Churches Have A Homosexuality Problem Not A Paedophilia Problem

Somebody has finally stated the facts about sexually abusive priests. Not only does Cardinal Raymond Burke point out that the vast majority of the abuse victims are male but also correctly states that a vast majority of the abuse is NOT actually paedophilia as the victims are not prepubescent. (Although he incorrecty uses the term post-pubescent as technically they're just pubescent.) Homsexuality is of course just as bad as paedophilia and both are mental illnesses. As the Cardinal points out, homosexuality is the problem that needs to be dealt with.

“It’s been a homosexual scandal all along,” he said.

breitbart.com/national-security/2018/08/17/cardinal-burke-grave-problem-homosexual-culture-church/

Although the majority of actual paedophiles are also either homosexual or bisexual too. But the misuse of the word paedophilia needs to stop and more people like this guy need to speak out about it. The misuse of the word is mostly to demonise normal heterosexuals, and usually males. But it's also being misused in order to ultimately legalise paedophilia. When everyone is a "paedohphile" (which by the misused definition pretty much everyone is) then eventually too many people will finally submit to idea of legalisation. Whereas if only actual paedophiles were called paedophiles, ie those sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children, (and the law reflected that) then hardly anybody would accept legalisation.

Attached: rainbow protection umbrella.jpg (738x738, 74.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newemangelization.com/uncategorized/cardinal-raymond-leo-burke-on-the-catholic-man-crisis-and-what-to-do-about-it/
thoughtco.com/pope-john-paul-ii-and-homosexuality-250604
latimes.com/la-me-boy-scouts-perversion-files-full-coverage-storygallery.html
johnderbyshire.com/Opinions/Culture/disgusting.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Homos are the same reason why so many women have weight issues. Women are trying to look like men.

They do this on purpose because they think religious people are gullible. The truth is that the majority of people are gullible.

Cardinal Burke used to be in La across, WI and everyone hated him because he was a traditionalist. When I was a kid and all these people were saying how mean he was, I thought he was bad. He’s based.

newemangelization.com/uncategorized/cardinal-raymond-leo-burke-on-the-catholic-man-crisis-and-what-to-do-about-it/

Cardinal Burke: The Church becomes very feminized. Women are wonderful, of course. They respond very naturally to the invitation to be active in the Church. Apart from the priest, the sanctuary has become full of women. The activities in the parish and even the liturgy have been influenced by women and have become so feminine in many places that men do not want to get involved.

Men are often reluctant to become active in the Church. The feminized environment and the lack of the Church’s effort to engage men has led many men to simply opt out.

As an example, it became politically incorrect to talk about the Knights of the Altar, an idea that is highly appealing to young men. The Knights of the Altar emphasize the idea that young men offer their chivalrous service at the altar to defend Christ in the sacred realities of the Church. This idea is not welcome in many places today.

Aspects of the Church’s life that emphasized the man‑like character of devotion and sacrifice have been deemphasized. Devotions that required time and effort were simply abandoned. Everything became so easy and when things are easy, men don’t think it is worth the effort.

Young men and men respond to rigor and precision and excellence. When I was trained to be a server, the training lasted for several weeks and you had to memorize the prayers at the foot of the altar. It was a rigorous and a carefully executed service. All of a sudden, in the wake of Vatican II, the celebration of the liturgy became very sloppy in many places. It became less attractive to young men, for it was slipshod.

The introduction of girl servers also led many boys to abandon altar service. Young boys don’t want to do things with girls. It’s just natural. The girls were also very good at altar service. So many boys drifted away over time. I want to emphasize that the practice of having exclusively boys as altar servers has nothing to do with inequality of women in the Church.

I think that this has contributed to a loss of priestly vocations. It requires a certain manly discipline to serve as an altar boy in service at the side of priest, and most priests have their first deep experiences of the liturgy as altar boys. If we are not training young men as altar boys, giving them an experience of serving God in the liturgy, we should not be surprised that vocations have fallen dramatically.

