Two Reasons the AR-15 Will Continue to Be America’s Rifle!

Two Reasons the AR-15 Will Continue to Be America’s Rifle!
The AR-15 rifle has been the battered stepchild of politicians and anti-gun people for decades yet the popularity of this platform for men and women of all ages is growing like a well-fed baby.
This AR firearm platform is a Cinderella story happening right before our eyes. In our gun-love-story, Cinderella’s glass shoe is a nickel boron bolt carrier group. The Prince in the great looking carriage in our story is an FDE Kryptec Cerakoted rifle chambered in an exotic round with a custom suppressor. Why do I feel this Cinderella AR-15 story will continue to grow and prosper (unless something drastic happens, like a November Blue Wave?)
Two reasons: The AR-15 is the most versatile weapon on the planet, and it is easily customized and upgraded for any size, shape, age person.
So many Americans are passionate about AR-15 firearms, that the popularity is growing in spite of the bad press, lying politicians, and a corrupt media.
The AR-15 platform is being used by so many people for so many purposes, it’s no wonder it’s so popular.

Personally, I love to predator hunt with my 5.56 NATO AR rifle with a fixed 3.5 Trijicon ACOG optic and an Aimpoint T-1 red dot offset. My favorite deer stand hunting rig is my 6.5 Grendel AR-15 with a Sightmark 3-18×44 FFP optic. Hog hunting with a 6.5 Grendel or 300 Blackout with Pulsar thermal or Pulsar NV optics are popular set ups, too. The latest 224 Valkyrie chambered AR-15 rifles are becoming very popular with prairie dog and small varmint hunters. The 458 SOCOM could be a short-range big game rifle with a nice quality 1-4×24 illuminated optic.
My 5.56 NATO rifle also doubles as a self-defense rifle. The .223 Wylde chambered upper makes a great competition set up.
People from all walks of life also build rifles just for the entertainment of building a rifle. You don’t have to be trained gunsmith to put together a great AR-15.
There’s also the comfort factor adding to the demand for this weapon system. This is a great firearm for the tentative-at-heart to use as the range for plinking, or general training. The options are endless.
So, when an ignorant politician or hyper-partisan talking-head tells you your AR-15 is only for killing, smile, laugh, and go ahead and yell at the TV. Shake it off because it only illustrates their ignorance or hidden agenda.
The AR-15 is an amazing platform. But that’s only half the story.
AR-15 Rifles are Upgradable & Customizable

ammoland.com/2018/08/two-reasons-the-ar-15-will-continue-to-be-americas-rifle/

Attached: wzoJzwxX7J9ZeamNQKFmrYkseLlPg3i-xa4vibj7Igk.jpg (3017x2011 266.46 KB, 408.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ar15/
archive.fo/Nnm6q
tracking-point.com/weapons/mi8-ar10-7-62-caliber-rifle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be happy all you need is a rifle and a dog

Attached: 8yc2sokx7tcz.jpg (3264x2853, 666.01K)

The FAL is and was the superior rifle.

I literally cant find a puppy for under 1000 bucks, and the only dogs the shelters have are pitbulls.

Not really, superior doesn't always mean what you think it does, sometimes it could simply mean the right tool for the job and so far the AR-15 has proven to be basically one of these most versatile rifles out there. Is it the best job for everything? Of course not, but it's far far surpassed the AK's at this point

Can confirm. Have neither and am not happy

Attached: DOOT.webm (1280x720, 2.31M)

THIS MACHINE KILLS COMMIES

Attached: sig cute.jpg (735x980, 232.12K)

With a good FAL you can hit and single shot kill your target at 900+ yards. And if you are out of ammo you can still club them to the stone age. AR is a lot easier to handle and operate but if you are innawoods and you do not mantain it properly it will not last for long.

I have heard from a possibly reliable source that the Army does plan to move forward to convert to a 6.5mm intermediate. Expect M855 surplus to dry up eventually. Though that could be years.

That's a nice pupper.

Attached: girl and dog.mp4 (480x360, 1.65M)

The Las Vegas shooting showed the ineffectiveness of the 5.56 round. Had the shooter been shooting 7.62 rifles the body count would have been much higher.

Labs make great pets, and highly protective of children. They'll even save kids from drowning.

Wolf makes reliable, cheap ammo for rifles and pistols.

