Austria conducts Far-Right coup against Austrian Deep State CIAniggers

The operation has led to "paralysis" at the intelligence agency and questions about what happens when once-fringe political parties come to power. "The alarms are going off," one senior European intelligence official said. "What happened in Austria reminds me of what autocrats would do."

>'The extraordinary decision to target the agency responsible for defending the country from a multitude of threats, including right-wing extremism, had been made by the service’s new bosses: members of the far-right Freedom Party.

archive.fo/jHsKr

Austria doing it RIGHT.

Other urls found in this thread:

sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/201708/17-070E/index.html
archive.fo/jHsKr
doew.at/cms/download/78t22/maerz38_heldenplatz.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so this happened a while back, huh

Same shit happened in other European countries. What this deep state is it's actually a bunch of incompetent puppets given power by Bruxelles faggots to take down people that represent national interests.

It had to be Austria.

Attached: 1l707t.jpg (640x480, 70.72K)

So, is there a follow up?

This makes me erect.

the only thing that needs a followup is this shit thread to be anchored

good lordie, muh dick just starts DRIPPING in anticipation of the Bluffdale county Sherriffs and the regional SWAT raiding the NSA's data mines of Moria and just fucking carting off all 16 Yottabytes of the NSA's storage of 100% of Internet traffic dating back to at least 2011.

these treacherous spytel faggots forgot the most important lesson in SIGINT: just because you can operationally "Collect It All", you don't really want to do that.

cuz like Miranda, everything you record can be used against you. all EMPIRES fall.
NSA and the FVEYS will be no different. no man can escape the arc of history which bends towards equillibrium. like all great Intel orgs, i can tell you exactly what the final day of the NSA's existence will look like.

remember when the USSR fell and street mobs sacked the STASI HQ? remember when the Reich fell, and Allied troops sacked the Gestapo HQ? remember 1917 when Lenin's Red Army sacked the Okhrana secret police and siezed their archives?

so i say to NSA, by all means, Collect It All, ramp up, accelerate and shoot for the moon in spying on every Mammal on Earth. because someday soon, within my lifetime, history will repeat and the NSA's archives at Bluffdale will become the property of the Army of the Northwest Front. we will know everything about.every informer, every spy, every collaborater and every Bolshevik Hillary Voter.

RWDS going house to house, block by block, purging the Leftist menace will be the least of NSA's unintended consequences. the Army of the Northwest Front will possess everything the NSA knew about international diplomatic intriques, which Allies the NSA back stabbed and betrayed. intel like that will be priceless to trade with Foreign Intelligence in exchange for their covert support and overt diplomatic recognition of the Statehood of the Northwest Front.

Attached: 2231353.jpg (1096x615 165.3 KB, 68.67K)

Cut back on the fluorescence. You're hurting my eyes.

Kannst du die Engel sehen?

This is good news. Once Austria has it's shit together, we can count on them for the Crusade for Constantinople!

the washington post article is from yesterday.

this seems to be the follow up :

Interesting question. Why does the government want all of that capability when they don't care about the 200k or so people who die every year in the USA alone to medical malpractice?

user, it's a fucking wheel for a reason. The entire calendar is made up of cyclical settings for different lengths of time. For some reason, idiots (kikes) couldn't grasp that the biggest one cycles too. It's the end of an age, beginning of the next, just like our ancestors used.

Who cares if it represents cyclical ages or the world ending, it's still BS.

Kikes think history is linear, not cyclical. That is why they think there is a 'wrong side of history' or that there is an end times.

Because if Mayans are create there is massive solar system wide cycle that affects Earth. Ice ages and global warming may be part of the same cycle. Volcanic activity might be caused by this same cycle. We could be in for a massive cataclysmic event soon

What if the kike contractors sold one Yottabyte of cold storage but it isn't real?
if what they claim is true they're using magnetic tapes, not hard drives. consider: sony.net/SonyInfo/News/Press/201708/17-070E/index.html (330TB tapes!)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (336x302, 168.48K)

Weapon of mass distraction in 3, 2, 1….
Predictions?
My money's on a color revolution.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if they had an EMP bomb on site for just such a scenario.

Remember those reports of seized weapons caches in Europe?
Now, consider that is just what they're willing to make public, in addition to everything they haven't discovered.
This is their paradigm of control: by importing and cultivating chaos and friction that destabilizes society and creates the demand for a police state, but, in order for that to work, they need absolute information awareness, otherwise, it would only take a small, previously-unknown, determined group to light the spark that sets things off, and, make no mistake, this is a powderkeg that's primed to blow.

Attached: You're_Gonna_Ride_That_Kali_Yuga.jpg (959x446, 39.46K)

The people themselves have to be killed. You can't leave them around to regroup.

KEK WILLING, MAKE IT SO

Most power structures in most European countries are occupied by incompetent morons and their retarded cousins who got positions solely thanks to unquestionably obeying the Jew, not by skill or merit (kikes don't want capable people running their puppet states because it can easily turn into another shoah). Various intel agencies are no different. They are either full of kikes or mediocre yes men.

They surely have some kind of killswitch to erase it all in case that the goyim get to know. They have a literal oy vey, shut it down button.

