After Saudi Spat, Rapist Trudeau Declares Holy War on Islam and goes after largest Mosque

Advertisement

The CRA was also concerned that “radicalized individuals” had attended the mosque, one of whom, Ashton Larmond, is now imprisoned for attempting to join the so-called Islamic State.

The revocation took effect on July 14.
>“It was devastating for us. It was like an earthquake. But what can we do?” said Ali Abdulle, the mosque treasurer, who called the CRA action “politically-motivated.”

archive.fo/iOOkb

I guess Trump always wins, he was right about mudslimes all along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-aga-khan-ottawa-1.4643366
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You'd be a fool to think this is anything other than a stunt. Like a bad wrestling story line where two guys fight only to make everyone feel good inside later when they make up and are besties.

Attached: 1470680503848.jpg (1280x720, 71.86K)

Get rid of all charitable status. It's just used for money laundering anyway.

wait
wait
wait
are you saying, that the compromised humanoid, the sun of fidel castro, is actually opposing islam after showing so much love for them for so long?

This is just him trying to soften up his image before he gets ass raped in the Feds.

CANADA NO!

Attached: 309412871324.gif (640x480, 1.76M)

Canadian anons, please hang this motherfucker, i am sick and tired of hearing about his faggotry.

Attached: Trudeau in his normal routine.JPG (400x299, 45.31K)

youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI

something big is shaking down.

So soy boy Trudeau has known about this for 5 years and just sat on it and done nothing about it until some ragheads hurt his feelings and he spat his pacifier out. Leafs neeed to be pressing him on his inaction.

If you punish your enemies they win.

Attached: Capture.PNG (520x545, 412.45K)

Trudeau isn't involved with this at all. When was the last time you heard of him actually doing anything besides going to some gay parade? He's too stupid to make any decisions himself. Canada conservatives have to attach his name to everything for the clickbait though.

He is king cuck, I have tried hard to think of someone more cucked then him but failed. Somewhere at this moment, there is a cuckhold guy watching his girl get done by a black bull, and he is sat there watching with a smile on his face, safe in the knowledge that although he is cucked, he will never be as cucked as trudeau.

I think he's the worst leader in the West right now. And we have some pretty garbage leaders out there. Trudeau deserves the "Alpha Cuck" title for sure.

Attached: cuckadoodledoo.jpg (787x655, 67.92K)

I guess, he is like a male Merkel, but has the potential to be worse because he actually scores higher on looks, charm, and charisma, all of which Merkel seems to have completely shit out on.

When are we selling weapons to Yemen, Iran and Qatar? Jesus Christ, there's an opportunity here that shouldn't be missed.

You will live in a time when it is the leaves doing their owwn raking from now on.

How do you tell who your enemies are when they all behave like an enemy?

Fortunately he isn't a threat at all - even the rabid Leftists here view him as a joke, he basically has no support outside of Boomers who have party loyalty to the Liberals here in Canada. And that kind of party loyalty is rare here.

But having said all that - that doesn't mean someone worse might not make into power in his stead. And the list of candidates is fucking garbagio.

Hes been trying to change his image from faggot to badass before next years election. Not happening.

Not too far after this, coincidence? Yemen does have a lot of Ismailis.
cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-aga-khan-ottawa-1.4643366

This is the true face of every leftist virtue signaler Trudeau in particular. They have no real morals or convictions, this is the man that has thrown his fellow Canadians in prison for stating the exact truth about Islam he is persecuting these Muslims for now. Simply put, Trudeau only cares about his ego and these sandniggers hurt his feelings so only now is he releasing his inner Adolf.

Attached: Trump Grabbing a Pussy.jpg (900x506, 139.21K)

Will a cuck be the one to lead the next crusade? What a clown world we live in.

kek, poor poor leafs.

It's just so funny. Trudeau is the very definition of privilege but he projects it onto the rest of the poor and working class Canadians then it turns out he just has a big very soft ego.

More like omega cuck, amirite?

Attached: 7e06108a6c487bc24d14c90257638110c1a3e6d1670dfba970886551b45a4311.jpg (576x768, 86.44K)

It means horriffic violence is coming and his handlers are forcing him to do PR stunts while the doorkicking begins. Even the Canadian media will be unable to bury the violence.

Now that he has spoken against a mosque, he has CONFIRMED to the Muslim world that he is "opposed" to the prophet and his people. This guarantees violence.

Sounds like meme jihad against Truedcuck.
In other news, "Islam threatens to throw soggy shoe at Fidel Trudeu for open hostility to Islam's occupation of Leaflandia."

Attached: ae375395310375d96377c9612a207be96815a0099c87bb9a7211a403ccb5b0f0.gif.jpg (255x177, 8.95K)

Attached: YOU MEAN THE CHAOS EMERALDS.mp4 (480x270, 378.95K)

He cannot be pressed. He is a psychopath with a multi billion dollar state propaganda farm running interference for him.

He has already successfully destroyed the country. There is no turning back from what he has done. You will see the true fruits of his labor in about 20 years.