London Mayor considering banning cars in some areas after terrorist attack

archive.is/GltIf#selection-8833.0-8833.12
On Friday the jewish muslim mayor of London proposed a brand new idea, the beginning of the banning of cars in London. So far he has said it's only limited to "areas around parliament", but knowing the ways of the kikes, this will likely evolve into a full on ban of civilian owned cars in London, with there being exceptions for the "extremely oppressed" of course. The only way to save London is to destroy, and then rebuild it into a Utopia from the ashes of degeneracy.

Attached: jewish faggot loving muslim.jpg (538x390, 36.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GltIf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/westminster-crash-terrorism-salih-khater-isis-sudan-police-extremist-latest-a8496716.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/GltIf
Fucked up archive.

wew
it's just like last time, with the bridge roadkill
first thing authorities said was 'maybe we should beef up security around parliament'
the people who fucking died were tourists and citizens, and they're talking about protecting themselves

Yeah…
That'll do it..

Zig Forums was right, again

Attached: 96722ee1329af5f39d1d46990465e766a8a6bd73396ccc6c23d772ebdf602924.png (526x493, 198.86K)

Of course, let's ban the misused tools, we should never address the group that misused them.

Just part and parcel of living in any major city.

(((liberals))) in 2010: "We shouldn't ban cars because their primary purpose isn't to be used as a KILLING MACHINE!"
(((liberals))) in 2018: "ban all cars now"

BIN THAT VOLKSWAGEN IMMEDIATELY!

H-hahahaha such is life in clown world.

Attached: straight_outta_clown_world.jpg (960x720, 105.65K)

Was there a new car of peace attack or is this just about one of their other ones?

Attached: when the shitposting goes too far.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

It was the one on parliament a few days ago. The kikes realized it's a bit harder to control their pets than they initially thought.

Waaaahh cry more. You will never be half as white as the UK. Fuck America. And fuck mutts.

confirmed

Oh, okay. Weird that I missed that story.

Nah fuck the US and fuck the UK too, fucking anglo cocksucker pretending you're any better off.

Attached: Brit Police.png (719x1000 932.33 KB, 85.1K)

Liberals always hatred cars. They want west to be more like India.

Anyone have something similar to this webm but for bongs instead?

Attached: swedencuckcops.webm (856x480, 2.17M)

Think Anglo are bad. We can thank the French Revolution for modern day liberalism, decriminalizing homosexuality, Marxism and YouTube tier skeptic community. If any nation deserve truck of peace attacks it’s France.

Here it comes.
Firstly, I'll assume that everyone here already understands that these "terror attacks" are social engineering psyops.
Now, moving on to the point. The objective is to establish populace acceptance of "kill switches" being fitted to all new cars.
They are first suggesting that cars must be banned, as a more extreme measure which they have no intention of adopting.
Soon, someone will suggest a "compromise", which will be compulsory kill switches, under the control of police, traffic wardens, PCSOs and other civil servants.
The public will snap this up, relieved that the "threat" of more "vehicular terror attacks" has now been solved.
This was the target all along. The EU has been planning for govt-controlled kill switches to be fitted in all new cars for nearly a decade now.
The spree of vehicle "attacks" (stage managed government psyops) has been nothing more than the foundational work required to establish a consensus of public opinion regarding kill switches.
You can see how this fits into the usual PROBLEM > REACTION > SOLUTION chain.
The SOLUTION was designed from the start (kill switches).
The PROBLEM is created by stage-managed fake vehicular terror incidents in EVERY WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY.
The REACTION is the carefully shepherded public outcry over the "attacks" - directed and nurtured by the freemasonic jew press.
The final stage is near, we can see this by a more heavy handed and unrealistic solution being THREATENED (ban cars from London). In relation to this, the commuting public of London will breathe a collective sigh of relief when the other solution of kill switches is suggested, which will be done in such a way as to imply it is a new idea, a plan drawn up in response to the incidents, rather than something which existed prior to the incidents.

oh men? men and transgender ftm should be banned from driving cars in London.

Did you not get the latest version of the shill manual?

Attached: british man does not know what time it is after losing hearing.png (1920x1080, 863.05K)

Hi rabbi,
Still shilling the goys? Going for the "Americans v Europeans" again?
Don't forget:
Boomer v Millennial.
Christian v Pagan
Catholic v Protestant
Male v Female
Non-circumcised v. mutilated right after birth.
You know, one day they gentiles are going to wake up to the fact that just 20 million Jews gone from the world would save a lot of lives.

That's only to drive on public roads. You can drive cars all you want on private property without a license or even needing to get plates.

Attached: 0851268fcbc55fb30c637b3f8202bf01d0200744f1a5c6a5b7d7881f47fab978.jpg (318x301, 13.41K)

What roads are there besides "public roads"?

You don't need a driver's license to drive on the local race track, to drive a truck on your farm, or on private roads. There are private roads in the US.
Nor do you need a license to drive on company property, but the company requires you have a license for insurance reasons.

Something like this

Attached: 1648c42e897408965e059c958f88b50bl-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg (640x480, 50.33K)

Inside your farm, for instance.

Attached: bitch move.mp4 (640x360, 841.24K)

Ones you build on your own property. Race tracks. There are many "private roads" around the country too, they are only maintained by those that live along them, they're usually dirt or gravel. Some people live an hour and a half down a dirt road right off a paved road. Get out of the kiked cities and look around user.