I remember when the Shah of Iran fell and the mobs stormed the SAVAK HQ and came out with a pair of withered woman's hands chopped off above the wrists, still shackled together…they showed it on CBS Evening News

Its not BS. Your heart beat is synced to the Universe. There is a reason a min has 60 sec.

i am fucking genuinely grateful people like you are out there. thank you.

We needed more precision of time and we redid the divide by 60 trick we previously did with minutes.

>archive.fo/jHsKr

This shit writes itself.

.>>12023761

It would be nice if it would flush itself, too.

Even without current state that just screams for raiding it for pure keks.
>spend literall YEARS on collecting goyim fap history data
only in theory mr FBI

I thought Austria was already far-right

Inb4 you arrive there and see an empty building, realizing that it was all just a way to steal your tax money and make goyim behave by thinking that someone knows everything about them.

They are not incompetent they know damn well what they are doing

Attached: 248px-Potaending.jpg (248x180, 11.04K)

Fuck Constantinople and fuck crosscuck crusades, all we want is to make the Reich whole again.

Go back to reddit you stupid faggot.

as a certified Autist Sperg basement dweller shut in, with a photographic memory and an IQ of 128, who spends several hours per day since 1998 researching NSA and the Deep State, reading tens of thousands of pages of their declassified Top Secret dox, i can deliver one ray of hope to Zig Forums.

Bluffdale seems like the embodiment of our greatest fears about this Orwellian Dystopian Nightmare.

Bluffdale seems invincible. it's a military base with surrounded by hundreds of acres used as a firing ground to test artillery. presumably NSA spared no expense and assigned their sharpest minds to design Bluffdale to be impervious to every form of attack. because Bluffdale is the NSA's crown jewel, their most prized possession, the most important asset in their SIGINT portfolio.

but i know how to destroy Bluffdale.

i spent hundreds of hours pouring over Bluffdale County public records looking for the one teensy tiny Achilles' Heel in NSA's masterplan.

and i found it.

the NSA invented magnetic storage devices that can scale to Yottabytes, but they fucked up one mundane detail.

the fields around Bluffdale are a fire plain.
i had to dig back through old County dox about the history of wildfires in that area, and i discovered the Fire Dept complaining that the wildfire preparations are lacking.

then there's the UPSTREAM source of water which NSA requires to cool the acres of cpus inside Bluffdale.

that water head is the South Jordan Water Consevation Treatment Plant just 3.4 miles up the road from Mount Doom.

Bluffdale may be missile proof, but the SJWC treatment plant isn't.

let's say a squad from the Northwest Front Waffen SS blows up that plant. then let's say another squad sets fire to the fields ringing Bluffdale.

now NSA has a dilemma. their water taps are shut off. do they redirect the water they have to put out the wildfires, causing their millions of disgusting peeping tom cpus to meltdown? or do they continue cooling their citadel of perversion and let the wildfires approach and eventually meltdown the cpus? or does the site commander ordet "pull it", initiating the Bluffdale self-destruction sequence, and then evacuate the handful of MSCE sysadmins, taking their most prized pizzagate elite blackmail loli videos with them?

oh yeah, the Northwest Front SS laid mines all over the wildfire fields, but NSA won't discover that unless they choose door number one.

me amigo, personally, i'm hoping NSA chooses door number three and self-destructs HAL.

there is a gratifying and delicious irony in forcing the Enemy to willfully destroy their own most prized possession. if we destroyed Bluffdale, it just wouldn't be as much of a psychological warfare cherry on top as making NSA destroy themselves.

Attached: th.jpeg (324x156 18.58 KB, 11.01K)

;^)Seriously, though, that's quite impressive, user. Keep up the good work!

Attached: G-McK.jpg (512x384, 67.63K)

Why does Congress give Bibi Netanyahu many standing ovations when he was one of the jews who arranged to broil thousands of Americans alive in the World Trade Center atrocity? …It''s another interesting question.

I bet you'd make a great lampshade.

I remember reading about those events in the published memoirs of defected ex kgb agent who was stationed in the Soviet embassy in Iran. Fascinating eyewitness stories. It’s very interesting to read old Soviet accounts of the corruption and inefficiency if their shitty system.

…now I'm no mathematician, but either the NSA got a discount or they don't actually have 16 yottabytes at Bluffdale.

There're hills behind it, but not too close and not too high. The state could accidentally cut water to the place.

Also, as convenient and advantageous as it would be for a successor regime to use the data, I think the Founders would wholeheartedly say that one form of tyranny (in this case, gross universal invasion of privacy) replacing another is no good. To make an analogy, the exclusionary rule prevents evidence of a crime acquired illegally from being laid before a jury because rights are considered more important than facts in a court of law, which are prepared to let criminals roam free over risking a violation of the Constitution. To access this data (which is being collected in contravention to Amendment IV) would not only fly in the face of Amendments IV-VI, IX and X, but more importantly it would violate the principles therein.

If I were an autocrat, I would have instruct a Grand Jury of patriots to declare all data collected on former govt employees of interest free game and to appoint a panel of patriot judges to 'oversee' the transition, mainly by issuing warrants upon the reasonable suspicion of specific crimes committed by said govt employees and other citizens/kikes, similar to how PATRIOT Act courts function today. Then I would instruct my new DIRNSA to begin destroying the data beginning with that on citizens of no interest and members of the transition govt (to prevent institutional blackmail from carrying on into the new regime).

