We are reaching levels of Psy Ops previously unheard of

Child molesting, shit skinned, Muslim terrorist, released on 20k bail, which equals absolutely nothing but a signature and then authorities bulldozed the compound, and all evidence.
Normally, this would be memory holed in a few months, not a few days.
FBI / CIA training ground?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-16/new-mexico-jihad-compound-mysteriously-destroyed-authorities

Attached: siraj wahhaj_0.jpg (890x619, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KogTt
enotes.com/homework-help/brave-new-world-what-soma-can-compared-prozac-177079
huxley.net/soma/somaquote.html
pedophilesdownunder.com/
wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network
crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The injustice is truly horrifying. How is this allowed to happen!?

Maybe a blacksite where tgey film beheadings and whatnot on behalf of syria

Archived, just in case this gets memory holed, even further.
archive.is/KogTt

I would guess that the bureau and LaCia wouldnt be that sloppy as to have their ops observed by any of the media unless its propaganda for destabilization against said agencies

How is this a previously unheard of psy-op? Memoryholing shit is the oldest trick in the book. Like literally B.C.E. shit.

I'm talking about the amount of time it took them to memoryhole it.
They usually wait until things cool off.
Now, they are out within a few days to bulldoze the evidence.
It's an accelerated memoryholing.
Also, I tried to post the link on facebook. It was taken down as "spam" within 5 minutes.
A very quick way to shoah this to normies.

Qt this point, I'm not surprised it got memoryholed.

Because they are connected to virtually every major leftist NGO, that's why.

Some mainstream "news" sites talking about it:
Here's pics of Snopes' hot take. Being fork-tongued kikes as always.
Heavy also ran an article
Judge Sarah Backus: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
heavy.com/news/2018/08/judge-sarah-backus/
archive.is/eKax7
Three of the facts are "she's getting threats; she's the real victim" and one fact is "this is Republicans' fault"
Kikebart is still reporting on it and snooping around.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/16/muslim-compound-murder-suspect-lived-u-s-illegally-20-years/
archive.fo/lJ4yC

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (737x243 22.16 KB, 35.38K)

It could have been.
I remember seeing a video on youtube, with kids running around and killing people in what looked like a run down old building screaming about Allah's Snack bar.
The whole thing stinks to high heaven, in my personal opinion. There's far more going on, than what is being presented to the public. They even tried to "Jesus wash / White wash" the incident, by having them talk about killing for Jesus. I'm calling bullshit on the whole thing. Liberal judge doesn't even give a fuck about a dead baby lets them out on no bail, then has the evidence bulldozed. Yeah, something stinks and it's not just our justice system.

Terrorism is peace, instead of "War is Peace".
Illegal is the new oppressed.
This is a fucking Orwellian and Huxley inspired shit show. What Orwell feared were those who would ban books. What Huxley feared was that there would be no reason to ban a book, for there would be no one who wanted to read one. Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egotism. Orwell feared that the truth would be concealed from us. Huxley feared the truth would be drowned in a sea of irrelevance. Orwell feared we would become a captive culture. Huxley feared we would become a trivial culture, preoccupied with some equivalent of the feelies, the orgy porgy, and the centrifugal bumblepuppy. As Huxley remarked in Brave New World Revisited, the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions."
Unfortunately, they haven't created Soma, as of yet.

Probably something like this. Something I think is a coincidence is that Craig Sawyer guy or something popped up before this came out. Everything coming out now is with alien threaths (Mexico border/Muslim terrorist) and children. Maybe its just a weird coincidence but k.

This only confirms what I was thinking because of the dmg control. I think another part is also feeding people shit till they are fed up and actually do something starting a civil war or giving (((them))) another excuse to make someone look bad again for their agenda.

JSOC has been known to train terrorists in the nevada desert so it is a possibility. It's fun to know about it but what could you do about it?

You need to accept that we are fighting evil and plan accordingly.

