FALSE FLAG ALERT: National March Against Far-Left Violence

I was just tipped off lurking in some communist shitholes that a couple of commies set up a fake site selling fake "fascist" merch, which they are using to dox the purchasers. You can already see on the website, they've started publishing names/addresses of people who tried to buy their "shirt". THIS IS A SCAM. The website should be reported. The fraudulent Facebook accounts should be reported. These people should be mercilessly bullied.

I would appreciate if people would spread the word beyond infinitychan.

THE FRAUDULENT FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS: which should be reported for violating the TOS
facebook.com/mark.sahady.1
facebook.com/jen.loh.773

THE WEBSITE:
nationalmarchagainstfarleftviolence.com/

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1228x1336, 157.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/MarchAgainstFarLeftViolence/
facebook.com/ma…
facebook.com/je…
facebook.com/denverantifa/
archive.li/XWqBb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice that you're raising awareness, but honestly you have to be pretty dumb to buy this kind of stuff from an untrusted source. You can shit on muh ecelebs all you want, but people like MM will not betray me when I buy their fashy merch.

facebook.com/MarchAgainstFarLeftViolence/

This is their official facebook site. Again, a severe violation of the TOS setting up a fake political march with the intent of doxing political opponents.

It'd be a real shame if someone started doxing leftists and ordering them "shirts" :^)

SLIDE THREAD. SAGED AND REPORTED

Itll probably be a big nothing like UTR2.

You can tell they made it just by how shitty it is.

Why do you need anything like this? Only retarded manchildren run around with pictures on their shirts, imo. Just go to our local retailer and pick up a nice black shirt : )

What’s it sliding? Do you know what a slide thread is? You didn’t sage.

you're right about it being immature, but sometimes it can create a fun irl shitposting opportunity. Plus you can dogwhistle to fellow fashy goys. Most people don't always wear nice shirts, a fun t-shirt has its place.

Attached: aaruSMJ.jpg.png (675x808, 29.77K)

Bump

OP might be right

whats the slide for ????

seems pretty clear on the cause

Streisand effect is not only slide. Its super slide

antifa is training hard goys

Attached: 1534459579974.jpg (623x818, 246.16K)

Go fuck yourself cunt.

I'm shaking in my boots user.

After checking out the facebook accounts I found that only one of them was actually online. The short version is he appears to be on the level, but is a fucking retard.

Doxx you, of course.

This has to be a joke.

you could report them to the FBI as terrorists next time an antifa attack happens within a state of their residences

Haven't read this thread yet, but my first thought was to buy under the names we've already pulled from antifa itself. Let the faggots dox each other.

100X this

I try to make my own, but Zazzle is still fucking with me.

Fun crossover thread!

That's a pretty good idea tbh. Does anyone have the list?

Then put in the doxxed Antifa peoples information. Or just go to a local blm page and watch them start flame wars with dumb niggers.

Adding other antifas is too obvious. If you want to be smart about this, add shitlibs you know of irl

No way this is legit

ARCHIVE THE LINK
DO NOT POST DIRECT LINKS RETARD

They're not going to know every single antifag we submit. And I don't know about you, but I don't know any unironic marxoteens IRL to send in anyway.

Should have put this is in one post but what is so bad about doxing someone? Cool, you know my name and address, what are you going to do teepee a tree in my lawn? Tell everyone who already knows what an evil nazi I am how much of an evil nazi I am?

That’s rather amusing

Antifags have proven time and time again that they're okay with dishonest violence. If they surprise you while you're sleeping in the middle of the night even piss-weak faggots could present a serious threat to your bodily safety. Even if you've got a gun under your pillow and lightning-fast reflexes, they could just set your house on fire without you waking up til it's too late.

Yeah I remember you IOTBW guy. I think people would generally run into this issue when trying to make their own stuff via a service, with how pozzed all companies are nowadays. I think I might be satisfied with buying MurdochMurdoch t-shirts, although shipping is a bit expensive outside the US. Wish they would have an European alternative

Not everyone can afford to be an open nazi. Antifags have proven many times that harassing your employer/school can get you fired for being a rayycisst. Being doxxed by them could be very dangerous, if not on a physical level

True. I wore my Back to back WW champs shirt in Paris when I was there. Fuck the tragedy of it all makes me wish I didn't though.

HANG THEM AT EVENT

TRIGGER ZIONISTS LARPING AND CONTROLING THE RIGHT

Attached: FIRE WITH FIRE.jpg (1139x1497, 84.96K)

What I wouldn't do to get into a fight by myself in the mountains with all of them.

How naive.

Defeatist ass niggas

On the contrary, you'd have to be "pretty dumb" to consider any e-celeb or anonymous online vendor, to be a "trusted source".
You're a fucking idiot, or a child. This is exactly the kind of naivety I'm referring to.
You trust these characters, based on nothing but their words.
Despite warning upon warning, you have learned nothing.

