“Research” says homeless men are guilty of hypermasculinity

As if the homeless didn’t have enough going against them, now, it turns out, the bastards engage in “compensatory masculinity,” either blaming the women in their lives for all their problems or sexualizing or revering them as motherly objects.

I refer to a chapter in a new book that was written by Erin Dej, a criminologist at Wilfrid Laurier University in Waterloo, Ont.

Dej’s chapter is called When a Man’s Home Isn’t a Castle: Hegemonic Masculinity Among Men Experiencing Homelessness and Mental Illness.

Her conclusion is that while homeless men are denied the usual range of hypermasculine rewards (a house, a job, power, etc.) such are the benefits of “the patriarchal dividend” that they nonetheless “perform masculinity” and behave in the few hypermasculine ways that remain open to them.

nationalpost.com/opinion/christie-blatchford-another-problem-for-the-male-homeless-their-hypermasculinity

Attached: 4B0B3E90-7652-4CCC-BFD4-77CAF983E991.jpeg (566x718 87.42 KB, 90.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/qNkqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn you kikes are getting desperate. You should just start packing your bags up and head over to Israel now.

Career (((academics))) are the most useless oxygen thieves on Earth.
Sage.

Not even homeless men (sadly most are white vets)are safe from the kike's tainted judgment. It really does get old.

Learn to fucking archive you nigger.
archive.fo/qNkqo

She's like Karen Straghan on steroids, but her bosses are very kosher and there are some stories she just won't touch.

Attached: 5280401033_df8e15349e_z.jpg (640x614, 43.22K)

jews own the freemasons

I know of Karen Straughan, but I'm not quite getting how its the case?

The homeless are overcompensating for small penises. It's obvious now thanks to these fine experts.

What a dumb view of the world. Your brain got memed on, son.

>>>/qresearch/
Fuck off, niggerqueer

I understand what they're trying to say, but the analysis is entirely misguided because of them being dumb cunts and I would actually call it 'underdeveloped masculinity'.
The men I know that are at the lowest levels of functionality, i.e. closest to homelessness, generally have immature or malfunctioning aspects of psychosexuality. I.e. mommy issues, daddy issues; perma-butthurt.
ect.
So these guys never mature into their role as men and are still looking for mommy to nurse them and make it better. But they're really tough (tough enough so that mommy will be proud of them)
Feminism is compounding these effects of malfunctioning gender roles on the human psyche. It's basically a fucking nightmare, especially for men with low psychological capacity because they will never understand where all this pain is coming from they will just be fucked up for life.
This definitely correlates with lower intelligence, but emotional trauma is a big factor.

Attached: 64ea9eb69cf75469e6b0bd4cc6e9c85035f3b1aeb05f37c9c4d15be4df8c007a.jpg (1600x2812, 332.88K)

Problem was they weren't masculine and suffered from being cucks thus ended up on the streets while making sure the bitch was comfortable financially while fucking her nigger.

fpbp/

Dej? More like should be dej in a ditch.

hmm

We all know how masculine living in poverty and bumming for change is.

Such a weak Friday they keep bumping garbage. No effort at all to make a proper fucking slide. Sad!

how do you cure a manphobic woman?

The problem is not academics, it's the fucking publishers who select which shit to post and which shit to ignore. They're the scum of the Earth.
Academics simple just try to learn the truth.

I'm past that point. They can hide if they want, but I'm past the point of forgiveness.

People are becoming hysterical in all forms user.

So does this mean the Marxists want to exterminate the hobos too? Damn.

Is it me or are they just becoming more right wing over time?

No it's definitely both.

undereducated nigger

Deep dicking.

Attached: drinking-the-kool-aid.png (256x256, 34.2K)

They should've done that 10, 20 years ago. This time the holocaust will be real.

Because living on the streets turns you into a giant pussy… fuck no, you act like a crazy deranged nigger so other bums don't dare take your shit… maybe they should start handing out free soy drinks

Pol pot did nothing wrong.

i hope this mad cunt has to spend a few nights on the street one day and experience what she claims to know so much about. typical upper class uppity cunt who lived off daddy's money until 5 years after college.

Attached: fatcunt.jpg (400x400, 30.56K)

she already has her shit on lockdown she must have started to get flack already

Attached: shutitdown.png (849x731, 392.46K)

Attached: download (69).jpg (397x231, 22.75K)

This will surely get democrats back in power. Right guys?

Rolling for she gets blacked

This, life in academia is a life of sucking cock for grants. The only "academics" you will find who are interested in the truth are a handful independent writers.

So I have to ask this whore for permission to read her shit? Really?

Attached: 398858673079844864.gif (59x59, 67.86K)

Why don't we ever use this bullshit 'research says' tactic?

Research has shown:

-Expelling and banning entire jewish populations massive increase social welfare, eliminates most serious and systemic organized crime, destroys corporate abuse and nepotism violations, and greatly improves technological development of host nation.

-Systemic killing of the said jewish populations will also have a massive beneficial world-wide global effect in their general behavior to gentiles if it becomes an accepted practice.

-Rounding up cultural marxists, progressive left, and other communist leaning radicals increases the general quality of citizens and promotes national stability and happiness.