Ah, Brave New World Revisited. Highly recommended reading. I actually prefer that book to BNW and 1984. Don't often hear it mentioned, seems far too few have read it.

Muslim Compound Murder Suspect Lived in U.S. Illegally for 20 Years

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 429.33K)

Canary just keeled over.

Why would the CIA change up any of it's tactics on "organic, down home, old-fashioned religious extremism"? You find your patsy, funnel funds and support via wonderful locals like Paddock, let nature take it's course as the beautiful radical butterfly actually listens to the CIA when they ask, "Hey (insert oppressed minority here), wanna shoot up federal buildings?" JSOC just trains central american groups to fight the cartel, who just happen to join the cartel 6 months later. Sort of like how they trained those Iraqi soldiers, and left all that gear but who just joined ISIS as soon as they rolled in. Oh yeah and the Syrian "moderates" who also after getting training and gear from the military that just decided right before the big game against ISIS to all trade to the other team. Really makes you think.

Attached: 1160d3e4393d8bc8676d6574ff8f36c4a88a0449b8dedf9da75aa741d8810e3a.jpg (996x1095, 60.89K)

Pure Coincidence (((GOYIM)))

She's such a narcissistic SJW.

She whines about the threats on her, but doesn't see the Muslims as a threat. She cares more about herself than she does about the public.

A bunch of local schools had to do drills because of her actions.

Attached: Jl3rWWu.jpg (483x720, 86.63K)

Amen brother

Wow user, if you think about it, it's like the CIA is training the terrorists!

This shit is unacceptable

no shit sherlock

Attached: 1534513631191.png (720x955, 1.12M)

I would bet my right arm these guys are working with the feds. It fucking REEKS of it.

Except the feds pets never bite the hand of their master, they lash out at their enemies and then push an agenda.

Smartphones are soma. They can be great if used right but for your average person they're a constant disconnect from their immediate environment. They take women's narcissism to new heights with a constant drip of dopamine from an amount of attention that used to be reserved for only the most famous women. They disrupt family time and weaken the bonds of a family if left unchecked, which most people do. Even the time during the day that most people were forced to be alone with their thoughts is now gone. They're contributing to a lot of the problems we have nowadays but most people don't ever even think about them that way because they've essentially become a 5rd limb.

the fact that you're the only person I seen type this should worry you… this whole thing is so obviously going to be another WTC 93 bombing (kikes tells FBI and DA to get a Muslim to build a bomb to blame other Muslims) with a OKC 95 bombing (kikes failing to blame Palestinians so they blamed white separatists)

The fact no one has brought these event or others like it (such as the almost 10/10/2001 Mexican congress bombing or the AMIA 94 bombing) means this place is filled with retards and shills.

Btw, of course these muslims are going to be protected (if they know too much) and might even be put in protective custedy. If not, then they might be getting suicided or attacked by an "outraged american" (the latter is not so hard as this has made it to the news).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (420x420 93.25 KB, 213.98K)

No really you’re truly trash

None of that shit had all of the effects of Soma. Soma was opiate like, caused hallucinations, delusions, and distracted you from reality.
Sadly, none of the drugs you posted, have that effect.
Also, Soma wasn't physically addictive, in as much as it was mentally addictive. A escape from reality.
Sadly, valium made me sleep, as well as zoloft and klonopin, and prozac did nothing I wanted. I wanted to see unicorns and rainbows… none of those drugs do that. Soma does.

enotes.com/homework-help/brave-new-world-what-soma-can-compared-prozac-177079

huxley.net/soma/somaquote.html

If there was a Soma, I'd take it instead of the red pill… but, it doesn't, so the red pill it is.

Gross.