Attached: bluffdale-water-supply.jpg (3000x1608 340.9 KB, 956.36K)

Oh, also, since the NSA is a branch of the DoD, having army men handle the data would allow one to try traitors and foreign agents in a military court

Its big weakness is maintenance because of the scale of the place so just make it hazardous to maintenance the place will implode on itself. It needs a shit ton of water and power. The facility has power surges all the time still and infact delayed construction for a year. So it seems you wouldn't need a huge hill fire at all ,the faulty wiring will catch itself on fire without constant humans monitoring it.

You underestimate the destructiveness of water itself if the water containers were damaged in sync the flooding would catastrophic and the power would surge. Then the hazardous wiring catching on fire from lack of humans because they would be on auto generators.

Attached: a fight.jpg (850x400, 34.38K)

False. Depends on who does the stealing. The NSA did it for that data. So if the local Sheriffs dept were to submit that data as evidence it would be allowed.

The kvetching is real.

Are you sure its malpractice? Most doctors are kikes and poo in the loos from unfair admissions processes…none of these other races would give a shit if Europeans and Whites died…shit I will be you a dollar that a kike doctor would kill you just for fun to watch you suffer.

Ironically, Kikebook and Twatter and other resources make it stupendously easy to acquire accurate and up to date information on who all is involved with the govt in a private sector sort of way. Any sort of Commie purge, or Commie revolution doesnt need to bother with bludgeon tactics.

Marx was right. He just didnt want to name and shame his fellow kikes as the culprits.

Retard detected

Stop being retarded.

i share your idealism and agree with your sentiments, however, i disagree that
it would be physically possible to put the SIGINT Pandora back in her box.

what NSA has done perfectly exemplifies the Game Theory Prisoner's Dilemma of
ratcheting up the arms race. the last time humanity has seen something like this
was the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima. once one Superpower had nukes, every other
potential Superpower must have nukes too.

do you see any armies beating their machine guns into ploughshares? or trading
their tanks for swords?

now instead of nukes, the weapon of choice is SIGINT. because if you know what
your enemy is doing before they do it, you win without needing to fire a shot.
whoever opts-out of "bulk, unselected, population-scale surveillance" will lose
to those who opt-in. i'm probably more angry at NSA for them taking me and all
of us as hostages, then applying Stockholm syndrome to coerce us to Love Big
Brother, than i am angry at them for any particular spying offense they did.
being forced to accept SIGINT the same way we accepted gun power or the compound
crossbow is a corruption of every ideal i formerly held, and resets my view of
the whole world to pessimism and cynicism, all thanks to NSA deciding by itself
atop its pinnacle of power in the Eye in the Triangle and in total secrecy that
it alone will go ahead and choose for all of us to spy on the whole world simply
because computers and the Internet and tech gobbledygook now make it
economically feasible to accomplish what would have been unthinkable just 30
years ago.

i'm a heavy reader of intelligence history. not flimsy pop culture books written
in screenplay format, but long and boring and forgotten and disordered original
source documents. in the past few days i've been studying the CIA's archives of
the Russian Okhrana secret police.

"the SIGINT problem" has always been with us, only we never noticed it until
computing made it possible to record the Lives of Others of entire demographics
and classes and cities and nations.

for example, in these Okhrana files i'm reading, which cover the time period
from around 1885 until the Bolshevik's finally conquered Russia in 1918, the #1
pattern which leaps out is that all of these Secret Police and their enemies in
the "Anarcho-Communist revolutionaries" are flip sides of the same coin, and the
whole pre-history of Bolshevik espionage is a shit show of treachery on all
sides, endless processions of double and triple agents betraying their best
friends, their own families, their parents, their countrymen, and all for pocket
change amounts of money. not a damn spy on either side really believes that what
they fight for is Morally Right. the Spy Game soap opera goes back and forth,
some Bolshevik snitch leads the Secret Police to raid hundreds of their bombing
and assassination co-plotters, who are all executed without a trial or
disappeared to Siberia. then some Secret Police chief defects to join the
Bolsheviks, and the Bolsheviks whack entire networks of the Secret Police's
informers.

this goes on for 20 years without any side gaining a decisive advantage over the
other.

there is only one pattern that repeats in this process over and over.

it's always Jews.

Jew Bolshevik assassins. Jew Secret Police defectors. Jew double agents who flip
to become triple agents. in my attached image of a foot note, it shows the
Okhrana was spying on 20,000 Russian exiles who were violent Anarcho-Communists
and Revolutionaries–the equivalent of ISIS in 1885-1918.

"75% were Jewish… less than 15% were Russian."

i cannot express how furious i become when i realize the magnitude of the wanton
destruction the kikes inflicted upon Russia and Europa for over a century. if i
had a button that could nuke Israel, i'd push it twice and sleep like a baby.
Russia wasn't even the kike's motherland, it wasn't their native people, and so
they destroyed it and genocided the Russian people, and set in motion a chain of
historical events that caused both Great Wars, the death of millions of white
people, then 45 years of Cold War stasis, followed by the present slow
subversion and corruption of America into degeneracy and anarchy. and today the
blood drinking kike want to lecture the white man about showing some humanity
and fighting for justice.

