Interesting way to harrass the left

- so i have this friend

- he documented all the homes and businesses with leftist political yard signs, and cars with leftist bumper stickers within his precinct and ward.

- he uses this chemical in the pics to write MAGA and Trump 2020, and Its ok to be white, on leftists owned driveways, side walks in front of their houses, and brick buildings. (Only visible when it rains)

- occasionally he carries spray paint to quickly cover leftist bumpers stickers. Simple "x"

- sometimes uses a mini super soaker to squirt paint thinner all over leftist cars

-his motto: if you can't make the left uncomfortable in your community, can you really fight a civil conflict? The culture wars are warming up, take part in the insurgency.

-not sure if he is a mad genius or nuts.

Attached: Screenshot_20180816-004219.png (720x1280 139.43 KB, 171K)

He's clearly a genius. When the inevitable YouTube video pops of him getting caught in petty vandalism, the whole English-speaking world is gonna get a massive redpill about how not-pathetic the Right-Wing Graffiti Squads are.

He's also a tech genius. I can tell because you described him noting all the places with leftist signs, but not using the public records available online that tell you how people are registered to vote and how much money they give individual candidates.

Based

Attached: ALF_Laser_Time.jpg (2805x2598, 3.21M)

its funny how their "alt right" boogiemen dont even have to show up for them to chimp out.

One can say vandalism is a savage act unwarranted without direct justification. But look at the world we live in. Communist openly calling for white genocide in white countries. Communist attacking anything not communist in the streets. I say fuck em. All traitors get the rope.

I can’t drive I am drunk, please help the fourth horseman

This is the power of autism?

You ass, just send an user to help

NEVER buy voter rolls, it creates a paper trail at the county clerk.

This is the power of someone who doesn't sit on his ass, without physically hurting whites. It's very good. Mad genius. We should let ourselves inspire.
Normies will self-censor when something becomes "uncomfortable" but doesn't interfere so much with their lives that they can't carry on.

Go back to reddit, faggot.

I feel like this thread is designed incite Google or Amazon searches for the product and get aggregate IP addresses.

If I can beat the Special Forces in street game, I am hardly a faggot. I want to meet the chief of Apache

He told me to come meet him, here I am. I can’t claim the title without his support.

genius

I have my own women chief. I am here the earn your trust and support.

it this 2011?

buying these items now puts you on a list

you know you can still use cash at a hardware store, right?

Pretty funny stuff. That guy who did the cloud with a ? still makes me laugh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x315, 21.96K)

You can stop with the moral grandstanding the police don't even care when the commies burn down stores that are still open, no one cares about setting silicone on some rotting hunk of concrete.

I think that's the point.
It's petty stuff that makes a lot of people laugh at it in a "ahah, got you" kinda way.
That sort of humor is what brings people over to our side.
Doubly so when the victims spergout and act like uncivilized apes.

I guess OP's friend is right: this is the next step in the culture war.

what are some good excuses to buy this stuff?

SOLD

i think this is what it is going to look like.

Attached: woke.png (970x547 22.13 KB, 702.14K)

Better than left-wing graffiti, though.

Calling for graffiti on Zig Forums is kind of pathetic, but planning and doing it on your own is commendable.

Carry on, faggot OP.

Attached: thinking.gif (500x345, 408.35K)

why do you live near black people … fucking disgusting

okay let us discuss tactics
1) park somewhere with a car, wait for a good moment, spray paint, drive away.

No, home depots and other hardware stores carrying all kinds of this stuff. Cash, no trail, and next time it rains, messages everywhere.

Don't need one, just buy it and pay cash. If they ask, your grandpa asked ya to buy it for him on your way over, you dont know what he is doing but are sure he is gonna make you help, then chuckle.

The beauty is it makes the left afraid to advertise their political preference. They don't want their property targeted.

Out of sight, becomes put of mind for the community at large.

Make all leftists afraid
Mala

What a fucking Nigger destroying other people's property.

yeah shlome, stealing sure is better than vandalising

Bump for not sitting on our asses

Sounds like someone wished they had thought of it first.

Who says you have to do everything over the internet, nigger? You should practice buying components for ops in multiple locations a bit spaced out. For best results, split the list and have at least two people get parts, like in the movie Shooter. You'll need this advice for when things get more "explosive."

Only one or two locations a week, and eventually, the neighborhood is covered.

a few more examples to see how well it works

Attached: coat6.jpeg (1400x1399 755.8 KB, 566.43K)