Muh based Russia: 1/3rd of all births are from migrants, 1 in 5 will be a muslim by 2030

Muh based Russia: 1/3rd of all births are from migrants, 1 in 5 will be a muslim by 2030.

A number of researchers believe that the depopulation affected the Russian people to a greater extent than other peoples living in Russia. According to Rybakovskii, the real (and not the census) number of Russians for the period from 1989 to 2002 decreased by 7%, while the overall country population - only by 1.3%. According to Beloborodov, by the year 2025 85-90% of the population decline in Russia will be due to Russians and in the course of the next 20 years the percentage of Russians as a rough estimate will drop to about 60 to 70%. He predicts also that in 2050, the proportion of Russians in Russia will amount to 46.5%. Some researchers, considering the reduction of the indigenous population as a result of the demographic crisis, given accompanying high immigration (in the case of lack of assimilation of migrants), have made very alarming forecasts. As one of the likely consequences of the demographic crisis some researchers point to a deep change in the future ethno-religious composition of the population (with a share of more than 20% of migrants appear closed ethnic groups, assimilation difficult and exacerbated ethnic conflicts). By 2030, one in five people of Russia will practice Islam. A graphic example of ethnic aspect of the demographic crisis: now a third of all the births in Moscow accounts for migrants, which would change the ethnic and religious composition of the population of Moscow in the nearest future.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_crisis_of_Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tmGPf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gee brah I though Putin loved whites n slavs n sheeeeet.

Attached: Russia_-_putin_and_rabbis-1.jpg (800x472, 354.23K)

And then the last slaughter of Slavs will begin

Report: 25% of wealthiest Russians are Jewish
Website says 48 of top 200 Russian billionares are Jews; Putin aide lashes out at 'Nazi report.'

Close to one quarter of the 200 richest people in Russia are Jewish, according to a report by Russian banking website lanta.ru, which gives the 48 Jews on the list a combined net worth of $132.9 billion.

Putin doesn't want Russians and foreigners to know that Russia is essentially a slave plantation for oligarch kikes with the average slav having exactly zero shot at being anything else but a slave living in a commie shitbox.

archive.is/tmGPf

Semibankirschina (семибанкирщина), or seven bankers, was a group of seven Russian business oligarchs who played an important role in the political and economical life of Russia between 1996 and 2000. In spite of internal conflicts, the group worked together in order to re-elect President Boris Yeltsin in 1996, and thereafter to successfully manipulate him and his political environment from behind the scenes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

checked for the complete slaughter of the slavs
praise kek

Since most of the seven oligarchs had Jewish roots, it led to a rise of antisemitism in Russia.[15]

fuck off kike, slavs are genetically nordic you cancerous faggot

They don't care if you hate them now that they have STOLEN ownership of the earth (by your own evaluation). They only care that you can't exterminate them. They are a parasite that is determined to hang onto its host. This is why AIDS was so beautiful, it was engineered to eliminate homosexuals and those with predatory sexual appetites. We need to manufacture something better that will scrub them from the planet.

So essentially russian society has not changed in the last 200 years?

RT is admitting that? it must be even worse then.

This is disgusting. Russia is just as fucked as Burger and possibly Western Europe. Are we just going to go out without a whimper here? When are our racial brethren going to fucking wake up and start admitting to each other the reality of our plight. FAGGOTS burying their head in the sand as long as they have material wealth, bread and circuses!

There's a hidden good news story in Russian Federation's demographics.

Ethnic_group; Language_family; 1926_Census; 1939_Census; 1959_Census, 1970_Census; 1979_Census; 1989_Census; 2002_Census; 2010_Census
Jews; Semitic; 539,086 0.58%; 891,147 0.82%; 875,058 0.74%; 807,526 0.62%; 699,286 0.51%; 550,709 0.37%; 233,439 0.16%; 156,801 0.11%

Purely coincidental surely…

Attached: Putin_1.png (928x920 3.07 MB, 659.56K)

I think the numbers are much higher.

The Ukrainians on that report are probably largely jews.

Yeah, these US are pretty fucked in the invader/kike department too. Seems like a good reason to purge. Just introduce a mortal threat and see where things go naturally, I suppose. By the way, don't Russians have a thing about not being invaded? I was sure I heard that was their big concern. How about if we push all nonwhites below a certain latitude and see how that goes?

still whiter than Weimerica

and if the normals would only get redpilled, every country could dig our way out of this mess, even Brazil. but they won't, normals are scum. the only silver lining is that all the retarded shit for brains normalfags will get culturally enriched by the mongrel hordes. all the stupid cunt roasties are gonna get gangraped and beaten to death by all these savages that they love so much

America is only 10% whiter than Brazil, although the white Americans are actually white unlike the h'white Brazilians that mostly are like 7/8ths or 15/16ths white (enough to look/act fairly white though)

so whats the purpose of this thread? to make "white nationalsts and nazis" hate russia?

fuck off kike.

to show you that "muh based Putin" Russia is a jewish lie

they have their own ethnic replacement going on

Actually this is a good opportunity to hit leftist talking points and dividing their base.

I don't think it's a jewish lie. Russia today has more sanctions than the USSR ever did and has helped stop the Israeli conquering of Syria.

