Two police officers among four leafs fatally shot in Canada: (((Authorities)))

Two police officers among four leafs fatally shot in Canada: (((Authorities)))
Four people, including two police officers, were killed in a shooting in eastern Canada on Friday (Aug 10) in the latest in a string of gun violence across the country that has led to (((calls for weapons bans))) in cities.
Police said a suspect was taken into custody after what was the second mass shooting in Canada in three weeks.
Police in Fredericton, a city of about 56,000 that is the capital of the province of New Brunswick, said in a post on Twitter that the incident was under investigation and there were multiple fatalities.
Another police tweet said two of the four people killed were police officers but gave no details and did not release the names of the victims.
Local media images showed emergency vehicles converging on a tree-lined residential street. Nearby facilities were closed and authorities imposed a lockdown for residents before issuing an (((all-clear message))).

Read more at channelnewsasia.com/news/world/two-police-officers-among-four-fatally-shot-in-canada-10607674
archive.is/aAIN8

Attached: 5447f0e20a9b2.image.jpg (1200x900, 65.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/mariitime-and-yankee-arseholes.html
scribd.com/document/136821570/Mikey-Arcibald-and-Chucky-pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a sand nagger infested area. CBC interviewed a hijab head already.

> imposed a lockdown for residents before issuing an (((all-clear message))).
They are getting really good at this. I wouldn't be surprised if the end is coming much faster than we think.

If dubs enrichment is in effect

Just a "suspect" taken into custody.
Hmmmmmmmmm really makes you think.

(((shelter in place))) till the (((authorities))) issue an (((all-clear))) order mate. I'm sorry

The north side of the river is crawling with chugs and drugs.

Tragedy.

Attached: frpolicecar1.jpg (400x270, 36.01K)

Are you implying that maybe these officers were (((ambushed))) and (((killed)))? Heaven forbid!

Attached: rcmp.jpg (474x266, 13.86K)

Four deaths and no injured? That's some precise shooting, the odds of that happening are very slim. No information at all on what happened?

It's a portion-sized shooting at best, common people.

They're asking people not to post pics of cops investigating the scene because it might (((harm the investigation))).

The press is complying. I haven't seen much on Twitter other then the usual condolences.

Attached: Canada.jpg (474x614, 63.38K)

So more than just four killed, and the suspect is in custody. Doesn't seem like a domestic dispute, although it happened early in the morning which is an odd time for a terrorist attack and it doesn't seem like a gang area.

just leafs getting that multiculturalism they want so bad

Attached: canjihad.png (692x521 248.86 KB, 42.37K)

Moose limbs confirmed in area.

Attached: ShareX_2018-08-10_09-03-36.png (700x412, 512.18K)

user, it's a gang area.

Lots of "medical marijuana" dispensaries being busted lately in preparation for October 17th legalization in package stores. Might be that.

Attached: chugs and drugs.PNG (1091x565, 567.27K)

GUN CONTROL GOYIM

Extreme rare occurrence. Last time anything like this happened in NB was when "Maple Snake" shot a bunch of RCMP in Moncton I believe.

Maritimers are not interested in immigration. These are largely conservative Provinces where people don't even lock their doors.

I've seen the "bad" parts of what Canadians think is the ghetto in Windsor and it seemed extremely clean/pleasant compared to supposed decent areas in Detroit.

Why are you lying?

This.
The kikes are ALWAYS looking to take away the guns. All the guns.
If they have their way, then pretty soon Canada will need a loicense for that potato peeler.
To all Canadians: your country is being taken from you and the "new canadians" will "not be interested in saving the rhino."

Well, immigration is CERTAINLY interested in THEM.
Oh, so kind of like California in the fifties, right?
And nothing at all bad happened there, right?
Because if you are "not interested in immigration" then it somehow won't affect you, right?
Yeah, no.

The Maritimes should secede from Canada and form a White ethnostate.
Would the "conservative" Maritimers even consider the idea, though?
Meanwhile, the footsoldiers of White genocide keep flooding in…

It will get much, much worse.
Jewdeu is bringing in browns by the MILLIONS.
Canada is being overrun, but if you point it out DATS RAYCISS!!!!!
Canada better find their WHITE backbone, and soon.
America, too.

