Jewish Hate Group 'SPLC' gets Expelled from US Gov Partnership Programs -

Feds to SPLC:- GTFO and don't let the doorknob hit you in your ass

"The SPLC, under its president, Richard Cohen, has, along with the Jewish extremist hate group the ADL, been one of the fiercest critics of the Trump administration, and used Trump’s face on the front page of one of its Year in Hate review.

"Among the groups listed by the SPLC (on its Index of Hate Groups) is the ADF, a Christian legal foundation that specializes in religious-liberty cases (they also list almost any political group to the right of Karl Marx as a hate group.)

Feds are fed up with kikery
“We will not partner with groups that unfairly defame Americans for standing up for the Constitution or their faith.” (AG Jeff Sessions stated when he announced the SPLC must GTFO.)

“They [SPLC] use (their 'government partner' status) to bully and intimidate groups (that) fight for the religious freedom, the civil rights, and constitutional rights of others,” said Sessions.

The move to boot out the SPLC will affect the FBI in particular, which currently “partners” with the SPLC on “hate crimes.”

newobserveronline.com/jewish-hate-group-splc-gets-boot-from-us-federal-government-partnership-programs/

Attached: SPLC hate g.jpg (600x338, 87.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/sAPpB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cohen's SPLC has been in the news repeatedly for its YUGE stash of shekels in Offshore Bank Accounts.

Whassup with that?

Attached: SPLC makes bucks.jpg (600x336, 32.74K)

Talk shit, get hit. Better luck with your next host, SPLC.

Attached: Lesbian.png (256x256, 12.4K)

Good, now their assets need to be seized.

Obligatory wall reference to shill up this thread with drumpf-is-a-kike derailing. Polite sage.

Attached: Trump_Wall8.jpeg (1060x827, 1.01M)

I'm sure this totally has nothing to do with this

COURT DOCS: SPLC Co-Founder Accused of Trying to Molest Step-Daughter With Sex Toy

SPicLiCk BTFO

That's all fine and good, but the SPLC is not an explicit jewish supremacist institution, like, for example:
The American Israel Public Affairs Committee
The American Jewish Committee
The American Jewish Congress
The Anti-Defamation League

It took them 2 years to do this? Why didn't it happen the first week?

Don't worry, the SPLC, ADL and AIPAC keep it all off-shore just for these unforseen predicaments.

Adl has like 20 lawsuits against it and more to come. Its dead.

I am no long on a hate group watch list.
This is fantastic news.

Nice! It's about time we end the 100 year reign of this terror group.

Yeah - they keep it in Tel Aviv - that's the real offshore whore.

After all these years, Jewish Privilege on SPLC's Board - still no Blacks or Latinos or Muslims in Sight

Attached: SPLC no nigs.jpg (647x742, 73.79K)

Are the powers that be phasing out religion?

How did you all miss that?

A victory.

Attached: Crusades Trump Pope Pepe.png (618x378 538.99 KB, 3.73M)

Had they kept their mouth shut about Trump himself and stuck to merely defaming the people he farms for votes, I find it hard to believe this would have happened.

Good news for a Friday. Years ago when I was in college, these guys used to canvas the campus for donations every week. I always made a point to publicly shame them for trying to elicit donations from starving college students, and told them to go ask their billionaire donors for more money. Looks like the well just ran dry.

This kills the jew.

Oy Vey! If true.

Just like ACORN right? Nope the organization is finished. Sadly they'll just go create new organizations though.

FINALLY

They're going all in with Islam. I think I can see why. Look at the Queen in England. They give her an allowance so cute. Compare that to the King of Saudi Arabia who can do whatever he wants. I wonder if our elites want to have limited power or unlimited power?

a welcome victory

archive.is/sAPpB

Went ahead and archived it for you.

Nice try you fucking kike.

The SPLC is the one who was classifying a Christian group as a hate group, not the Feds. The Feds are now turning the tables on the SPLC and terminating its government partner status.

This is a clear blow against you fucking slimy sheeny fucks. Now eat a bullet for attempting to obfuscate that with your weak ass pilpul.

Attached: melmocksyou.PNG (531x494, 602.38K)

This is YUGE!!

Attached: fucking yids.jpg (1024x640, 143.74K)

Swamp status: Draining. Finally something to celebrate. I was wondering when Sessions was going to do something useful.

