New Mexico compound training kids for school shooting

archive.is/ZDB5U

Georgia boy missing. Police have the authority to search New Mexico compound. They knew about it for awhile but did nothing. Found 11 starving children. Remains of one young boy. Three women. They were concerned that the boys and women were "brainwashed."

Man's name is Siraj Wahhaj Jr.

archive.fo/SaJKk

Father is Siraj Wahhaj, african muslim from brooklyn. Related to WTC bombings 1993, unindicted coconspirator.

Mind control glow in the dark compound? The coincidences are interesting.

Pic related is father and son

Attached: siraj and siraj jr.jpeg (3000x2000, 605.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JgtOH
rtlnieuws.nl/buitenland/kinderen-getraind-voor-schietpartijen-op-scholen
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/democrat-darling-linda-sarsour-praises-imam-siraj-wahhaj-radical-islamist-linked-to-world-trade-center-bombing-and-father-of-nm-terrorist/
archive.is/9oW3J
archive.fo/DAYJk
plus.google.com/ HujrahWahhaj
archive.fo/4prW0
archive.fo/VsHIK
archive.fo/KRQk5
archive.fo/xrIZH
archive.fo/oWbDq
archive.fo/RPYSu
linkedin.com/in/maryam-aka-jany-leveille-3a636014
pinterest.com/jajamuslimah/
archive.is/MGQnh
web.archive.org/web/20180806102156/https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/us/new-mexico-compound-children/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammed_earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Cross_(Stateburg,_South_Carolina)
recyclenewmexico.com/pdf/Tires.pdf
nmenv.state.nm.us/swb/documents/RIDSTMR_2007.
dot.state.nm.us/content/dam/nmdot/Research/Tire-bale_FinalPPPresentation.pdf
cnn.com/2014/09/26/living/earthships-new-mexico/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's where it get's interesting.

Why'd you sage yourself and why is no one talking about this????

MSM: But are they white?

I was double posting, I should have put second post in OP.

what if this is new mexico sandy hook training ground?

bump

why do the article headline state that they were training the boys to shoot up schools?
something about 'documents' entailing this but no other mention?
WHERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS?

Attached: 1409253074351.jpg (479x616, 27.8K)

Oof

Attached: niggers.jpg (256x197, 12.66K)

New Mexican here. The entire state is incompetent, and the blame lies solely on all of the faggots who emigrated here from California and turned the state Blue.
Since they arrived they've been so soft on crime and unwilling to risk upsetting people that they will turn a blind eye to damn near anything. An example of this is in the DWI laws. You know what it takes to get drunks off the road here? 8 DWI's. EIGHT. Then they can get up to 10 years in jail - and that law was only passed in the past two years.
Shit like this is why it took the Feds to get anything done.

Get gud

Attached: Guten Tag.jpg (225x225, 8.84K)

It was released today 8/8 at 12:30 local NM time. So it is breaking news earlier today.

all i'm seeing is court documents state

Updated non breaking article.

archive.is/JgtOH

of course it's a devout muslim

Attached: 10d843a606f7e470f76cfa2c2ba98f99f7f1488439f21e1cd0bae9567e75b97c.jpg (626x725, 87.98K)

it seems like fearmongering to me to spout that they were being trained to shoot up schools without backing that up with said 'documents'

but why hold lügenpresse to any form of standard?

What else is in Georgia ?
Covert Ops school of the Americas , Ft. Benning

Similarities to DC shooters way back.

Bump for you, very good topic.

bump

Intredasting story.

How does a guy in NJ have his house swarmed by police for his high school son mentioning the schools security is shit but this goes unchecked?
I’m usually not one to believe “school shootings are CIA” but this could be something. Will need more details of course.

So the owner of the property knew about it. The local authorities refused to do anything about it to the point the sheriff said he didn't have a warrant for the property the owner voluntarily wanted them to come on to evict them?

And this faggot didn't grab a gun and remove afrikans himself?

because it doesn't fit their narrative

Who do you think set up Pearl Harbor and 9/11?

the CIA wasn't even founded until after the war. so that only leaves us with one answer..

I honestly doubt fort benning experts in training child soldiers would have 3 african muslims training child school shooters in this manner. If the CIA has anything to do with kids, it's LSD, rape and maybe torture, but I don't think starvation and letting the kids die from it is a CIA method.

Is this like putting out the bat signal or something?

Lol wait until we find out what these kids look like, and they happen to look like the sandy hook kids

Dubs of truth

OSS existed, and was the precursor.
The political generals courted the kikes, and approved the actions.

