Is there any hope that Trump might actually be "A NAZI?"

"Drain the swamp" seems to be a reference to Corneliu Codreanu stating "A country has the jews it deserves. Just as mosquitos can thrive and settle only in swamps, likewise the former can only thrive in swamps of our sins."

Our lives will continue to have no meaning until the sons of Judah are eradicated from the planet. We will continue to work for half our wage and have another half taken at the hour of our death, leaving 25% of our lifes worth to our children, who then rinse, wash, repeat the cycle of slavery. We are slaves to the Jew until the Jew is removed.

There is no purpose until this task is attained. Nothing matters other than removing the jew. Our schools are bastardized, our women have lost all respect for us, blacks are more nigger than ever before even though more and more time as "free men" grows, they are convinced that those that freed them from slavery are, in fact, those responsible for their downfalls.

So yes, I'm hopeful and perhaps seeing things through rose-colored glasses but I haven't seen anything Trump has done as a strengthening to judah. Moved embassy? Who gives a fuck? How does that strengthen their stranglehold?

One thing that is a double-edged sword is the strengthening of the US (ie: Israeli) Military and propagating war toward China, which puts us as allies to India and at war with Iran. I don't see the need to strengthen US military right now other than to benefit Pissrael.

Jew hate thread because there can never be enough but also talking points as to whether things Trump is doing helps Judah or is he placating the rat with cheese until we can come with the bat?

Attached: Hitler_happy.jpeg (1736x8480 1.78 MB, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drain_the_swamp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Ernest_Boulanger
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Drain the Swamp" is from The Art of War, iirc.

Not a line that I remember, but not willing to discount it without verifying.

Yes, faggot. There's an abundance of hope.
He was never anything but a means to an end. That end is coming to fruition even as I type this. A surge of Nationalism in White countries all over the Earth coupled with a rise in counter-Semitic sentiments is happening on a scale never before seen. Da goyim know due to instantaneous digital communication. It's too late now to stop it now.

Trump's well meaning but bluepilled.

As everyone knows moving the embassy to jerusalem and low nog unemployment was always at the top of the nazi todo list.

Looks like I was wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drain_the_swamp

Bluepilled implies an element of naivete. Trump is 200% team jew.

The war will have to go hot at some point given the current structure.
No way in hell everyone would get on board to exterminate a people. It's going the right direction, but who is steering the ship and to what end?

Quotes
those things you use when saying that thing that others say

No. Fuck off.
It’s not.
So why are you expecting a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist whose entire family is jewish to singlehandedly save you–without you doing a shred of work or killing yourself–from his own family?
Then you’re retarded.
CLEAR PAID SHILL THREAD.
Jews, since they caused every war in the last 120 years to get that.

there is an inner-rift (as has been for a long time) between diaspora Jews and Zionist ashkeNAZI's

That he is fascist, no, he is not, but he is more that meets the eye, doubt he is "jewish controled oposition" and shit like this, this is leftist shilling in the board because using half truths and apeealing for the "jew" seens to be a good strategy to take over the hivemind on Zig Forums and sow discord.
I think he is more one of those pragmatic people that knows the shit about the world and is trying to win as he can.
As of times of the old, this was discussed in here much before he even race for president, Trump is a means for an end, always was. Chaos to be used in our favor.

Literally one of the most retarded posts I've ever seen

No not really.

Trump's own family is Hebrew. He's more of a garden variety fascist, like Muso, if anything.

More likely, he is simply a businessman used to being actually in charge.

Massive faggot detected.

He's a petty Washington Consensus liberal who has been forced into a thin veneer of protectionism due to domestic discontent and an outward refusal by foreign nations to drop their protectionist policies.

Get out, kike.

no, he's a gun-grabbing zionist
ffs

I'm done with him ever since he shilled gun control after Parkland and multiple states kiked their gun laws. If he were really intent on changing anything, he's arrange a military coup or at least hard redpill the masses. He has so much power and yet he does so little.

Attached: 2afd69ee1a031db274495ef98a16611b76ad7440a0dd5c1d60ed3b5a0bcb03ed.jpg (486x462, 21.52K)

kill yourself OP

Trump is a centrist cuck. He's still better than Hillary, and he's still a step in the right direction, but that's all he is.

He's more like General Boulanger of France.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Ernest_Boulanger

Georges Ernest Jean-Marie Boulanger (29 April 1837 – 30 September 1891), nicknamed Général Revanche, was a French general and politician. An enormously popular public figure during the Third Republic, he won a series of elections and was feared to be powerful enough to establish himself as dictator at the apogee of his popularity in January 1889. His base of support was the working districts of Paris and other cities, plus rural traditionalist Catholics and royalists. He promoted an aggressive nationalism, known as Revanchism, which opposed Germany and called for the defeat of the Franco-Prussian War (1870–71) to be avenged.

Attached: 800px-Georges_Boulanger_Nadar.jpg (800x1112, 112.73K)

Sadly that end was Tel Aviv straight to the Whitehouse

Attached: 401fbb3b52d42433707ddd16766ffbc6f47a04288434c00719e606c163e6c5bd.png (647x514, 191.47K)

His ancestors are all Jewish Nazis.
mileswmathis.com/trump.pdf

Hmm, mollify my rage by fantasizing that he actually is one instead of a zogbot?
Or call him the faggot he is being until he actually does something uncucked?

I think I'll go with the latter.

tl;dr, OPs thread is useless.

It's "Is there any hope that there are good jews? ;^)" tier.
is there any hope that OP is not a faggot who wants to play meaningless mindgames?

He smashed the TPP.

For this I am forever grateful regardless of what anyone else says.

Yup. Something like it is coming back under a new name of course, but he stopped that poison for a little while at least. Gave us breathing room in a bunch of ways. Also, Spess Force.

Hasbara-kun you really need some new images

There may have been hope at one time, but unfortunately his daughter became the victim of alien infection and produced a strange pod.
pic related

Attached: odd pod w ivanka.jpeg (600x800, 105.98K)

Who cares?

even before he was elected kikes hated and feared him especially since he's "on their side". the "worst kind of friend" stuff. they know he knows, and they know he's not a puppet and only pretends to be.