Because we let it.

you seem like the kind of nigger who read an embellished erowid story of an equally moorish individual ate his body weight in shrooms where things just happened on their own, man and, it was so crazy man no internal or external stimulus only hallucination man!
get the fuck out
if you actually took any of the above drugs hoping for hallucination you're a fucking 12 year old who will be back in school shortly so ask a nigger for a bag of grass and a quarter of mushrooms
promptly eat the entire quarter of mushrooms, eat a few oranges, and smoke your damn weed
you certainty wont get your dick handed to you on a silver platter
that said i knew idiots like you back in the day
always wanting more, to see some new shit you never seen before, never happy sitting around a fire bullshitting about everything and nothing
then when people start to mention depth perception changes you'll shout, to gain attention, that your cereal is moving and talking to you lol XD how random
you deserve your soma and you probably already have found it based on your attitude
sage because this guy gave me bad vibes and the tentman does not

Attached: 98hXwz4.mp4 (460x460, 589.04K)

Drugs aren't like they play out in cartoons. They're like nature. To a nigger they're mean. To a white man they can be used.

What do you think legal pot is?

babby gets tired on valium, remember?
he aint gon stay up long enough to meet the walrus

Light use puts you to sleep. Heavy use turns users into childish brats throwing tantrums. It's not really a peaceful drug for chronics.

Entry level soma.

Valium puts you to sleep. Ambien causes you to offer to take your company private at $420.

You pretty much described marijuana. Though it isn't an opiate and doesn't produce hallucinogenic effects quite like an actual hallucinogen would (like mushrooms or LSD), it can make you see things and it's also known for its pain reduction properties. It is also profoundly mentally addicting, and this is routinely downplayed and by weed activists. And that's just when you smoke it. There are now edible forms of cannabis and thc that have all of these effects magnified x100. Some of this shit will throw you into another dimension for 8-24 hours and leave you in a psychotic haze that can take weeks to come out of.

Once I was a teenage leftist listening to stupid punk rock shit. My mother said "You know you're going to join the Klan one day right?"
She's silly but I still love her.
I'm not against drugs. I'm against how they're used. If you made marijuana a felony you'd catch a lot of niggers who had rapes and assaults in their previous.
Only white people can handle their drugs and bombs.

Sure, when it's smoked. Edibles are a different beast entirely. They should honestly be classified as a separate drug and regulated heavily. We will absolutely be seeing reports of edibles laced with other drugs (likely of the MKULTRA style variety) in the next 20 years as the marijuana industry explodes.

The CIA is really slipping if they're using niggers for paramilitary training.

I'm pro-Right Wing Tripping Squads. Anything that gets you there. If you have willpower and a strong mind, you should know.

Attached: 8ch_globalist.webm (720x576, 11.5M)

I don't disagree, in fact weed was instrumental in opening my eyes to certain (((uncomfortable truths))). But the way it's used now by 99% of the population (binge watching tv shows, basically) is harmful. You have to respect it as a tool for greater insight.

This guys on point. The issue I find is people lack the willpower. They don't see it as a tool, but as an escape.
Marijuana helped my memory loss from years of contact sports. Now I can remember almost every event since I was 4 years old.
Just gotta have the right mindset.

Its not that simple.

Lol

Remember, Strozk cheated on his wife with a woman who isn't even as hot as his wife. We're not talking about geniuses.

USE MORE THAN ONE ARCHIVE SERVICE AND SAVE A LOCAL COPY DUMBOS

These Kikes. They just love killing kids dont they? Can you imagine how this could have gone down?

Attached: e5ebe8c0e8d20cd5df9c2253b21030f3ce18f87b1ef16899da464cbf4b92f471.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Shit like this happens all the time, the amount of skulduggery is getting Roman Empire tier. There is no justice or law for the transnational elements, the powerful you become the less duty and responsibility you have.

You have sos or more? She's beautiful

In my experience, whenever a dude cheats with an uglier woman than he already has, it is because ugly bitch will do sex acts the other one won't. In this case, probably sticking things in his ass.

Attached: FB_IMG_1497915361140.jpg (552x309, 20.29K)

Ambien is Zolpidem, a sleeping pill. Soma is literally a brand of the medication Carisoprodol, a muscle relaxer. Basically Huxley was talking about people abusing muscle relaxants before more modern sedatives like barbiturates and later benzodiazapenes were created.

