UN Gives Unconditional 'Green Light' For Shifting "The Rescued" To Europe

The Italian authorities, which are increasingly strongly opposed to the pressure from the UN and non-governmental organizations, are effectively counteracting the stream of African immigrants. Thus Italy ceases to be the main migratory route to Europe, which is not accepted by the NGOs or international institutions. Still, events from the end of July related to the Italian ship Asseo Ventotto, as described below, make migration from Europe legal and even desirable.

In recent years it was Italy that has accepted most of the refugees. The new government has decided to take more decisive steps to stop this process. The first measure was the gradual closure of ports to non-governmental organizations transporting “refugees”. The second is to send undocumented immigrants back to Africa.

The resolve of the Italian authorities have triggered attacks by non-governmental organizations that have hailed the government’s representatives as fascists, simply because they want to pursue the will of voters and restrict immigration. 3)both the UN and the EU question the legality of Rome’s actions. The Italian-Libyan cooperation is also under international pressure because it aims to redirect the refugees heading for Italy to Libya. The European Court of Human Rights has submitted the procedures for the prevention of migration in the Mediterranean to scrutiny.

The event from last month provides a precedent. On 30th of July, the Asso Ventotto, a ship owned by Augusta Offshore, the Italian oil and gas production company, picked up, only 6.4 km from Libyan territorial waters, a dinghy with more than a hundred immigrants, which was required by the maritime law. Acting on the advice of the Libyan Coast Guard, the Asso Ventotto crew transported the rescued to the nearest port, i.e. to Tripoli. It was like throwing down the gauntlet to non-governmental organizations such as Amnesty International, Sea-Watch or activists of Proactiva Open Arms, which suggested that the safest place for survivors would be Europe.

UN diplomats couldn’t agree more. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, Filippo Grandi, stated on Twitter that the transfer of survivors to countries where human rights might be violated may constitute a violation of international standards. Thus, according to Grandi, immigrants which were picked up near Libyan territorial waters should be transported to countries where they will find a safe haven, to Italy, Greece or Spain, rather than to Libya, which is recognized by both the UN and the EU as a country dangerous for the survivors.

The government in Rome, however, indicates that Italy is not responsible for the fate of fleeing Africans who are not in Italian territorial waters. Such an attitude, however, does not appeal to world diplomats. Considering the fact that the UN and the EU single-handedly define a list of dangerous states, the above situation opens the ground for a new interpretation of international law. In the light of it, the UN agenda may give the green light to non-governmental organizations to pick up “refugees” from international waters and transport them to Europe as well as impose an obligation on all ships, including private ones, to transport immigrants not to the nearest but to the safest ports, never mind the cost of the shipment or the interrupted works. Closing ports to ships carrying immigrants will also be banned.

The Gefira Foundation has already proven that international institutions are seeking to manage the migration flow and they maintain that this movement of people is “unavoidable, desirable and necessary”. We expect the Italian government to continue to oppose the recommendations of global organizations, which will probably entail its isolation on the European political stage. The steps taken by the authorities in Rome will cause African smugglers to move from Libya to Morocco. The short distance from the Black Continent and the moral support from the UN and the EU will turn Spain into an ideal destination instead of Italy. Thus, the Iberian Peninsula will become the largest window for immigrants who want to get to Europe.

The very words they use are so fucking evil.

I wish the people here would just start referring to it as: "An Invasion" and the "migrants" as "Invaders." I mean we need to make that the colloquial understanding - because how is it not that at this point? They're literally threatening you if you don't let them in - that's an invasion.

Attached: db4d6567abfb90f2523d0644a362c12b3530a717f6e737ee24f085f4d67a3251.jpg (963x718, 114.11K)

Sorry I meant to say EXCLUSIVELY refer to them as Invaders. Don't even let any other word for it touch your mouth. That way it'll spread.

Cause that's racist hate speech that leads to jail.

Shoot them in the fucking water, release the vids to africa and watch as none of them cross again. If they do cross, stop the boat and pew pew.

I live in one of the most cucked countries on Earth and even here they won't throw you in jail for saying that.

Why not Egypt? Or Israel? Or Turkey?
Why not any of the non-European nations which are basically the same distance away?

We know why.

yet, they keep saying that al sarraj is the true leader of lybia and that he has things under control.

also, the nearest safe port to the lybic coasts that is not lybia is malta and tunisia, what's wrong with tunisia?

No white people to rape and murder.

There aren't enough Italies.

but it's enough a stable, "liberal", country to have its agriculture subsidized by the EU, despite the fact that it hurts and it's paid for, among the others, by southern european members…

but again, even the most bluepilled of normies knows or suspects what's really up, at this point.
the fact that some of them celebrate this shit is another matter, they know.

you need the eurozone to hit 1.5 billion in 50 years or china is going to steamroll it. everything is always about economics.

