Monsanto Slammed With $289 Million Verdict In Historic 'RoundUp' Cancer Lawsuit

Monsanto Slammed With $289 Million Verdict In Historic 'RoundUp' Cancer Lawsuit

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-10/monsanto-hit-280-million-verdict-historic-cancer-lawsuit
archive.fo/xoQJp

Attached: roundup.jpg (500x248, 23.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
archive.is/Ko72g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anons, please take this opportunity to dump (((monsanto))) and gmo infographs.

Attached: flouride stare.jpg (960x619 248.56 KB, 381.91K)

But they said it was safe to drink.

fucking finally someone won against these kikes

kikebush
Fuck off jew.

Is it just me or are the bots getting even more low-effort than usual?

Also BORON.
Take boron.
Boron is essential to proper parathyroid gland function.
It can demineralize improper mineral concentrations in the body, such as in the muscles and brain, as well as remineralizing places that SHOULD be mineralized (ie bones).
It is also a powerful antifungal agent that functions in-vivo.
Furthermore, the kike medical industry suppresses its use.
See the "borax conspiracy" surrounding arthritus treatment.

Are you a bot ?
Zig Forums used to have name field for testing this

Wow, well I never thought I would see the day something like this happened, and San francisco of all places too! Hopefully this will open up the floodgates, it's about time monsanto had some setbacks.

Is that like how the Sugar industry paid off congress or whatever to declare sugar as healthy for teeth?
Is that like how the gasoline industry did the same thing for lead?
… asbestos …
etc.

but is it justice if a nigger gets the payout??

Oh, it’s you! The autistic lunatic who thinks that bots can’t read name fields, and who called literally everyone he didn’t like a bot! Good times. Anyway, if you see more of that kind of post (the disjointed replies that make no sense in context), DO report them. They’re often characterized by not clicking post numbers to reply, while the text is a reply to something said earlier. They could very well simply be non-native English speakers who don’t know how the site works, but…

And as for the thread topic, Monsanto will never actually be punished by this. The government will never make their products illegal. Cancer-causing poison will still be used everywhere.

Attached: dwayne johnson.jpg (3482x2312, 799.89K)

That's chump change for someone like them - this is a slap on the wrist.

they should be lined up against the wall and shot, including all monsanto merchants

I thought the Obama signed Monsanto protection act prevented these lawsuits?

Attached: 26f2316bcc3862d616fe2990a6ace64e--monsanto-food-networktrisha.jpg (736x932, 308.12K)

they will lose on appeal.
glyphosate does not cause cancer. They have literally bathed animals in this chemical for their entire lives in order to test its safety in humans.
California is also the state where the govt declared cell phones to cause cancer, irrespective of actual science.

despite the marketing, leftists and democrats are the anti-science, anti-skepticism faction. they would ban GMOs and starve 20% of world population if they could.

user…I…

I didn't realize the jews don't yet have control of Monsanto yet.

It should be a class action and they should pay out to everyone.

No one believes you.

what's MSM?

And take note of the timing. For a few years now the NonGMO movement has been gaining traction with more and more brands getting NonGMO put on their labels. You can even find nongmo corn now! It was only a matter of time before this cashcow dried up and died. But this seems to be the chemical industry cycle of life; 30 or 40 years of huge profits, then a better alternative pops up that they can't crush or compete with, then lawsuits and the product vanishes or gets re-purposed.

Sure whatever you say

That girl was legal

antiwhite nigger

Monsanto shills really stand out nowadays, eh? Don't even bother integrating or trying to form even the basest understanding of the environment they're posting in.

This looks like a prank you found on /b/.

Yes, we're bots because we don't deal in kikery. Fuck off lefty cunt. Go cry about Putin hacking "your" chans now.

Hey, moshe, kill yourself.

Nigger, I have stared at the sun since before I grew my first pube. It's bullshit.

just pointing out their hypocrisy. of course the world would be better with fewer people so long as I'm one of the survivors.

hi shareblue

nigger just got 290 million dollars
he went from pulling weeds to 290 million dollars

he'll be dead in a year from overdose

Attached: 44f1afede3bd49bb4d48a863137d94eaae654375d00ce8c5d2a2ac9ba0504f33.gif (256x256, 352.1K)

What a great product. How exciting. Oy vey.

petafag detected

They should bath humans in it. All those millions of immigrants with no papers have to be good for something.

Is this a joke?
This reminds me, there were people recommending to drink "alkaline water" for this "alkaline diet"…

Attached: super alkaline water.png (857x500, 446.14K)

Good we should starve the human population in order to lower obesity rates.

