(((Michael Bloomberg))) is Dems' best bet for 2020, former Trump aide (((Lewandowksi))) says

>Former Jew York City Mayor (((Michael Bloomberg))) would pose the toughest challenge to President Trump’s re-election bid in 2020, a former Trump campaign manager said Wednesday.
>“(((Mike Bloomberg))) created tens of thousands of jobs over the course of his lifetime,” (((Lewandowski))) told reporters at a Christian Science Monitor breakfast in Washington, the New York Post reported. “That is a story the American people like – and he’s an outsider. I think it would be a very competitive race.”
topkek
>(((Lewandowski))), now an adviser to Vice President Mike Pence's Great America PAC, said the self-made billionaire was "an American success story” whose ability to self-fund would benefit his campaign. (((Bloomberg)))'s net worth is $52 billion, according to Forbes.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/16/michael-bloomberg-is-dems-best-bet-for-2020-former-trump-aide-lewandowksi-says.html

Sad thing is they are probably right but a white man, even a (((white))) man has no chance running as a Democrat

Perfect.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x354 758.74 KB, 294.15K)

Their not going to fall for this

You forgot to mark (((Trump))) for some reason.

t. kike

Too bad the Democratic nominee is going to be a strong proud black latina tranny in a wheelchair.

Fuck I hate right-wing boomers more than anything on this planet. The most retarded people and are the anti-thesis to white nationalism.

Attached: trust the plan.jpg (4032x3024, 1.33M)

I know you are but what is he?

stop fucking posting you retard

Letting your children marry Jews and even convert to Judaism is so absolutely fucking based. That's some good optics right there.

You tried, bro. I doubt they're even paying many sheckles to keep reusing those lines.

Could you possibly be any more Jewish?

Don't worry kike, we won't torture you like you've done to the goyim. But we are going to put a bullet in your head.

No really, could you be ‘’any’’ more obviously Jewish?

Looks like this board doesn’t like European keyboards, I guess it’s not kosher enough.

with AIDS and down syndrome

I can sense the excitement from Evangelicals.

That might win back a bit of support.. but the problem is the rest of the party.

That sounds like a boomer post to me.
You seem out of touch.

Why are some Whites so fucking blind?

Attached: 1322259941001.jpg (456x337, 136.48K)

So hes a soggy kneed asshole who want women to assume their position as baby makers and nothing more?

He isn't their best chance at all. Lewandowski is a kiked up faggot and is trying to put the idea in democratic voters that moving away from israel is bad.

Not in the least. The democratic base doesn't give a shit about israel anymore. Nominating some legacy jew in an attempt to stamp that out isn't going to work.

Satan trips confirm he's a jew

this

go back to argentina X'D

>Sad thing is they are probably right but a white man, even a (((white))) man has no chance running as a Democrat
They'll lose no matter who they run. If they run a white, we mock them for needing the white man to win races, if they don't one major group wont vote for them (if a spic, nogs wont vote, if a nog, spics wont vote). Either way the get smashed.

If that's their best, they're fucked.

Attached: Excellent.jpg (625x770, 116.88K)

kill yourself

Try again.

Bot?