On homosexuality:

In a 2013 interview, Burke said that same-sex marriage "…is a work of deceit, a lie about the most fundamental aspect of our human nature, our human sexuality, which, after life itself, defines us. There is only one place these types of lies come from, namely Satan. It is a diabolical situation which is aimed at destroying individuals, families, and eventually our nation."[69]

In an interview in October 2014, Burke referred to gay relationships as "profoundly disordered and harmful", stating that parents should not "expose [their] children to that."[70] He suggesting that parents should not allow their children to have contact with sexually active gay people and should discourage them from attending family gatherings such as celebrations at Christmas.[71] He has described homosexuality as an “ailment” which is not genetic but largely depended on a person’s environment.[72] In an interview with LifeSiteNews[73] he said that the situations of gay couples and divorced and remarried Catholics are analogous to the situation of “the person who murders someone and yet is kind to other people,” in that good acts do not mitigate the sinfulness of other acts.[74][75][76] David Gibson, writing in the National Catholic Reporter, suggested Burke's comparison is out of step with the more pastoral approach of Pope Francis.[77]

On Islam:

Burke has said there is "no question that Islam wants to govern the world", and that Western societies should return to their Christian roots. Burke said that, for anyone "not at peace with the idea of being under an Islamic government", it was reasonable to be "afraid" of such a prospect.

May I add to this that homosexuals who turn to children (the correct term is boylover) are not intentionally into children, but want fresh ass as well. Just look into Nambla meetings to confirm this, were you can see that they have no moral quarrel to fuck each other up the butt, while working on getting access to children. Which is also the main reason why pedophiles don't mingle with boylover.

Despite his based opinions of homosexuals, women, and Islam, Cardinal Burke is actually a MTF transgender. He’s a huge fan of transgender conservative (and former NFL player’ Blair White.

Attached: 5CEC828E-2D31-4A95-9813-834C7FBF14EF.jpeg (381x620, 85.52K)

Australian Royal Commission on Institutional Child Sexual Abuse Final Report:
childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/religious-institutions
Their findings are that the vast majority of victims were between 10 and 14 years old when the abuse started, so IT IS a pedophilia problem, as well as a faggot problem.

What do you think (((gnosis))) is? Buggery.

They have both.
Part of the reason I'm a fedora was because of the things the Catholic Church did. I was raised Roman Catholic.

they aren't that far off from each other

The Roman Catholic church is a continuation of Roman corruption, they took the teachings of the Nicolatians and ran with them.

Jesus said to call no man father, they make a mockery of what he actually told us to do with their (((traditions))).

The priesthood belongs to the descendants of Levi upon the restoration of Israel, none of the early church fathers called themselves priests.

Preventing priests from marrying is obviously a magnet for deviants.

Regular Catholics who are ignorant of these things I have no issue with, but the entire clergy structure of the Catholic church needs the rope.

Ezekiel chapter 34; WOE UNTO THE SHEPHERDS!

1 Timothy 3

If the dammed Catholics could just stop with their enforced celibacy and follow the Bible (and human nature) for a change, their priesthood wouldn't be filled with degenerates like that.

What church do you think is the best?

Attached: 092C5622-56B8-4166-B0A6-F3399EFB3FF1.jpeg (693x793, 53.25K)

Yeah, because he was a marxist kike who wanted to ruin the family. (I am talking about Jesus the story book character, of course, because there was no actual Jesus Christ in recorded history.)

It's highly likely that you exist because at least one of your ancestors in the not-too-distant past married and had sex with a 14 year old or younger. The main problem is faggotry, although the few paedophiles involved are also a problem too of course.

The idea of not allowing the positions to become hereditary so as not to create a disconnected preistly class as was seen in the Levant or have the preist's station reduced to apolitical office as was seen in Roman is understandable. However that fear was never justified by an example, it never actually materialized among the other orthodox. And it could have been done much more simply by forbidding the sons of a priest to also hold church office. And their willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt allows freaks who would otherwise be outed by their lack of female companionship to hide.

Also the Church was infiltrated by libshits and faggots years ago and several cardinals who opposed it died of mysterious causes after speaking out about faggotry. Surely just a coincidence.

chruches have a satanism problem. Unorganized religion is a necessary evil.