IN DEN OFEN KIKE!

as an aside, if i was ever an Intelligence Officer, i would order that nobody
under any circumstances work with any double agent, no matter which side they
work for, and that they be shot dead on sight. if a man betrays me or my enemy,
then changes his mind and comes back begging for his old job back, there is zero
reason to trust that man when he tells you the weather today. put a bullet in
all traitors.

so i am in agreement with you up until putting the SIGINT genie back in the
bottle. but i have a proposal which may bring my thinking into alignment with
yours.

the whole problem in espionage is the kike. they poison everything, and force
all sides into arms races of escalation towards genocide.

now what if we could remove the kike from the equation entirely. no more
Bolsheviks, no more Anarcho-Communist Revolutionaries, no more moles, no more
double and triple agents–no more kike tricks and deceptions.

what if the SIGINT and spy game world wide enjoyed a few decades or breathing
room without the incessant sabotage from the kike, because they no longer live?

perhaps a natural equilibrium would restore itself. perhaps America wouldn't
need to spy on all of its allies because those allies will spy on us, so we
better "defect" first in Prisoner's Dillemma and spy on them before they spy on
us, so that we win. perhaps without a single kike walking the Earth, there
wouldn't be all of the problems we see. perhaps with every kike in ashes, the
scale of war would be reduced to temporary ritual skirmishes instead of century
long dug-in total war. perhaps SIGINT and Bluffdales and PRISMs and XKEYSCOREs
wouldn't be needed. since there are no longer any kikes, what agitators and
terrorists would there be to spy on?

so that is my modest proposal to overcome the inability to roll back the clock
and voluntarily mutually disarm ourselves of the newest technological
advancement.

Attached: jews_ruin_everything.png (1182x439, 140.57K)

BUMP for the good shit.

Der 15. März 1938, Wiener Heldenplatz
(Alle Dokumente aus: „Anschluß“ 1938. Eine Dokumentation, hrsg. v. Doku-mentationsarchiv des österreichischen Widerstandes, Wien 1988, S. 335–341.)
doew.at/cms/download/78t22/maerz38_heldenplatz.pdf

117. AUS: BEFEHL DES REICHSFÜHRERS-SS UND CHEFS DER DEUTSCHEN POLIZEI, HEINRICH HIMMLER, FÜR DIE KUNDGEBUNG UND PARADE IN WIEN AM 15. MÄRZ 1938, 14. 3. 1938
AVA, Bürckel-Akten, 2000
DÖW E 20.530
1. Um 11.00 Uhr findet eine Kundgebung zu Ehren des Führers auf dem
Heldenplatz in Wien statt.
2. Verantwortlich für die Absperrungs- und Sicherungsmaßnahmen vom
Hotel „Imperial“ zum Heldenplatz und auf dem Heldenplatz selbst ist Generalmajor der Polizei Mülverstedt. Für die Absperrungen stehen die Wiener Polizei
und Polizeikräfte aus anderen deutschen Standorten, Teile der SS und SA zur
Verfügung. Mit der Wehrmacht sind genaue Abmachungen hinsichtlich der Absperrung für die Kundgebung zu treffen, damit die Anmarschwege der Truppen
zur Parade durch die Kundgebung und durch das An- und Abströmen von der
Kundgebung nicht geschnitten werden.
3. Nach der Kundgebung fährt der Führer vom Heldenplatz zum Hotel „Imperial“ zurück. Sobald der Führer das Hotel erreicht hat, können die Absperrungen für die Kundgebung aufgelöst werden.
4. Um 14.00 Uhr findet die Parade vor dem Führer auf dem Heldenplatz statt. Verantwortlich für die Absperrungs- und Sicherungsmaßnahmen ist Generalmajor der Polizei Mülverstedt. Abzusperren und zu sichern ist der Weg vom Hotel „Imperial“ zum Paradeplatz sowie der Paradeplatz selbst. Zur Verfügung stehen Polizei aus anderen deutschen Standorten und Teile der SS.
An- und Abmarschweg der paradierenden Truppen sind durch die Wiener Polizei sowie durch Hilfspolizeikräfte der SA offenzuhalten, sodaß die Parade ohne Stockungen vor sich gehen kann. Für ein gutes Abfließen der Paradetruppen ist besonders Vorsorge zu treffen. Die Ziehung eines Sperrkreises zur
Regelung des Verkehrs wird empfohlen.
[…] (((FÜNFTER PUNKT ZENSIERT))) - WIESO?????
6. Die sicherheitspolizeilichen Maßnahmen bei den Absperrungen sind
durch die Sicherheitspolizei im Einvernehmen mit dem Kommandeur der Sicherungsverbände, Generalmajor Mülverstedt, zu treffen.

