Iran says Israel, U.S. will be targeted if Washington attack

Iran says Israel, U.S. will be targeted if Washington attack

- Iran warned on Wednesday it would hit U.S. and Israeli targets if it were attacked by the United States after President Donald Trump’s security adviser said Washington would exert maximum pressure on Tehran going beyond economic sanctions.

“They know if they harm this country and this state in the slightest way the United States and its main ally in the region, the Zionist regime (Israel), would be targeted,” Ahmad Khatami said.

Iran’s Revolutionary Guards have said it could strike Israeli cities with missiles if it were threatened. Iran also has proxies in the region including Lebanon’s Hezbollah.

The Revolutionary Guards said on Wednesday they would continue increasing Iran’s defensive capabilities not surrender to U.S. pressure to scrap its ballistic missile program.

archive.fo/X8kLz
reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-usa/iran-says-israel-us-will-be-targeted-if-washington-attacks-idUSKCN1L70GC

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 310.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-war-analysis/any-new-korean-war-could-quickly-escalate-to-catastrophe-idUSKBN1AQ2LM
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/01/08/a-new-korean-war-would-kill-more-u-s-military-personnel-than-you-might-think/
foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/14/8-million-dead-what-nuclear-war-with-north-korea-could-look-like.html
cnbc.com/2017/09/25/korean-war-simulation-by-dod-estimates-20000-deaths-daily-in-south.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8944248/Iran-shows-off-captured-US-drone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why wait? Doesn't your pedophile moon god demand the blood of infidels be spilled now anyway? Oh, right, Iran is just a CIA/Mossad meme which is why Russia is pushing them out of Syria.

Attached: 582.jpg (948x669, 153.29K)

Eh, you could do worse than missile attacks on Israel.

I really hope the Russia, Chinese, Pakis or whoever really do give them the nuke. If we can get them to destroy each other that oil is ours and we don't have to deal with stupid kikes fucking up our foreign policy anymore.

Attached: nigga pleez.jpg (1399x764, 242K)

Don't forget about Washington.
It's downright subversive to refer to the cesspit of America by a State's name.

THE ONE!
THE ONLY!
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

Attached: Washington_state_flag.png (1200x712, 34.58K)

How do we make this happen?

Israel must be destroyed, even if we have to lose NY and the entire eastern seaboard to make it happen.

unironically this

The boy who cried wolf.

Do it nigger

iran is woke as fuck
HEIL IRAN

Play acting.

Sound like an invitation for a false flag. Iran is just another deep state pawn.

Attached: 22db2e6672e53c55c3c80b71f5de881239f1c78b61e00734502bf554ab74eeee.jpg (624x531, 413.21K)

Just nuke these fuckers off the map.
Have an "accidental" nuke hit Israel and claim it was Iran's.
Problems solved. Goats virginity saved.

This. How dare Iran react negatively to GEOTUS' threats on behalf of Israel? Death to the goyim.

Nigger, the "deep state" is ZOG, and its pawns are the ones pushing for this war for Israel.

Problem. Reaction. Final Solution.
You could kill all of the shitskinned goat fuckers on Earth, and I wouldn't give a single fuck.

Attached: Nuke_Pepe.jpg (1027x1027, 292.5K)

The good thing about the iranian stockpile is that they can make israel disappear though aI doubt they can reach the USA.
The bad thing though, is that israel would do the samson option, fucking jews probably have nukes ready to go inside of europe already.

I'd say it's time to throw up our pissrael IP's and start taunting Iran

Stop teasing

Attached: MNeE7.jpg (615x434, 124.91K)

So much this.
Iran is a worse joke than North Korea. Boomers and brainlets unironically believing that inbred goat-fucker golems are a threat to anyone or anything, especially to the jews, and instead of the dumb farce to justify war profits and cheap oil to Israel that they really are.

… or, the "real Jews" can do something about the problem children LARP'ing as Jews. It's their fucking problem, not the world'

Oy Vey!

Attached: LULZ.jpg (886x1002, 523.98K)

Americans still can't accept the fact no one is afraid of them anymore

well, lets erase iran then, then all other middle eastern nations.. fuck sandniggers

fucking based fellow white man, lets die for israel!

