Larry mocks the Gentile Lifestyle

Larry mocks the Gentile Lifestyle

Curb Your Enthusiasm has also received praise from Galus Australis magazine for being even more unabashedly Jewish than the Seinfeld series.

Of the show's depiction of Jewish characters, academic Vincent Brook stated, "Curb's commitment to Jewish identification greatly enhances its storytelling capacity, as it lends greater realism and dimension to the characters and opens the show up to episodes with meaningful Jewish themes."

The character of Larry on the show is in many ways reminiscent of the Schlemiel character often present in traditional Yiddish folklore. The schlemiel is usually a comic character whose actions lead to his inevitable downfall, but also stands as a form of resistance to social and cultural values and norms.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/07/ron-unz-contemplates-his-childhood.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtu.be/0BRcVMPM-rs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Larry finds out that his lawyer isnt really jewish

What I never understood is that Zig Forums anons enjoy Seinfeld but CYE is apparently 'too jewish' for them. I mean, aren't they the same shows?

They are both fine and Larry David is an honorary Aryan

Larry David is a based jew, hasbara

If anything, this mocks jews. He portrays white men as being outdoorsmen, athletic, diligent, productive, self reliant, decent, and social. He's basically saying jews are the opposite, which is not good.

Attached: ctfdead.jpg (474x357, 26.58K)

Agree with
But it is really, really jewy. Seinfeld was more neutral, toned down the religious and super-jew stereotypes. Curb doesn't hide it.

I basically agree with him, barring outliers.

Agreed. Jason Alexander has said in an interview that his character was an impression of Woody Allen for the first three episodes, then just Larry David for the rest of the show's run.

Massive kikery either way. There is no such thing as a based Jew, and no Jew is honorary. Hitler repented of his moderation in the end, and I'm inclined to trust his judgment.

There was an episode of Curb I saw with my parents. I came down and they were watching an episode in which Larry had a friend that would come over to his house just to use the bathroom. At one point Larry got "banned" from the firned's house by the wife and a very jewy argument ensued for the rest of the episode. At the end thou, Larry sneaks in and alludes to doing something sinister to get back at the wife. The episode ends with a the daughter of the firend's family going to her room and finding a doll that Larry jacked off onto.

Attached: Exclamation-Point.jpg (226x510 80.06 KB, 14.37K)

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

Larry isn't a good Jew, that's an oxymoron. Larry is a Jew that's not hiding anything.

Transparency is nice n all but it doesn'
t justify kikery. Like I said in my first post he will still show his degeneracy and whether it's self aware or not, it's still a cancer on society.

No arguments there m8

"I GOT SWEEDED"

Attached: 7a2e2f91542b499d7bf254e585250d23299145e9.jpg (125x125, 4.68K)

Of course there shouldn't but when you got a bunch of jew shills coming onto Zig Forums talking about how great Curb is, you gotta remind them who they're talking too.

Attached: hey_bitch.mp4 (1152x720, 7.08M)

As like the anime waifu pictures, your opinion is discarded.

Will you quit sucking jew cock? You don't need to watch their SHIT. You should be distancing yourself from them and their blatant degeneracy and evil.

KIKE IDENTIFIED

Attached: hand rubbing intensifies.webm (448x536, 1.44M)

Anything honest and true is rare to see on TV. Larry David has a good eye for hypocrisy and double-standards and saying what he really thinks. Most of the show is him making fun of himself. He's not very good at saying the polite thing and pretending to believe what he's supposed to believe. Besides, he's probably a Zig Forumsack at heart. There's an episode where he plays Wagner over the loudspeakers to piss off his Jewish neighbors and another where his relatives get upset with him for calling his wife Hitler.

Everyone: please spread this.

United States Senator (((Brian Schatz))) tweeted he agrees with Sarah Jeong. That means a sitting United States senator believes all whites must be exterminated.

twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1025577455971647489

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Schatz

woah dude turn that dial back. I agree what you're saying but he is in NO way advocating for NatSoc.

Wouldn't he, at best, fall under a classic 60s comedian who holds no bars in what he makes fun of? (independent of political desposition).
Personally I'm not as fond of Larry by himself without Jerry to reign him in.

No, I agree with your comment, Larry is a Jew and always will be a Jew, but opinion discarded.

