White humans who have descended from northern tribes in Europe during the end of the last ice age are presently going...

White humans who have descended from northern tribes in Europe during the end of the last ice age are presently going through an evolutionary change which grants them empathic abilities. Mind you this has been happening for, oh i don't know, roughly 2000-4000 years.

Now these same decedents have access to something which allows even closer collaborative efforts, this has exponentially increased the speed at which this evolution has is taking place.

These changes have been noticed, isolated and studied by people who fancy themselves your rulers. They now plan to disrupt this evolution even though they are aware this spells almost certain doom for the species. A slow return to the womb is their logic.

delete this

Attached: 1206053811681.png (340x453, 265.44K)

What are you trying to say user, that my super powers are real?

They are real. Follow your heart.

You know normally I would call bullshit on this but I've been realizing lately how easily I can tell if someone is upset or happy just by talking to them and being near them. I've been right 100% of the time.

What the fuck kind of alien phrasing is this? It's like saying "wet water".

Humans who survived though the ice age by working together around 10,000 years ago. I am not trying to make this any more difficult then it has to be so I have phrased in this abstract so you might understand this better.

Attached: AnonTypes.jpg (1795x415, 154.41K)

What the fuck are you talking about.

Thank you for this.

This message is something you can not understand.

OP is a faggot but I agree that Whites have empathic abilities that no other subspecies has. It's why Whites are so good at domesticating animals and caring for them as companions, and maintaining respectful coexistence with wild animals as well. While animals don't have much logic or psychic reasoning ability, they DO have emotional intelligence. For instance dogs naturally hate niggers, it's instinct to reject beings who cannot connect to them at that level and will therefore treat them brutally. Asians, likewise, don't share the empathic bond, preferring to eat cats and dogs as opposed to letting them kill pests and act as alarms and hunting partners.

You should know by now that things like psy/ESP/remote viewing is possible for, I assume, basically every White actual human. But if you can't look into the eyes of a wild animal and calm them you do this by basically looking at yourself through their eyes, in essence "becoming" them, then don't bother with the mental stuff because you won't be capable of it.

I think that humanity exists in a fallen state, that these things used to be commonplace before the 'tower of Babel' event, whatever that actually was. I also believe that the constant barrage of degeneracy and distraction is a weapon of kikes against Whites recognizing their natural abilities.

Attached: 3716e8de209692d26d4e40aea3b94532506b2feccebb5731fe4137b20fb73e48.png (600x450, 279.46K)

The same excessive empathy is responsible for today's Sweden and Germany, so I don't see this excessive empathy towards other lesser races as a positive trait.

Eastern*

Except our natural empathy (not any ESPer bullshit, actual ability to understand and share another's pain through observation) is being taken advantage of, and has been for decades.
>images and stories of battered women with demands that we LISTEN AND BELIEVE
and so on.

In order to win the coming conflict, we're going to have to either cull this ourselves or set it aside temporarily.
There is no place in war for sympathy, and especially not empathy, of the enemy.

Attached: happy tanya.png (1920x1090, 1.89M)

Not lesser races, who are subspecies competitors in a zero-sum game of competitive exclusion. I'm talking about animals that do not occupy the same biological niche. Being able to empathically connect with them is explicit in the old Bible stories, which are of course repurposed ancient stories IMO. Praise Kek OK

Again as above, empathy for subspecies competitors is a perversion of our natural state.

Attached: 497360469ca9650652751cc8330d5d27daf9baa47581cc60eddc3b0bacad6f32.jpg (1600x900, 583.92K)

This is also truth.

This is also truth.

There lack of empathy towards there own has been documented.

This is due to lack of understand of the evolution which I speak of.

Oh no the wypipo have too many emotions maybe they need to stay at home where it's safe

Also I think I'm picking up on an implication that visual cues are the only way this works. The fact is that's a huge part of it moat of the time, but realize that the physical world is mostly empty space held together by standing waves. Its all just energy. Magnetic/electric/whatever energies acting on Void substance is what the world is. So vibration and cymatic action is quite real, most likely the old stories about chanting at megalithic stones to reduce their weight is exactly accurate.