Its another round of hilarious commie doublethinking. UN counts these countries as "threat to the people" but didn't do a single move to sanction them into oblivion like UN did with Rhodesia.

That makes sense. But I think they do this out of desperation. More non-whites will just destabilize the country. It's like they have to choose between being owned by Chinese economically or still keeping their money but living in gated communities while non-whites roam the police state cities.

BULLSHIT
Blacks and browns are WORTHLESS to the economy.
They are NET DRAINS.
STOP SPREADING THAT BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA
IT'S ABOUT KILLING OFF WHITE PEOPLE
THAT'S WHAT IS GOING ON HERE
WHITE GENOCIDE

Because they are not White

They are not working against China.
They are trying to work WITH China.
What they want is to obliterate White people and White nations.
What they want is to prevent another Hitler from ever coming to power and opposing their jewish globalist bullshit.
So they are trying to exterminate White people.
Indeed, this has been their plan for 100 years or more.
KALERGI PLAN

The answer is simple, really: European ports need to start being unsafe for invaders.

Almost.
I have taken the liberty of correcting your slight understatement.
Europe needs to start being unsafe for invaders.
The way it was for ALL previous history.

Importing a ton of dead weight isn't going to make that any easier.

Who cares, I would rather live in China then the EU personally.

Ok go for it Moron! Enjoy your new "freedom".

I don't care about "freedom" that's why I would rather live in the place that made rap music illegal and has reducation camps for Muslims.

Not as cucked as bongistan, because FB posting "There are too many muslims in London" literally lead to a door kicking and some poor woman being dragged out of her home to jail, later sentenced to 2 years. Which in bongland is the same sentence you get for murder (if white). If brown, you're excused.

Freedom is a dead meme at this point. The grand USA experiment has failed. Freedom cannot exist in a world where even one person will undermine it by expanding suffrage or importing people that will eventually become numerous enough to agitate for suffrage expansion.

There are only benevolent rulers and evil tyrants.

If anyone cared about the euro economy, then the individual nations would still have mining, metal refining, and heavy industry tech. A study was done a few years back; Bongland, if cut off from the rest of the world, has the native ability to make a wooden (including the wheel and "tyre") wheelbarrow. Nothing higher tech. Because it was all offloaded to third world nations, and they were all going to have a booming economy selling insurance to each other. It's been a plan to destroy white nations for a long time.

Unlike europeans, they tend to spend all their shekels for bling bling and stupid shit, which is exactly what the perverted economy needs. It needs debt and credits to function, and as a bonus the europeans will be too busy fighting a civil war to figure out how bad they got scammed when it finally crashes.

You have the best post of the day, user.

It's all these goddamn newfags that won't lurk because they think everything is super fun and they're so excited for their first time to say nigger on the internet. They probably never participated in any military or non-military training (read: psyops) or actually fucking did anything useful. I'll bet few of them even heard of BUGS, much less did years of work for them spreading our terminology.

To be fair, we had shitty moderation here exacerbate the problem, but there are so many goddamn newfags that won't lurk. It's ridiculous.

I do think a compromise kind of system can be created where you have citizens with rights, and armaments, and a singular ruler who defends them. I.e., a synthesis of the Early American Republic and the Roman Republic. Obviously elements of the masses should not be enfranchized, but at the same time, I think it's foolish to restrict it for everyone, or not have some kind of check and balance on the ruler.
Mind you, pursuing the benevolent "Philsopher-King" isn't a bad idea either, in spirit.
Honestly would probably be worth cultivating lines and lines of those sacrificial kings to lead their people and defend them, would take a special kind though.

1.5 billion Africans is not going to raise your GDP

One more thing, dubsanon, stop responding to bait. Report, filter, and move on.

Trips of Kek demand you rise up.

Starship Troopers had a better system. Race still matters for nation and continuity of the Folk.

'Ah the designated refugee chief at the UN says that human trafficking is OK. Luckily they have no power and have no hope of winning over this in court.
Alternative idea: What if we make European country equally as dangerous to immigrants as Libya is?

Attached: 1464998861203.png (530x484, 16.1K)

Even if we do consider economics it makes no fucking sense. China has one of the lowest GDP per capitas on planet Earth while many European countries are among the highest GDP per capitas on Earth. If they really do want Europe to be China then that's what's going to end up happening, especially if you let in only the lowest-tier third world trash who will work for less wages. Nothing about this makes any fucking sense

Attached: rage.png (673x505, 69.98K)

GTKRWN FUCKING WHEN?