>Believe me goyim, Larry David is one of the good (((goys)))
I have suspicions of a jew raid going on here, men. Best just report these shills, you got to be a fucking retard to go on Zig Forums (and not a more suitable board like /tv/) and post this fucking bullshit that Larry David is "based Aryan" and that other faggot shit

I'm not saying he's really a Natsoc, but check out this clip… basically making fun of the guy complaining about the millions of Jews being led to concentration camps… he ends up hiring an orchestra to play Wagner outside the guy's house. At least he's mocking SJW Political Correctness, so there's some Zig Forums spirit on display there.

Guess your views aren't worth more than ratings, after all.

lol what sort of logic of reason are you kikes on?

Larry David is about as "honest" as a Jew can get. It was tongue in cheek saying he is an honorary aryan, but the point is if all Jews were Larry David, they would not be nearly as much of a problem. The biggest problem with Jews comes from them pretending to be "fellow white people." But there is no mistaking Larry David for anything other than a Jew.

OP's post is kind of meh. Fake Outrage at Larry David making fun of gentiles. Wouldn't surprise me if you're right and it's just some raid attempt.

I guess you're right. But to be fair, Zig Forums is split between white nationalism and white globalism.

The jews are fine ratting out the rest of their tribe if they can get one of their own on our side to get praise. this is a low tier psy op to make an (((enemy))) to our (((enemy))) so that we can make them our friend.

Proof:

Larry David isn't the guy brainwashing the kids in the public schools trying to make them adopt homosexuality and support transsexuals and go die fighting wars in the Middle East and increasing the National Debt etc.

He puts of face just to make his kind more acceptable. He's a degenerate at heart

I merelt enjoy the irony of Larry David accidentally causing a real holocaust given the context of his character. His personification of the Schlemiel character is just absolutely perfect pottery.

You could be right. Zig Forums isn't going to suddenly embrace their agenda just because they find a couple of people who are less objectionable. It's kind of like the 'I like you, you're funny, I'll deport you last' joke. Just because Ben Carson is a brain surgeon doesn't mean we suddenly think all blacks are educated and smart and non-threatening.

I forgot my WebM.

Attached: pEjBe6VgR19qynHS.mp4 (1280x720, 3.55M)

I want everybody in this thread to spit on the vestige of judaism, the talmud and the tanakh. Declare your hatred for the existence of the aforementioned items

C'mon shills, tell us why we should think Based Schlomo is Based. But before you do, at least try to blend in a little bit first.

Attached: Texting (1).JPG (1505x1158, 135.88K)

Audience laughs because it's supposed to be a comedy show, but what he's saying is true and it isn't really funny. If you or I tried to say it in the UK we'd be arrested for hate speech. So, in a way, Larry David is probably the closest thing we will get to an MSM-friendly Zig Forums spokesman. Probably need an 8ch banner for him and a clip of him dropping redpills. lol

I actually enjoyed some CYA, especially in the early episodes. I recall him having a German Shepherd that used to try to attack niggers. The whole episode was about Wanda Sikes (nigress) being chased by the dog while Larry downplayed the idea that his dog was racist.
Dogs are white and red-pilled
Then you had the Holocaust joke that made headlines on SNL.
Seinfeld also is a kike who thinks his own kind are pushing too far. I think they're both smart and they understand what's going to happen if they can't reel in their brethren and stop them from fucking with whites.
I can honestly say I don't hate them as much as I hate your average Heebie Kikenstein.

sage

This is a sliddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddde
thread

And I saw it like 10yr ago. Larry goes to the MidWest. Starts to enjoy life. Is no longer plauged with Jewish anxiety. Starts to build stuff. Goes to a patriotic parade. Drinks beer with friends.
It wasn't really mocking but the exact opposite.

Attached: cromagnon skull 1.jpg (542x485, 45.28K)

Larry David has two first names. Never trust anyone with two first names.

There's an episode where Larry has sex with a little girl but its only heavily implied. His fellow kikes got the joke though.

Ironic

Seinfeld may be born jewish but he's actually an agnostic IRL in case you didn't know, he doesn't practice Jew stuff

Isn't that the show where some kike pissed all over a picture of Jesus Christ? What good goyim watching based honorary aryan TV shows in this thread. Zig Forums is definitely not subverted.