-Deporting blacks significantly reduces crime levels, will improve all known prison problems and eliminates most dilapitated buildings

-Deporting musims increases social stability and increases human rights in the long term for the host nation.

I mean its a goldmine and most of the shit is true anyway. Would definitely screw with the 'research says' tactic the way fake news blew up in the msm's face.

Attached: 1517151789977.gif (304x380, 1.99M)

Silly meme. People overestimate this shit - women who lack dicking are a tiny, batshit insane minority. Most feminists get dicked by the whole football team on a regular basis - when they whine about "toxic masculinity" they aren't being confused, they're attempting a shittest to weed out average men and betas. After all it's not "toxic masculinity" when Chad does it.

Attached: cartoon26.jpg (750x1124 179.02 KB, 195.09K)

Attached: hit em hard.jpg (508x623, 44.61K)

You mean men stripped of all dignity and cast out of the civilization their ancestors built act aggressively? No shit? Good thing this dumb gash spent all that time and money on college so she could sleuth that out.
The fuck does this even mean? Is this like the left's version of "turbonigger" or something?

Attached: eb9b26e3befb882a1e05bbefe405ba7b07dd7cf09a0d700171e6110c0f9344d3.png (634x835, 1.07M)

Hypermasculinity is actually when you get head from a blonde in your stick shift pickup truck, with an AR10 in the back seat and a dead deer in the bed, whilst wearing a camo hat with the brand of your pickup on it, a shirt with your AR company on it, and ACDC is playing on the radio. NOT when youre a bum and see a fine woman and think to yourself "id tap that"
Ok thats my joke for the day, cheers!

LMAO are there more of these?

Quality dadpost.

based blatchford, she's one of the few canadian journalists actually worth a damn

Jesus, first they attack incels and now the go for the outcasts of the social outcasts ?
they are getting pretty desperate.

So hobos should do gay for pay? Got it lol

All the researchers are left as fuck so most research that shows those things gets suppressed.

1 in 4 homeless are Women. We have to do something!

Attached: 1442374771233.png (974x715, 56.45K)

God only knows how fug those women are.

Attached: FOcVAAe.jpg (900x1273 247.29 KB, 153.62K)

I actually passed an 18-20yr old one that didn't look half bad (a little dirty) holding a "need help" sign a while back, I considered offering McDonalds for a bj, but I'm chickenshit :(

Leafpost.

This is a good thing. When the feminazis are done, no one will want to associate with them.

Came here to post this pic
My father had an interaction with a homeless guy a few days ago, the dude stumbled in front of his bike and he (my dad) snapped at him. He said the man reacted like a dog who'd been kicked too many times, cringing and apologizing. Real hypermasculine stuff.

Canada just removed one of their founding fathers statues, it isn't going well, 4 them.

It's all just a long-winded dissertation to explain how homeless guys somehow still have white privilege in order to defend the narrative. Gotta make some excuse to explain how a trust-fund white woman is still less privileged than the guy who doesn't get enough to eat, after all.

You probably won't the first, especially if she says yes. I'd be wary of catching something.

I guess that means both sides hate the homeless. Does this mean death squads for them?

When do we talk about "hyperfeminity" and how women who are hyper feminine have an overblown sense of self importance and an essential NEED to be neurotically nosey and correcting in any stranger's life's.

Literally fuck this Jewish cunt with a fish hook and send her back to Israel with the rest of the Chuds.

Attached: 78477fcf37511ad8bbb37f6c602889c7012ed4869c75dc4ed1aa3d825798ad97.png (1048x798, 798.03K)

It's true tho.

Attached: diogenes of sinop.jpg (1280x1032, 450.46K)

Feminism: A Jewish War on Family
Stop whiteknighting for womyn and claiming they have no agency. Obviously, your graphic proves otherwise. Womyn need to be held to account. And not just Jewish womyn.

Masculinity is discrimination.

I hate flips

Attached: 1525737503572.png (448x531, 10.63K)

what shit? you're piss-stained underwear?

user, i have some bad news for you

Maybe you're right. Maybe they're all totally incapacitated retards, but maybe they are still capable of fighting (((the enemy))) they knew who (((the enemy))) was. You're fortuitous enough to find Zig Forums, but why assume they had similar endeavors? Why throw away potential warriors for your racial tribe because of this assumption? Your tribe is under attack and dwindling in numbers, so why don't you help your tribe, educate the homeless White men, and give them a chance at honor to save your shared racial future? If you really hold your race above all others and aren't just spouting platitudes to serve your ego, then maybe you'll make an effort in your locality and breed warriors from those who have nothing but their honor to save.
Even cucks can retrain themselves into chads, retard. That's what Zig Forums and /fit/ and all the methods of teaching future generations is all about.

YOUR CLASS BRACKET NO LONGER MATTERS
THE KIKES WANT YOU BROKE, ALONE AND DEAD

if you got the choice between being naked or piss stained underwear you're damn right you want your piss stained underwear you torfagget

Attached: a3392af2df46b4d4063b0b14e561268ef215feb8bca95336f16f314d66f22110.jpg (190x265, 11.07K)

Death to all lies!
Death to all jews!

Pic appropriate. Diogenes the Cynic.