ASIAN SHOP OWNER PUNCHES FERAL SHEBOON IN THE MOUTH AFTER CATCHING HER CHILDREN SHOPLIFTING

ASIAN SHOP OWNER PUNCHES FERAL SHEBOON IN THE MOUTH AFTER CATCHING HER CHILDREN SHOPLIFTING
FERAL SHEBOON CHIMPS OUT, GETS PUNCHED IN THE MOUTH
CHIMPING CEASES
This is at Juns Beauty Supply in Tulsa, OK. The one of North Peoria.
This is the 2nd time an Asian owner of a Black beauty supply shop has physically attacked a Black woman in the past week.
A small child walked out w/ a keychain - she took it back.
He punched her in the face

Attached: dozy bollocks.mp4 (360x640, 2.22M)

I fire under the wok rises

fortune cookie say, "you run yap, get fat lip"

I pray to god for all niggers to kill themselves daily.
Perhaps some day.

Attached: look into my eyes, niggers.jpg (900x648, 83.21K)

Checked.

That's the equivalent of "if this guy wasn't holding me back!"

and hopefully it's not the last. When an asian does it, it's not raycis.

Attached: 1506406249418.jpg (475x350, 18.02K)

Sheboon assaulted the shovel face first. You can see her right hand connect to his face as she turns.

This might start another race war between the dindus and the gooks like the glorious hoof times in LA.

Why do we care about shitskins killing each other again? And this gook isn't even doing a good job as the spics are. Shoot that thieving nigger.

They coach their kids to do this because nobody's going to arrest a five-year-old.
The one fambly that moved into the rental up the street has their chitlins trained to panhandle.
Their youngest hit up my 60-and-change-old mother when she was visiting; he's barely over knee high, but, there for the grace of gibsmedats goes he…
Little fucker even got aggressive with her when she told him no, and it escalated to him threatening to sic his mother on her.
Absolutely disgusting.

kek, I also like the term "wallbiter"

Niggers are an endless black hole of sin

ZERG
ZERG
ZERG
ZERG
ZERG
ZERG
ZERG
ZERG

Attached: 509981286bb3f70143000012-750-375.jpg (750x375, 59.04K)

With these checked trips may your prayers be answered.

Oh, don't I fucking know it?
I've watched the youffs from aforementioned fambly take to chucking whatever random objects happen to be around at the various animals in the neighborhood, then chasing down (as a pack, mind you) any that they manage to wound.
Keep in mind that they range from 4 to 10.

literally monkeys and thats an insult (to monkeys, since monkeys have higher iq scores than niggers)

Attached: 1411805693690.png (598x369, 387.2K)

Yer bussin my fukn skinoliez ovah heah!!!!!

Niglettes are pure fucking evil, even at such a young age. In elementary school they would talk about joining gangs, killing and robbing people, and raping women. This went beyond standard edgy kiddy humor, they would talk in detail about it and relish in it like they couldn't wait to grow up into a life of crime of violence. At this point not even torturing nigger babies and then steamrolling them in the street is edgy and cruel, their race fucking deserves it. I want to shove a steel funnel, with a long corrugated steel tube, down the throat of a nigger infant, and then pour in molten lead a few pours at a time till the turd cooked to death from the inside. I want to get a big vegetable steaming pot and put in a few live nigger babies. I want to slice open a pregnant negress' stomach and let her developing turd spill out on the pavement. I want nigger torturing to be a sport. Enuchify niggers in public with red hot sheers and let them choke to death on their own steaming little nigger balls and dicklettes. Have competitions over who can keep a nigger alive the longest and with the most severe torture. Make some niggers quadruple amputees with a chainsaw and a blowtorch, and lower them by helicopter into a wildlife reservation, and livestream them getting returned to nature. Family barbecues just won't be complete without the enuch nigger to roast on the grill do not actually eat the nigger. I would feel bad about these thoughts if it weren't for how infinitely bad niggers are. I am beyond just wanting them dead, I want them to suffer hundreds of times worse than what they've done to us. Letting them get off with anything less is injustice. They're not even sentient or self-aware, and I don't even consider them animals; they're bacteria, and the Jews are viruses. It's time we wash the hands of the world with antiseptic gas; fuck 99%, 100% germ free or the white race will get another infection in a few years

Don't put your hands on anyone if you don't want the same. It's simple.

They don't coach their kids to do this, that would require the foresight to actually teach them something. It's more like osmosis.

Shitlins. Little miniature pieces of shit that grow up to be large piles of shit just like their parents. I hate niggers almost as much as I hate kikes.

This is what I've been trying to tell you guys. If you check out the article about this on yahoo, the journalist and comments are burning to a red hot glow. Asians are next after whites. For God's sake, I am your ally in this coming Fall of the Republic. I will fight, bleed, and die by the side of Zig Forums to remove the scourge of the judenstienbergmanbin from this great nation.