Because Jews are essentially told by the Talmud to never blend in with the local culture. Remember that the Jews rebelled against the Greek Seleucid Empire and massacred everyone living in Jerusalem at the time when the Jews had heard fake news that the Greek king's army had suffered a brutal defeat in Egypt. They killed everyone, including their own who had become 'too Greek' for their liking. And that is why the kikes celebrate Hanukkah today. When the Greeks came back and didn't genocide them for their barbarity.

Well but he is genetically now isn't he?

In Russia we have few jew comedians and I never understood their humor. I mean literally. They talk about something and than some people laugh for no apparent reason. For me nothing even resembled a joke in what they say. I wonder if you had similar experience.

How desperate are marketers nowadays?
I almost feel sorry for them.

The most damaging jews are the atheist jews.

MUCH more of this.
Kikes pissing on kikes.

Russians known for many great things,one of them isn't a great sense of humor.Like Germans.

Being funny forgives all. Larry is alright.

Why do people say that Germans have no sense of humor? As in if you tell a joke to one, they just don't laugh?

Attached: 1516423577014.jpg (750x819, 538.72K)

Not really. The most damaging jews are the ones that don't accept Christ.
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/07/ron-unz-contemplates-his-childhood.html

most jewish joke are thinly veiled insults, jews joke to mock people and that is why germans do not find their jokes funny at all

As in,funny as a heart attack.

Attached: f07b1b473af85d8ba26bcff17d125ec860602d119fd5a277ae4eaba8e4362106.png (255x202, 10.19K)

odd way of saying
LEBENSRAUM

Attached: Bach.jpg (960x540 155.84 KB, 98.16K)

Blood& Soil.
They can keep E.Asia& Africa.

We need some where to send the ones who choose not to be exterminated.

Attached: 1516503376411m.jpg (1024x534, 85.12K)

You don't have a shot in hell at "exterminating" any American.

Yeah but what if a non-Jew were to make a joke?

Didn't lebensraum mean exterminating native populations?

where's the mockery? he's not portraying any of this in a negative light in this video.
I actually do this stuff, and he looks like he's having as much fun as I would.

I find it weird that OP said "gentile" at all and also capitalized jewish.

"Lebensraum was an ideology proposing German expansion"

Larry makes fun of Jews more than anybody else. He shows how neurotic and toxic they can be. His SNL monologue started with him bringing up how all of the predators named in Hollywood were Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI

Sure, but why did Hitler then go on to say that other races should love their own?

That is true. But can he come out and fully denounce the Jewry? Like imagine a South Park episode where they redpill people of Jewry.

I dont really pay attention to LD so I don't know, but I don't think I've heard him say bad things about Trump either.

In that episode of seinfeld with the bris I found out that jews are super sensetive to noise
The big nose jokes are a distraction for the easiest place to strike
The ears
Why do you think comedy albums exist
Who do you think still buys cds
Why do you think in comedy drowning out someone with an awful song is used so prelivently
Music no noise in general is an intangible force to use against them
Make there ears bleed man
Make them bleed

You're thinking of the so-called "generalplan ost," which is fake news. Even the wikipedia article on it admits that there is no evidence for it.

Inevitable kike downfall by their own hands nigh

No such thing.
True.
false. jews dominate TV. Its one of their main media veins they use to proliferate their lies and degeneracy
because he is a jew
because he is a jew
because he is protected by his tribe, he fears no consequence for portraying lies and degeneracy
false. His show is an autobigraphy of his jewish existence
because he's a jew
doesn't have to because he protected by his tribe
You're the jew.