Attached: 46155_1.jpg (500x388, 28.05K)

or used hunting ammo instead of FMJ bullets that would just go right through individuals.

But muh reloading.

Oy, you are as a bad goy as me. I had the same thought about the caliber of choice.

All turns are the right turns if they get you where you’re going

It really only is good for the engagement ranges you would expect in close urban combat. Anything that requires energy retention its not worth it.

Everything I have saved from Zig Forums seems to be out of date and incomplete. Is there a modern standard repository of gun information now? Something to describe use cases, types of ammunition (and casing), and modern prices for guns, optics, suppressors, and the like?

Fuck that. I wanna legal full auto grenade launcher.

hate to say it but for the AR
reddit.com/r/ar15/

That is why the best weapon for a stunt like that in Vegas is still the MG or the M60. If you are a weapons dealer and you want to make such a mess you know how. Sorry for derailing.

5.56 is superior to .308 sorry not sorry.
Carry each around for a week with full compliments of ammo. Also you will never shoot past 300 yards so it’s pointless.
FAL is sexy sure, but it’s not modular and as easily maintained as an AR by any stretch, and any argum not to this means that you have never shot or cleaned either.

Attached: Defender_Round.jpg (1280x620, 98.71K)

I wrote a bunch of shit. But I deleted it, and I'm saying this instead:
What the hell are you asking questions for? Have you fucking bought a gun at all? Did you go for a good brand? What type? Did you get a shotgun, a 22, a Glock, a hipoint, an AR? What's your goal here? Don't chase specs. They're an illusion. "I want the best steak!" No you don't. You want the one that is the kind you like. Or, "I want the fastest computer". No you don't, you want the one that you're fastest using (which might be, for example, an iPad, not an i9(NSA Nsyde (tm))).

Lake city 62 grain green tip steel core perpetrator master race reporting in

Attached: WTF nsa.PNG (980x735 294.17 KB, 188.24K)

is shorter better?

Attached: wcrvfmn50hg11.jpg (3886x2914, 960.8K)

5.56 is garbage and the military is moving away from it. .308 is far superior against modern armor.

Attached: Capture.PNG (537x227, 22.1K)

Only if it's got girth.

Attached: Short_Long_Guns.jpg (1600x1078, 1.37M)

not for 5.56 NATO

James Hodgkinson - Used 7.62 in a semi automatic rifle.
Shooting from cover/concealment with the element of surprise into a wide open baseball field at elderly boomers from a supported position.

ZERO KILLS

Anders "Commie Killer" Breivik - Used 5.56 in a semi automatic rifle.
Fighting through a dense jungle like island environment single handily killed close to 100 communists.

5.56 is the clear winner.

Attached: article-2018148-0D227EF300000578-119_634x506.jpg (2000x1310 1.88 MB, 438.72K)

Is there a simplistic, easy as fuck version to build?

Attached: 3a87d6c452342c23343a638f1e84042b.jpg (736x432, 23.5K)

By that logic, .22 is the deadlier than .300 BLACKEDout and .223. Anders did it on an island where response times would be delayed as shit, so even if he used some glorified pellet gun caliber or a slow, fuckhuge break action brush gun, he still would've at least hit 30 dead.

If you want cartridge data look at the websites of manufacturers. They often have reloading data for their products. That or you have to buy a new hardcover reloading manual.

Yeah let’ walk into an obvious trap

AR-15's are easy to take apart. there's only like 6 main pieces and you can take it all apart without a screwdriver. don't take the lower receiver/ trigger apart unless you know what your doing, that requires screws and there's springs and shit that will go flying everywhere, everything else is dead simple.

Shorter is a consumerist meme. I highly recommend you look into the original 20" variant's effectiveness - ie. 5.56 velocity and terminal ballistics/expectation to fragment or tumble upon impact compared to shorter lengths. Personally, I wouldn't go less than 16" but 20" is absolutely ideal.

Availability of common parts and ammunition makes the AR platform superior in this country.

Fucking this. Fudds who scream muh 30 caliber holes! never had to hump ammo any appreciable distance. As much as I liked the M240G, humping 7.62 sucked.

SAPI plates are multi hit rated against either of them shit head. Besides 5.56 has a better chance of penetrating AR500 steel than 7.62.