118. MELDUNG DER AMTLICHEN NACHRICHTENSTELLE, 15. 3. 1938
AVA, Amtliche Nachrichtenstelle
DÖW E 20.612
Es wird für heute in Wien um 10 Uhr vormittags Dienstschluß angeordnet,
damit allen Angestellten die Möglichkeit gegeben wird, die Truppenparade zu
sehen. Die Partei erwartet, daß die Betriebsführer den vollen Dienst zahlen. Lebensmittelgeschäfte, Gastgewerbe- und ähnliche Betriebe sollen offengehalten werden. Die Gauleitung.

119. AUS: DARSTELLUNG VON SA-FÜHRER ALFRED PERSCHE, O. D.
(1947)
Alfred Persche, Hauptmann Leopold. Der Abschnitt 1936–1938 der Geschichte
der nationalsozialistischen Machtergreifung in Österreich, unveröffentlichtes
Manuskript, o. D., S. 290 f.
DÖW 1460/1
In der im Reiche schon seit Jahren üblichen, uns aber noch ganz unbekannten Art ist die Gestaltung des Straßenbildes organisiert. Dazu wurde die Parole ausgegeben, Geld spielt hiebei überhaupt keine Rolle. Und nun leuchtet von allen Häusern, Fenstern, Licht- und Tramwaymasten, von tausenden und
tausenden rasch aufgestellten Fahnenstangen ein Fahnenmeer. Von allen von der Stadtgemeinde, den Ämtern und öffentlichen Körperschaften ausgehängten Fahnen flattern zusätzlich noch schwere Gold- und Silberstreifen. Alle Straßenbahnen, alle Stadtbahnwagen, die Lokomotiven der Fern- und Vorortezüge, alles ist mit einem Meer von Fähnchen und mit schweren Gold- und Silbertransparenten geschmückt. Am Ring, auf allen Straßen und Plätzen, durch die der Führer kommen wird, stehen Pylonen und andere Schaumäler in für die Begriffe der Wiener gigantischer Zahl. Aus Brettern zusammengestellt, durch einen Mörtelüberzug aber den Eindruck von Steinaufbauten erweckend, sind
sie wirklich im Sinne des Wortes über Nacht aus der Erde gewachsen.

120. Punkt unterlief der Gaskammer und den 121. Punkt habe ich nach Israel überführt.

Attached: oma am heldenplatz.jpg (1170x854, 219.69K)

122. ANSPRACHE VON ARTHUR SEYSS-INQUART AUF DEM HELDENPLATZ IN WIEN, 15. 3. 1938
Helfried Pfeifer (Hrsg.), Die Ostmark. Eingliederung und Neugestaltung. His-
torisch-systematische Gesetzessammlung nach dem Stande vom 16. April
1941, Wien 1941, S. 24
Mein Führer! Als letztes oberstes Organ des Bundesstaates Österreich
melde ich dem Führer und Reichskanzler den Vollzug des gesetzmäßigen Be-
schlusses nach dem Willen des deutschen Volkes und seines Führers: Österreich ist ein Land des Deutschen Reiches.
Dem deutschen Volk und der ganzen Welt verkünde ich, daß Adolf Hitler als Führer und Reichskanzler zur Stunde in die Burg der alten Reichshauptstadt, der Hüterin der Krone des Reiches, eingezogen ist. Wonach Jahrhunderte deutscher Geschichte gerungen haben, wofür ungezählte Millionen der besten Deutschen geblutet haben und gestorben sind, was im heißen Ringen letztes Ziel, was in bittersten Stunden letzter Trost war, heute ist es vollendet: Die Ostmark ist heimgekehrt. Das Reich ist wiedererstanden. Das volksdeutsche Reich ist geschaffen!
Mein Führer! Die Kräfte aller Generationen des deutschen Volkes sind in Ihrem Willen zusammengeballt, und Sie, mein Führer, schufen das Werk für alle Generationen der deutschen Zukunft. Heute grüßen alle Deutschen aus der Ewigkeit den Führer als den Vollender, heute grüßt der Führer das neue ewige Deutschland!
Mein Führer! Wir können nur eines: Wir danken dem Führer! Wir sagen Dank, der restlose Liebe und bedingungslose Treue ist. Mein Führer! Wie immer der Weg führt: wir folgen nach! Heil mein Führer!

Attached: cd353d7725d2a6f1_large.jpg (1280x853, 124.31K)