Of course not they're both paraphilias. In fact I have a theory that paraphilia itself is the main illness and homosexualiy, paedophilia bestiality etc are symptoms. So if you're known to have one symtom it's possible you've also secretly got others depending on how mentally ill you are. It's already known that a huge number a majority) of homosexuals are abusers and many of those are actual paedophiles (not just liking teenagers like most heterosexuals also do) as well.

Christianity is a kike trojan horse no one needs.

I'm Catholic and I totally agree.

Yes the kike trojan horse that they hate with such a passion that they refuse to draw a fucking greek letter that vaguely resembles a cross and instead sign with a circle(kikel) earning themselves the epithet. Kikes try to infiltrate and influence anything.

It's pretty obvious that Pope Benedict was actually forced to resign (probably threatened with suicide) for being too politically incorrect. In fact wasn't there a whistleblower who confirmed it a year or two ago?

Churches must be burned to the ground; churches are VERY anti-white.

Need more gas.

None
They're all semitic abrahamitc degenerate demon worshipping moloch sacrificing spirit cooking ritual cannibalizing sexual predatory filth

I will fucking pass thank you

He (and I) aren't saying that at all. Just that words should be used correctly and that it's homosexually that is the problem in this case. As he said, less than 5% of the cases involved paedophilia. But 81% of all the cases involved homosexuality. Which means that less than 1% of all the cases involved heterosexual paedophilia.

You and many other forget one thing…Homosexuality means being sexually attracted to men, BUT it does not mean penetrating a man's butt-hole…that is a selfish fetish everyone chooses to do for himself.

Actually that's wrong. technically he and I are saying that. I'm pretty sure that homosexuality and paedophilia can be mutally exclusive even if they're part of the same problem. I doubt all homosexuals are paedophiles even if many are. Then again maybe the older they are the more likely they are to also be paedophiles as paraphilia probably gets worse the longer it goes untreated.

All Abrahamist kike mindslaves should die together with the yids.

There is no treatment for natural attraction.

Sure there is. If a faggot is naturally attracted to men then the remedy is a dose of hot lead through the brain at 2000fps
SPLATTER

You're right. However homosexuality, paedophilia etc are unnatural attraction due to mental illness and they can be cured.

Attached: David's Story.mp4 (480x272, 7.08M)

Due to sexual abuse or due to sexual lines being blurred as a young kid. You can assure your kid won't be homosexual if he/she doesn't get abused and boundaries are respected.

There was a guy who was homosexual because his mother constantly harassed him during the night, he started feeling attraction to women as an adult as he cut her from his life and made things in order.

How can nature create something unnatural?

It can't and doesn't. Faggots are queer cause they were abused by a authoritative figure in their youth , without fail 100% of the time.
Nothing is born a homo

Homos have a habit of infiltrating places and positions of power so they can have an easier time being peadohomos. Because they know its human nature to be disgusted by peados n homos

Kikebart actually stated that the rate of pedophilia among priests is about the same as the GP, but the rate of pedophilia among rabbis is about 50 times the rate of the GP?

Oh, never mind.

Yes, traumatic events or long-term unnatural situations in life can cause psychological problems. Psychological problems are mental illness.

Hard to prove since sexual attraction starts around puberty.

Easily debunked by every homo who wasn't abused as a child.

Aren't most pedo's a bunch of fags.

Hahahaha , funny user you fucking joker you
Had me going for a minute
10/10

Attached: IMG_3655.GIF (467x250 72.47 KB, 684.68K)

I've forgotton where I read it, although it was from a link on here months ago, but apparently jews are very overrepresented in homosexuality and transsexuality. (And probably paedophilia and other paraphilias too I bet.)

How about researching the causes? You know…horny old man, with no access to woman, who try to subdue their sexual urges thanks to religious indoctrination, while working unsupervised with children.

I think you meant to say Marx was Christian.

It's the cycle of popes. They put in a traditional pope when the kike one catches too much heat, the heat dies down and a new kike pope gets put in. Though some kike popes are better at kiking in plain sight than others.

You can see this in medieval history the best. For every "based" pope that hated the jews, they always failed to undo their predecessors' tasks of protecting and empowering jews. You'll see a christian post their favorite quote from an anti-jew pope from medieval times and a reply will show up in no time of another pope from that same century and how they protected the jews.