Well, from what I understand the reason why most if not all western societies have such high rates of osteoporosis (as compared to village nigs and rice paddy chinks) is because our highly processed diets (especially milk, legumes, certain nuts, grains, ect) raise the acidity in our bodies to the point where we leech calcium (alkaline) from our bones to keep from dying.

As a result, a more alkaline diet seeks to tip the scales back. (Though, fixing your diet would eventually lead to the same, really.) As to how apple cider vinegar could possibly help with that, (despite being acidic) is that it is less acidic than the acids and aforementioned food product and the net result is lower acidity through dilution. Although, water should achieve the same result faster.
Its worth mentioning, though, that apple cider vinegar (organic, and with the bacterial culture intact) is said to have a myriad of health benefits and so it should be ingested regardless.

Attached: gondola stalingrad.mp4 (640x360, 5.74M)

Attached: its a ruse.webm (512x384, 482.71K)

Today I learned that toilet paper can have BPA in it if its made from recycled paper.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths

Central to keeping the scientific argument going is making it appear that not all scientists agree. Towards that end, and again like the tobacco and fossil-fuel industries, the wireless industry has “war-gamed” science, as a Motorola internal memo in 1994 phrased it. War-gaming science involves playing offence as well as defence – funding studies friendly to the industry while attacking studies that raise questions; placing industry-friendly experts on advisory bodies such as the World Health Organisation and seeking to discredit scientists whose views differ from the industry’s.

Funding friendly research has perhaps been the most important tactic, because it conveys the impression that the scientific community truly is divided. Thus, when studies have linked wireless radiation to cancer or genetic damage – as Carlo’s WTR did in 1999; as the WHO’s Interphone study did in 2010; and as the US government’s NTP did earlier this year – the industry can point out, accurately, that other studies disagree.

A closer look reveals the industry’s sleight of hand. When Henry Lai, a professor of bioengineering at the University of Washington, analysed 326 safety-related studies completed between 1990 and 2006, he discovered that 44% of them found no biological effect from mobile phone radiation and 56% did; scientists apparently were split. But when Lai recategorised the studies according to their funding sources, a different picture emerged: 67% of the independently funded studies found a biological effect, while a mere 28% of the industry-funded studies did. Lai’s findings were replicated by a 2007 analysis in Environmental Health Perspectives, which concluded that industry-funded studies were two and a half times less likely than independent studies to find health effects.

One key player has not been swayed by all this wireless-friendly research: the insurance industry. In our reporting for this story, we found not a single insurance company that would sell a product-liability policy that covered mobile phone radiation. “Why would we want to do that?” one executive asked with a chuckle before pointing to more than two dozen lawsuits outstanding against wireless companies, demanding a total of $1.9bn in damages.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1375, 166.77K)

wew laddie

drink a verified glass of it on tv or kiketube and check back in 6 months then.You can also bath in it from your claim so start right now and live stream it,

DO IT FAGGOT

it's about the blood ph, when apple cider vinegar gets digested it has an alkalizing effect on the blood ph, it hasn nothing to do with food acidity.

The point is Monsanto is now going to get zerg rushed by the lawyers of thousands of people who also have cancer as a result of RoundUp. Aside from giving $289M to a guy who is going to be dead in 2 months from cancer this court case sets a precedent which makes it easier for subsequent lawsuits to win.

Hes going to be dead in a month or two from the terminal cancer infesting his body, thats why the case was fast tracked through the courts.

I will pay you $1000 to take a bath in it.

Guess what, everything the media tells you your leaders are doing to protect the people is a lie.
Guess what else, every leader offered up for election is in the pocket of these corporate groups intending to kill off your children and steal your personal possessions

can you boil fluoride out your water … this is pretty much the only time I comsume tap water

No you can't boil out fluoride, I believe you can boil it to steam for reverse osmosis to remove any impurities

only if it is distilled

thx anons,
its strait out the tap , boiled then in a french press for coffee.

Im fucked

Just so you know, this doesn't prove anything. All it takes is 10 out of 12 guilt-ridden liberal white cucks and they can rule in this way. It doesn't have to be true, it just has to be what the jury decides. That's all it is.

There are water filters that filter fluoride. Big Berkey, AquaTru, Pure Effect. Even a Zero Water filter can do that to an extent, but I find that thing poorly made and their filters are expensive.

Big Berkey or Pure Effect would be a good investment.

Whites are what? 10%?

Good to see you posting to Zig Forums again, Alex. I do appreciate your programs, though you so assiduously avoided naming the jew.