123. ANSPRACHE VON ADOLF HITLER AUF DEM HELDENPLATZ IN
WIEN, 15. 3. 1938
Helfried Pfeifer (Hrsg.), Die Ostmark. Eingliederung und Neugestaltung. His-
torisch-systematische Gesetzessammlung nach dem Stande vom 16. April
1941, Wien 1941, S. 24 f.
Deutsche! Männer und Frauen!
In wenigen Tagen hat sich innerhalb der deutschen Volksgemeinschaft eine
Umwälzung vollzogen, die wir heute wohl in ihrem Umfange sehen, deren Bedeutung aber erst spätere Geschlechter ganz ermessen werden.
Es ist in den letzten Jahren von den Machthabern des nunmehr beseitigten
Regimes oft von der besonderen „Mission“ gesprochen worden, die in ihren
Augen dieses Land zu erfüllen hätte. Ein Führer der Legitimisten hat sie in
einer Denkschrift genau umrissen. Nach ihr war es die Aufgabe dieser sogenannten Selbständigkeit des Landes Österreich, die in den Friedensverträgen fundiert und von der Gnade des Auslandes abhängig war, die Bildung eines
wahrhaft großen Deutschen Reiches zu verhindern und damit den Weg in die Zukunft des deutschen Volkes zu verriegeln.
Ich proklamiere nunmehr für dieses Land seine neue Mission. Sie entspricht dem Gebote, das einst die deutschen Siedler aus allen Gauen des Altreiches hieher berufen hat: Die älteste Ostmark des deutschen Volkes soll von
jetzt ab das jüngste Bollwerk der deutschen Nation und damit des Deutschen Reiches sein.
Jahrhundertelang haben sich in den unruhevollen Zeiten der Vergangenheit die Stürme des Ostens an den Grenzen der alten Mark gebrochen. Jahrhundertelang, für alle Zukunft soll sie nunmehr ein eiserner Garant sein für die
Sicherheit und Freiheit des Deutschen Reiches und damit ein Unterpfand für
das Glück und für den Frieden unseres großen Volkes.
Und ich weiß: die alte Ostmark des Deutschen Reiches wird ihrer neuen
Aufgabe genauso gerecht werden, wie sie die alte einst gelöst und gemeistert
hat.
Ich spreche im Namen der Millionen dieses wunderschönen deutschen
Landes, im Namen der Steirer, der Nieder- und Oberösterreicher, der Kärntner, der Salzburger, der Tiroler und vor allem im Namen der Stadt Wien, wenn ich es den in diesem Augenblick zuhörenden 68 Millionen übrigen deutschen
Volksgenossen in unserem weiten Reich versichere:
Dies Land ist deutsch, es hat seine Mission begriffen, es wird diese erfüllen,
und es soll an Treue zur großen deutschen Volksgemeinschaft von niemandem
jemals überboten werden.
Unsere Aufgabe aber wird es nun sein, durch Arbeit, Fleiß und gemeinsames Einstehen und Zusammenstehen die großen sozialen, kulturellen und wirtschaftlichen Aufgaben zu lösen, vor allem aber Österreich immer mehr zu
einer Trutzburg nationalsozialistischer Gesinnung und nationalsozialistischer Willenskraft zu entwickeln und auszubauen.
Ich kann diesen Appell an Sie aber nicht schließen, ohne nun der Männer zu gedenken, die es mir mitermöglicht haben, die große Wende in so kurzer Zeit mit Gottes Hilfe herbeizuführen.
Ich danke den nationalsozialistischen Mitgliedern der Regierung, an ihrer Spitze dem neuen Reichsstatthalter Seyß-Inquart. Ich danke den zahllosen Parteifunktionären, ich danke aber vor allem den ungezählten namenlosen Idealisten, den Kämpfern unserer Formationen, die in den langen Jahren der Verfolgung bewiesen haben, daß der Deutsche, unter Druck gesetzt, nur noch härter wird.
Diese Jahre der Leidenszeit haben mich in meiner Überzeugung vom Wert des deutschösterreichischen Menschen im Rahmen unserer großen Volksgemeinschaft nur bestärkt. Die wunderbare Ordnung und Disziplin dieses gewaltigen Geschehens ist aber auch ein Beweis für die Kraft der diese Menschen beseelenden Idee. Ich kann somit in dieser Stunde dem deutschen Volke die
größte Vollzugsmeldung meines Lebens abstatten:
Als Führer und Kanzler der deutschen Nation und des Reiches melde
ich vor der Geschichte nunmehr den Eintritt meiner Heimat in das Deutsche
Reich!
Deutschland und sein neues Glied, die Nationalsozialistische Partei und die
Wehrmacht unseres Reiches – Sieg Heil!

Attached: the-anschluss-of-austria-1938graz_09.jpg (1226x830, 284.21K)