At some point the kikes ought to not be all mighty. How does opposing Israel militarily help it in a 3D realm of existence?

naive fool, the house of saud and russia are very close friends, one day soon they will simply conjur some "evidence" of assad gassing a nursery to justify turning on him and putting in place their own puppet.
You don't understand this entire syrian conflict has been 4d chess by israel, assad is just a poor cornered man with no choice but to cuddle up to russia to afford a couple more years even though he knows his fate, russia owns his country now and they don't share.

When I'm not on Zig Forums I sometimes cruise the website that publishes short, brutal videos - liveleak com. There are lots of Russian dash cam videos, and security camera videos uploaded every month.

I haven't seen anybody except White people on any of those videos.

You are citing the jew propaganda machine, wikipedia. Every high school in Israel now has a mandatory course about editing wikipedia.

This LINKED YOUTUBE VIDEO shows just one operation the kikes run on wikipedia for the purposes of disinformation.

Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia

What year is this from? Putin has started a baby boom among the Rus and even that is quite a few years ago.

Oh yeah, and majority of the official migrants in Russia is, like in Poland, Ukrainians. So knowing the year of the census is going to be pretty important.

That's because you don't know. Oh, the "Russians" "opposed" Israel in Syria? Are you sure about that, that is the end of it?

Attached: Russia of today.jpg (1018x810 4.32 MB, 159.57K)

They might be.

Sounds like living in any modern nation to me.
Have you been living under a rock all your life?
But anyway the bullshit in OPs thread is that for Russia to be close to 100% white, it would clearly mean the end of Russia and Russian influence, aka a huge meaningless suicide just to please a handful of edgy internet autists.

Now that's what I call based!

Attached: d4a152b57296fe2203122a1a9821df93e339d84e4ff3e26e7faacc71fb71244f.png (1016x731, 680.37K)

see, i was going to query the origin of said migrants (they could be Euro), but then I saw
and i forgot to care. wtf Russia?!?

This.
The guys admit in OP that his numbers aren't the ones of the census, so what he went and counted 147M by hand? And then asked them what people they were and what religion they follow? (Census data shows not only that tatars/chechen/etc population are DIMINISHING, slightly slower than slavs/komi/etc sure, but you must add a fucking MILLENNIUM to see an inversion, not only that but they are at an ALL TIME LOW in proportion of the Russian Federation population. Also that the only place in Russia with a really consistent high birth rate are the Tuvan, Sakha and Altai Republics. Tengri Empire when?). Russian census are some of the most stupidly detailed and painstakingly accurate that exist on the fucking planet detailing ethnic groups composed of a literal handful of individuals.

Also most tatars/kazaks/etc aren't even muslims once you remove birth/marriage/death ceremonies.
Hell even in ex-soviet -stan countries the vast majority of them are hardly muslim (in fact are borderline heretics for arabs and even shias MODERATES muslims).

Vodka is the greatest solvent of Islam.

Most south Brazilians can pass the one drop rule.

How many of these births are east of the urals? Because most of that territiory has been nonwhite for a long time.

Only idiots spew out this kind of "rules". It probably originated in America.

I don't even…

CAPITALISM - IT JUST WORKS GOYIM!

Putin is a bona fide kike.

PUTIN MUST DIE!!!!

Attached: polk700.jpg (700x450, 97.33K)

Attached: XaVjS.jpg (483x604 44.33 KB, 42.77K)

Attached: Борьба с коррупцией.jpg (610x604, 92.95K)

This is the country that massacred it's own beautiful royal family and it's russian elites so they could be communist slaves.

This is the country that lost 20 million young males so they could be jewish slaves.

This is the country that killed it's Christian priests so they could be muslim slaves.

This is the country that killed 20 million ukrainians so they could be asian slaves.

Why are you surprised? Russia is a shithole, it's not even a real country.

They have the largest mosque in Europe and heavily censor their internet. Not to mention Putins only daughter is married to a Jew. I never understood the mindless russiobos

Attached: image.jpeg (296x497, 23.31K)

This is your mind on civic nationalism

Only good thing we could take from this:
Link the study to lefties, make them believe that Jews run Russia and therefore, Jews run the election-hacking program.
If they look how many jews are in positions of power in America (and how many work in Election Machine providers) they might get a scare.
It would be hilarious for commies to make the Jews = Burgeoise association and turn on them.

WE WUZ
niggers

>>>/altright/

Force Projection is a great trick though.
It was enough to project this movie into the trash.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (275x183, 81.61K)

I know i'm dealing with two retards with no knowledge of geopolitic and history.
A ethnicaly white Russia is what, 1/20th of the current Russia? and it's traditionnally multicultural from the start, something that works only if it was the product of millenials of proto-nations crumbling one after the other and force-mixing because of the pressions of history, and not artificially made like Europe or USA since the years 1970 only to please globalist jews.
tl;dr join the mormons for fucks sake if you want to be the ghetto goy that mirror the jews that much.

1/5 muslim , that sounds like a dream to the brits

Not really, England is still at 6,25% Muslim.
They haven't reached critical mass, yet.
However, they're rapidly increasing (was 4% back in 2011).
The key point is to reach the 10%. One social study many years ago pointed that an idea only needs 10% of a group to support to gain traction and snowball to 100%.
So, you can kinda estimate that the United Caliphate Kingdom will rise in 2030.

>>>/cancer/

Attached: Map_of_Russia_-_Urals_Federal_District_svg.png (350x202, 30.08K)