Attached: 1505615180409.jpg (736x552, 94.68K)

I can't wait to see jews starving again like they did during the Holodomor

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140.14K)

FUCK YES
No more "hale hortler" tier false flags getting taken seriously by the FBI

Attached: smug tits.jpg (774x880, 94.36K)

Attached: eb7.png (2300x999, 1.52M)

1 GOV'T
1 GENDER
1 RACE
1 RELIGION
NO BORDERS

None of what you said I'm doing is what I'm doing. It's almost like you have a story in your head and you attribute it to strangers because in reality you don't know who to aim it at but you need a target. Pleb.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12.79K)

Whoa take a look at Potok, Utter, Katzerman, or Beirich. It looks like its their first week inside a human suit and they aren't used to the controls yet.

Your reading comprehension is still zero.

Go away shill you became too obvious so now are just resorting to mass insult

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Attached: e53c96e52685dde660f228a541b91d0d03bc8fe5985ac54b65eed7c9a8ad4460.jpg (149x193, 29.45K)

Good, now for the ADL and AIPAC.

You are not fooling anyone with two brain cells to rub together you fucking cunt.

IDK to me they all look like its their first week inside a human suit…fuck, those are some ugly fucking trolls.

KEKKED steadily, user.
FUCK THESE FUCKING SHADOWBANNING SHEKELGRABBING RATFACED HOOKNOSED CHILD MOLESTING KIKE FUCKS
GET READY FOR THE OVEN

Attached: Ben-Garrison1.jpg (1068x700 275.59 KB, 401.27K)

What about that image gives it away as homosexual?

Attached: 1516236054641.jpg (422x600, 97K)

Attached: 1517368432985.jpg (819x492, 153.15K)

not even beta israelis ?

I guess it is time to get back on some!

[Drumpf_touching_wall_img#21.png]

Attached: Shlomortified.jpg (782x782, 151.91K)

Attached: Inspired.jpg (1000x562, 237.05K)

Gotta check those trips.
Rest of this thread is cancer tho

but will anything come of it or will the SPLC continue to pollute justice at the state level of law enforcement?

Attached: shot_Greenland_dog.jpg (2400x1800, 1.46M)

Says the guy mass replying

OYYYYYYYYYYY VEEEYYYYYYYYY

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIII VEEEEEEEEEEEY

A GLORIOUS DAY! Truly a great WIN.

Hey shitbird, learn to fucking use IDs. I'm not mass replying to anything that's another user. I'm addressing that you're either a fucking idiot devoid of reading comprehension or a subversive kike. Which one is it, hmm?

What? My government is doing the right thing?!

As much as we all want this to mean that the SPLC has been defanged, as says, they still hold massive sway over state and local levels of government and law enforcement. Still, this could be interesting.

Also, rolling for ADL next.

checked
Any legitimate cause to go for adl next? i mean from a normies perspective

Dead niggers, ISIS executions, Cartels, but dogs? Are you a fucking chink subhuman, faggot?

This story has been out there for years, but now that there is political will to remove these faggots it's finally given attention.

Someone post that cap about how Trump is shouting "Go Israel" while kicking the shit out of it.

The reverse of the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

To quote OP's quote:

Note that the ADL has been listed along with the SPLC as a hate group. I'm sure that pretty much everyone here knows the kind of shit the ADL does, but I am not that sure what the normies think. I've always had the impression that normies think of the ADL as a good organization. I thought they felt the same way about the SPLC too, but yet they were expelled.

So, I suppose this means that it appears to be more about the affect that the SPLC had than public opinion about the SPLC itself. By the same vein, I just figured that the ADL should go too.

Potok has the "I fuck babies" look to him that uberfaggots seem to have.

Attached: a263a1c3445f9a7770f97bc4ad18ab692db78ceb4bd5b3bb541f8e91e666380b.mp4 (640x360, 1.17M)

Secrets of sex in the ussr:

Attached: 1530497255498.jpg (1000x695, 401.29K)

what shills and kikes fail to realise about President Trump touching that shit wall is the man spent most of the 1990s perfecting the technique of the vibrating palm. Those blocks have already exploded, soon enough the rest of us get to see the dust settle.

Attached: burned merchant.jpg (600x698, 65.47K)

Fuckin keked dud, at last i truly see the dimensions of chess.

Attached: 9af3c7cb3111a3d4ce5579fb7648fe6a0f1f57a0b638736f0736d4cdfb663f02.jpg (280x358 566.08 KB, 2.17M)

SPLC - they don't really give a damn about 'hate', or they'd have a politically diverse record of lawsuits.