124. AUS: BERICHT DES „VÖLKISCHEN BEOBACHTERS“ ÜBER DIE
TRUPPENPARADE IN WIEN, 16. 3. 1938
Völkischer Beobachter, Wiener Ausgabe, 16. 3. 1938
In fieberhafter Spannung füllen die ungeheuren Massen der Wiener Bevölkerung Burgring und Heldenplatz. Mächtige Hakenkreuzbanner wallen von der in strahlendem Sonnenlicht leuchtenden Fassade des äußeren Burgtores, während zu beiden Seiten der Durchfahrten aus den Pylonen die Opferflammen feierlich emporlodern. Das äußere Burgtor säumen Ehrenkompanien der geeinten großdeutschen Wehrmacht.
[…] TEILZENSIERT, ICH WERDE SIE PERSÖNLICH VERGASEN
Schlag 14 Uhr erscheinen wenige hundert Meter über den Dächern des
Parlamentsgebäudes die ersten Ketten der Luftwaffe. Der Führer grüßt freudig
dieses stolze Glied der Deutschen Wehrmacht.
Es dröhnt und rattert aus der Luft, Kette auf Kette, Gruppe auf Gruppe und Staffel auf Staffel von Kampfflugzeugen, Jagdfliegern, Aufklärungsflugzeugen und schweren Kampfflugzeu-
gen. Die Massen jubeln zu diesen Zeichen der vollendeten gesamtdeutschen
Wehrbereitschaft empor.
Hoch sind die Flugzeuge über der Paradestraße, eben erst hat die letzte
Kette der Hunderte von Maschinen den obersten Befehlshaber der Wehrmacht
passiert, die Zuschauermenge richtet ihre Blicke immer noch nach oben, da
setzen die Musikkorps gegenüber dem Paradeplatz des Führers ein. Der Paradeflug der Luftwaffe ist beendet.
Um 14.15 Uhr nähert sich die Parade der motorisierten Truppen.
Rufe des Staunens und der Bewunderung gehen durch die Reihen, wie die
motorisierten Artillerieformationen vorbeirücken. Das Artillerieregiment 74
und die schwere Artillerieabteilung 620. Die Panzerwehrabteilung 38, das Pan-
zerbataillon 38 und die Nachrichtenabteilung 38 zeigen dem Führer und der
Bevölkerung Deutschösterreichs die glänzende Bereitschaft der schnell beweglichen Hilfsformationen, die für einen modernen Krieg ganz besondere Bedeutung haben.
Während das Musikkorps wechselt und nun die hechtblauen Uniformen der Luftwaffe in den Vordergrund rücken, rattert mit seinen für die vielseitige Verwendung bestimmten Fahrzeugen, bis zu den schweren Waffen, das Regiment General Göring vorüber, dessen Vorbeimarsch allein über eine Viertelstunde dauert. Dann folgen die stolzen Tanks der 2. Panzerbrigade. Das unausgesetzte Rauschen und Brüllen der Maschinen ist so stark, daß man nur gelegentlich einen Laut des Musikkorps herüberdringen hört; auch die unendlichen Heilrufe der Masse, die derartig moderne Waffen überhaupt noch nie in ihrem Leben gesehen hat, gehen fast ganz im Lärm unter.
Noch sind kurz nach 16 Uhr die letzten Männer der abmarschierenden Musikkorps der Leibstandarte kaum an dem Führer vorüber, als schon wieder der Jubel und die Heilrufe aufklingen. Das Volk, das bisher den weiten Platz
vor dem Heldendenkmal gegenüber der Tribüne des Führers freigelassen hatte, drängt nun durch die Absperrungsketten der Polizei. Hatte man zwei Stunden lang eine musterhafte Disziplin gehalten, war eigentlich nirgends das Eingreifen der die Straßen zu beiden Seiten säumenden Mannschaften der Polizei und der Formationen erforderlich, so drängen nun die hinteren Reihen nach vorne, um bei der Abfahrt den Führer noch einmal näher zu sehen. Doch ohne das Eingreifen von Absperrmannschaften bleibt die jubelnde Menge mit emporgerecktem Arm in respektvoller Entfernung stehen, so daß der Führer mit seinem Gefolge in Ruhe die Wagen besteigen kann.

Attached: the-anschluss-of-austria-1938linz_06.jpg (1223x822, 283.2K)

Imagine every "domestic intelligence agency" in the west getting stomped, all the pederast blackmail mechanisms exposed and jews being completely disarmed. I long for the day.

Attached: 09735607634084608460.png (774x809, 1.15M)

Reverse Anschluss when?

Attached: flagge2.png (753x486, 15.63K)

your enemy is doing before they do it, you win without needing to fire a shot.

Not necessarily, knowing it is one thing, being able to do something about it is another. It gives huge advantage, but it's not a wonderweapon. What's more concerning is it's potential use in economic sabotage, mass brainwashing of population (they have a very good input for that), etc.

One would need to develop a strategy that they would have no answer to, even if you publicly unveil it to them since day one. There is also hiding in plain sight. Countermeasures against mass-surveillance could be divided in three categories:

- Exploiting the numerical deficiency and psychological limitations of human agents making decisions based on data provided
- Exploiting the flaws in the various protocols (data gathering, sorting, classifying etc.) themselves (and potential AI making decisions based on data provided)
- Using transparency to your own advantage (inverting the playing field)

That is real winning, the opposite of loser cuck Trump

Schnitzelführer here, answering questions

the (((media))) turned it into a big deal with a lot of kvetching from the left wing. Truck loads of green politicians, not only because their party dropped out of parliament because of the election loss, have left Austria for good and corruption reports are bubbling up everywhere. My judgement is that an entire network of tax evaders was uncovered and since the right wing has no serious media of its own, we haven't heard a huge scandal story about it. The jew and the left still occupy our state run media (which is surprising) and other prominent media, effectively silencing anything weird that's going on.

Investigations are on going, but it appears that this had been a long time coming with the FPÖ getting some revenge for what the SPÖ did behind closed doors. The minister of the interior, Herbert Kickl, is the ideological and philosophical centerpiece of the freedom party and runs it with an iron fist. The Austrian minister of the interior is the commander of the police force, so he is probably the most powerful non-military man in the country. The security service was delegated to a different ministry (for terrorism prevention and protection of the constitution) and this lack of coordination probably allowed for Kickl's Operation Valkyrie to work out.

oi moische go to the temple

they also think history ended for some reason.

Surfing the Kali Yuga.

These guys are long gone.