He used FMJ 7.62x39. Less velocity than x51. FMJ is subpar for people even more so if the bullet design is closer to the old soviet M43 design rather than the Yugo M67 which was more successful at expending kinetic energy in its target. Most cheap import ammo is identical to the latter as far as i know. The dude also couldnt shoot worth a fuck anyways. On top of that the victims were at trauma centers within minutes.

Attached: KIMG0076.JPG (1920x1080, 842.96K)

Weak ops

Well that’s great. I am not New York

I'm a poor NEET with pic related. There is no excuse for not being armed.

Attached: doxmeFBI.jpg (4128x3096, 522.62K)

This is why the AR is so great in America. Maybe in Belgium FAR is the right choice? But who lives there? Just that one FAR salesman that's who.

Heil brother. What's the make on the Carbine?

Roughly half the people who post here are believed to be unarmed noguns Eurocuck slaves and subjects.

All we can do is to hope the muslims kick the dirt over their graves of cultural suicide quickly.

Attached: 1522915484537.jpg (640x632, 49.33K)

dawww user
That's a good doggy. Lil'guy gonna fetch you some carcasses.

Now what would happen if that were a pitbull or rot?

BULL TERRIERS ARE ANCIENT CELTIC DOGGO
There isn't a whiter dogfriend.

Attached: irish-terrier.jpg (350x274, 71.6K)

Attached: yum.jpg (1600x869, 104.03K)

Attached: disabledpepe.jpg (880x640, 55.74K)

CONUS = AR platform
Asscrackistan = AK

But in the US if you go with something not AR for a battle carbine or rifle make sure it is in a common caliber such as 5.56, 7.62x39, or 7.62x51. Sorry slavboos but 5.45 isn't common enough. One tip though, keep a few boxes of unicorn calibers on hand for barter. Even if you don't own any gats for it.

They're the niggers of the dog world.

yep

see:
archive.fo/Nnm6q

(there are better sources, but this will probably dumb it down enough that you will get it)

Get Creed.

Attached: Mariah.jpg (1500x869, 182.41K)

Well your the nigger of the nigger world.

Attached: Tator.jpeg (512x341, 16.5K)

of it's any indication with the way this (((board))) is going buy as much ammo as you can now

You can do it if you anneal.

My problem is that I’m a worthless piece of shit who could never afford a good gun, but I always find guns that I really fucking want.
tracking-point.com/weapons/mi8-ar10-7-62-caliber-rifle/

Sounds like a nigger, looks like a nigger, acts like a nigger.
To deny a breed of dog has obtained the same characteristics of a nigger through selective breeding is to deny the existence of race and sex.

There's a reason soft mouth dogs were bred.
There's a reason soft mouth dogs are used around children.

prices have come down a lot

Attached: have it in 7 days.jpg (1047x569, 106.9K)

omg that webm - I have my headphones on loud

why is the AR-15 so tacticool

556 is for wounding, 308 for killing

I laugh at getting called punk, I am sitting right here.

enjoy your jams

I wish I owned a FAL, the gun made to kill commies.

Attached: 1512244794300.jpg (1920x1080, 289.15K)

you need a his and hers combo

Attached: 1533951423617.jpg (1440x1049, 1.05M)

>>>/reddit/
waste of trips

Attached: wew.png (636x397, 164.38K)

FALs have gotten expensive and I wouldn't trust the new manufactured ones from DSA. You're probably better off getting a PTR 91 G3 clone if you don't want an M1A. The magazines are dirt cheap too compared to the FAL.

Attached: 719007545_4.jpg (640x480 8.54 KB, 2.48M)

never fired and only dropped once, sounds like a good deal

delete this shit webm

Don't mount a scope to the handguard. Instead get a single unit scope mount with a forward offset and mount it on the receiver only.

I thought the his/hers combo was an AR-15 for both, and then the man also carries a rifle chambered in .308 or Creedmoor while the woman carries the spotter’s gear.

Cody Wilson just may find a way to really bring the prices down. Right now, it's not that common to have a Ghost Gunner, but eventually the Ghost Gunner could be useful for turning cheaper parts into functional ones. Right now it's all about the "ghost" and the lower and all that, I know. But what if you could get a machine like the GG to handle, say, a 60% part? Or even a 40% part? And suppose the bits are pretty economical, wear & tear & repair are too? We might see most guns for 50% the current best price.