All we gotta do is create some bogus commie site or make a bunch of fake orders using antifags names and addresses

Hilarious.
Look at all those weak, effeminate beta soy boys.
The understanding with which the far-left, and the jew, manipulates gullible and naive right-identifying men, is admirable.
They understand precisely how to craft viral media in such a way that their enemies and victims will act as the agents of dissemination. It's brilliant and really helps to illuminate why the jews consider right-wingers to be low IQ "cattle".
I'm willing to bet that most of you, if you read this far, still have no fucking clue what I'm even referring to, right?
Good Goyim, never change.
Do you want to stay Good Goyim, or is your ego strong enough to sustain the turmoil of having your beliefs rocked? Are you even capable of becoming a BAD GOY?
Let me spell it out in really simple language and see if you're able to handle it. Most of you will not be able to. You will squirm, seethe with rage, lash out, insult, abuse, accuse of being a jew and so on. Those bright few, a handful, perhaps even a solitary young man out of all true right-leaning Whites reading this, if I reach one man and help him see the truth of his manipulation, it will have been worth it.
So let's get to the point:
THE JEW POSES PHOTOGRAPHS LIKE THIS, WITH LAUGHABLY RIDICULOUS CHARACTERS, WHO ACT IN STEREOTYPICAL 'CUCKED' FASHION, WHO APPEAR LIKE CARICATURES OF A REDDIT LEFTIST - FOR THE PRECISE PURPOSE OF CREATING MOCKERY-APPEAL
Then they toss the tweet/post/video/mainstream news article/television interview yes even the top names use this technique in among the right, usually with some bait like 'wow, would you look what these dumb leftists said! lol'
The moment you view it uncritically, and allow the content to modulate your emotions - to cause you amusement - to cause you schadenfreude - to feel superior to the 'weak, cucked, stupid, PC lefties', the moment your emotions are controlled by the jew's content, you have lost.
You have become a tool of the jew, as you nurture the tingling in your tummy, as you quickly hit "SHARE" and spread the meme, article, video or whatever to your friends, you have been harnessed as a meme vector - a beast of burden for the digital age, carrying that jew's propaganda through defensive lines and directly into the minds of your contacts.
And the best part? YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE YOU'RE BEING USED.
tl;dr this photo was staged, this 'antifa' group is nothing but a state-run operation, they're going out of their way to look 'cucked' and 'soy', they're DOING IT ON PURPOSE TO TRIGGER YOU.
This is REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY.
By doing this over and over again, by broadcasting a screaming actress on her knees as Trump is elected, then implying that this is the "typical left-winger", the mortal enemies of the White race are rendered "harmless".
After all, how could a bunch of SOYS and SISSIES and TRIGGERED TUMBLRINAS who can't handle reality without bursting into tears, collapsing on the ground, or screaming "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" - how could SUCH RIDICULOUS AND WEAK PEOPLE ever hope to commit WHITE GENOCIDE?
This is the thought the jew is stamping in your brain.
As the water goes for the slow boil, you sit like the frog thinking "it's fine - they're not capable of Whtie genocide, look at them, they're soy, they're fat and triggered, he he he, everything is fine XD''.
WAKE UP! THIS IS BLACK PROPAGANDA.

sage because op works for the jews
the only purpose of this thread is to stoke insecurity
related
(OP)
>facebook.com/ma…
>facebook.com/je…
they are not the real organizers if you ask me, why would they dox themselves.
picture is the linked website

Attached: Give_Ireland_Back_To_The_Irish.webm (2010x8539 9.2 MB, 600.29K)

What should we do?

pussies

Attached: Untitled.jpg (709x814, 155.4K)

facebook.com/denverantifa/
laughing stock of queers even on the kikebook

They could but they won’t and if they did hopefully it would wake faggots up to take action against them and (((everyone))) who enables them.

I do understand to why there could be negative consequences but I can’t see how anyone would get fired for donating to a cause called “march against violence”.

If you are that replaceable wear they'll get rid of you over your political beliefs maybe you should be working harder to be a more valuable asset to your company.

Their page is satire niggers. I know it’s hard to tell the difference but the Dr Seuss quote is a pretty dead giveaway

Anyone who fell for this is a moron, its so unsubtle, you can tell its not genuine.

So we sign up our left-leaning frienemies and profit.

it's nonetheless accurate of the faggots that make-up antifa

Please come to our websites so we can record your IPs
A you shouldn't go there and
B you should use a VPN and more perhaps virtual machine if you do.
C I bet they shit themselves when they see the demographics and #s who come to their shill sites.

or look at the website like this kek

Attached: The Q.png (566x536, 69.68K)

all of these are red fucking flags so if im supposed to save retards from doxxing themselves to literal leftist jews
then what the fuck do i do with the limited spare time I HAVE LEFT after spending ALL OF IT defending idiots?