The explanation: popes are cycled to soften the masses and then unleash kike shit.

The Pope before Benedict was John Paul II and he was just as traditional.

thoughtco.com/pope-john-paul-ii-and-homosexuality-250604

And he was totally anti-communist.

Any hardcore Reformed church

Not a single argument, just "muh kike on a stick". Talk about delusional.

When the churches get their collective heads out of the sand and re-establish theocratic order and Christendom, militant atheists and pagans like you will face the firing squads with the globalist Jew. Enjoy losing your life fighting for your unfounded, irrational hatred of God.

Fuck you cuck
I'll Heil your dubs and that's it
Jüden are jüden whether from two thousand years ago or today. They still aren't never have and never will be ok

Bitte schreibe keine deutschen Wörter wenn du nicht weißt wie du sie schreiben musst.

"Why do the nations rage and the people plot in vain?" Still seething, still no argument. I'll pray for your soul as such irrational rage is not healthy for you, physically or spiritually.

God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Judaism isn't ok. Not at all. Not Christian type Judaism or muzz type Judaism none of it.
Ich lerne noch

Der menchen ist

Der menchen trinkt

Good thing then that homosexuality is unnatural.

All two of them?

So are the boy scouts facing the same problem as the catholic church?

Churches have a Jewish problem. They worship a Jew, were founded by the Jews (((Peter))) and (((Saul))), and their holy book was written by Jews.

latimes.com/la-me-boy-scouts-perversion-files-full-coverage-storygallery.html

This is an interesting thread. I don't love OP's take on it, but I found it fascinating. Thank you. Good work, OP.

????

It's not all based on homosexuality or pedophilia, it's based also on some kind of model of necessary secret sexuality. I don't understand it, but I don't need to understand it to observe that it seems to be operating. Many lying false celibates are heterosexual. No matter what their vice, many of the false celibates are inclined to protect each other, mutual blackmail style.

It's hard to speculate about what motivates this. It goes to that model of necessary secret sexuality. Do they seek to prevent stupid people from breeding by concealing the processes of sexuality? It doesn't seem like that would be the motive, since stupid people are nearer to their instincts and particularly unlikely to be dissuaded. Do they seek to prefer stupid people breeding by persuading the smarter, more self-controlled people to abdicate? That motive seems bizarrely evil; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a happy pig. Socrates dissatisfied is also more peaceful than a happy pig. Thinking of peace, do secret sexuals seek to prevent society from falling to some Hobbesian war of all against all that they imagine sexual jealousy would cause? Yet it seems like such a practice would hold up the threat of Hobbesian war constantly as the only thing that really holds the system of mutual blackmail up. Furthermore, false-face people inspire violence when caught (or in the modern case, legal analogues of violence), and the more false they are the less unjust that violence seems to be.

Smarter people know how to tolerate people who are very much unlike themselves. They have more self-control. They have the capacity to experiment and to indulge experimentation without getting trapped by their whims. They have the capacity to arrange systems to the satisfaction of more people simultaneously. To organize systems against them seems inappropriate. (I shouldn't need to write apologetics for intelligence, although I suspect that smart people occasionally benefit from reading their own defenses.)

Does the priesthood have a history of sending the men away to war and bringing them back just in time to not realize their wives are already a month pregnant? I wouldn't expect that to have happened (much) in the last two centuries (approximately), but such dynamics might account for some fraction of influence over Europe's history.

????

(I tried to translate this into and out of Kurdish with Google Translate, and it was a fascinating nightmare to try to find a mutually stable verbiage. Google Translate kept wanting to turn it into some kind of bizarre scripture, with some meanings reversed and many concealed. Trying to find a meeting ground between scriptural and secular phrasings eventually exhausted my stamina for the task.)

You could argue the majority of all people are at least slightly bisexual, so this isn't really saying much.

You could argue that if you're a retard who keeps losing arguments.

johnderbyshire.com/Opinions/Culture/disgusting.html

Stop excusing blatant pedophilia.