Keep fuckin around guys and learning c++ for shekels
you should be learning how to snipe people from miles away and get away with it

Attached: 76a16e3af4c823d733d11e4dbf40c8311b9a673ffb9eb262aaf59f0ddeba7468.jpg (800x600, 78.91K)

Attached: 45d8aef6812d7e884ba0435ad68788500e30123aa22178c71f22cc558f704afa.jpg (2048x1307, 347.44K)

Sounds like the EU is asking to be disbanded the hard way by tired member countries.

Oh noes they're gonna send a stern letter, maybe kick you out of the club!

Attached: whatever man.gif (600x323, 1.16M)

torpedo, can you learn how to include sources?

The EU is completely delusional, just like their predecessor, the League of Nations. Both were used to getting their way, both thought they had everything under control and neither woke up and smelled the gunpowder until it was too late.
I used to rub shoulders with eurocrats due to nature of my work, and these people are so disconnected from reality they might as well live on another planet. And the elitism, oh boy. Worthless, faceless functionaries who do nothing but push pens have egos the size of galaxies. I've met multimillionaires who were more down-to-earth than these suits.
Also, the corruption is the name of the game in the EU. You wouldn't believe the amounts of money they squander on personal comforts, like first-class flights, five-star hotels and top of the line service for the most mundane of occasions. It usually goes like this:
Year after year, European people's hard-earned money is spent without their consent to accomodate a whole brood of these parasites, and all they get in return is contempt, ridicule, and niggers.

Attached: d3efb981234f5a1129ebb575c7995f476509b1b52dfb80c5a49481f8c132151a.png (1500x2500, 46.22K)

Checked.
We need to do some serious reconnaissance and unveil precise names and sponsors of the people behind the (((NGOs))) importing shitskins into Europe.

I'm sure there's a few million European people who would happily gift the philanthropists a hatchet to the gray matter.

H-haha those people c-concerned about white genocide were s-so silly, right?

Checked.
The EU was founded by the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Baruchs etc. It was never going to be anything other than (((satanic))) and corrupt.

I want Trump to leave the UN Yesterday.

They know exactly what they're doing, the delusional ones are the populace.

That's not what I meant. They are delusional about the mood gripping the populace and the backlash that is about to send them hanging from the lamp posts.

YOU FUCKING DID THAT YOU KIKES.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Proof that the (((UN))) is completely controlled>>12006472
They don't realize that the harder they push the more right leaning the populace becomes.

I'll believe it when I see it. I know what you meant, I meant that the populace continues to fall for controlled opposition and will likely continue to until it is too late. Until Hitler is exonerated and any jews in the immediately vicinity are still breathing, they're still delusional. Attacking the water coming out of the open faucet doesn't do shit.

They don't.

Attached: UN.webm (1280x720, 5.63M)

Kill yourself kike, niggers are not people and will destroy the economy. This is about genociding white people

Thats not how it works you fuck.

Send them all to the fast growing capital of Jerusalem or face annihilation, Europe. Your survival depends on it.

Attached: 18536edd40434954b52cb6118e5db3a3094eff23899edb21f7f1b08d7f378553.jpg (510x717, 188.45K)

Really, a few nukes on key infastructure and an simple blockadge (ruined ports cout) and China starves VERY fast. As in a month out and half the nation hasn't eaten in a week. Without oil imports its even more savaged by its own size. Never mind its inability to project force beyond a few hundred miles. China has always been an paper tiger, doubt it would be easy to invade at this point, but beyond that, it means nothing. And economically things are not as they seem right now anyway. Human capital is fucked as an metric for anything but slave industry, which isn't where either economic or military power is based upon with modern tech.

Not to mention China is utter shit at waging war. Defensive, offensive, occupational, you name it, China has lost it.

Attached: fuck china compilation.png (2029x1713 558.26 KB, 1.78M)

I would argue both are important. One can finance your own kit loadout easily. And it can assist in providing for the future of war. Guns are important, but winning an war requires more than an single soldier and his abilities in direct combat. I encourage everyone to get /fit/ and get trained and get your shit ready. But that extra training can assist in building and deploying combat drones, automated turrets, remote intelligence extraction and force over watch assistance. Such combat multipliers can bring an squad from the simple force of a few barely trained soldiers up to an fully operation special forces command unit in power projection and capacity.

Attached: 7cd42c3748b2f0362a714d047b98ed4cf9c8d0c7934481ca1ee3c2be1c346413.jpg (500x519, 42.14K)

Yes goy. International trade agreements and exporting your technology to China for them to steal will help the eurozone compete with China.

Attached: 8084f07d02d86da34a5af0877788ce35f183404899520ca8b78d42d398aa8d55.jpg (500x500, 38.27K)

And with Gibraltar the tip of the spear so to speak, once again Britain must fight when no one else will and once again Britain will be the saviors of Europe. Can we not leave soon enough???

checked.

