in, target only the bad mutated cells and eliminate them completely since there is no such thing as a "cure"). Raymond Rife had a device that was dismissed as pseudoscience so it was never massed produced. As long as we have greedy asshole jews in big pharma profiting from human suffering instead of having realistic "cures", then cancer will always be a serious problem for the normies who blindly believe that we need to throw our money at research facilities instead of asking questions.

Yes.
Colitis Ulcerosa here.
Ive repeatidly beat my Colitis into submission by using therapy techniques Ive learned over the years on a certain emotion. For Colitis its quite literally just Anger.

Im wary of anything that promises healing without medicine. But that Reed Hamer guy has a point.

Notable also is that some German professor tried going public saying using methadon along with cancer medicine increases the cancer healing rate by a lot. But obv she was stopped.

Looks like Michael York.

Attached: ender.jpg (320x240, 19.84K)

You mean "Rife Frequencies"? Even I thought it was bollocks. But one time I had a runny nose and I tried one of his produced frequencies, and it alleviated the problem, not cured, mind you. I was shocked. Then I started wondering why is this methodology not popularized yet.

That worked out pretty well for Steve Jobs.

Just to note though, it might have been placebos.

You can destroy the cells.
But. The thing is. German New Medicine.
Does not want to destroy the cells by external means. Only in the most extreme cases or maybe destroy a bit just to control it.

Because if the person hasn't cured the emotional conflict. The disease will come back. You see GNM sees the cancer as a mechanisms that the body agrees to create. And then agrees to destroy.

Let me get this straight.
You want US to educate ourselves without making a tl;dr of the situation… yet you didn't even fucking bother to read the shit you want us to study?
Kill yourself, seriously.

Attached: 1334d3c268895a72da7a141b4556ce774c272da3d199b0d240904c16ab785d52.jpg (637x946, 33.24K)

The cure for cancer is lard eaten on whole grain bread, as well as pork goulash.

Actually I just want people to eat pork fat and pork meat because it gives you the most strength
It's not a coincidence that the boar was used by ancient people as a symbol of strength and put on helmets and other things
it's also not a coincidence that boar and boar fat tastes fucking delicious
same with goose
anyway, in ancient Germany you would get mutilated or straight up killed if you vandalized oak and beech trees which were used as pig fattening trees
that's how serious people take the fucking pig
and that's why all races who don't eat pig are fucking subhuman backwards weaklings
niggers included, they are eating pigs with us now, but they didn't have many while they 'evolved'

It was improvised.

Attached: 1412658610974.gif (700x525, 421.28K)

Yes Colitis is a conflict of. anger-morsel
A short case here.

learninggnm.com/documents/Testimonial - Colitis-e.pdf

from this small library
learninggnm.com/documents/english.html

okay Anons, although OP was gay, I'm going to attempt to TL:DR this guys research. Lets start with his life story:

If you're wondering what pic related is, it's his idea of how a disease progresses. He noticed that a disease starts with some bad event, leading to a "crisis" in the brain. Here's where it gets interesting anons: THE CRISIS IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO WHAT AFFLICTION HAPPENS. A women with breast cancer is suffering from a "separation" or "caring" crisis, That is, someone in her family is separated from her, or she's worried about her children's health.
1/2

Attached: salud_61.jpg (769x484, 154.68K)

So it's just esoteric bullshit

And jews are super weak because they're unable to digest pork. Interesting.

Seems reasonable that intense stress can cause physical disease. Thanks for showing me something new

Somewhat related:

Cancer is directly related to the immune system, no?

I feel bad for not sharing it before.

It is an important dimension. But according to the NGM the MENTAL inmune system is as important as the physical. If you don't stress too much about life/ are in control of you emotions. You should probably resist the cancer. Also not eating trash.

No.

Got anything for Sarcoidosis with Lung/eye/Joint involvement?
Cant find any on that site.

The name is Ryke Geerd Hamer, not Reed. For the lulz we could add that his son Dirk was killed by Vittorio Emanuele IV of house Savoia.

Damn. Im an idiot.

Feelings of impotence and personal devaluation. Because it involves the lymphatic system (swollen lymph nodes = resolution).

I'll try to find an article on this specific disease.
Sometimes the emotional cause can be tricky to conclude (can be a number of things).