This is God's country, and they are filthying and subverting all that is good in it.

Stay on your roof, gook.

When I was in elementary school, a niglette chased me around the class threatening to stab me in the throat with a sharpened pencil. I had to fend him off with a chair. They are out of control.

That niggress had it coming the moment she put her nigger hands on him.

The left are secretly angry at the asians for ruining their narrative so hard. Jews and even white leftists hold a serious grudge towards Wang for making niggers and arabs look like retards. All those chubby college asian chicks like Sarah Jeong are going to get a surprise if they ever get the white genocide they want.

You know how dogs are a white man's best friend?
Well niggers are a kike's best friend.

We all know what is the next happening here.

Attached: Rooftop.jpg (500x333 40.06 KB, 44.07K)

A nigger into science, who knew.

Attached: pin_placement[1].jpg (286x194, 8.24K)

SHE DINDU NUFFIN
At least the yahoo comments aren't having it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (607x484 43.33 KB, 18.98K)

Can you explain Sarah Jeong?

Attached: Leaves_From_The_Reich.mp4 (1280x720, 8.65M)

No shit. Tell your relatives, m8. It's going to need to get really fucking ugly before it gets better. It would be wise for Asians and Whites to avoid most conflict during the monkeyshines. We can go back to normal nations later much more easily without fucking kikes ruining everything. They have to go.

probably a hapa, with a kike father like Elliot Rodger

i tell asians this all the time, and slowly they begin to understand why im so "racist". niggers will likely target asain women for a mugging over anyone else. niggers assume they have valuables and are easy targets, its rarely brought up in our media because of course they are too busy with the anti white agenda. if all asians got the real news about nigger on asain crime, they would all rightfully hate them with no white guilt to hold them back.

Rooftop Koreans were based as shit. BONG TAO! NO TAKE VCR!

Attached: moar.jpg (749x510, 131.56K)

Attached: Raugh Out Roud.jpg (1021x547, 103.32K)

Jeong must be executed. She's sucking her kike master's cock. Koreans know better that to do what she's doing.

Attached: So Ronery.gif (570x239, 1.15M)

The srap heard around the world.

Fucking lol

Attached: 845ddef589a032ee7727f0973feda11ed4db7c2ab85fca4d4aec419055b8ee80.jpg (578x672, 73.09K)

That's all well and good, Wang. But for every Asian like you there are a hundred of your brethren howling for White blood. That's just the reality of it. Are you prepared to fight not just niggers, spics, and other human detritus, but your own people as a matter of principle? That's not a question one can answer flippantly.

Kek what are those noises shes making in the car?

child locks only work when the car is engaged, lack of other noises the car wasn't running.

Attached: 1501297506249.png (403x403, 111.92K)

thats inefficient i use magic runes to curse the coons

Considering that most of his people are the result of Mao's commie dysgenics programs where they killed all the smart ones, it's either that or be dragged down to their level.

Where is the link OP?

Also love how niggers love to put their hands on people, and are surprised when they get hit back. Also why would you have a business that attracts niggers in general? You're just asking for trouble.

This is like that stupid nigger that assaulted that man in Florida and got killed for his stupidity, but you would think physical assault is Okay when nigger does it, since all I seen is them dindunuffin stories and faggots cheering that the man got arrested for defending himself.

You know how there are mexicans out in the street waving the mexican flag and showing mexican "pride" at these antifa rallies and other commie shitfests? Well we know there are also a lot of koreans and chinese here who are far less than based. What if they could be encouraged to also show their "pride" by waving around korean flags and chinese flags next to these fucking beaners? what might happen?

At the very least, put the commie wallbiters in the spotlight, which the beaners might get upset about them stealing.

I said niggers should not be eaten, but Japs and Koreans are clean enough. You're animals, so it won't be cannibalism when I make sushi from your girlfriend's thigh meat

omfg top kek

If there's one thing that Whites should learn from Asians, it's their merciless and unrepentant subjugation of the nigger menace.

Attached: roof koreans.jpg (728x496, 55.25K)

White men only wish they could be so based.

More heavily indoctrinated than usual, and more intelligent than average, but not enough to put two and two together.

Attached: 3d41fe573b80138adfc9320bea505c1a61dc5b4f01c2e3cc78077a72fa63c9a2.png (500x285, 158.82K)

based gook must have punched her so hard in the back of her empty skull it went right through her head and hit her mouth

Attached: rooftopkorean1.jpg (1200x800 102.98 KB, 165.45K)

based and redpilled

Attached: asia.gif (624x477, 124.26K)

Niggers better watch out for the yellow menace.

That is an Asian man who has to work with niggers on the daily. Violence is the only thing niggers understand.