>archive.is/KogTt
damn and I thought Canada was cucked.

Re: this thread, all alphabet agencies are purely criminal organizations and need to be dismantled.

I don't think the board is retarded. OKC and WTC 1.0 are old enough that most people have forgotten them. Fast and Furious and it's ties to Bataclan?
Old news. Mandalayy Bay is still "no motive" and basically forgotten. Even 9-11 doesn't have the mind-space it had just a decade ago.

Americans are getting battle fatigue. This kind of shit happens at least once a quarter, and we're exhausted. We are actually living 1984.

NBC news finally did some real reporting

Evil is a bullshit Christkike meme. Stop chasing ghosts and wake up to what we're really fighting. Sick, twisted, crazy, brainwashing religions (including the religion within these religions (((esotericism))).

Time to grow up
Time to man up
No more chasing spirit realms from the 8th dimension, Alex.

Attached: satan jesus.jpg (285x320, 30.09K)

Attached: youth_leader.png (1073x544, 821.67K)

Yup

And that Antifa who hit someone in the head with a bike lock also got no time. It the same thing as in the 90s the jew government able to reign however and the police and FBI just pawns.

Found you.

Attached: sdfva.png (1024x721, 461.96K)

Are you maintaining that evil did not exist in Tradition?

Why did Tyr sacrifice his hand to bind Fenris? What of Hel and the World-Snake?

why do you kikes have to steal our fucking gets? is nothing sacred to you fucking heebs?

Hmmm…tasty… maybe this means:
when "anyone" finds "any" very suspicious training place in the desert, then it could "just" start a fire and kill everyone there,
Because "Feds" will memoryhole it anyway.

Probably the shitskin is a paid operator, and his cover was blown now.

Nein. That might give Americans ideas and boldness.

This is Jordan Peterson's daughter, right?

Then you call me stupid

I’m not a Jew?

Seems correct. I see them running operations, not actually stopping criminals these days.

THIS is unacceptable, THIS is horrific and the blame leis entirely with the jews and their lugenpresse.

Attached: 1509364081198.png (477x724, 692.46K)

Old thread on this got slid real fast.

Highlights:

this

look up Fiona Barnett in aus if you haven't already, same shit happened to here, she was locked up in the basement of a military compound with other kids in the dark, women were used as breeders and then ritually sacrificed, kids were tortured and spun around on machines to fuck with their minds and memory. its all fucked and i guess whats in is in the u.s aswell

useful linksw

pedophilesdownunder.com/
wanttoknow.info/sexabuse/australian-network

crimesagainstfathers.com/australia/Forums/tabid/82/forumid/3/threadid/180/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Satan is real, not too many years ago I would have scoffed and said “That’s crazy,” but here we are.

Why are bails even a thing???

Disgusting…why can't you spoiler that shit

Nah, it's just communists and muslims. It's one county, with one short haired leftist feminist liberal judge making big headlines to demoralize people.

Watch Stephen Coughlin's red pill brief videos to get a long term, big picture idea of what they're trying to do.

It worked better in the olden days.

Don't forget that Linda Sarsour praised the father of that mudshit terrorist. This info is being buried hard.

Attached: linda-sarsour-imam-siraj-wahhaj-Getty-AP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 64.34K)

You have no idea what that word even means you faggot.

Here's a word for you. Britcuck, apologist, mongrel, goatfucker, sandnigger.

Attached: 2011100.jpg (1440x992, 903.07K)

Fucking called it.

Is this what all the shitposting is trying to slide?
That's a bit much accelerationism, I don't think that's how you make a messenger of God.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x360, 201.71K)

USA is a third world banana republic is how.

This is the most recent update on this story for anyone who is interested

Attached: lessaboutreligionmoreaboutdestruction.JPG (828x4529 39.9 KB, 1.19M)