Daily Reminder: Mike Pence is a Jewish Ass-licker

Trump is a jewish ass-licker too, but god help us if he gets impeached.

Attached: Mike Pence says _shalom_ to Israel's Republicans [360p].mp4 (640x360, 7.59M)

how good are the memes tho

Attached: pence rip.png (1193x780 58.39 KB, 86.92K)

Of course. What else would he be?

Attached: 1529039089808.png (500x560, 107.81K)

This is the third thread you've started with the same exact ad hominen insult in the OP.

Attached: Time to kill this shit thread.gif (512x288, 364.07K)

I did NOT know that.
That is wacky,wacky stuff.

Open borderz 4 Israel. Think of the liddle kidz.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 5.63K)

Hillary is also a Jewish asslicker.

The memes were pretty good, I can't really argue with that.

Attached: Israel First.jpg (3294x2292, 642.86K)

Pence was a neocon that disavowed Trump, how soon we forget.

but he is anti-homosexual so eh.

I don't think there's enough brain left among the prions for that.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 3.73K)

Wtf I guess we should vote for open borders :^)

Daily reminder? I have a daily something for you, OP.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 4.01K)

Wouldn't matter. Edith Wilson ran the Executive Branch after Woodrow Wilson suffered a severe stroke for the rest of his second term. Bill would just do the same in Hillary's case.

Pick one faggot.

You don't get that far up the chain without sucking jew dick.

Attached: spaceghost.jpg (350x699, 117.07K)

All evangelicucks are kike ass lickers. This should have been obvious since day one.

RIP Oreo

Pence is the neocohen insurance policy.

you really don't have to though, the whole "homosexual" thing was only made up recently but, like "gender" by John Money, so it's still in the process of being processed by the public as acceptable by virtue of it's continued presence in the national rhetoric (TV advertising, Universities, New York Times). You can also be racist and still be pro-Israel, like the Zionists themselves are.

Uh, no. Trump is the insurance policy.

>IGNORE THAT HE LITERALLY SAID THAT ISRAEL SHOULD CONTROL ALL US POLICIES
Put a bullet in your brain, retard.

It won't happen. Trump has a task to comply for the kikes, the destruction of Iran and the expansion of Israel, and to play dumb at our Genocide.

Attached: 100-PERCENT-jew-soap.png (797x503, 819.86K)

Jews always sacrifice the best shabbos goyim, user.

By kikes. Hence…

Pretty sure the bullet should be for you with that level of reading comprehension, friend. Read my post 10 more times and maybe, just maybe, what remains of your frontal lobe will twitch enough to provide the spark of understanding.

Daily reminder, jews will burn.

And their servants too.

been told that for 2000 years.

Attached: wai.jpeg (300x168, 10.72K)

It's almost like the jews control both sides are something? Nope, that's crazy, we just have to vote harder.

Sure kike.
We will keep playing your game until the last White go extinct. /s

Attached: 24mb11t.jpg (1600x900, 1.37M)

toothfairy?

Enjoy, you’re now fair game for the niggers.

OP, the whole of DC are kike ass lickers. They don't call it ZOG for nothing and if we elected Hillary we would have had someone that directly begged the Rothschilds for forgiveness and instructions on what orders they are to follow. It's all madness. Only fire can save the world now.

if you think there is any possibility of Trump losing you are a complete idiot.

I had fear that the kikes would have Trump start a retarded war over North Korea (DPRK), but I'm more worried about a possible conflict with Iran, maybe it'll be made another NATO operation just like (((they))) ordered on Libya in 2011.

Attached: ghjews.png (318x295, 16.17K)

when the jews come here to post against their enemies

literally

Attached: 22a856b54924d7b71368e0df1cb2385a91fda16643b8c9a0d27e8856a9fa2475.jpg (716x1714, 146.62K)

it's a shitty astroturf meme

Evangelicucks are zionists because they hate jews.
It doesn't change much i guess, but maybe they can be tamed into some kind of dumbass neutral force - an electoral asset especially, which is what Trump has done.
Maybe I'm wrong, but when last did you hear about Pence ever actually doing anything?

wtf im a zionist now

I'm not even a burger, but I think there are differences between evangelists and actual neocohens, that should be emphasized. Trump didn't pick a trotskike as VP, that tells something.
maybe I'm gasping at straws though

How so? Is this a mistake or are you shilling outside your comfort zone?

I believe the Pence purpose is to take the kikes' mandate in case Trump is impeached or impaired. Nothing new under the sun, everything have been taken care by their handlers.

Attached: b891af7124f05d8d6e6ee1cb65.png (640x693, 140.1K)

Hi, CREW. Look, Brock isn't going to give up shekels for low energy shit like this, so step your game up.

Goodmorning turkroach. How are you today?

Attached: 1517504442664.jpg (584x637, 41.61K)

pedophiles and alcoholics

Not bad, CREW. By the way, where did the "turkroach" come from, besides straight out of your (or Brock's) ass, I mean.