That's not empathy, its fake sympathy reigning from their superiority complexes. Germany wants to do a complete one eighty on their nazi image (and they need the work force), whereas Sweden wants to show that they're not evil for remaining neutral in WW2. No one in those countries seriously cries for those nigs. They get high on feeling superior and progressive. This is why Zig Forums called it "virtual signaling". They're signaling how better they think they are.

Go on..

You touch on an important concept. The visual cues were key to communication in a time before spoken language. The human face works as a signaling device which early in human history was critical for communication, along with vocal output to a much lesser extent.

White humans are gaining the ability to derive meaning from new signaling device which facilitate communication beyond any current understanding.

The European spawned White Man breathed a part of his soul into the Wolf tens of thousands of years ago and we've been best friends ever since. Truly, a white man has no greater friend than his dog.
In contrast the australian abo was the first to walk out of africa and reached Australia 40kya without domesticating/befriending any canines. Dingoes were introduced to Australia only 4kya by asian sailors and at best entered an uneasy "alliance" living on the fringes of boong society as a scavenger.
Only Whites have souls and we can bestow a part of that soul on the animals we befriend, except niggers, jews and bugs.

you should go back

Attached: 1469882248710.jpg (450x450, 29.27K)

I tend to agree, maybe we should dedicate some effort into figuring out what those signals are and how they propagate, and what the receptive organ is.

This user speaks truth, I almost just shit on the whole thread over that but this is one of my pet topics. Open that shit up and spend 6 gorillian hours in gimp to correct your faggotry

I have nothing new to tell you.

You would already understand all of this if you just listen to your heart and tried to do whats right.

Every light race blushes, flushes, turns more red or pale as they get emotional.
We're hardwired for visual cues, both broadcasting and receiving. We evolved specifically to recognize visual patterns in the environment.
Audio comes secondary. This is why babies cry at a specific pitch, and why cats mimic it with their meows if they've been domesticated. The sound is annoying as fuck, intentionally. But before they whine, babies turn red and start pitching a visible fit (usually).
Everything else comes tertiary.

You are correct but I would remind you of the environment these signaling devices were used during development while isolated over thousands of years. While most tribes were killing each other the those who descended from the phenotype i describe in OP had to work together to survive an ice age.

Well I do 'know' a lot about this stuff, but only through experience. I won't even bother telling the stories of the wild psychic and empathic shit I've experienced, but it's been lifelong for me. But I'm more like an explorer than a scientist. I see things, I experience things, I do things, but I don't usually categorize and label them. Of course after enough experiences I can work out methods to replicate the activity, but it's mostly just intuition. Not that intuitive knowing is invalid, no post doc epistemologist would take that position, but thats not overly illuminating as to the technical functioning of the machinery of consciousness.

Unless your heart wants ETHNO-GLOBE because you have come to understand that ONLY YOUR OWN deserve your empathy…and that the rest of the Earth is populated by subhuman trash that should be exterminated…amirite?

Attached: b58f7d31055505.563f6e0e3d6d1.gif (480x480, 5.71M)

Glad to see you here, that's right. Competitive subspecies necessarily eliminate each other until only one remains as a basic function of nature. Empathy is for your species or other noncompetitive species, not for subspecies whose natural programming is to eliminate those who compete with them. This is a good inoculation against empathetic perversion.

Attached: d464a27d7f651978fe84ca59725dad139a1b56ce36871c08d74e63f974851d08.png (382x597, 152.48K)

Or learn that ONLY WE deserve our empathy. No one else. Fucking kill them all without stopping or without regard for the air they breath. They are nothing but genetic trash. We are everything, the only hominid species that has an ounce of value on this entire planet.

Attached: my temple of dark materials.PNG (1000x600, 202.53K)

You bounce around from job to job, never satisfied and looking for something more personally enriching and not necessarily in it for the money, sound familiar?