This shit is fucking maddening, the feds are too busy playing secret police for the democrats to do anything.

One article was saying that neighbors helped put up solar panels, and the kids would come around to play. The compound people would shoot guns, but over time the kids dropped off. When they went back after the raid, everyone was shocked at the conditions. There was a small bus buried in the ground.

The compound looked like it was staged for a shootout. There was boundaries up for protection.

BUMP. We need to go deeper. Are these nogs born in America? If not, how did they enter the country?

Dutch MSM reporting on it now

rtlnieuws.nl/buitenland/kinderen-getraind-voor-schietpartijen-op-scholen

So are those nigs like John Allen Muhammad who wanted to start a race war ?

Mossad

How the fuck did he remain unindicted after 9/11?

das raycis

Has to be.

Attached: Sean-Penn-Carlitos-way.png (593x599, 648.91K)

Attached: AJ_Banned.jpg (480x360, 65.2K)

Reminder:
There is a lot of "uninhabited" land in the united states. A lot of wilderness. A lot of remote private property.
There are, conservatively speaking, hundreds (or more likely thousands) of compounds like these still in operation on American clay.
Interesting times ahead.

Attached: 6e34a2622288425c1d05bb7d3d65f8851f5d457a23906c0c5621abb9046b45c6.jpg (184x184, 9.7K)

Lots of us hikers are a curious and well armed bunch. "Oh, sorry amigo, thought you were a deer!"

thanks for the pics, i read this shit on that kike drudge (because its SFW) and they were very vague

and the kikes did nothing wrong. fuck off faggot.

forgot to add, for the smoothbrains, that these "extremist muslim son of a wtc bombers" as your 9gag meme put it,
WOULDN'T EXIST IN AMERICA WITHOUT KIKES YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOT

jüden did '93 wtc and 9/11
All abrahamites deserve public impalement

Did not see this posted in here yet so not sure if disinfo. Linda Sarsour possible connection?

Attached: 1533767280710.jpg (745x960, 81.48K)

Some more (copied from cripchan):
Link to facebook event in picture
facebook.com
/events/annual-ny-banquet-with-linda-sarsour-and-imam-siraj-wahhaj/370623199985443/

Linda Sarsour quotes the Imam as a great person

Source: centerforsecuritypolicy.org
/2017/07/06/linda-sarsour-and-her-mentor/

Video where she said that got deleted and cant find another

(had to fuck up links a bit because of spam error)

Attached: 1533767573750.png (659x696, 388.47K)

IT'S REAL
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/democrat-darling-linda-sarsour-praises-imam-siraj-wahhaj-radical-islamist-linked-to-world-trade-center-bombing-and-father-of-nm-terrorist/

Pretty close to Epstein's compound. Definitely in the neighborhood.

Holy shit.

And this thread is below the fold with clickbait YouTube vids above.

Bump.

Jesus

Pretty amazing this shit is literally only being discussed on Fox, the other MSM didn't even touch it. I am fucking sick and tired of them covering up Muslim and nig crimes.

There were 100+ "unindicted coconspirators" of the wtc 93 bombing apparently.

Really confusing Marxist cunt. I remember her in the Women's March in 2017 and she went around saying "Zionists cannot be feminists" during her "anti-Zionist" monologue, as if feminism and Zionism aren't both Jewish creations. Since when did Arabs in the Middle East support feminism, homosexuality, degeneracy, etc? Why do Western-born Muslims have this much cognitive dissonance?

Why would FBI field agents get indicted?

dis da big one

I'm guessing because it's all a ruse. She was all over twitter propped up by the dnc and msm. If ardour and wahhaj how deeper, this is some interesting shit.

Here's archive of the Sarsour connection to school shooting compound.

archive.is/9oW3J

Its only a 2 day drive or less from Las Vegas.

October 1st was snakbar ' holy day '

lads the mossad is massing and training all islamists for something large and violent

Like all leftist NGOs are connected to them. Trump should shoah them all for promoting terrorism.

Why would the government need an attack on American soil in 1941 to justify a war with Europe that nobody except the leadership wanted at the time?

Le bump this is very very very interesting.

There are probably more of them. This wouldn't be the only one.

It.s outside town of Amilia N.M. , lets get a Lat. / Long. see what else is around.

wew lad

what did she mean by this?