…and then they let in the shitholers.
You do know that there are THOUSANDS of communities just like that here in the states, right?
Or rather, they WERE just like that until the killing wave of brown garbage destroyed them.
Once the "diversity" starts pouring in under government-sanctioned and/or NGO supported "resettlement" programs (read: the intentional shitholification of the remaining mostly-White regions) the process only takes a few years.
Import the third world and you GET THE THIRD WORLD.
Import shitholers and your country BECOMES A SHITHOLE.
It's all genetics.
IE, RACE.
Culture matters, but the foundation is ALWAYS genetics.

Checking dese quads

A FEMALE SHOOTER?

That wrecks the narrative…

Attached: shooter.PNG (623x321, 23.4K)

Why are you downplaying? I live there, kike.

Maritimers would likely push to join the USA but only if Quebec separates.

Good

Attached: 1380081123199.png (346x193, 33.72K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.01K)

ETHNO-GLOBE NOW, IT IS THE ONLY SOLUTION
KILL THEM ALL, EXTERMINATE EVERYTHING BUT EUROPEANS

>They're asking people not to post pics of cops investigating the scene because it might (((harm the investigation)))
They can't even protect themselves on duty; they certainly don't want a jihadi to have a 'mental health' episode off the clock on their doorsteps.

The added 'benefit' is their incompetence isn't on full display, it's just left assumed by anyone with a clue.

He's dead, isn't he? Fuck you Cuckdeau.

Attached: female shooter.PNG (596x375, 35.15K)

Sounds like some squaw who went off on people who took her coke stash to me.

(((Kike))) hasbarat attempt at skewering the candid discussion by injecting bafflegab detected.

Using (((brackets))) around concepts that have nothing to do with jews, and "heaven forbid" attempting to turn the conversation to a theme of disparaging cops.

But we see you, jew.

Attached: merchant word salad.jpg (873x439, 149.54K)

Go back to reddit, officer.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: identified.PNG (407x547, 334.76K)

I wonder if you know how Cpl. Ron Francis ended up dead. He was investigating a gang. Blamed it on PTSD but I heard it wasn't a suicide.

Yes, ban guns. Not like those used in crime are black market save for the sensationalist stories like these ones. That will solve the problem. Not like the goal is to make people even more dependent on the government, like children. No sir.

Waitaminute I got one:

I saw a photo of the incident there was a pile of leaves

Would you call this mass shooting a clean sweep?

those leaves got blown away

How long before we redefine a mass shooting into no one being hit but the magazine was empty?

Well "mass shooting" means a lot of bullets have been shot.
It doesn't mean there was any victims.

No gun ban occurred after Maple Snake's push for Outer Heaven. Very unlikely to occur here. As said before, I am betting native (and thus "gang") shooter.

No. Police incident.

Bourque was legit crazy and there are many confederate flags around the province. NB is like leaf Alabama in many ways.

Attached: you sound like a faggot.gif (356x260, 1.6M)

Knee-jerk reaction with Toronto doing a national push for an all out civilian gun ban…. when is that coming?

Cities have no power to ban guns and it's too close to an election for anything meaningful to ban. Campaigning on no funz given how people dislike Castreau already would mean a Scheer (cuckservative) government. Better than nothing I suppose.

One of the cops:

davidamos.blogspot.com/2006/05/mariitime-and-yankee-arseholes.html

scribd.com/document/136821570/Mikey-Arcibald-and-Chucky-pdf

Rob Costello

Sarah Mae Burns is the other dead officer.

Attached: costello.PNG (521x164, 23.51K)

I suspect now you are trying to run interference. T.J. Burke was the lawyer for the late Ron Francis

and is dirty.

Implying NB needs enrichment to be a shithole. Flyover prov full of degenerate baywop frenchmen.

Bringing in another force to investigate. That pricks up the ears.

Confirmed.

ONE OF THE COPS WAS BLACK

Attached: black pedo cop.PNG (619x290, 26.92K)

(Yeah, I can't believe I'm posting Charles the Blogger either.)

I know an old retired RCMP superintendent, red pilled on all but Jews, maybe he will spill some beans if he can spesk with me in confidence.

Ask him what Ron Francis found and why he was killed. It wasn't for smoking weed.

Most likely that his bosses were getting kickbacks from drug gangs to on leave them alone and only bust those who fall from favour of the local drug lord.

Paulson sure beat a path to the exit soon after. I wonder if the US Marshalls know what happened.

Any names released yet?

It's amazing how quickly JT completely fucked Canada over. That was a stable and good country in nearly every single way for decades and he comes in and just completely obliterated every damn thing in a few years. On top of that I can pretty much guarantee that terror attacks are going to rise massively due to their issue with Saudi Arabia.