We will warn them
And they will not listen
let them fall

All of them are out of shape.
All of them show clear signs of low T levels.
All of them are unconfident you can see it both in posture and in the pose.

Get fit.
Get hard.

Attached: Leftypol Think They Hard.gif (500x211, 955.73K)

Remember those three arrows. It's a logo the ANTIFAGS have been adopting to sttay crypto.

Get lost pussy. We are committed to our cause.

Even CEOs get into deep shit over tine politically incorrect things. You have no idea what you're talking about. It's very easy to get fucked working for a large corporation or the state. I'm not even speaking for myself here

This is not what you'll get fired for. Knowing your dox, they will dig up other stuff you might have said, or just make something up

Attached: Screenshot_20180817_062918.png (656x803, 507.07K)

Christopher Yonts
[email protected]
517 Chesterton Ave.
Belmont, CA 94002

Christopher Trinh
[email protected]
22731 Jubilo Place
Lake Forest, California 92630

Patty Pittman
[email protected]
P.O. Box 102
West Paris, Maine 04289
207-595-7235

Rene S. Hollan
[email protected]
5918 123rd Ave. NE Unit A
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
(858) 537-7246

Michael
[email protected]
2001 W Hickory St
Denton TX 76201

Brenda L Collins
[email protected]
1851 Geranium Way
Tracy, CA 95376

Marcel Lavigne
[email protected]
4280 Marzo St.
San Diego, CA 92154

Fred and Elizabeth Angel
[email protected]
745 J St.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Brian Matlock
[email protected]
2145 Florentine Way
Tracy CA 95376

Kenneth Hutton
[email protected]

Leland Kidd
[email protected]
2114 Wiltshire Dr
New Braunfels TX 78130

Elliott DiMarco
319 Maple St
Needham, MA 02492

Stephen Provost
[email protected]
2366 Tilden Way.
Henderson, NV 89074

Sandra Lane Culbertson
[email protected]
2688 Arthurs Ct.
Clarksville, TN 37040

Devon Hughes
[email protected]
577 Mount Washington Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90065-3146

Jared Large
[email protected]
26 Dayton St.
Worcester, MA 01609
860-949-0446

Jason Dwyer
[email protected]
87 Ann Vinal Rd.
Scituate, MA 02066
781-267-9132

Joe Nieters
[email protected]
3251 Bagnell Dam Blvd. # 107
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Frank Henderson
[email protected]
1313 Linden St
Boston, MA

Wayne Coates
[email protected]

James Galleguillos
[email protected]
1545 Jackson Ave
Ben Lomond Ca 95005
831-332-3390

Brenda Collins
[email protected]
1851 Geranium Way
Tracy, CA 95376
209-597-5321

Linda Tesauro
[email protected]
747 SE Tampa St
Camas WA 98607
360-608-2235

Jake Blair
[email protected]

Jeff Perkins
[email protected]
Austin Texas 73301

Jeff James
[email protected]
111 Cummings Street
Abingdon, Virginia 24210

Jack Frank
[email protected]
316 Elmwood Ave.
Buffalo, NY 14222

Steve Baker
[email protected]
P.O. Box 7324
Alexandria, VA 22307
540-359-0291

Jamie Johnson
[email protected]
603 Granada Way
Charleston, WV 25304

Shaun Benson
[email protected]
4801 West 50th St
Edina, MN 55343

Josh McDowell
[email protected]
P.O. Box 643
Morgantown, WV 26505

Thomas Ryan
[email protected]
704 Sumner Ave.
Springfield, Massachusetts 01108

Ryan Berner
[email protected]
12909 Wedding dr
Manir, Texas 78653
512-748-2998

Chris Dore
[email protected]
Austin Texas 78703

Angela Stevenson
[email protected]
3044 Lawn Oak
Orange, Texas 77632

Jim Dickinson
[email protected]

Amy Lee
[email protected]
971 Parkview Drive
Garner NC 27529

Will Smith
[email protected]

Joe Lambert
[email protected]

Dan Steele
[email protected]
105 Cleveland Ave
San Jose CA 95128

archive.li/XWqBb

>(((Kelly Weill)))

You should be shot for unironically using the term "fashy".

Attached: disgusting.png (471x466, 360.67K)

Infinitely better than "thicc."

Attached: 1144c834-1042-41fe-a60e-4a21c7167bbf.jpg (1278x730, 111.77K)

That shirt graphic is a nice graphic. Someone should steal it and actually make shirts for everyone - take that that image back and use it against them.

Why not start buying their merch as anti-whites and kikes?

Well, yeah, you dumb nigger. BUGS did the same thing. Thanks for the wall of text for obvious shit though.