THE RUSSIANS ARE UP TO SOMETHING

THE RUSSIANS ARE UP TO SOMETHING
Moment warplanes thunder over stunned motorists after Russian Air Force halts traffic to turn motorway into emergency runway
Russian Military commandeered Russian highway to allow pilots to test their skills landing on roadway
Planes and helicopters swooped over the highway as pilots practiced landing and taking off
Exercise was latest military exercise ordered by Vladimir Putin to ensure his forces are battle-ready
Halted motorists filmed the amazing scenes as they got a grandstand view
A busy motorway in Russia was turned into an emergency runway as part of a military exercise which saw warplanes thunder over stunned motorists.
Vehicles were halted on the Khabarovsk to Komsomolsk-on-Amur motorway to allow Su-30SM, Su-35S and MiG-31 pilots to test their landing and takeoff skills on the narrow road.
Halted motorists filmed the amazing scenes as they got a grandstand view for the military exercise close to the Chinese border in the Russian Far East.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6073351/Warplanes-thunder-stunned-motorists-Russian-Air-Force-turns-motorway-runway.html
archive.is/e4ZXr

Attached: 640x360_MP4_9144889566010718198.mp4 (640x360, 3.24M)

Attached: 4F2CFFF400000578-6073351-The_scenario_tasked_the_pilots_to_use_alternative_to_a_damaged_r-m-16_1534578883306.jpg (634x791 57.27 KB, 63.81K)

Attached: 4F2D002500000578-6073351-image-a-2_1534576393018.jpg (634x603 28.23 KB, 49.64K)

They do this sort of shit all the time. Hell they land planes on gravel roads from time to time in the middle of fucking nowhere.

maybe the Russians are planning on invading one of Americas capital cities, like Chicago, or St Louis, did you ever think of that?

(checke'd)

Thread died for this

I did, but because I'm not utterly retarded I dismissed it as "something that isn't going to happen".
It's not hard to think for yourself, my man, just don't let the loud people on TV guide your opinions.

Attached: Registration.png (211x244, 79.72K)

No, they honestly just do shit like this and have been doing so since forever. Got to see several Su-25's land on a highway and take off from it outside Moscow several years back.

Maybe they're planning on shoving those rotary blades up your faggot ass?

could the Russians be planning an invasion of Israel?

Why didnt you get dubs:((

invade china, you have my blessing

No, because I have an IQ above 90.

we can only hope

no just your capitol butthole
the ruskies are gonna land a whole plane in there, so you better prepare

Holy shit, retard, it's just a fucking training exercise.

Yeah, definitely WW3.
It's a shame that anyone would even bother make a thread like this.

Attached: 1375697257904.png (391x426, 345.42K)

Using roads as runways is nothing new and goes back to the cold war days, much harder to take out then a single airbase if the planes are parked allover the road network.

Attached: 3582390_2048_1152.jpg (2048x1152, 312.39K)

ww2 planes landed ON GRASS FIELDS

WW 2 airplanes didn't suck up FOD off the field, too. Modern jets do.

They have a rule that all aircraft must be able to land within a set timeframe of an alert (~8 minutes) because that's all the heads up they're going to get if a nuke is incoming.
That way all their aircraft take cover and are saved, can be used after the nuke goes off.

This is why even their combat aircraft can land on a fucking swamp.

America used to have a similar rule, which is why every few miles our highways have a "straight" stretch of about a mile by law, it's basically an impromptu landing pad. But none of our aircraft can land on roads anymore, they're too sensitive for that, the most minor FOD would kill them.

Attached: SU-25__001.jpg (1600x1205, 212.36K)

They don't if you design them properly.

Attached: FAls1.jpg (700x340, 30.95K)

No. Because we're not senile boomer cucks that want to kill fellow whites. Now go have D'tkemba change your diaper before it steals all your meds.

Attached: minimum.gif (270x263 35 B, 9.07K)

landing in ST LOUIS thats a good way to get your fighter jet stolen

Nice pix OP. Very kool.
Buuuutt- nothing new here. In the USA the Interstate Highway System was built for the Military. The military has priority on its use. It was designed and built to be used as "emergency runways". That is why "high pressure concrete" and 1:10 ratio of straight parts.

These people have to be banned and their posts wiped from the board. We shouldn’t have to deal with this fucking bullshit.

This is drudge report clickbait tier thread.

CNN's "anonymous" sources report the news that after a strict regimen of taking rejuvenation pills that he bought from the Alex Jones website, Vladimir Putin has been seen wearing his old KGB uniform.

Something must be in the works.

Attached: putin young KGB days.jpg (304x304, 7.62K)

MUH RUSSIANS
MUH RUSSIANS
MUH RUSSIANS
MUH RUSSIANS
MUH RUSSIANS
MUH RUSSIANS
24/7

Maybe they're going to invade Tel Aviv, you ever think of that?