I believe they're actually right. Go look at your own body in a mirror. Sex isn't just an interaction with someone else. Sex is also an interaction with yourself. Therefore, in every sexual interaction, you also interact sexually with your own body.

People who aren't even faintly bisexual probably do exist, but I'm thinking of frigid people when I think of that. They don't want to interact sexually with their own body, and they end up not enjoying very much when they have sex with others.

Also, consider that men have daughters, and women have sons. If a woman's genetics were such that she was only capable of attraction to men, would she have the genes to give to a son the capacity of being attracted to women? If a man's genetics were such that he was only capable of attraction to women, would he have the genes to give to a daughter the capacity of being attracted to men? The existence of true heterosexuals may be the genetic origin of true homosexuals.

It would be interesting if someday gay genes were indeed found, and some meddling horrid nation decided to squelch them, only to find in consequence that it thereafter births a generation in which every last member is truly bisexual.

Most peadophiles are straight family men.

Preventing Catholic priests from marrying prevents long term abuse of power stemming from family inheritance and it keeps the priests' motivation to devote their life to the Faith alive instead of inheriting

Besides all deviations from the original Faith are fake anglo degenerate "christianity"

And besides most priests are gay and have sex with guys 16 and above (whoch I don't consider as children).

Most peadophilia cases are overblown by (((them))) in order to undermine the Roman Catholic Church and divert people away from God, into fake religions and fake Gods, meaning Satan.

Most Priests are gay because they have a superior sensitivity

Homosexuality does not create pedophiles.

Pedophiles are pedo for the same reason dudes are into chicks.

It's a separate sickness.

Don't fool yourselves faggots

I really don't want to fuck myself but idk about you user.

Weird ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1874190/

Pedophiles create homosexuality.
>>>/trs/

Attached: Gay pedos.webm (640x360, 2.31M)

I'm actually celibate.

Everything you hate about Judaism and Islam isn't from the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; it's from Saturn (or whichever one of his billion stupid names you want to use). The idea of a trio of "Abrahamic" religions is bullshit. The Jews follow the Talmud, the Muslims follow the Koran, and the "Christian church" as you know it is hopelessly apostate. The Torah condemns them all.

The enemy of Judaism is Yeshua himself.

Most Catholic "pedophiles" are actually just homos grooming teen boys, not prepubescent children. This is standard homo behavior to seek out boys in the 13-15 year old age range.

Lay off the pot, it will make you say silly things that sound deep and profound to only you.

The debauchery that we are seeing in the Catholic church as well as the strange things that are emanating from Lucifer who currently holds the office of the papacy is due to the fine work of (((Soros))). Podesta liked to call this operation Catholic Spring.

These sons of bitches have their god damned grubby hands in everything. They should be chopped off. Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI was hard, wise, and firm in his faith. Yet, he resigned due to "old age and poor health".

Pope Benedict has excellent health today. In comparison to the tremor-stricken Pope John Paul II, Emeritus Benedict XVI was Michael Phelps. His resignation is illegitimate according to Cannon law, so technically the Catholic Church currently has two popes.

Attached: ihpi.png (788x646 113.44 KB, 27.06K)

Nothing to do with Lucifer or any other invisible friends, religion is about power and control, as such it attracts the usual psychopaths and corrupted perverts that you would find in any other power control network, this is just one group of scum seizing power from another group of scum.
See it for what it is.

faggots are a majority of peadophiles,chaim please.

This doesn't dispute that.

A vow of celibacy would be easy to keep if the church were totally staffed with people who just didn't want sex. People like me. Catholicism doesn't have enough people like me. Sad for them, I wasn't raised Catholic, and I have cause to believe I wouldn't have become a priest if I were.

I think it would say a lot about the organization if it were somehow clear whether they did or didn't want people like me. I've never kept mum if I noticed something awful going on. Since actual celibacy is rather effortless for me, I wouldn't have had indiscretions of my own to expose in retaliation.