Your statement is complex. All deserve our empathy but the natural order is being perverted and a culling is in order.

Haha i didn't realize voidanon was ethnoglobe user, although I guess that refers to both of us. I wonder if the other guy ever fixed his non euclidian problem. I think there are what, like 4 of us floating around on here? Realizing that other anons have seen the archon realm was pretty cathartic for me

Attached: 3d967187e9da657ad9607051b786e7c588643d7f1859e315fa5aa88af6d71ea3.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

Attached: TheSecretLogo.jpg (277x350, 28.46K)

Oh yeah, of course, I long ago recognized the fictitiousness of this world, once you die and yet live a few times the distractions of the world lose a lot of their glamour. Now I live for Purpose, not pleasure. And when I've finished what I want to do I'll happily exit stage left, death doesn't concern me. Its just like taking off a tight boot after a long days work. Quite pleasant.

Samefag.

Did you get that? Someone broke into the car. You made them ghost and then she released the parking break after assaulting me and ran away.

There is nothing pleasant about death.

Haha…I just got pepe brain freeze or something looking at that. Yes, I am about as addicted as I have ever been and slightly worried about when they are going to SHUT IT DOWN as punishment. I don't know if he did or not, sometimes I forget to check into older threads that I have stomped around in.

Correct in a way, I suppose…but not in the way you are thinking. We are the future.

Attached: 1fa8cbd083bf426cef9b2c5562435041.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

Man, you're nailing it. Picture yourself being reincarnated as one of 4 billion niggers in Africa with kike overlords torturing you endlessly. Hell picture yourself being a nigger at all. Then you'll realize that our goals are in fact quite merciful and compassionate. I use 'you' in the general sense, of course.

IDK it has never been that bad when I have died…you just resign yourself to the moment and think. "This is it." Or at least that is what I think. But it doesn't really bother you as much as surviving death does (because that involves recovery). After a couple times through the dying experience you are pretty comfortable with it.

Attached: IMG_0146.JPG (860x860, 524.38K)

Never bothered me much. You just look down at your body with no discomfort and suddenly realize that apparently consciousness doesn't end when your body gets squashed. I don't see how that's unpleasant.

this tbh. op is confusing intelligence for empathy. in my experience, scandinavians have next to no actual empathy. if anything, it's a weakness

For those who don't remember, the way to die in comfort is to breathe out, and just keep breathing out. There's really nothing more to it than that. Then you'll notice that you're looking down at yourself and it already happened and you didn't even notice the change over. Fun and profit

IT'S ACTUALLY 40,000 YEARS AGO
But good thread. I love being Northern European Corded Ware.

False. Only humans posses empathy and mirror neurons. Species that don't are non-humans. It's not even a subspecies. Mind you, insects don't have empathy or mirror neurons.

You can let a dog babysit your child and kid will be fine. Give it to a nigger and it will turn out dead. Niggers kill and mutilate their own children for fun.

Attached: NOS1.png (477x679, 79.11K)

Oh so THIS is what you're about.
You want anons to kill themselves.
Typical tricks.

Mind boggles. Can you kill a rock ? Can you kill a record player ?

Is shooting a nigger really killing or is it just smashing it into sub-pieces. You can't kill what's not alive and breathing in a nigger is nothing more than a smoldering fire, it only consumes what it touches and keeps feeding itself.

Niggers consume eachother as food, and sometimes, their own and others' kids. It is absolute falacy to think of them any higher than rocks.

I am desperately trying not to hurt fee fees in here. On my best behavior. :)
There has been 'empathic perversion' on this planet, good term.

Attached: IMG_0358.PNG (1060x712, 164.51K)

I'm just wondering about how the outliers are going to react to the ideas of the anons in this thread.

I stand corrected, use of mirror neurons combined with the other differences could easily constitute a separate species entirely. I'll revise my language when dealing with anons and other people who don't need to be coddled into seeing
the obvious truth.

