Rothschild net worth = $6 Trillion

Rothschild net worth = $6 Trillion
House of Saud net worth = $2 Trillion
Soros net worth = $1 trillion

Zig Forums says they are all on the same team

they can't accomplish anything

How hard is it to just destroy the gay islamic mosque build the third temple, create greater israel, eruv the world and see the anti christ or whoever arise. You know the most you dig into these conspiracies the more you realize it's all bullshit they have no power they waited too long, the internet fucked everything up, the saudis are a wild card, and soros was allowed to get too big and than turned his back on them. that's what actually happened. you think there is some cohesion there isn't look at Canada and Saudi right now it's all crumbling

Attached: Alex-Soros.jpg (632x441, 38.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kaori-ohara-s-nipple-96shge4/answers/new.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028458842345095169
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The reason it's all crumbling is because we are dealing with the forces of Darkness. Darkness, in esotericism, is a destructive force. It can only expand and grow by consuming. Once there is nothing left to consume, it dies. And where it has to creep in slowly in the shadows and slowly move it to dirty and corrupt, light and truth can shine in an instant and undo all the "progress" of darkness in a very short time.

Darkness always reaches for the final prize too quickly. It always becomes over-confident. They dealt a brutal crippling blow to the spirit of Europe with WW2, and they became absolutely convinced of their jewish victory over the world.

And then we blind-sided them. With Trump, something has changed. 2016 was a pivitol point: they lost the ball. Now they fumble to catch it. And the more they do, the more visible they make themselves. These servants of evil cannot rule the world in the light: they have to hide.

And as the curtain is lifted upwards, because they are dark, because they know nothing of honor and loyalty, they begin to turn on each other.

And if they ever did win, their victory would be short-lived, as they would soon turn on each other to climb further on top of the pile of corpses.

The wheel of history keeps turning. Now is our time.

Attached: 2e2b2fc0353bfdef0b84bdfd2870dd84c43dd50b.jpg (500x580, 112.91K)

The GIANT FAGGOT known as OP is so wrong it's nigger tier. Not even close with those numbers you dumb asshole.

fuck off intl

CIANigger detected.

That's not what they're interested in. Religion and race/gender issues are distractions for slaves who dig shit out of the land they steal.

SIEG HEIL

Genuine OldFag detected

Attached: 5ae289bb43a9680941a3007a5885fd361293654524920f8a60f2103a411364de.jpg (725x495, 224.5K)

(((They))) want to destroy whitey, then (((they))) get it all.

saged for a total shit thread. last i checked soros almost single-handedly caused a muslim/nigger invasion of every White nation on this planet and the rothschilds probably helped him. an invasion that currently looks like niggers will be here FOREVER.

If anything its White people who are accomplishing next to nothing, with the exception being the hgh level cucks who sell our race out.

this is because when anyone stands up and offers the only solution, which has always been the only historical solution, that being to MURDER YOUR ENEMIES UNTIL THERE ARE NONE OF THEM LEFT TO FUCK WITH YOU, every White person currently alive calls you a glow in the dark cianigger, or a kike shill, disavows you, but then, hypocritically, PRAISES the roofs and breiviks of the world.

shit is doomed until White men stand up and do what they all know must be done, but no one will say, and even the cuck faggots that run this site try to block you from saying.

KILL THE ENEMY NOW. ONLY SOLUTION

Attached: gunman beautiful race war.jpeg (750x410, 74.35K)

where do you get that? doesn't Soros only have like 35 billion or something like that? and the Rothschilds basically gave it to him with hedge fund kikery?

how easy is it to hyperinflate or destroy a small/medium/large sized economy with that amount of money?

Non of this money exsists if the illusion in men's minds are broken, it's why they play the slow game.

This.

The money they have is only worth as much as they can get the men that want them to do.

You can have 3 trillion dollars, but if there were only 10 men in the world that want them you'd basically have almost nothing.

That's why they're so slow. Some people cannot be bought.

Their plans are being accomplished, even if they are a bit tardy.
You wouldn't have made this thread if you had read The Protocols or The Myth of the 20th century to understand the dire situation we are in now.

Money does not fully translate to power. They are targeting stuff like nationalism and religion because they have the power to get people to oppose them regardless of any material loss that would be incurred by such actions.

Sieg heil.

OP is not white and needs to go to reddit

This.

And there's only about 600Trillion in the world.

Rothchilds/Sassoons/Montefiori's control about 300 Trillion of that, the Rockefellers about 50 Trillion.

I say "control" since a lot of that wealth is imaginary OTC derivatives, not real assets that are highly leveraged.

Proletariat "wisdom". I bet they cut their genitals for a joke too.

SIEG HEIL

more important than OPs post
the storm is coming and will wash away the kikes
Heil

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kaori-ohara-s-nipple-96shge4/answers/new.html

They are not on the same team. They may be allies in certain ideological areas but make no mistake, they are competitors.

just don't argue with them dude. they're completely worthless.

if you think about how fucking dumb they are and completely hopeless as to being corrected or getting more nuanced, you probably understand how the "elites" feel about people like you and me

I see you too understand not the dates some battle was fought, nor the generals and their names nor the dress of the politicians, but the underlying and primordial forces that drive history.
We will win.

Windsors are theoretically worth £6T

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028458842345095169

I know Trump really pissed (((them))) off this time.

HEIL

Whew lads, my family is loaded.

How to wish I was lying. How to not know the Windsor’s are also Hapsburg Saxe.

Go away nigger

Go back to your hole Q

Interesting numbers

I didn't take you seriously until pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x653, 1.57M)