They really are. The Saudis learned their lesson and so did the Israelis through a handful of Palestinian nobodies managing to beat them. The Persians have always been a great power in history and that's why everyone from Rome, the British, Saudis, and Israel fear it so much and constantly want it gone. And as for North Korea, even without nukes they really can destroy millions of lives and cause global markets that rely on South Korean markets or manufacturing such as memory to go haywire. Here's the countless analysis alone

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-war-analysis/any-new-korean-war-could-quickly-escalate-to-catastrophe-idUSKBN1AQ2LM

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/01/08/a-new-korean-war-would-kill-more-u-s-military-personnel-than-you-might-think/

foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/14/8-million-dead-what-nuclear-war-with-north-korea-could-look-like.html

cnbc.com/2017/09/25/korean-war-simulation-by-dod-estimates-20000-deaths-daily-in-south.html

You can armchair all you want but the reality is it's far too costly and disastrous otherwise we would have steamrolled them already.

Many people can't seem to realize that Israel and Iran play for the same side. Iran is ruled by donmeh jews. These "tensions" are kabuki theater.
This is just them getting blue balled for WW3 and their true Holocaust.
The reason why they are screaming is that it isn't supposed to go this way. They were supposed to develop nukes, give Saudi Arabia the incentive to get nukes from the US, get the entire ME riled against them under ISIS in that timeline and drag Russia and possibly the US into direct war. Meanwhile Israel stays back and watches how the entire ME gets depopulated and relocated to Europe. After all the neighbors stop fighting due to being exhausted they swoop in and get Greater Israel.
USA and Russia might not get nuked but get in large debt with China.

China and Rothschilds win the game.

This is not Russia Today m8. Keep your shilling to their comment sections.

based pesos man.

Proofs for your retarded theory? That's nothing like what is outlined here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

A snippet

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by Richard Perle for Benjamin Netanyahu, the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction".

Basically follows to a T what is going on and what they want. You have nothing.

One of those middle eastern nations is israel and I agree the entire sandbox should be glassed including israel. After that we can take a hammer to it and get that sweet sweet crude.

JIDF detected and we ask that you pls go

If glassing the middle east is so important to you, why don't you want to start at the source of the problem and bomb israel first?
Why do we need to first take out a thorn on iosrael's side?
Really makes me think

dunecoons in the dunes are no concern to anyone except jews and zionist slaves, which one are you?

Attached: 0ebda5027b7f918e24816717de5372a2e88be77f641aafce01d5a1e6c27d8e2f.png (451x417, 165.83K)

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/8944248/Iran-shows-off-captured-US-drone.html

The RQ-170 Sentinel, supposedly the CIA’s unseen “eye in the sky”, capable of beaming back a trove of imagery and electronic intercepts, was broadcast on Iranian state television.

The aircraft was shown beneath an Iranian flag, apparently intact after crashing 140 miles inside the country last Sunday. State television claimed that an electronic attack had forced it down by overriding flight systems. American officials acknowledged the loss of the aircraft, but said it was more likely the drone had simply crashed.

Russia and China immediately seized their chance to gain a unique insight into one of the world’s most powerful intelligence assets, asking Iran for permission to inspect the drone. Surveillance flights over Iran by CIA-operated aircraft of this kind have been taking place for several years, using bases in neighbouring Afghanistan. Iran’s nuclear installations are believed to be the prime target.

The Sentinel, which entered service in 2009, is capable of both intercepting communications and gathering images. No Sentinels are known to have been lost before. Unlike other drones used by the CIA, notably the Predator and the Reaper, the Sentinel carries no weapons and its sole purpose is reconnaissance.

If Russia and China are allowed to inspect the Sentinel, their goal would be to identify - and then replicate - its advanced technology. Elizabeth Quintana, an expert on unmanned air vehicles at the Royal United Services Institute, said they would be particularly interested in the drone’s ability to evade detection by radar.

Attached: drone Iran.jpg (629x319, 57.92K)

ITS TIME TO CHEW ASS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (780x439, 732.54K)

Iran is exactly right in their assessment that US foreign policy and military interventions and current wars are all about what's good for Israel - and are instigated by the Israel lobby and jews.

Putin can ensure that Russia never has to fight a nuclear war against the West if he simply says, "Russia's first three nuclear targets will be Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and Dimona.
After that we will target Washington, DC and American bases."

I'm glad the Iranians are woke AF to who the master and who the slave is.

Now the jews will have to think twice about starting yet another war for Goy soldiers to bleed and die in.

I hope North Korea and Russia too now also step up and say they know where the bullshit comes from, and it's Jerusalem in their nuclear crosshairs.

World peace may ensue.