This book affected me deeply and positively.

Begone, kike. I'm taking the weapon called mortal terror out of your hands and there's nothing you can do to stop me. But thanks for confirming that that horrifies you. I'll make it a top priority now. You should have just pretended I don't exist, but you're bad at following instructions.

Attached: 97db537a07459999b1cabe806c9ce727912fd0aefca7d6afc0f44af1a0203313.png (785x757, 452.11K)

Wow…THIS. :)

What is wrong IYO with the views expressed in this thread?

Attached: IMG_0511.JPG (1080x1080, 178.76K)

I'm just wondering of how people like Jesse Lee Peterson would react to ethno-globalism.

With any luck we'll have had a good exchange and laid out many interesting points to research by the time the mass of shills and spergs figure out what's going on and come fag shit up. Bit you can't un-read what you read. This is for us and the lurkers in my opinion. If the tard brigade shows up I'll probably just let it go until next time.

Attached: charter_of_the_universal_century_by_rom_stol-dbdbawp.jpg (964x828, 158.8K)

meaning among the anons here or talking w/ said outliers?

Create some context for me, if you please.
There won't be any
Ya nah, too cucky for my taste

when is the next meeting

i read this all carefully, thank you

I meant us here will have a productive discussion instead of a shitpostfest, lead by example and all that. Usually a couple more anons orient themselves to our worldview every time we do that. By our, I mean those of us who see these topics as a valid line of inquiry, at least

But my question would be what about racial outliers?

As soon as we secure SA the meeting will be at sud/pol/, you should have a map

My theory is we work backwards with the culling and let the science team grind out the specifics when the line starts to get blurry, they love that kind of work.

You know why I hate Scientology? Because scientists think there better than we are. They have all these cool gadgets and they have hypothesizes, well all of us regular folks are working down at the steel mill. So what do these no good, egotistical scientists do? They make a religion based off of science and call it Scientology! The nerve of these people! What are some form of prophets/saviors to good for them? Well all of us regular folk, who spend there weekend away from the mill and at some kind of church or other worshiping center, I don't judge, those pesky, assbrained scientists, with there stupid glasses and lab coats, take there potions and robots to a special Scientestologist Only Club house so they can have all the fun. Not only that, but they invite actors to join them. So not only does Scientology have all the smartest people in the world, it also has the most beautiful. Wake up people! Scientology is a SCAM!!! Scientists have always thought of the common folk as mere peasants and now there trying to take over the world with there sciencey religion. These people need to wake up and smell the sulfur. Sometimes it's ok to have non-factual based thoughts. Facts can only get you so far. For instance, to rid some of those stupid facts from my brain, I like to believe that every single human is actually carrying and controlled by an ancient alien of some kind and that when we die everyone gets there own personal planet. It's to bad Scientologists could never believe such a thing or think like that.

ITT: A bunch of people get pissed off because they never initially understood what the word "empathic" meant.

And others troll.

Wew lad. Is there news from that front? Haven't checked the board in some time

Attached: 82a814258b64ba05c8638df90c3bff8be4a018b7bbbcffd14580477260992f48.png (2366x826 5.05 MB, 623.11K)

the earth federation put all of the 3rd worlders and welfare queens into giant space cylinder isolation tanks while claiming the natural earth for themselves. they also declared that the earth federation has authoritarian rule over said space colonies. then at the end of the founding charter they declared that if the quarantined and exiled third world space colonists were to ever evolve into a new space adapted human race that they would gain rights to self governance.
within the story setting this last declaration was hidden by literal space kikes after they blew up the signing ceremony before they could read the whole document to the public.

I haven't heard any specifics but I keep the flame burning in my, uh, consciousness/mind/heart/whatever. So far it feels strong so I don't worry myself much over it. Those threads were fun as fuck though, hypothesizing about the range of remote controlled subs and whatnot.

Attached: vUF3oo4.jpg (562x760, 103.24K)

(checked)

I'm starting to learn about cartography to map out some of the areas off the poles mentioned there. It's difficult but will be worth it.