Definition: Leukocyte of reduced size that is related to allergies.
Technician: 3rd Embryonic Stage. Conflict of devaluation and separation in the family.
Biological sense: Basophils liberate histamine, participate in the reactions of allergies and in the modulation of inflammations. They have a defensive function of the organism. Which means when they appear in a need for a greater defense. While if decreasing, surely indicates a uselessness in the defense.
Conflict: Conflict of feeling separated from the family clan and, at the same time, loss of nobility

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj0ucjd7NbcAhVMKqwKHZa9Bzs4ChAWMAB6BAgAEAI&url=http://aulavirtual.bioemocionate.com/pluginfile.php/132/mod_forum/attachment/1/Diccionario%20Bio-Emocional.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1REASx8zE4CvL2BczdtSHi

It's in spanish.
The method is very good. But take in consideration that the method was not mastered. Since its creator was persecuted and jailed. He didn't have the time and resources to develop it. Very few people practice it these days and a lot of info has been destroyed or is hard to find.

New age crystals

You realize that we get one of these "WHOAH SUPER PROMISING CANCER CURE" (or AIDS, take your pick) every other year? Or a few thousand a year, if you count the ones that even the shittiest media won't even touch.

Impolite sage because OP is a fucking moron.

AIDS is caused as an allergic reaction to the smegma that is created inside the foreskin of a dick.

germanicnewmedicine.blogspot.com/2010/01/ryke-geerd-hamer-hiv-and-aids-its-only.html

This medicine is worth of looking at. The jews USE it. They tried to trick hamer into giving them credentials to change the name to "the jews medicine". That obviously deserves Zig Forums attention.

it's like carl jung but with medicine

So Israel using this method exclusively for themselves is the reason they have a 90% success rate in cancer-treatment in their country? Why don't they share their knowledge and help others too? We are stuck with shitty 5%-success-rate-treatment.

Newborns would never have malformations of terminal diseases then. Animals or plants incapable of experiencing deep emotions or lacking long term memory to be affected by them would never get cancer or tumors as well. What an absolute dumbass. Fuck you OP.

Will read later. Have a bump for not being a faggot, OP.

TL;DR
no shit

Bucko, you don't seem to understand much about jewish mentality at all, do you?

Attached: Jude=bastard.jpg (656x450, 175.64K)

Dr Royal Rife's research makes more sense than this kook's tbh, and rife was literally murdered by jews.

It was fucking faggotry.

This type of healing is practised to great effect by Dr John Demartini, a polymath from Houson, Texas.

He is a genius www.drdemartini.com

The fuck?

Yeah? So what about cut fags? They never give aids?

Jesus fucking Christ.

wut?

All plants and animals can feel, even the rocks can. The earth and our surroundings are sentient and aware, they just perceive life, emotions and time differently from us.
We aren't able to perceive the emotional change in stress in some of these other beings due to the short-comings of our current iteration of scientific perception. These tools are just a magnification of our physical senses, but we need to use more subtle gauges to measure these subtle bodies of the emotional body of other beings and ourselves. We need to use our empathic senses to perceive their changes in emotions, however these innate talents of humanity have been neutered, blocked out and cauterized due to our fundamental initial programing in a relationship-less, traumatized, neglected, spiritually void and insecure environment.

The problem is immense emotional stress that perniciously eats the person inside out consistently and constantly for years, and in response we constantly ignore it with distractions and pretend we're already past it. Without any emotional and secure ties to others, there is no way for us to express it out into the world, instead it bottles up inside of us, leaking like radioactive waste.
It spirals out of control after years of gaining momentum by us tolerating it like tolerating a jew lending money in your land or tolerating forced "diversity" in your home. Stress for us is physically stored in a location that is relevant to where the emotional pain is related to which is related to the traumatic event that was not successfully processed. Those undealt emotions stay with us until they are released, simply put.

I can certainly attest to this with my own mother who started with breast cancer which evolved into more variants like bone and brain. What do you think was the general cause of death for all these people to die from for the expression "he/she died from a broken heart" to become a normal phrase? Is it coincidental that it's now perceived just as an old-time, tongue-in-cheek phrase? Is there more to the coincidence of human atomization and cancer rates proliferating? Is the general western human experience now nothing more than an incredibly drawn out jewish blood drinking ritual to harvest suffering?