Attached: expression triumph.jpg (1300x866, 91.05K)

a couple well placed deployed nuke would wipe out a shitskin country, stop being such a faggot you based brownfaggot.

blow them both up. make sure its on a day that lacks wind so the radioactive fallout will stay on israel. and mutate their toucan jew noses. then nuke the dome of the rock, the wailing wall, and the jordan baptism site which is now a landmine laced area. So the evangelicals would get punished for their kikeloving faggotry.

You should really feel ashamed.

Attached: ccf.jpg (680x486, 28.23K)

A cobalt bomb is a type of "salted bomb": a nuclear weapon designed to produce enhanced amounts of radioactive fallout, intended to contaminate a large area with radioactive material. The concept of a cobalt bomb was originally described in a radio program by physicist Leó Szilárd on February 26, 1950.

His intent was not to propose that such a weapon be built, but to show that nuclear weapon technology would soon reach the point where it could end human life on Earth, a Doomsday device.[2][3] Such "salted" weapons were requested by the U.S. Air Force and seriously investigated, but not deployed.[citation needed] In the 1964 edition of the U.S. Department of Defense book The Effects of Nuclear Weapons, a new section titled radiological warfare clarified the "Doomsday device" issue.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb

Israeli soldiers are literally diaper wearing cowards, see this video
The best they can do is shoot women and children and even that they fuck up.
Semites whether arab or jew are just terrible terrible fighters, maybe it's all that inbreeding I don't know.

I dare you to post something that accurately explains the current situation better. But seeing how that's obviously not going to happen
JIDF pls go and stay go

Zio kikenvermin have every reason to fear being sent to the border. The jewsmedia lies through their teeth about what's going on at their border.
Israel is fucked.

Just hit Israel. There's nothing of value in the United States any more. Rothschild is ready to sink that ship with a mega bubble as soon as Iran and China are conquered for Israel.

Attached: usa.png (873x500, 907.5K)

Interestingly enough you never disproved anything from my post. You just said "nuh-uh" and copy pasted a 20 year old Netanyahoo propaganda that confirms my analysis in the point that they make the Israel/Iran conflict almost comically antagonistic.
And now you claim you gave me a check mate. You're a fucking retard.
Rules for Radicals are so 2016.

No, my post was questioning the legitimacy of these claims. Jews/Americas have been making these claims for two decades.
We know Israel has nukes and the samson option is probably real(knowing how the kike's mind works).

This news out of Iran / Persia is going to cause the jews to go into a marathon nose picking session on every news media outlet. It will rustle jimmies from Wolf ('Mouse) Blitzer and Zucker at CNN to Rachel Maddow at NBC.

Now if OUR PEOPLE have to die, the Israeli JEWS will have to suffer the same fate.
At last. :D

Attached: Army Bibi demands US soldiers.png (960x724, 784.99K)

You live in a hall of mirrors, may as well break one of the mirrors and end it all.

Just like when the press made the "mistake" of mistranslating a promise as a threat last mouth. Not everyone has the mind of a genocidal jew.

Attached: img-thing_zps4657a513.jpg (300x300, 14.9K)

You first made the claim that it is false, I demanded proofs and yet reality has proven that it is exactly what has happened and is still happening now, which you also still won't address. It happened, and it's happening right now. Again
JIDF pls go stay go pls

Exactly. It's mistranslation after mistranslation, the same is has been for years.

Never get high off your own supply.

This is what happens when you surround yourself with ziohawks like John "I cant gargle on israels dick enough" Bolton. All of these war-mongering, traitorous Zionists should be arrested and put in work camps.

Nasrallah is based as fuck.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x916, 320.5K)

Yes.
No.
Same old Jewish thread.

Attached: torjew2.jpg (239x328, 12.81K)

Israel and all kikes first

Wait, if we go after them, they'll go after pissrael? What's the down side?

No, whoever sticks their nose out first, goat-fucker.

The only thing worse than a kike is a strayan kike.

How about Israel goes to war with Iran? I'm always hearing about their amazing army. We don't get involved and win?

Sure, if the dune coons grow a pair of balls and attack first. Otherwise, fuck it, take them both out with one move.

You have no allies here goatfuckers. The closest thing you have to that are your jew cousins.

Yeah, because the kikes really care about this. They've been so quite up-until now. Purely defensive.
Face it kike, you should have put all your collective weight behind bibi's plan. For better or worse, no one wants to die fighting in pakiland.