The user type fears none

Who ratified this document?

Haha, nice. Storytellers are so valuable. Bards &tc.

The visions are real, as real as you make them. You can, and should, shift the perceptive veil.

Lurk moar, arrogant newfags.

oy vey shut it down the anime

If they have a love of what is good and peaceful they will understand. user, we all die. Some die on the side of what is honorable and some don't. Does Jesse Peterson strike you as an honorable man? A man who cares about Life? You need to look beyond the excuses and justifications, of liars and their stories, 'histories' and 'inventions' of morality, for the root of what is truly important. If I told Jesse Peterson that ETHNO-GLOBE was the only way to sustain Life on the planet, and he came to logically understand that it was true, do you think he would dishonor himself forever by fighting for the Death of the Earth [and IMO God's creation; something beautiful and unique in all the universe]?

This is why true bravery and ethics are different than everything people currently believe. Long before I got DNA tested I was advocating that all jewish blood (the destroyers of Earth) must be exterminated; not even 1% of the destroyers of Life should survive…knowing full well that if my DNA results returned even 1% or more that I would be dooming everything that I loved AND that without hesitation I would follow through with my commitment to Life, with honor.

I kept hammering away at this idea in public forums no matter what I felt personally or my own fears for my loved ones, because I knew that no matter what happened to me or to those I loved, the survival of the planet was WORTH IT…it was worth my own sacrifice of everything I loved. It was worth the end of everything I loved Because that is what it means to really love something, in this case Life itself. If I put the Death of the planet before my own offspring…what would it benefit them? You put Life (and in my case, honoring God [but this is a personal belief]) before yourself, your family, your own loves, your desires.

Nothing stands between you, honor and ethical behavior any longer. Surely you can see the value in learning this lesson while here on this planet. You can see that anything less is parasitism and destruction, correct? When you pursue Death, rather than Life, WHAT IS IT GOING TO PROFIT YOU? You have to be willing to give up everything or you are not judged worthy in anyone's book, even in your own self driven evaluation. You live in SHAME and GUILT.

When you know this secret, your heart becomes light and you fear nothing. You cannot be dissuaded from what you believe to be honorable. For the first time in your life you will be Free (because we are all born in slavery); of bonds, of restrictions, of opinions, of 'religions', of 'popular morality', of any of the mundane ideologies or worries that plague us day to day. You cannot be bought or sold, there is no slavery or fear that can hold you, cow you or cajole you. You take your first step to transcending the material realm. I am aware that this is not really something I can explain to you; you must understand it on your own.

There you go; I tried. kek

Attached: IMG_0148.JPG (850x850, 314.6K)

Eurpopeans have the highest average T levels for males than any other race.
European male/female differences otherwise called sexual dimorphism is the highest.
Africans have the least sexual dimorphism; specifically their females have the highest average testosterone levels than any other females and their males have the highest average estrogen levels than any other races males.

Testosterone helps you identify threats, enemies, traitors, and punish them, while being completely kind to kin and friends.

Estrogen evokes a generalized and non targetted aggression response to frustration and attacks.

This is why you see africans act like their females to a degree, they attack randomly, even each other. They rarely identify threats properly and when they get angry they lash out at everything including their own.

Attached: giphy-downsized-large[1].gif (640x270, 5.53M)

It's a good feeling to have that commitment, and I said the same thing myself. If, for whatever reason, my genetics turn out to be unfit then I'll be the very first one to accept sterilization. One life or one bloodline doesn't compare to the survival of the species or the ecosystem in the slightest. These priorities are important to have straight. If you aren't thinking like that, you probably don't deserve to exist. So it's good to adjust those perceptions as rapidly as possible.