The strategy is that with no safe and vulnerable emotional ties, either to nature, a family member or trusted friend, we bare the shameful stump of a severed limb of connection, horrifically cauterized so we cannot feel emotions or even ourselves.

There's been a systemic emotional circumcision upon humanity.

Attached: 1444165254518.jpg (400x429 3.49 MB, 43.07K)

((()))

Attached: 37cca738f805a783d8096465d6d827af44e29cd29bf8a14af50744fa9b23af3a.jpg (1280x720, 81.32K)

(((

)))

i feel the same way, he should have given a summary and not just an introduction

okay we can agree that op is a useless troll.
live a healthy life and try to stay away from school medicine.

((()))

Yes, pig fattening trees.

The remnants of that are even still in the German and English language.

Smear to spread something on a surface, usually grease.
Smer -> old Germanic for fat.
Schmiere -> grease
Schmerbauch -> a big fat gut/beer belly
Smerboum -> Fattening tree

Attached: tree.gif (465x256 1.92 MB, 513.27K)

Oaks were sacred before they had domesticated swine. You are trying to use irrelevant things to prop up your random idiocy. Wild boar tastes disgusting. Boars were very rarely used as symbols of anything, we had bear cults not pig cults.

Israel doesn't have a 90% cancer treatment success rate you fucking retard, that's the point.

Seriously, kill yourself.

Welp, the more you know.
Thanks for teaching me that tidbit about my lang, I souldn't be that ignorant about it all.

Oaks in Germany are connected to Donar/Thor.
That doesn't change the fact that there were Baumfrevel laws (Baum = tree, frevel = vandalism/debasement/etc) for those trees.

You have no idea about anything.

Yeah, rarely used as anything except a symbol of strength and power.

Attached: 2004_sutton_hoo_01_boar_brows.JPG (307x250 13.6 KB, 40.61K)

Nut-bearing and fruit-bearing trees that dropped food that pigs could scavenge. In the USA, German settlers preferred oak, hickory, walnut, apple, wild persimmon, and mulberry trees.

Oh. Oh, no.
Please. Do not feed me such things.
Oh. It is so disgusting. Oh, woe. Oh, woe.
Why cannot I be served a döner, instead?

Yeah, I heard of that, and that they can be found on, or near really old famsteads there, too.

Attached: wildschweinbraten.jpg (628x471 272.59 KB, 66.3K)

We already know how to cure cancer.

Eat well, stay in shape, dont do drugs

Why is this thread alive? sage you retarded faggots

You can't really have a "cure for cancer".
Cancer is an extremely broad category of several hundred separate illnesses, many of with are almost entirely unrelated. There cannot be a single cure.

Attached: WELLES.jpg (343x371, 19.75K)

Well akshuwally, if a series of treatments could cure/prevent all forms of cancer you would have step one of immortality, since the development of cancer is definitely linked to the natural aging process. Step two is those darned telomeres.

There's nothing to discuss you dumb fucking nigger. ;)

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. Thank you, insane-user.

>(((accredited)))

Attached: 1d892d.PNG (396x396, 135.32K)

cringeposting is a reportable offense here

They've never worked and they will never work. This man is as much as a kike as any of the kikes, selling snake oil to honest, desperate people.

Fuck him and fuck you.

I had access to Rife's research on microfilm at one point and it was bogus. Every one of his cancer patients were eaten alive by cancer and not one of them was cured.

Royal Rife ran a giant pyramid scheme, selling machines, training, and licensing. He kept it afloat by transferring his dying patients out of sight to a clinic in Mexico and kept the appearance of success by promoting case studies of eczema and psoriasis, which were the only medical conditions on which his machine was actually effective. Meanwhile, when other doctors had their patients die, he blamed them for using the machine wrong or incorrect calibration, user error basically. There were hundreds of case studies on the film and other than the skin conditions, every single person that was treated with the machine died.

Kinda sad too, because Rife invented a legit microscope early in his career that was revolutionary for its time and aided research into microbiology and probably indirectly saved a lot of lives. I guess it didn't pay very well so he started up with the pyramid scam at the end of his career, and he probably got away with it for a little longer than he would have due to his reputation based on his invention of the better microscope.