The actions of the (((law system))) speaks louder than the pro-cop shilling. This is just another sign of how bad things are getting

Even the title they are using is bullshit imo. Training them for "school shootings"? You mean TERROROISM. It's called fucking terrorism. It's called these mudshits literally have kids so that bombs can be strapped to them as soon as they get to walking. Also, they released the names of the 3 women who were ostensibly acting as baby factories to these subhumans. At least one of them had a rather hu-white sounding name. Can't say I'm not at least curious as to how she ended up there.
That judge who dismissed the eviction notice should be hung. He knew what was going on there, I have no doubt. I'm sure all the CIAniggers helping these guys out let him know not to touch them.

Attached: ISIS-child-soldiers-ap.jpg (640x480, 45.55K)

I have been looking into the arrested "Mothers" of the children from the NM situation and found some very interesting information. I will go one by one. First:

Hujrah Wahhaj:

archive.fo/DAYJk

plus.google.com/ HujrahWahhaj

She was a school psychologist at a Catholic women's college in NY:

"The College of New Rochelle (CNR) is a private Catholic college with its main campus located in New Rochelle, New York. The College of St. Angela was founded by the Order of the Ursulines as the first Catholic women's college in New York State in 1904, a time when women were generally excluded from higher education. The name was changed to The College of New Rochelle in 1910. Today, the College is composed of four schools and is fully coeducational."

Her meetup:

archive.fo/4prW0

Twitter (look at all the kid lures):

archive.fo/VsHIK

She has written many indoctrination type literature:

archive.fo/KRQk5

Attached: Screenshot (5197).png (582x535, 37.96K)

Mother #2 - Jany Leveille

Twitter:

archive.fo/xrIZH

Meetup page (weird):

archive.fo/oWbDq

Another:

archive.fo/RPYSu

LinkedIn:

linkedin.com/in/maryam-aka-jany-leveille-3a636014

She work(ed) at a place called: "Masjid At-Taqwa"

Pinterest:

pinterest.com/jajamuslimah/

Three relation sites state added man is related

Attached: Screenshot (5199)

Cannot find much on third "Mother", Subhannah Wahha

Beside the degree and job, is there anything to indicate she has an IQ above 80?

At this point I would be willing to bet that many of these assholes who even claim to have a degree do not. If we consider how infested academia is it wouldn't be hard for them to falsify records.

Probably something we may want to look at eventually but to answer your question, no, just another piece of shit but I do find both womens connections interesting. Both were very connected to orphans and children. Very likely they used these positions to identify and indoctrinate as we have seen many times.

They do. It's just that us schools reward memorization of "truth" and following instructions. You get the stupidest people at the best schools because of this. It was not always like this.

Are you arguing with yourself? What am I reading?

Attached: 1399674786439.jpg (680x629, 60.28K)

This is just conjecture, but the psychologist sounds like she could have blended in well. In addition one article said a neighbor a couple miles away

This makes me think that he blended in. The probability of someone helping a Muslim get off the grid is much lower than a normal dressed man.

I have a strong suspicion he was duplicitous in this way as well

Got a property address?

Was he referring to these panels? Cause that's a metric fuckload of wattage
This is state or gov funded panel farm not an offgrid innawoods type setup

Attached: IMG_3602.PNG (418x511, 55.9K)

archive.is/MGQnh

web.archive.org/web/20180806102156/https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/06/us/new-mexico-compound-children/index.html

The original article was stealth-edited by CNN to remove the original police statement that the targets were Muslim.

This should come as no shock or surprise to anybody, and it's effectively CNN confirming that they don't want us to know their Muslim faith was a deciding factor in the manner the raid was conducted.

Attached: no 2 brute.png (750x502, 21.83K)

Okay, are we seriously living in a fucking TV show at this point?

Fucking hell. Muslim Brotherhood / OIC affiliates?

The Terror Camp that will not be televised
… in Germany, not mentioned on the TV news and already buried on the news websites, were it was for short time on the bottom.

Nothing to see, carry on, citizen!

Here's a picture of the compound.
Interesting is now I Google it, I don't remember as big of a tent and as many tires, but maybe that is because they had no close ups like second pic. Those tires look pretty new and black. It looks like they recently put tarps over everything. I'm not sure if I'm misremembering.

Attached: 5b68421fe4b05ce65e865bf8-1533559327152.jpg (320x180 127.91 KB, 24.95K)

This and, once this thread picked up a little last night, the catalog was flooded with clickable shit, and people were bumping established threads like the "Chinese woman gets mad at black woman who wouldn't pay." Who bumps that shit.

BELOW THE FOLD

This.

we call them slide threads for a reason

when our oppressors are state and federal officials their fate should be worse than death. they should be forced to watch the slow torture and execution of all of their living kin. so when the last of their kin are dead before their eyes they know when they die that they die alone with no one to grieve for them.

oh and also it should be public, televised, and archived for prosperity.