As usual, the nigger decided to get violent.

==LOOK AT HER PUSSY NIGGER HUSBAND LOLOLOLO=

This already happens in American military bases in Asia, I mostly hear about blacks raping Japanese women since they are timid.

Attached: 105 (Large).jpg (831x1080, 166.74K)

Hey look. Its Talcum X

Someone should frag that fag.

You're not white, are you?

Attached: beetle.jpg (1024x576, 413.03K)

it'll happen naturally, the only thing you need to worry about are all of the upper-middle-class college educated asian kids who took liberal arts and are obsessed with "white privilege"

Attached: 6f09ed130a209d0a0a08f7fc0b24e225b90734d5b2efce42ee34332078ffaa0b.png (359x391 1.16 MB, 80.82K)

Niggers are attracted to groceries, fried chicken, watermelons and shiny things, guess nobody should deal in any of those.

shaun king isn't that bad to me after he called out and named the jew kek

Torturing things is a waste of time, you would be better off spending the time torturing a nigger by shooting a crowd of them. Niggers don't care about each other, they have no feelings of empathy for others.

The idea of doing anything other than blowing their "brains" out sickens me. I hate niggers and kikes with a passion, but I will never stoop to torture. You might as well put on a loin cloth and walk around Chicago eating watermelon, if you're going to boil people alive or something.

It’s okay to sell fried chicken and shiny things in places with no niggers. The chicken franchises need to learn this.

Unfortunately animals are not self aware enough to consider suicide
Our best bet is some sort of melanin-selective plague
Like RWDS

can you even imagine how much further ahead the white race would be at this point if we didn't have to carry niggers and pay for all the damage they cause our societies?

The Asian probably did it because he is smart. The first woman who was a self-made millionaire was a sheboon selling nigress hair products in the early 20th century I believe. For some fucking reasons, they spend ungodly amounts of money on their fucking weave, hair, nails, and other pointless and useless bullshit. Just like how niggers will spend $$$ on a jacked up piece of shit Chrysler and live in a god damned shanty of a house.

So why not just mix concentrated lemon extract into your napalm and mr. clean them off the face of the earth?

Better?

HERRO TARBABIES

Day of the Weave when? Sheboons love putting on "weaves, so hang 'em with those.

The Chinese flag won't be noticed. Commies everywhere anyway.

It's true. It's really unfortunate that the universities in the USA have been taken over and become pozzed cesspools, so you get some over-educated women like the NYT Editor who actually buy into the anti-White crap they got taught at Harvard. The faster the East Asian population wakes up to reality the better it will be for the USA. Frankly, if most Asian parents knew what gender-studies garbage their daughter was going to be learning at Harvard, they wouldn't let her go there in the first place.

There is one solid reason this happens, as was explained to me by the owner-operator of a small store.
Just like the government forces banks to maintain a certain minimum of locations in economically-disadvantaged (read: nigger) communities, so, too, does the Small Business Administration when handing out loans: they reserve the right to place restrictions on how the loan is spent, and a big one is where you are allowed to open the business (read: ghettos), and what successful business does not cater to their clientele?
Shit's fucked, man…

A big part of it is status.
It's everything to them, and, despite how much they openly despise us, they secretly envy our success and strive to emulate our physical traits, with the straight, shiny hair being one.

AH, I LOVE THE LEMONY-FRESH SCENT OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING!!

Fucking normalfags.

Ooking. It's what niggers do when excited or agitated. Watch any nigger fight video on liveleak, the moment fists start flying it's nothing but chimp noises.

Attached: 1344645978271.jpg (635x422, 28.24K)

#PunchANigger

Now imagine this happening to all of Africa after the chinks take it over.

the only (((whites))) online busting an asians balls are actually jews. (((Fuckers))) try to divide everyone.

where's that job interview picture? "so it says here…"

but really, you're disgusting if you want to torture for the sake of torture. torture must only be used as a means to an end.

Cheggd

Attached: 7547d4a2cc2131191b66463d5fed5f8624f6c8403b12f1dddc53f19d7da62f2c.jpeg (590x700, 59.97K)

I don't think I would have the stomach to be in an enclosed room with a nigger shitting himself, the smell of it might be too much. Touching niggers makes me physically sick so I would rather just shoot a nigger in the head than have to hear Tyrese screech about how he dindu nuffin.

Dubs demand it

Attached: 0495fd4593c17c4847d6b841ee146c80c5f4758efc7a8b5c6bf3b1d897e41cd6.jpg (620x509, 150.06K)

When the authorities abandoned their duties, when the spics, nigs, and low-lives looted without a care in the world, one group stood tall, stood firm, armed themselves and protected their businesses. They fought against the mayhem to protect what they valued. They are the ==ROOF KOREANS==.

little korean guy should have knocked her out