Most people have a hard time seeing past their own eyes these days, and that's due to fear, I think. Generally speaking that stems from a fear of death. I've interpreted the emotional-vibratory tone of this…dimension I'll call it, to be "mortal terror". That's pretty bad, not as bad as "absolute terror", but just a step below in my estimation. Ah, well, when you no longer fear mortality then your consciousness, your perception, can't be contained in this vibratory structure any longer. You can VISIT, but you can't be imprisoned. And the fact is, the door was always unlocked, all you ever had to do was walk through it. Of course, that means traversing the Infinite Void, no big deal really but people equate Void=death=terror=avoid void::Avoid as social::Asocial.

You might know that emotions, just like physical structures, just like everything else, are held in place by frequencies/standing waves. No need to get into what's being used to propagate these frequencies right now, I'm sure people can intuit that on their own. The point is, you change the emotion, then you change the frequency, then you change the form. You get more people on "the same wavelength", then the amplitude increases. You get the exact same frequency and amplitude at opposite timeframes, you get a standing wave, creating resonance. Then you can create interference patterns, which is how holograms aka the shit you think is real are created. It all gets a bit technical when you want to get precise about creating and destroying "things", but it's not really that complex in the general sense.

I think I'm veering off into the minutia here, the takeaway is that if you're afraid you're quite literally building your own prison walls. So don't bother with it. If you die, then die like a man and have faith that you're going to be fine. It's not that hard honestly, it just takes balls.

I'll check that, you posted while I labored over my own post, it all lines up fairly well. Resonance. Hivemind. Etc. I'm sure everyone gets the point.

Attached: cy1.jpg (1200x445, 96.41K)

Agreed. I have noticed this too.

I don't have any empathy left and I believe we have the ability to turn it off. If a king came to me tomorrow and gifted me a machine gun and told me to totally cleanse my city of everyone, I would.

Empathy is for the weak.

I suggest reading up on psychology. Research suggests empathy is the product of psychological trauma. See, you experience pain and a vivid memory of the incident is burned in your mind. When you witness a similar thing happen to another person, the memory is triggered and you feel for them. White's hyper empathy seems to be a relatively new thing. If you pick up a history book, you'll see our ancestors killed gays and threw them into bogs. They would pillage and plunder for a living and for sport. I believe our empathy is a product of psychological conditioning which begins in school. From the youngest age, we're told we were to blame for everything. They treated us bad just for existing and told us vivid tales of our fictitious escapades of evil and terror.

If you were born and grew up a failure, then surely you too would become a bleeding heart faggot.

I'm mid twenties and was a neet until a year ago. Growing up, I was homeless on and off. My parents were and are liberals. Currently work as a research scientist and I should have my name on a paper by next year.

I'm an autist who's parents didn't concieve me until their late 30's-early 40's and did fuck all with life. I'm not qualified to take any college course worth shit, i've wasted my school time learning nothing and I can only draw.

If I was you, I'd take advantage of online education. It has taught me the necessary skills to start my own company and become a research scientist. Pro tip: employers care about skills, not paper. Find a way to become good at something. I recommend digital marketing.

Bye nigger.

I would say that i'm pretty strong on english, but that might because they gave me the easy classes.

Also, how solid is digital marketing?

True, quite true. That's why Europeans who had to deal with winter harshness developed this trait. But empathy is valuable when properly applied, it allows resonance to occur. Resonance is the force that creates civilization, basically it's cooperation. As I said above, physical structures are the natural outgrowth of vibrations, and the more resonant the vibration the larger the amplitude. Therefore niggers never progressed past the muskrat stage of cooperation, aka mud huts, while Whites created stable structures that grew into cities with skyscrapers. Add dissonant wavelengths to that standing wave, and you get Detroit. Shit breaks down. That's why "diversity is (((our))) strength". It's the force of entropy. It's weak and gay, whereas proper resonance allows both god-tier creation AND destruction, not just rot.

Anyway I got to looking around at what group on this planet had the capability to resonate dynamically, and you know exactly what I found. Kikes don't have it, they pretend to but are more than willing to destroy the group for personal "gain" hi soros. As far as I can tell there's only one group around that has the resonance and the reach to force evolution while at the same time being able to fracture into invisibility on a whim, only to return to coherence in an instant.