Yes and no. In Europe its relatively common for a group of dedicated bad goys to seize real power and that's when you get these (((media))) campaigns telling us about (((threats to democracy))) in Eastern European countries.

>>>/plebbit/

This is getting neurotic.

??? wos is hia los

Attached: surfing the kali yuga.png (500x684, 408.76K)

Wait, what the fuck? The intelligence agency is "an independent institution?"

Wait what? You mean they just left the country? Where the fuck did they go? Back to Israel?

It's only an "independent institution" if the bad goys don't run it.

I bet there's evidence of leftists/EU leaders rigging the election to get that Green Party fag elected last time.

Do you suspect that the previous election's (((mail-in votes))) were faked by those people?

As I explained, we have two intelligences in Austria:

the military intelligence (which pretty much exclusively spies on other European countries, kek).

the intelligence apparatus contained within the ministry for protecting the constitution. This latter one is full of incompetent shitheads. I'm going to go ahead and assume that an intelligence department exists in the police force itself, but nothing official is known about that and that's probably what Kickl used in his operation.

Everywhere they won't go to jail for tax evasion and misusing government funds. And yeah, some actually went to kikeland.

No question, but this was more than likely figured out in a closed doors discussion where the parties traded favors.

No question. Election rigging in favor of left wing parties through our postal vote service has been a meme for literally decades here. It's astonishing that no one scratches their heads as a significant fraction of the votes, something like 8-12% of the total vote, does not converge with the results of the booth votes almost 1:1. There is significant skewing towards the left in the mail-in despite 800k mail in to 4200k booth votes. It's all so tiresome.

Who can gaze into the mirror without becoming evil?
The mirror does not reflect evil, but creates it.

That huge stash of information is water from a poisoned well. Any use of it justifies further use of it.
Destroy it and simply perpretate an inverse decimation of those involved in its collection.
Any involvement is justification for their punishment, the particulars are not relevant.

This Right-wing Austrian government booted out the Leftists when it won last year's election by an overwhelming majority… and then

1) Austria said "Fcuk you" to the jews of the EU by enacting policies to end illegal migration and to end welfare benefits for immigrants.

& then about two months ago

2)
Austrian govt closes 7 mosques, expels 40 Imams - linked VIDEO

They say "This is just the beginning."

Basically a subsidiary of the CFR and a tool of American imperialism.

DEATH TO THE EUSSR! FREEDOM, VOLK AND SECURITY NOWWW

wrong flag

Gotcha. So London, Bruxelles and Paris for the shabbos and Israel for the chosen. That's usually how it goes.

no
I know it looks like the russian flag but thats because red was replaced with Hapsburg gold.

Stuffs happening, but not enough.

Yeah pretty much.

Kek

Jesus christ that has to be an exaggeration. the U.S couldn't make that fucking much for one Yottabyte, let alone 16. That's gotta be some holohoax-tier numerical exaggeration.

hello Tolkien, I knew youd be a neet reincarnated

is that even possible?

I thought you were memeing at first

So the door kickers got their doors kicked.
I wonder what kind of info turned up .

Oh well, here's another.

Attached: hitler thumbs up.jpg (360x451, 61.52K)

Either way, we already have people everywhere watching everything and everyone, and we can already see anything relevant they have. I would actually rather let those stupid faggots think their data is still good and not realize they're being manipulated.

There are a lot of professionals out there. You should become one yourself.

This idea actually deserves its own thread, why such an absolute diamond encrusted holy grail of a post-trinket is esconced in a thread about Austria nobody knows… but user, I love this idea!

Shills don't have an instruction on how to slide threads about Austria or its intelligence service, so of course higher signal:noise ratios will be in these awkward small topics.

Thinking they don't have an EMP on-site just for this purpose.

Who loses more?

Glad Europeans are fighting back against demographic replacement and liberalism.

Southern Reich NAUGH !!!

Attached: lederhosen fascis.png (1920x1200 2.44 MB, 1.52M)

*sigh*

Attached: uncornereddorner.jpg (190x250, 8.39K)

Seems orchestrated….

lebenslaute.net/

Nobody knows about this kind of game more than the austrians. They are old and very shrewd.

BUT WHAT DID THEY FIND
ITS NO GOD DAMN USE TO RAID ONE SECRET VAULT JUST TO PUT THE FINDINGS IN ANOTHER SECRET VAULT

Attached: IMG_0925.JPG (639x357, 51.73K)

Attached: 7644.jpg (236x369, 23.47K)

If only you knew just how bad the situation in the deep state is.
Watch Reservoir Dogs by cucktin tarantino. He may be a pervert, but he hit the nail on the head with that flick.

It's like Austria has the balls that Germany lacks because of Northern German autists.

This. Northern Germans are shit. And Prussians are just germanized baltic-slavs, that's why they suck like some african tribe…

this tbh

gas the piefkes, real Germans are Bayern-Österreich and nothing else.

Do hoscht Recht mei Freind!

There' s a reason they call it High-German: because it comes from high (mountaineous) Germany

Attached: cat2.png (1012x630 428.83 KB, 948.29K)

ITS AN ALPINE THING

Attached: bavarianstrasserism.jpg (1128x711 1.17 MB, 72.09K)