Attached: merchant aghast.png (782x670, 510.96K)

Anytime a celebrity talks about the jews one of three things happens to them:
1. blackmail dirt is dug up on them.
2. their lives are ruinated and they are forever demonized as every -ist, anti-, or -phobe you can think of, their careers, relationships, and families are also tanked, if there is an addiction, they get cut off of the stuff and from rehabilitation, if there are debts, collectors come to call, if there are gifts, they are ungifted, if there is a medical condition, be they mental of physical, attempts will be made to worsen them, any vulnerability will be exploited.
3. the subject suddenly decides to spontaneously commit suicide, engage in a fatal session of auto-erotic asphyxiation, eat a food they know they are allergic to, get into a car accident, simply disappear without a trace, etc.

just like we see traitor whites as no longer counting as white, traitor jews no longer count as jews, no matter how good their standing previously was.
failures or those whose continued existence poses a threat to the plan also count as traitors, and are dealt with as such.
position does not offer protection either, even a rothschild or rockefellar can become too dangerous to keep alive, and be removed.
the jewish people as a whole takes precedence over any individual jew.

if we were to redpill the most powerful jew, and turn him to our side, and he legitimately wanted to join with us, and turn against his own kind, even if he wanted to kill himself to finally purge the world of his filth, he will not, and cannot, because if he does, he knows that there would be no hesitation of even his own family members to remove him.

Do you really believe he's one of the powerful ones let alone the most powerful?

I was using as a most extreme example
to show that it applies all the way up and down

I completely understand you, user. While I can get how it's a good idea to have Jews on our side, those kind of people are rare. Heck even "based minorities" are a larger population.

CYE takes the situational comedy to parody levels, making it appear as mockery due to it upping the outlandishness by at least 50%. Seinfeld takes situational comedy and ups the outlandishness and ups it by 10% - maybe 20% to show how simple stuff can be seen as silly when viewed objectively.

I never said that
I said that even if a jew wants to join us
he wont

I don't think he's mocking gentiles. His shows are definitely jewy but they're nowhere near the amount of poz that regular shows have. People who think he's a FUCKING BASED JEW are wrong, but I don't agree with people who think he's out to subvert.

Attached: seinfeld white males.webm (1280x720, 7.21M)

I know Seinfeld is a piece of shit because of how he treated Michael Richards after the nigger fiasco.

I thought he stood behind Richards and defended him? What did I miss?

To not completely throw him under the bus for his syndication shekles is at least somewhat respectable. There was no way he was going to shoot himself in the foot and side with Richards no matter how he truly feels about nigger hecklers. Richards himself had no fight in him either, he folded immediately under the pressure and backed down from his actions.

How incredibly (((naive)))

jews on principle of their blood don't accept Christ.
jews 4 Jesus is a meme.

Seinfeld appreciation is a sign of an outsider or newfag around these parts

holy shit nigger you are fucking retarded

Like fuck. Africa belongs to the white man.

Also, larry is hilarious and therefore fantastic. You dags need to take a few deep breaths, get some exercise

You're still propping up our enemies by watching their brainwashing-medium. Nothing you see on tv is real, it's all presented to you by kikes who own the tv-industry.

Larry David isn't all right, he's just another part of the hydra that is the kike-people. Just because one head of the monster is appealing to you and your tastes doesn't mean it's not part of the monster that is set out to destroy us.

But isn't "loud equals funny" a thing kinda prevalent in Jewish media? Or am I confusing it with YouTube e-celeb media?

A fine shitpost, my good man. Well done.

That's why he makes self-deprecating jokes about Jews then follows it up with a segway into Holocause sympathy plays like on SNL. Because he's BASTE

isn't that every jew though?

He’s not based or honoraryan to be sure, but his shows are baby redpills for normalfags on day to day jewish trickery, greed, perversion, racism, and neurosis. CYE is definitely way jewier than Seinfeld and was good for honing J-dar when I was a normalfag. It’s also where I learned about the vampires’ weakness to Wagner.

There was one episode were David got into a bunch of shit with the kike community in Hollywood because he met a fake holohoax (((survivor))) and called him out. The (((survivor))) was in NY during WWII “it was real in my mind” style so Larry says, “then I’m a 9/11 survivor while living in LA”. Funny af baby redpills but make no mistake, he’s one of the final gatekeepers for normalfags.

Mordecai Richler, Canada's greatest novelist. The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz. This is a novel Dr. Goebbels wish he had published.

The movie meticulously recreates the novel down to it's last detail.
Entire movie;

youtu.be/0BRcVMPM-rs

That entire episode was fake as shit; it was a deliberate scandal to seize headlines to promote sales of their DVD's of Season 4 if I got that correct. The DVD was going to be a flop, market research showed nobody was interested. By creating a scandal shouting "NIGGAR" they got billions of dollars of free publicity for their dead in the water DVD.