And Creed is for winning. and 30-06 is for SHTF reloading

But I'm hoping for 10% the current best price. I think it's bullshit, the prices we're paying. For that $430 you can get a fucking iPad and the fucking pencil. Literally a fucking multi-core engineering marvel, with all kinds of crazy shit going on (yes, it's the base model). A gun isn't fucking innovative. Guns aren't high tech. They're very annoying in this respect. They SHOULD BE HIGH TECH BY FUCKING NOW!!!!!

What is this crap about ammo not having selectable velocity? What is this crap about not having a digital auto- final trigger (basically waiting automatically to take the shot, when the hand is detected steadiest)? And why the everlasting hell isn't it typical to have a target tracking system? This ain't the fucking 1700's. But that's the fucking tech we have. BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT, MAN, BULLSHIT!!!

CARS ARE FUCKING DRIVING THEMSELVES NOW!

Nigger detected

Yeah, you can't defend yourself with an iPad, ya git.

Guns are also steel, unlike your plastic shit.

Agreed op, I love mine

just for you user

Attached: tibhxsrt84c01.jpg (3186x2294, 760.29K)

FAL-chan is best girl.

Attached: Fal.full.1161605.jpg (700x715, 272.83K)

Nice presentation, nigger.

I'm saying guns are overpriced, that's all. Way too fucking overpriced.

YOU CAN BUY A WHOLE AUTOMOBILE, A LITERAL TRANSPORTATION MARVEL, USED FOR $5K, AND IT WON'T SUCK!!!!

A gun is less sophisticated. At least, small arms all are. All of them. Even the fanciest thing out there, the Kriss Vector, which has a lovely homage to the Luger, in my opinion, but it's bullshit, fucking BULLSHIT how much they charge for guns.

I'm not dissing your gun either. But this is an assfucking.

Don't be a little fucker, explain what the hell you posted, you absolute buggering of anus dickwad.

You know that hardened steel isn't cheap, right?

Well, most guns don't cost 5k either, and a shitty bugmobile isn't anywhere on the same level of precision a gun is required to be.
Also:
Good luck finding a good quality new production car under 10k.

Cucked ATF registered SBR AR with Hera Arms grip (retarded but cool) and a special muzzle device whose name I forgot.

And you can have a gun for about 1K, and it won't suck.

All high tech firearms are in the hands of those in the military and those with power; Even then you have to realize that man portable weaponry are the LCD of the ever growing arms race. You're also insane to think any current year government would allow manufacturers to ever release current tech to the public without it being outdated by at least 5 generations and with most functions removed.

Where the fuck do you think we are? The answer is always the jews

Attached: 21ea1813d81c8e0b35a082000f7ee6b6160cb9b014c548b46949652ee44c1b81.jpg (2048x2031, 875.39K)

A home-printer costs you 50$.
Go visit a factory. They sometimes got printers on the assembly lines to print out labels for products. Those cost 2000$ or more.
What's the diference? They both squiggle ink on a piece of paper.

The difference is that your home printer will be used 3 or 4 times a week and break down after 3 years.
An assembly line works 20 hours per day.
It will do so for about 10 years.
And prints 2000 times everyday.

The diference in price is on what you don't see: the robustness and resistance. You can buy a cheap printer, risk it going bust at the wrong time. 3 hour downtime to swap it? You just lost 15.000$.

Now look at your gun. Sure, you can get a 120$ rifle off Jamal. 3 second downtime when it jams? You just your life.

Don't toy with gun robustness, user.

The next idea of weapon tech is power armor, and we better hope that shit is available commercially.

The AK is a superior platform.

Attached: only_good_thing_the_gommies_made.jpg (720x373, 45.04K)

That is why the AK 12 and all newer adopted rifles are nothing like the original commie piece of shit, kek.

hodgkinson was inept, emotional, and quickly engaged by trained officers. breivik carefully planned, trained, and selected his killing field, which was an island full of defenseless kids. This is a terrible comparison user, not even close.

Kek. Is that lead poisoning warning for real.

somebody please provide sauce for this video. this guy is fucking funny, even though I'm left handed.

Does it make you mad my women are hotter than yours?

Look around on ZuccBook for people offering free doggos from a litter that have not been sold and need a home.
I recently got two English pointers from this.

Attached: 1520878520355.png (529x487, 304.3K)

Dumb or just pretending?

Wrong, flying technicals are the future of white warfare.

The AR-18 is objectively better.

This. Saigas are money sinks.

cookie cutter muzzle break/linear compensator