Yeah, I agree about officials who are in on it but it's not surprising at all a judge sided with a tenant in an eviction notice. Renter's rights are overboard completely but I doubt it had anything to do with him being aware of the situation in this case. You can't kick renters out for anything these days because they act like you're making nigs homeless if you don't want them in your house destroying stuff.

The old Imam definitely knew about this shit. Somehow the missing grandson he posted about shows up with the rest of his extended family? Why wasn't he concerned about them?

Pic related.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (384x270, 1.4M)

Seriously where the fuck did all of those nice new looking tires come from?
That little shit town in nm doesn't look like it has a multitude of tire shops by any stretch. Also back in high school you had to ask permission to get even one used tire if you needed it for a rope swing or pond raft or whatever
This reeks like shit

Of course. Semites of every shape and color are in on that shit together

WHERE THE FUCK DID THE TIRES COME FROM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a programmer that wrote a back-system for an eviction-mill lawfirm I disagree completely. This wreaks of collusion on the judge's behalf. Tenants have legally binding lessee/renters agreement's signed and on file with the property owner/manager.

I am not seeing that they even had a hearing in this case, but I don't have the time to look at the filings. There's two possibilities: either the county clerk didn't file it (which is at their discretion, but is most typically enforced over filing rules), or the judge dismissed the case without a hearing.

The former isn't unusual, but again the latter highly wreaks of collusion on the judge's behalf. Like he knew something. The conspiracy would be state courts appropriating land from property owners by destroying due process.

Creating the F-35 was more of a crime than the serial child abuse and conspiracy for terrorism.

Adobe, earthen homes can me made from tires. Educate your hysterical self

Remember, the leading figure of Women's March and the new face of feminism.

Attached: b5aeb4a3ae4086f9917e9e16f7b1b35fb7f870306d1306e5cb02a378b94b1dc0.mp4 (1280x720, 10.15M)

Some of the oldest structures on the planet are made of rammed earthen wall construction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rammed_earth
as pictured here.

Attached: ramed earth walls.jpg (690x387, 35.05K)

The Church of the Holy Cross is an historic Anglican church at 335 North Kings Highway in Stateburg, South Carolina. Built in 1850-52 to a design by noted South Carolina architect Edward C. Jones, it is a notable example of rammed earth construction with relatively high style Gothic Revival styling. It was designated a National Historic Landmark for its architecture in 1973.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Cross_(Stateburg,_South_Carolina)
These were people getting off the grid, and firearms are real common out in the desert. Also, see 2nd Amendment.

Attached: Stateburg_holy_cross_1419.JPG (1280x824, 244.81K)

I hadn't considered the tire angle until now.
Storage and disposal of tires is regulated in New Mexico.
Little bit of searching…
recyclenewmexico.com/pdf/Tires.pdf

granted this is nigger tier at this stage, but ti's clearly and effort and a tremendous effort went into moving all those tires for construction purposes.

Want to Build an Off Grid Home for less than $10,000? Try this

Sorry for being a nigger and posting a PDF.
Here is the relevant content within said PDF…
The Bureau has developed and adopted rules specific to the collection, transportation, storage and use of scrap
tires which are codified as 20 NMAC 9.20 and are referred to as the Recycling, Illegal Dumping and Scrap Tire
Management Rules. The text can be found at nmenv.state.nm.us/swb/documents/RIDSTMR_2007.
pdf These regulations are designed to protect the public and the environment from the risks posed by the
improper management of scrap tires as well as mechanisms which enable the state to ensure they are responsibly
managed and to provide for data collection to document the volume of tires generated in New Mexico.

Oh I get that part
I'm saying physically where did they locate all these tires from? A dump somewhere? Big O tires tire pile two hundred miles away?
Were they given to the niggers? How did they transport the tires ? Back of pickup trucks? Dump trucks?

oppisite side of the coin
dot.state.nm.us/content/dam/nmdot/Research/Tire-bale_FinalPPPresentation.pdf
cnn.com/2014/09/26/living/earthships-new-mexico/index.html

I'm not arguing the idea that structural uses for tires are feasible in the state of New Mexico.
I'm arguing that you can't simply get a bunch of tires for a pet project without showing up on the state of New Mexico's radar screen requiring a permit of some sort.
How did they get the tires? You aren't making any effort at answering that, you only seem interested in claiming that you can make a pile of tires in a useful manner.
Shill tactics.

We found a loose thread here my man
Time to pull on it and see what unravels