I'm only sort of incidentally celibate. Sex is… great. Sure. Other people can go have fun. Sex isn't gross and I don't have a vow of celibacy. I've dipped my toes in that pond. I don't think it's worth the effort. I'm not sure I'll ever go to the trouble again for as little reward as that. I like watching other people struggle with it. Sexual distraction makes people make bad decisions. If my celibacy ever breaks in a big way, it'll be because I made a good friend who adores my company in that way, and I'll still only be doing it for their pleasure rather than mine. The other possibility would be someone convincing me they adored me and believed I'd be a perfect parent. They'd have to overcome an awful lot of skepticism and antipathy to sell me on the prospect, so I don't see that ever happening.

I'm not much of a stoner. Pot got boring. I wasn't much for the mindless laughs culture and after I'd extinguished that response by counterhabituation there wasn't much going on there. The effects of cannabis are overestimated. Mostly it's fun to feel one's mindset shifting over time and to be consciously aware of the alteration process as it goes on. People overestimate the intensity of anything that makes them aware of their own mental state shifting.

I think the people who have long-term, mature relationships with drugs call them "consciousness expanding" because they adore the opportunities they get to feel that sense of their own mind changing. It gives people more self-control if they're smart enough to approach it with the right attitude and resilient enough to not get addicted. Don't look to the hyperaddictive compounds to give people that kind of insight.

This is wild conjecture, but I want to share it while the topic is up. I think cannabis might actually be an overhomeostatic anxiogen rather than an underhomeostatic anxiolytic. I think what it actually does to the psyche of its users might be to make them anxious. Only, unlike most things that make people anxious, it also kicks in the body's anxiety compensation methods. The result is that they overcompensate for the induced anxiety and get less anxious. I think that people who suffer panic attacks from cannabis are people whose anxiety compensation is undertrained. They aren't good at handling anxiety, so they freak. If they keep using weed, they get better at handling stress from safely training the faculty.

Even if your boneheaded theories were true, the son's "sexual attraction gene" could easily come from his father, via the Y chromosome.

Conjectures, lass. It's all conjectures. No need to get your dander up.

yes it does,men who were sodomized often abuse children of both sexes later in life. anyone who isn't a nonce apologist knows that the early teens is definitely still childhood sexuality.

Faggotism is a perversion and guess what people who have perversions are more likely to have more than one at a time!

Just look up NAMBLA for instant proof or look up the links between PIE and the Gay and Lesbian Front in America and Europe. The rise of Gay magazines saw the first child modelling magazines in europe too. What a surprise!

I expect nothing less than the faggot british government to shill this shit however. They support tranny kids whom are 8 years old marching in gay prides and 13 year olds getting pimped out in rotherham. the glow in the darks that allow this need to hang.

Attached: download (86).jpg (1920x1080, 165.07K)

you wouldn't because you are a pedo faggot

i would like to see you stoned, but in an iranian non cannabis related way.

The actual problem is that it's worship of a kike god and following kike written teachings that corrupts the soul of the aryan man and weakens his mind and spirit.

If you stop following desert semitic religions, the problem goes away. Specifically, into the bog.

CONTROL. YOUR. FUCKING. SPACEBAR.
NIGGER

It doesn't,the government and the people of the country have a duty to protect our children. religion has nothing to do with it. fags will still rape kids. and we will have to keep them away from children and adoption.

t. cultureless american barbarian

i'm very much aware that you barbarians created mormomnism and jehova's witnesses to destroy christianity.
Just like everything USA and their barbarian citizens do, is to destroy the REAL european cultures.

Look, we're always going to have to kill them, but we could also stop having fertile breeding ground to create more of them.

Do you have a license for that opinion, yuropoor? Did your wife have a nice date with Muhammad last night?

Europe is way more fucked than the US is. We'll try to save you, but you have nothing to say about letting your culture be destroyed. You did that to yourselves.

Don't even want to assume what shit you're on now.

Stop excusing blatent faggotry.

Anyone who isn't brainwashed knows that childhood ends when puberty begins. You can condemn both actual paedophiles and non-paedophile faggots without accepting feminist/cultural marxist lies about young adults.

This coming from the only western nation to have an African president, the socialist muslim, Barack HUSSEIN Obama.
Stop trying to "save" us, you've done enough damage already. We don't want transgender bathrooms.

Attached: 1489936117054.png (650x925, 626.92K)