I'd cream my jeans.

>>>/qresearch/

Vlad has fought in every war since WWI, perhaps longer, Putin is a force of nature, maybe even before the camera was invented

Don't worry comrades, I got info on what is going on.

Attached: Vlad_Email.png (1048x670, 40.87K)

ignore russia, watch china

Toodles? You are very chummy. My favorite part is how you felt the need to blackout your own name…kek

GREEN LIGHT FOLKS, GREEN LIGHT
Trump has given Russia the ALL CLEAR to attack Turkey. I'm getting this from my top tier military pentagon white house CIA level deep state sources. This is 100% legit. In less than one week Istanbul will be Constantinople.

Again…why would they bother when they could just hose them down from above with chemical or biologicals?

Fun fact: for Russians posting these pics are literally crime of the treason and espionage.

Kek, only if they actually were planning a mil intervention…otherwise it is just a Russian Air show. Besides it is uber retardation to do this where EVERYONE and their cat has a phone and can take photos. If they wanted privacy they could have made it private.

Oh god those poor poor niggers, our brothers. We must rise up to defend them! I stake my fortune and my life in their defense. No cause could be more noble.

How much will Turkish whores cost then? Asking for a friend…

Attached: Arabtoday-103news.jpg (768x474, 133.83K)

Free for any man who wants to contaminate his cock forever with a half nigger pussy.

indeed. me and the vlad, we met when he was kgb and I was cia. We were meant to kill each other and instead formed a lifelong relationship. He's a cat person and I'm a dag person, but we make it work.

with the gravel training they could land in Detroit.

You forgot to sign your post with "Q"

Attached: putin-3-way_3528087b.jpg (620x387, 62.52K)

Maybe they are planning to land directly on voting sites and destroy voting machines so the Russian loving Republicans win in the upcoming elections.

#IMTELTCH KROFTLMPT
#RIGGEDELECTIONS

the Russians hacked the voting machines in Ohio

you know alex jones got the recipes for all his supplements, brain force, super male vitality and the like from dr josef mengele, right? i know the supplements are a meme but they do work.

Wow, Russia has roads and cars and the people are wearing modern clothing? I'm surprised, to be honest, that a country outside of the Western world can be so developed. Good job Russia. You almost look like real people.

I've always pictured Russians wearing furs, and leather garb, either riding horses or being pulled in ox carts.

Because biochem takes a long time. I would willingly be sprayed with VX as long as I was given time to be thoroughly housed off.

It's pretty fast acting user and seeps in through the skin
Don't risk it!!!!!

biologicals aren't going to wash off though

ur braindead m8o

Attached: e1a32a4b905cfffd71c071d0bfbec2faddf17c24bd26423567679cce3625b906.png (752x755, 526.19K)

GALVANIZE

Attached: missles.webm (480x360, 13.32M)

Why?

just a drill
sage for slidethread

Russian cocksuckers are almost as bad as burgers. They aren't shooting down Israeli planes and they aren't invading Israel. These training runs are half practice, half publicity. I think mostly I'm startled by how much of an obnoxious faggot OP is.

Why so fond of Dagestan?

Chasink SkyTsar?
Doink barrel rollski!

A few weeks ago I saw our own guys doing this as part of Jade Helm.

Will there be enough room with all the Iraqi, Afghan& Libyan forces surrounding them?

OP is probably "one of those people from tv," as you said. They are some sort of narrative pusher at the very least.

You're not very familiar with American geography fam. Russia can't even fly over Poland without triggering a war, how do you think they're going to get inside a city in the Heartland of the most heavily guarded empire in world history?

Attached: usbases.jpg (4242x3000 240.48 KB, 1.27M)

That second map is at least 10 years out of date.

Why would they want their millions-worth of planes stolen by niggers?

Thanks for sharing OP this was crucial to know

ok

and?

And what, accidentally kill more niggers in a single day than white nationalists have killed in 100 years?

Oh no. How sad.

I kinda wish this would happen, so that we could print out posters of that one meme. You know the one.

maybe you were dropped on your head as a baby, did you ever think of that?

that's not how cock works.

Are you autistic or just retarded?

Nope.
These exercises have been practiced for years.
It is about to transit the country following the roads to very low altitude. The purpose is to be invisible to radars, to offer a minimal target, and not depend on external aids like GPS.

Attached: sukhoi-su-fighter-jets-1920x1080-43680.jpg (1920x1080, 184.33K)

Doesn't matter. Reporting Russian military forces movement is a crime. This is the law.

sure they did Schlomo

Attached: laughing elves.gif (500x281, 874.52K)