…and it's a nigger.
>In one instance a hose broke and the weed killer soaked his entire body.
An incompetent nigger practically bathed in the stuff, and now he's given a $289 million payout for being an incompetent nigger. Don't get me wrong, I hate Monsanto. But fuck this nigger getting the prize.

Ok, explain how cell phone radiation can cause cancer? The people saying it does have proposed NO physical mechanism for this "cause". The radiation itself is non-ionizing, mean it doesn't change molecules. All it does is heat things up, like your microwave oven. There is no way it could heat up your brain or other tissue more than a degree because your body has a fucking built in cooling system and the blood flow will quickly equalize any temp differences.

Methylsulfonylmethane, a supplement generally taken for joint issues because (paraphrasing from old memories) the molecule is found in the sinovial fluid of the joints and is thought to be a lubricant therein. Like most things, it may have other effects that are poorly studied or understood.

Not ragging on you, man, but some of these theories just border on plain silly. It's much better explained by a low mineral diet that is also low in K2+ vitamin complexes and various hormonal effects also fluoride again…

your main problem is schizophrenia.

a solid section of non-whites should be turned into agricultural additives

So they gave 300 million to one nigger when millions have gotten cancer from this shit.

289 million out of 700billion+ estimated
Thats barely a slap on the wrist….

It means anyone who gets cancer from it deserves multiple hundreds of millions, just start a class action, or dont, because they will probably just hit them for 5 billion and give you all 100 grand.

Huh my sister was just diagnosed with cancer and she's only in her late 30s, wonder if it was specifically targeted to women because less white women bearing children means less white people in general.

huh, maybe the state is all bad

Wrong, plenty of mechanisms have been discovered and the academic literature reflects this.

But keep using your phone, goy.

How is that a bad thing?

We wouldn't. It would be 80%.

>if it isn't (((established science))) then you're all quacks!
Fuck off jew.

no, dummy, you have to use an ion exchanger or reverse osmosis machine

The first concerted shilling I noticed, on Usenet, in the early 1990s, was against alternative medicine.

So I'm infertile ? I've drinking fluorated tap water all my life.

No I'm not, this is a flat earth BS theory some autists love to spot in imageboards

Standard jew logic. False equivalence. It has been long established fluoridated water comes with a myriad of negative side effects. You faggot.

Any tiny variation in blood pH is potentially life threatening. Shove your quackery up your ass.

also the writer probably mixed up fluoride with fluorine, two completely different compounds.

the forced schizo meme is gay

Bump, Bayer-Monsanto BTFO.

They're garbage, The Alkaline diet is based upon the presupposition that spontaneous generation is the method in which disease is created in the body. This crap was blown the fuck out by Germ theory. I would dare say that that infographic is designed to discredit anyone anyone trying to get fluoride out of their system.

Maybe the Alkaline diet does have some health benefits, but its proponents say it works in a way that literally isn't possible and it certainly has nothing to do with getting off fluoride. Plus thanks to Alkaline shilling I can't get a plain old remineralizer anymore.

It's literally a lack of Boron, it regulates the passing of calcium through our cell walls. Regions with high boron levels in the soils have the lowest rates of osteoporosis and arthritis. Industrial farming lowers the amount of Boron that your food contains. Of course they banned Boron as a supplement in the EU while Israel has one of the highest natural levels of soil Boron in the world, draw your own conclusions.

checked

Torrent from:
archive.is/Ko72g
Magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74052846214DCFF21DA4015C4C2E4D3F9D380581&dn=Bought+-+The+Movie+-+A+Documentary+-+SecInc&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=https%3A%2F%2Ftracker.baravik.org%3A6970%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Finferno.demonoid.pw%3A3393%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.com%3A2710%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ilibr.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.zer0day.to%3A1337%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fcoppersurfer.tk%3A6969%2Fannounce

Attached: Bought (2015)

This is basically proof that Roundup is the safest thing since ordinary water.

Fucking what? Am I being tricked??

Protip: This is part of the economic warfare USGov has been waging against Europe in general and Germany in particular for the last few years.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: C6dCJ20VMAAifCC.jpg (1200x826, 381.99K)

Most of you posters can't spell, punctuate, nor clearly articulate your ideas. You're mostly indistinguishable from bots anyway.

Oh it’s funny because it’s not your life you’re destroying

So Roundup is just a big jug of glyphosate? No other chemicals in there?
THIS IS WHAT JEWSPEAK LOOKS LIKE
Oy vey, the glyphosate is harmless, goys.
what about the POEA you added to it?
OY VEY!