Attached: checkem.jpg (295x682, 76.49K)

Because NIGGERS have always been a net plus on america, haven't they?

and like the League of Nations, the EU needs to die as soon as possible.

Where did I say I disagreed with the maintaining and growth of our people? Obviously that would have to be a tenet of the systems I described, and from the records we have, it was the American system's way until it got manipulated out(instead of being definitively codefied into the Constitution like it should have been).
With the Starship Troopers remark, did you mean the movie or book or both? I'm not against tying said rights up into service. People who aren't willing to serve their nation(i.e. their people) shouldn't be able to participate in leading it. Although that has the potential to breakdown too, but that's moot at this point.

The majority of these fucking cucked Eurobong countries are unarmed noguns slaves and subjects.
They cannot be helped.
There is nothing that can be done.

They willingly and voluntarily desire to live as unarmed slaves and subjects under the loving watchful gaze of big brother government with the monopoly on force.

How do you fucking convince a person to desire freedom?
How do you convince someone that dangerous, reckless liberty and independence is preferable to the safe comfortable slavery of government having all of the guns and protecting you?

It is like trying to debate someone who refuses to hear facts on race and how science and facts are important.
They simply call you a racist, then call the facts and evidence racist and shut themselves off from you completely.
Even to the point that if they are culturally enriched and diversified, they still would not care about rational discourse or empirical evidence.

You cannot save them!
They are already fucking dead, they just do not know it yet.

It is called Triage for a fucking reason. You focus your efforts and energies on those that can be saved.
Focus on our country the U.S.
We still have 100,000,000 Armed free independent citizens, not unarmed slaves and subjects.
We still have over 300,000,000 guns in private citizens hands.
We will survive, Europe will not.
It is lost.
You cannot save those who do not want to be saved.
They openly and entirely reject the concept of personal responsibility and personal freedoms.
As a mass of countries they unite together in this agreement that people are too stupid to be entrusted with such advanced technology as 100 year old firearms.

They consider free speech to be "hate speech".
People are arrested for even criticizing the ideology of Islam.
Their lives are destroyed, their children taken away from them, they lose their jobs and homes.
They are then murdered in prison by those whom they are forbidden to criticize.

There is nothing that can be done for 90% of Europe.

Come Home Free American
Turn your eyes away from the slaves, avert them as they burn in the fires of unarmed cultural enrichment and diversity.
Check your preps, oil your AR-15, tap your magazines and prepare for the coming storm.
We have our own country to worry about this time around.

Attached: Colman_Doyle_Female_Irish_Republican_Army_IRA_members_search_a_man_in_the_street_ca._1970-1980_with_AR18_AR180.jpg (750x748 227.03 KB, 1.61M)

yes please americans
don't

Jesus. The first fucking tweet I see is some kind of creepy cultist shit.

Attached: blood moon.png (582x456, 97.63K)

Attached: un_fag_blocks_nigel_farage_picture.jpg (740x740 418.92 KB, 167.17K)

Why do we need the entire planet? The planet is nothing in comparison to the cosmos. If we can make it into space then we are truly saved as they can try to pull this shit on that kind of a scale but there is no guarantee of it working.

dude if we leave and dont cleanse the planet first its going to mold over in nonhuman growth
the kikes will chase us to the ends of the universe with their pets
just get rid of them and get a nice clean start on conquoring the cosmos
just look how much shit Elon Musk is getting from greedy wallstreet kikes just trying to get to mars and build some cool electric cars

Besides, earth, like everything else, is our birthright
the others dont deserve to exist in our reality

I agree with this, but 1.5 billion niggers are not going to lift your economy up. It just and excuse.

Attached: Goranchacha El hijo del Sol.png (443x592, 351.14K)

If by shit you mean millions in government money than yes he wa getting "shit". no one cares about your faggy space opera fantasy, if start questioning the integrity of the media is another matter

A lot of us would like to leave planet earth but that's escape and escapism.

I've advocated for years that every user here should do a few years in a combat position in their nation's military to get IRL training. But I'm always called a cuck for Israel and they can get the same training playing on monkey-bars, shooting at cans and doing calisthenics. I've long given up.

Bump

For what reason.

That's misleading as fuck though, mainly due to massive exchange rate manipulation by the chinks and to a lesser degree due to tax hell that is EU. In reality, living costs in China are ridiculously low and you can enjoy a comfortable middle-class life for an average wage there. Living standards have actually risen above what eastern EU members have these days, and are continuing to rise very fast. This is not the China of 20 years ago you all remember - and China in 20 years won't be anything like it is today. All while the Western world is wallowing in stagnation imposed by its (((rulers))).

this is probably the most insulting part

GDP is the biggest kike measurement of the economy, GDP means NOTHING to the average person if it's all gobbled up by "them"

this too