Attached: SPLC 1 way.jpg (500x500, 60.3K)

Attached: pewdiepie.webm (1280x720, 3.02M)

Checked, fecked, and keked. The more things get drawn back into Israel, the more normalfag hate gets directed straight to the kikes.

Says the guy who was triggered into mass replying and then triggered into making a second comment when called out on it.

Attached: fb83eb9e8a9f1f35faa7bb5b1f51c261f10ab4c07dbbcd7f45dcbd6f0c504c92.jpg (480x480, 46.55K)

Just tell them to type "The ADL stole police files" into jewgle.

Or, tell them the ADL was founded to defend a kike named Leo Frank that raped and murdered a 13 year old white girl. If you check the kikepedia page, you'll notice in the first paragraph that they don't mention the raping or the races, but they do mention antisemitism:

"Leo Max Frank (April 17, 1884 – August 17, 1915) was an American factory superintendent who was convicted in 1913 of the murder of a 13-year-old employee, Mary Phagan, in Atlanta, Georgia. His trial, conviction, and appeals attracted national attention. His lynching two years later, in response to the commutation of his sentence, became the focus of social, regional, political, and racial concerns, particularly regarding antisemitism. Today, the (((consensus))) of researchers on the subject holds that Frank was wrongly convicted."

However, because these kikes are so arrogant, they've left evidence.

Parade is a musical with a book by Alfred Uhry and music and lyrics by Jason Robert Brown. The musical premiered on Broadway in 1998 and won Tony Awards for Best Book and Best Original Score (out of nine nominations) and six Drama Desk Awards…The musical dramatizes the 1913 trial of Jewish factory manager Leo Frank, who was accused and convicted of raping and murdering a thirteen-year-old employee, Mary Phagan.

The official stenographed trial transcript, which contains both the questions and answers, went missing circa the 1960s, during the time Harry Golden published his book, A Little Girl Is Dead, and Leonard Dinnerstein was writing his PhD dissertation on the Leo Frank case–what a striking (((coincidence))). In terms of who took it and the motive, the higher probability is that (((Leo Frank partisan revisionists))) (Frankites) stole it because they had the most to gain from its destruction in terms of clouding what was said in the courtroom during the trial. It is partially possible to revive most of the questions during examination by state’s prosecution and the Leo M. Frank defense team, as the original three major local newspapers at the time published most of what transpired in the court room.Fortunately, the Frankites didn’t get the chance to steal the original 1,800-page official Georgia Supreme Court Case File and 318+ page original 1913 Brief of Evidence, which survived into the 21st century within the vaults of the Georgia State Archives.

that entire bottom row looks like the outcome of fucking with a face randomizer in a video game.

Interesting.

Attached: 1238918231.png (379x973, 695.56K)

Wew, this is huge. Pierce spoke about this on his late (2002-era) broadcasts, when the partnership first began. The SPLC has had its tentacles all up in the FBI for nearly two decades. Now the parasite has been forcefully separated. This is a massive blow to the SPLC.

soon

Attached: jOjNI.jpg (720x540, 68.8K)

watched one close shop in Brooklyn. It was a sight to behold.

Thank you user.

Thank you user.

These will serve Zig Forums well.

And here's a big, fat, fucking
S
to the SPLC. Rot in hell you kike bastards.

Finally some good fucking news for once
S a thousand times S
Burn in hell you fucking monsters

cool

Attached: pepe snl trump.jpg (1280x720, 86.15K)

GREAT FUCKING NEWS!
finally things are moving in the right directions!
Hopefully (((ADL))) is next.

Attached: splc_white_hate_crimes.png (578x485, 149.23K)

stfu faggot
FILTERED

die kike

also btw you jumped proxies kike, nice job outing yourself.

Swee

Attached: 1516118366758.png (325x262, 117.95K)

You don't know what CY is from because you didn't fucking use it properly, and you're a kike because you're proxy jumping in one fucking convo and everyone here sees it. Go put some iron in your diet and suck start a nail gun you fucking heeb,

apparently you still don't even know what IDs are either.

Is there any kvetching about this?

Requesting the Hitler Gas Gas Gas webm. I wanted to post it but I must not have saved it.

Attached: le rotisserie merchant.gif (900x900, 464.41K)

Don’t make me laugh

You're re-direct isn't working kike, the mask slipped.

go up one post. that faggot forgot to turn-off his proxy hoping before engaging me on calling him out about not understanding meme speak.