Attached: 78985629e5d913a1d1252afe2e3c4247083bd88ea022b38962b6eeb309eb2952.jpg (1819x1500, 347.17K)

wew fucking lad

Attached: ac73fff87332dad66e9e7317d5bba85cfad241219bc335df17efa74834f743e5.jpg (1338x974 60.08 KB, 389.42K)

Private roads on private property. There are offroad log trucks up here that have their own roads.

Parts and parcels you archive.is fucker upper you

Moab has off road keeping areas (BFE) that are 100% private

That would be Jeeping.
Sage for dp

It's called having a normal penis. Break your jew conditioning. Faggot.

DON'T BE SORRY
BIN THAT LORRY

Attached: Lord deliver me from this cuckoldry.jpg (501x368, 37.24K)

Housing developments.
"Right of ways" that serve multiple homes.
Farm roads

They are actually not that uncommon in the US.

Attached: wp_008503.jpg (640x360 455.41 KB, 52.4K)

That's so obvious I considered it old as fuck news, and common knowledge.

LITERALLY BANNING ASSAULT CARS

Attached: I.gif (320x286, 1.33M)

Don't become Sweden and Canada.
This thread has been poisoned.

CHECK'D AND HEIL'D

Canada here; checked and agreed.

Okay i see your point on that but i must ask, what is the end game for it?
Put kill switches in and one of them malfunctions(Come on even the Jews can't design a product without fucking something up) on the massive road kills a lot of people. People say they are unsafe, then outcry happens and they remove them.
What would there intended use case before anyway? if you say "it's because they want to stop us using a cars" Well i have to ask you how does that fit in to the Jewish take over? What does freezing their own food supply on a road get them? You think these fuckers grow there own food?
I can hear you already
Why? How in the fuck are they going to transport food pas all those stopped cars in the road.
This is why not everything is linked with the Jewish take over shit. If they enacted this, they would stave to death. I understand you are scared, but sometimes shit like this is down to dumb people not thinking an idea through all the way, not a grand conspiracy.

It's not (sand)niggers. It's cars. Cars are clearly the problem here.
CLOWN WORLD

that first sign
saved and
Blut und Boden

It's not actual people who push the lemutt meme it's shills. They are trying to create tension and anger between white Americans and Europeans. It's divide and conquer one of the kikes most used tactics on image boards

that's the plan

Our constitution does not grant rights, it guarantees the rights that we have always had as humans. We don’t need a loicense for self defense.

Unless we can take back our futures:
If a "crisis point" is reached in which the kikes, their shabbos, the muslums, and the "loyal ZOGbots" decide to enact a final extermination of White men (or rather the "peaceful and diverse inclusive understanding multicultural right side of history anti-NAZI progressive reeducation and resettlement and totally not extermination of misguided bitter clinger non-diverse males program") then they would shut off all of the "unapproved" means of transportation to prevent the formation of any "pesky resistance movement."
One possibility.

This.
However, I suspect that FUD is even more common.
Fear Uncertainty Doubt.
That's where they try to make the "enemy" look unstoppable and invincible and all knowing. They also try to make any potential allies look idiotic and useless or, more often, claim that they are "all jewish" and "all ConOp."
Overlaps with the "blackpill."
(I am not saying that ConOp does not exist. Of course it does, but the FUD shills want all redpilled Whites to feel hopeless and give up. Don't listen to them.)

Bicycle attacks in 3… 2…

Attached: 6732840d9b652622d6ac839adb5ec0e57ace1e8e4dd580bb6505b7ba49978362.gif (245x207, 2M)

And soon after that, RC cars with explosives attached. The bombs themselves will never be mentioned, only the toy cars.

2050 breaking news

Attached: 1dd4d815dabc33b916a32687800be8592b1522ff3c0e5e90aa27ecdc67aa2103.png (1040x767, 396.54K)

Reminder it was the Germans who sent Lenin into Russia to purposefully destabilize and ruin them.

Knowing the Bong government they'd go and ban babies in that scenario. Only white ones of course since they're the real terror threat with their online shitposting and whatnot.

HEY YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT VEHICLE?
I think he figured it all out, if we ban automobile licenses nobody will be able to use them illegally as deadly weapons.

Attached: 22london1.jpg (670x639, 165.96K)

Motorcycle Chariots?

GOD I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN (outside of the citiesthat is)

Attached: marylin truck.jpg (640x640, 44.66K)

Muds aren't cool enough to pull off the motorcycle gang bit.

Attached: DSC01566copy.jpg (1600x1099, 426.99K)

Get raped, UK. I'm tired of your shit.

I love this timeline.

How does anyone in London not see this is a Muslim terrorist is amazing to me. This leader is a obvious terrorist hell bent on killing off all the whites in England. Ummm duhhh

part and parcel

Cars are not part and parcel?

>>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/westminster-crash-terrorism-salih-khater-isis-sudan-police-extremist-latest-a8496716.html

PART AND PARCEL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 1.39.27 PM.png (961x371, 60.5K)

So the "diversity barriers" weren't enough, huh?

It didn't have to be like this.

Crazy idea here; ban islam

london will be nuked

Meanwhile Churchill was sure slumming it.

Fly a drone into that nigger.

The charade's really falling apart, isn't it?
It's beautiful.

Attached: neva forget.jpg (592x600 27.15 KB, 40.22K)

Abrahamic religion is cancer.

This almost reminds me of that case study

Okay, the question is…
When will they ban public transportation?

Attached: therideneverends.jpg (680x658, 108.03K)

Gov't said something similar about limiting surveillance cameras. Doesn't look like they lived up to their word.

Expect all of them to become protected zones with eventual helicopter rides to each destination.

At this rate Detroit will be safer and whiter than most British cities.

We really need to lower the amount of kek we put into these memes