Nope, police just had a press conference, and released that his age is 48. Just like the Danforth shooter. They are no doubt scrubbing his social media right now. We need a database of all the refugees socnet accounts.

b-BUT WE HAD BANNED GUNS!

Checked.

Never gets old.

Sam is one ugly jew

These people are truly vile. Can't independent journalists pressure the police to always reveal their names as soon as possible?

Canadians are cucks, I see nothing wrong here, they need to man the fuck up and take their country back. Trudeau is a fucking disaster.

JT didn’t fuck it up. Pierre Trudeau did

Nigger.

These police are the enemy of white people.

Jeezus Christ will you American LARPers give the (((jooz))) thing a rest?

We don't have any jews up here.

Shut up shill. Look up Hampstead, Quebec. It’s a town that is 75% jewish. Also, a third of Canada’s Supreme Court justices are jews

Yes we do….

Are you retarded? Canada is estimated to have the fourth largest population of Jews in the world, especially dangerous considering Canada has a much smaller population than many of the other countries on this list, thus Jews make up a higher proportion of the population in Canada than anywhere in the world barring Israel and the United States

Attached: canada jews.png (282x760, 164.89K)

We really need someone to crunch the numbers of "kike per capita"

Among others, the (((anglo))) parts of Montreal are not so Anglo-Saxon

It’s on the island of Montreal, but it’s not a part of the city. It’s its own town

It will never happen because these are made up numbers. It's like I just got this from my mother's email recipient list… (hint: I did)

Welcome to Meme Warfare 101.

My fucking sides

SOMEONE MUST STOP THIS MADMAN!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

Stay J-Woke, my friends. Obviously the real numbers will be higher due to the crypto problem

Attached: jewish population map.png (1350x645, 45.37K)

Attached: kikes.PNG (282x312, 11.39K)

There is one independent journalist in NB, and he's a nutter who makes Q look like Murrow.

Noice. And we have 6.6 million jooz in America. That's about 2%.

And here's the Fun Part: the Native American population of America is also about 2%. Are we to believe Chief Tumbling Dice is controlling our media?

By province:

Attached: thank god i'm a newfoundlander.PNG (415x456, 23.85K)

Oh, I misread. You're from Reddit. Lurk two years and stop making dumb comparisons.

Sure, just look up the massive overrepresentation of Indians among the corporate leadership/editorial boards/every other corporate media position. Oh wait, that's kikes you dumb faggot

mongoloids just need one gas teepee

Attached: inuit.jpg (500x333, 126.36K)

Ill be frank with you anons, Im glad he gets away with it

Attached: 1533890713155.gif (360x332, 2M)

That's government (((legal))) department most likely.

First time hearing/reading someone not believe JT either was directly responsible for or massively attributed to the current situation in Canada. Sigh… so fucking aggravating as Canada used to be in such a good position and then… baaam… they literally committed societal suicide for absolutely no reason but to satisfy a bunch of useless societal leeches and monkeys.

top jej

I feel a lot of love in this room tonight.

Attached: hasbara York U Canada.jpg (1024x623, 140.58K)

It won't be your last. Fag marriage was done when he was still a drama student.

Okay, so fifteen hours and no suspect name. I'm calling Coulter's Law.

Attached: coulter's law.png (637x278, 36.28K)

Bump.
Don’t see why the suspect’s name isn’t released yet otherwise.

I think they may be scrubbing his FB and other social media accounts, or simply deleting them, to erase any references he may have made to Islamic motivations.

Maybe they'll have a letter written by JT's spin doctor for Muslim affairs written up and all ready for Press Release at the moment they do make the killer's name public, like they did with the Muslim killer in Danforth recently.

The term 'Orwellian' has become an understatement.

Canada started its decline with Pierre Trudeau. He’s the reason why Canada is so left wing

He apparently shot civilians from the top floor or rooftop. Then shot responding officers who were on foot patrol. This was in the morning as well. Supposedly officers had bulletproof vests, and given the height of the building this is almost certainly a terror event. They still have not even released how many people were actually shot.

Canadian rifles have limited magazines, so either this guy is a crack shot or used armaments not typically available to the public.

I will tell you this.

People will call for Trudeau's hanging if this guy shot these people beacise of this Saudi Arabia debacle.

Were that true, it wouldn't be reported though. Not a chance. Look at Toronto; a Truck of Peace smashes into a crowd and the state media wants you to believe it was because al-Dindu "absolutely not a terrorist" Dirkadirka couldn't get laid, right?