Scientists say that Homo Erectus went Extinct because they were Lazy Niggers

It turns out laziness existed long before couches and takeout. The "why bother?" attitude not only existed hundreds of thousands of years ago, but may also have led to the decline of an ancient human ancestor.
Homo erectus first appeared 2 million years ago and went extinct some 50,000 to 100,000 years ago. But compared with other hominins, like Neanderthals, this species may have been quite lazy and more reluctant to adapt to a changing environment, according to new study published July 27 in the Journal PLOS One.
Archaeologists from Australian National University analyzed thousands of newfound and previously unearthed artifacts from an excavation site in the Arabian Peninsula in modern-day Saffaqah, Saudi Arabia, in 2014. Their findings suggested that the Homo erectus species in that area exerted the minimal effort necessary to make tools and find supplies. [Top 10 Mysteries of the First Humans]
Instead, these early humans lived in places that had easy access to stones and water, the study found.
"To make their stone tools, they would use whatever rocks they could find lying around their camp, which were mostly of comparatively low quality to what later stone-tool makers used," lead author Ceri Shipton, an archaeologist at Australian National University, said in a statement. Such tools included cores, flakes, hand axes and cleavers.
A little way away from the Homo erectus camps was a rocky outcrop that had higher-quality rock but required a trek up a hill. "But rather than walk up the hill, they would just use whatever bits had rolled down and were lying at the bottom," Shipton said.
When the researchers examined the rocky outcrop, they found that it was untouched by Homo erectus — no traces of activity, no artifacts and no quarrying of the stone, Shipton said in the statement. By contrast Neanderthals and early Homo sapiens climbed mountains for high-quality stones and transported them over long distances, according to the statement.

livescience.com/63308-homo-erectus-laziness-extinction.html
archive.fo/UB014

Whatever the case, I still say, homo erectus walks among us.

Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

kike science kike journal kike article kike thread. go away with your talmud

Using electricity on the shabbat is not kosher you rat faced fuck. kill yourself shill

Fuck off moshe.

nice mental breakdown chaim. Scared much?

Attached: 1531697861092.jpg (545x478, 40.31K)

Idk what you niggers are screeching about.

How is OP a kike for stating accurate info?

You realise that when you say jews are neanderkikes you're implying all of European man is up to 4% jewish, right?

Not far off from real stats.

Homo erectus was a modern day nigger.

I didn't know failing to adapt to the environment was laziness.
I didn't know you could infer motive from a group of pre humans that probably didnt have a word for laziness.
I also didn't know shit skins were at the forefront of any kind of science.
Fuck off op.

Checks out

begone TORjew

Attached: 1534537228622.jpg (454x720, 115.18K)

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Attached: 07a-Erectus.jpg (324x387, 12.68K)

So, with this additional proof, do we have enough evidence now for science to finally admit that modern Africans are actually descendants from Homo Erected (LOL) and that there are still several species of humans ?

This. None of those went extinct either.

I mean, I know Homo Sapiens is also a descendant from Homo Erectus, but in Africa these two species kept mixing, while the Homo Sapiens who went to the North stopped mixing with Homo Erectus and partly mixed with Neanderthal instead. Right ?

if they were homo's how could they breed at all?

If they went extinct, why the fuck are they still around?

Anyone who thinks Homo erectus was a species of proto-niggers has NO idea what they are talking about. H. erectus had more racial diversity than modern Humanity does! Absolutely ridiculous to think that a species that was so prolific and that survived for over 2 million years would all be a homogenous Nigger species.

So we are jews and Asians are jews as well… Or we are mongrels, at least.
Nah, not buying it. I'm willing to defend Neanderthals from this slander. Call me NIDF.

The Arabian peninsula is still lazy.

Damn that OP, trying to divide us and our Homo Erectus brothers.

Unfortunate, they weren't Ausfalia is full of them.

Asians and Semites have higher concentrations of neanderthal DNA. After their defeat in Europe the Neanderthals fled to Asians and mated with some local homo-sapiens there. Then some of their offspring came to Europe, hence the small amount of neanderthal DNA in Europeans.

Nice spambot

No those are heidelbergensis

Attached: 1534536986671.png (573x509, 176.89K)