Attached: anon.gif (400x169, 2M)

History still shows that Europeans were never as empathic as they are now. The best explanation for our current nature is trauma acquired through living experience, probably mainly school and propaganda.

Also, Asians don't display the same empathy even though they evolved in cold climates. However, our levels of empathy appear similar if we go back at least 500 years or so. Where we do differ though is psychopathy. Whites have significantly higher levels of psychopathy compared to Asians. Psychopathy itself is an actual necessary component of genius. The other, apart from IQ, is associative horizon, which whites also have at levels higher than Asians. As do our IQ, average is lower but we have a greater number of geniuses, quantitatively. That explains our higher achievement.

Empathic or empathetic? Remember that empathy should not exist between competitive subspecies with exclusionary goals.
Without getting too much into it, I think that the special trait of Whites is the ability to hold exactly opposite emotions in exactly equal measures, stably. Most empathetic/most psychopathic. Most geniuses/most retards, relative to the population. It allows even an individual White Man to achieve things that entire villages of subhumans cannot, and even moreso for our villages. Admittedly this is kind of my thing, the quick AC shunt. the origin of the term is in the verb 'to shunt' meaning to turn away or follow a different path Paradox is how the universe operates: quantum duality, that sort of thing. Again, it's 4d Go. You let everything turn darker than black, and then in one instant the entire system cascades to the opposite. It's a dangerous gambit, granted, but almost nobody can avoid taking just one more bite of the pie.

Attached: 1465013464825.jpg (364x500, 71.01K)

Attached: do yuyu even lift.jpeg (1200x675, 56.5K)

I'm using the two interchangeably.

I'm dyslexic so don't ask me about English. Not my strong point.

Regarding digital marketing, it's very solid. Digital marketers are in very high demand right now and positions aren't being filled because they don't teach it at university as it's such a young field.

If you want to learn, look up engineered truth on YouTube and watch his digital marketing videos. He'll introduce you to a guy called Seth. Take his course. That's where I started. He'll teach you how to break into the industry. Entry level starts around 50,000k a year and only gets better.

I thought so, just making sure you weren't talking about the ability to read emotional vibrations directly as opposed to being highly able to relate to others.

Best thing to do is just allow it to flow like poetry. Did you know that when you sleep your brain will run these things over and over until it understands? Getting proper sleep will increase comprehension of things you studied.

He is basically saying Gundam newtypes are gonna exist.

praise kek

Attached: beurau-of-memetic-warefare-PIN.jpg (150x150, 32.99K)

This is called neuroception. It allows huwaito people to communicate indirectly through stigmergy. See the work of Stephen Porges for more information.

Yeah, you're right. That and the epigenetic draw from our ancestors' recent experiences. I've had to be a bit harder on myself ITL than I'd normally prefer, to match the current pace of humanity. In any case, with that whole shebang over and done with, all we have to do now is redefine empathy to the parameters that we've discussed ITT and genocide becomes compassion it actually is, by the way. Not to even mention how easy it was to get everyone ITW to direct their hatred into one place for consolidation and reflection. I don't know, I'm not 100% sure I even care at this point, to a certain extent. I almost feel like this has been too easy to constitute an actual victory. But whatever, save humanity and the world, why not. I'm already here, so we might as well finish the job. Lemons into lemonade, I'll see if we can't line up a decent challenge for the next round. I won't lie, I fingered the scale a bit on this level, but not much. It's like the one-finger spot on a bench press. Don't overthink it, I don't want to get into a diatribe about exactly how fictitious this clownworld is. You all know it already, so just, ya know, do the thing. Wake the fuck up, I'd prefer to stop my powerlevel right here. But of course we can play it however seems the most entertaining.

Attached: 3c2140c01e51fbc2cd86991867bd91fa84197e65b7f34bdf5123c0595ecdcae8.jpg (672x668, 75.88K)