4chan is dead to me but Zig Forums is shit. Why doesn't some rich user make an actual good site?

4chan is dead to me but Zig Forums is shit. Why doesn't some rich user make an actual good site?

Attached: 1498135538061.png (808x805, 278.78K)

you think anyone gives a shit about what is dead or shit to you ? no one owes you anything, fat piece of shit

me gu ca
chi ru no

Sage. Don't complain act. Fucking millenial.

I will build a site if you Livestream your suicide?

It's almost like 4/b/

You're shit.

Things why Zig Forums is shit to you, are things why Zig Forums is a magnitude better than cuckchan. Now kill yourself.

I think some anons are working on a decentralized site over based Tor.

a thread died for this you fucking nigger

Make one yourself and stop being a whiny bitch.

The past month I see more halfchan Zig Forums shit leaking onto here. This is one of those pieces of shit, although it is true.

Quality of a site comes from the quality of its users.

post only thing worth discussing, stop wasting your own time.

Attached: wakeup.jpeg (2067x1119, 1.84M)

You don't need to be a rich user, you just need to attract good users and the only one that did that successfully as far as I remember was the 4chon /new/ which is long gone. The alternative is to make your own board here and moderate for quality while attracting quality posters. Your choice.

Be specific. Use your words.

While op is a total faggot, threads don't die on this board, its way too fucking slow so you don't have an argument.

As to the grand faggot op, making a good site is more about bringing the right people to it and moderating the others away, which is pretty hard when as soon as your site has a decent population the ABCs will take over as it's simply a matter of national security. Also you might have noticed I destroyed free speech there, which is kinda something we like. I have plans to make a 'good site' but in reality can it even be done? Lets say I did make a 'good site' how would I get the right people there? I certainly would not post on half but even posting here I would get shilled away, called a honeypot etc etc and for a good reason. Maybe the few anons that trickled over would be ok but as soon as the site becomes bigger you will get infiltrated with retards, faggots and glow in the dark niggers.

For the same reasons we cannot meet up in real life and the same reasons the entire 'alt-right' is jewish from the start we can't exactly just make a 'good site'.

4ch is just normie leftist redditors containment and it's been that way since 2016 but cuckchan has been getting worse since long before them

don't be uhhhhh gay

Attached: elevators_broken.webm (640x352, 412K)

4chan is decent outside of Zig Forums. Reminder only a few boards were part of the exodus.

t. cuckchanner

Not really cuckchan despise us as well and honestly isn't really to much to worry about just don't tell the faggots here.