Kill yourself goatfucker, you and the jews are dead.

Attached: kobe_bryant_the_oscars_dear_basketball_getty_images_927307618.jpg (465x262, 24.53K)

The audacity of this goatfucker, thinking his kind have more value to us alive than as a means to destroy jews.

Attached: Like I Give a Fuck.jpg (600x254, 50.44K)

I already said I think it would be great if they went to war without us. Can't you read? Paid per post?

And the ignorant camel fucker still doesn't understand the concept of filters and dismissal.

When did you do this? I think it's you who doesn't know what a filter is.
Fight your own wars, kike.

Doesn't it make your blood boil? Why isn't bibi doing anything about? If the west won't help, you need to do it yourself. WAR WAR WAR.

Attached: 4D04BFE800000578-0-image-a-16_1528383682292.jpg (636x382, 62.07K)

power up those jets Israeli bros, you can do it. G-d is on your side.

Attached: Fucking Mel Was Right Again.gif (625x353, 2.69M)

Death to Iran

Attached: Iran is totally not Controlled Opposition goys.png (710x473 31.74 KB, 149.5K)

Why aren't the goyim rushing to help? Did we do something to their countries? Guess we should go to war with Iran by ourselves.
FUCKING DO IT!

Attached: susanna-feldmann.jpg (700x632, 278.87K)

I personally enjoy the fact that everyone underestimates the power of the USA. 8 Years of Obama made the world believe we are willing to bend the knee and suck the dick of every shit skin who raises their voice at us. Fuck that. I hope Trump just starts nuking the fuck out of each, and every one of you subhuman pieces of shit… and then bombs the Jews as a final fuck you, and blames it on Iran. Much like the Jews did, when they bombed the fuck out of the USS liberty. Ooops

Attached: USS Liberty.jpg (1179x907, 267.55K)

Do you REALIZE how cheap war becomes when you line up two armies on two sides, then we tac-nuke them?

Instant surrender.

USE THE TACTICAL NUKES TRUMP

DO IT!

A cobalt bomb… one for Israel, one for the whole of the Middle East.
A man's penis can only get so hard.

Attached: Nuke Bang Bang Bang.jpg (437x537, 36.91K)

Agreed.
Just burn the whole thing down.
Let it sit for a few years, then claim the semi irradiated lands for the USA, and start robotic oil drilling operations to pay for all of our previous war efforts in the region.

Attached: 025[1].jpg (960x538, 53.85K)

Implying 99% of us wouldn't jump at a chance to strap on a vault suit and claim the savage lands of the Middle Eastern crater?

Attached: Fallout Kicking the unborn.jpg (432x382, 23.27K)

I'm all for it, just don't be disingenuous.

Attached: e2a[1].png (1000x800, 1.11M)

Wanting to flip on the tube, and watch, as shit skins and Jews get turned into little puffs of smoke via mutually assured destruction, while I'm comfy on the other side of the world… How is that disingenuous?

Attached: Nuclear Death feeling it.jpg (1162x850, 193.63K)

China is already conquered by Israel. The two countries have a really close relationship and the Chinese people have favourable opinion of the Jews. Don’t forget China is a cradle of (((globalism))).

Nigger I'm going to explain it once.
Disingenuous.

Good.

100% retarded thread

He should start with his daughter and grandchildren

Hardly, otherwise the chinks wouldn't trade so much with Iran or at all. But there is zero doubt they got along and that is because the chinks and jews are both insects, the latter simply being of the parasitic sort.

You will never be white.

Good. Death to America

>>>/qresearch/

Not an argument.

DEATH TO AMERICA
The South Will Rise Again

the part that no one seems to comprehend, is taking out individuals, not nations. Be quiet. be the silent killer. Do it for reasons well above your own place on this planet. Wait for them to show themselves; and do Gods work

You're not talking about a border. Gaza is the concentration camp or open-air prison operated by hateful jews of !srael.

Those tunnels are just a jail break.

borders
Persians wait for you just across the border in Syria (pic related) and Hezbollah guerillas await you just beyond the Lebanon border, with Kornet AT better than ever.

Attached: iran_83ju3h.jpg (900x506, 87.83K)

Calm down Rothschild

dear rouhani please do not send a missile to wall street and the mission district of san francisco.

That is no bombs to nice white towns,all bombs to Bankers,diamond cutters,diversity and gays. thank you.

Attached: images (8).jpg (237x213, 9.31K)