Twitter alternative released

Twitter alternative released
this is 5x better and 0 shadow ban
admin claims to have removed himself from seeing DMs and is is woke as fuck openly hates communist liberals

Attached: 1533682799863.jpg (2023x1788, 785.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BztLrjCVL4I
intelme.com
intelme.com/en/about-us/privacy
pleroma.social/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like what you thread spamming kike?

My favorite part is where you told us about a hypothetical twitter alternative

OP is a shill, sage and ignore

>>>/cuckchan/

what spam?
intelme dot com is the site fuck off kikes

Attached: 1534697553412.jpg (640x469, 73.14K)

I was actually interested, was hoping it wasn't gab.

Sage for gay OP.

the admin released a video he is currently working on a decentralized youtube alternative to work with intelme
youtube.com/watch?v=BztLrjCVL4I

Maybe you should have put that in the OP you retard

holy fuck go back

Attached: you have to go back.gif (350x233, 348.82K)

Attached: 24.png (519x843, 417.6K)

Perfection is the enemy of good. Gab is better than Twitter, but by all means stay on Twitter.

you mean intelme.com

why the weird secrecy shit?

intelme.com/en/about-us/privacy

Log Files
specialapp.me follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.

mm hmm …

not secure

Attached: nope.png (264x32, 1.45K)

Stop using social media retard.
Any platform is going to be jewed in some way or if it somehow isn't it will never be popular enough to be important anyway.

It's all a front! @jack is going to IP log anyone who would dare leave the twitter cult. Then hes going to round htem all up and place them in FEMA deathcamps

are you some kind of faggot?

Will be adding SSL soon working on encrytion and making secure just giving a heads up for you guys that there are people working on alternatives don't be a faggot and call me out for not knowing how to use jewtube and half kike chan

Don't worry guy after four years I'm just now adding SSL as well

Fuck off kikey. You're done.

I'm on neither. But it seems that normies flock there and all the conservatives are being sensored. From what I have seen of (((gab))) it's jewish run.

The new Internet will be the old Internet, we already have Usenet.

Just install Pleroma (or another AP server if you're a nigger), you faggot. pleroma.social/

Holy fucking shit you have to be fucking kidding me its like the first fucking thing holy fuck just stop holy shit lel

It's also trivial, even without changing anything about the application at all.

twitter is only good because of the size of the audience, an echo chamber does no good

there's already gab