Jeff Sessions fires back at Trump: DOJ won't 'be improperly influenced' by politics

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired back against President Donald Trump on Thursday, saying the Justice Department will not be "improperly influenced by political considerations." Earlier, Trump attacked him on television, asking "what kind of a man is this?"

"I took control of the Department of Justice the day I was sworn in, which is why we have had unprecedented success at effectuating the President's agenda," Sessions said in the statement, which was posted on Twitter by Justice Department spokesperson Sarah Isgur Flores.

During an interview that aired hours earlier on "Fox & Friends," Trump said Sessions "never took control of the Justice Department," criticizing the former Alabama senator for recusing himself from the investigation into possible links between Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russia.

Sessions "took the job and then he said, 'I'm going to recuse myself.' I said what kind of a man is this?" Trump said in the interview.

cnbc.com/2018/08/23/jeff-sessions-pushes-back-against-trump-actions-of-doj-will-not-be-improperly-influenced-by-political-considerations.html

can't archive for some reason.

Attached: Y5987D3.jpg (938x960, 111.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/08/11/the-splcs-terrible-year-just-got-worse/
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-revealing-mccains-subcommittee-staff-director-urged-irs-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/
thenationalsentinel.com/2018/08/23/because-sessions-never-took-over-justice-dept-trump-says-he-will-order-docs-be-given-to-congress/
archive.is/bGBqz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Except for Imran Awran, Debbie Wasserman Schulz, Hillary Clinton, Srzok and Page, and any other "deep stater" or kike or in-favor shabbos.
Then politics very much influences them.

Why did Sessions become such a faggot?
Is it because his family married into chinks?

fpbp
For a Kebbler elf, Sessions has a lot of Chutzpah.

Sessions has always been a faggot. He drew the short straw and got the dirty job of trying to befriend Trump so he could get AG and protect the deep state and pull off a coup against Trump.

No, you'll be properly influenced, sleepy.

Well he can't be influenced by politics if he doesn't do shit, genius.

/ourguy/

Attached: aca21f7e36c0085e48f927becd0b55a8b5c9e41c88771fb530e8bf0a9edd1ed9.png (843x476, 592.14K)

He just outed himself of allowing Imran to serve no jail time amon other things.

The DOJ waited 4 months to file Cohen's plea deal, to coincide exactly with the release Manafort verdict.

Why did sessions wait that long?

Attached: TrVf75YJ_gzEPds2Wkdcksc0_la6UcjdAH2HZCdHOi0.jpg (459x768, 47.67K)

because his owned by kikes, just like everyone in D.C

Attached: 1458068627361.jpg (216x177, 17.28K)

>>>/reddit/

This is a non-story. Someone said something. Oh Jesus, it has to do with drumpf, fucking instant story.

All I know is… Washington D.C. isn't too far away.

The corruption can't ratchet up much further. (((They)) can't keep raising the hysteria. (((They've)) cocked both the Left and the Right, and aimed them at each other. (((They)) seem to want the Right to be the first to act, but historically, psychologically the Left is more likely to spurge.

In threatening Trump Jr., they are trying to get Trump to do something against them, to instigate a conflict. Why would they do that? What misstep do they want our President to take?

People who aren't Trump are starting to call for his head after the midterm election. I doubt he makes it to the end of the year.
My friends were pro-Sessions because he was an "OG" or some shit when I don't trust a single career politician faggot, especially one that thinks marijuana is "devil's lettuce."

If they attempt to impeach him there won't be a war but there would be alot of backlash within the GOP, as in the neo-cons would be pushed out more.

If Trump is impeached we could probably call out Jews for being communist if we were smart in the way we do it.

Remember, Jeff Sessions isn't political. He'd go after Hillary Clinton just like he'd go after Trump!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Attached: Jeff_Sessions_Elf_Hillary_GOOJF_Card.jpg (330x519, 42.2K)

Fuck off mod.

Attached: 7kl54l5;5.jpg (1280x720, 141.93K)

I mean, I visit Zig Forums and should know better to believe that voting is going to fix things. Why pretend to have that hope; it just leads me to disappointment.

No matter how midterms actually go, it's going to be an exciting ride.

Attached: b6b2dd2f89efe9830fbe84f4bc7f32d3--why-meme-rookie-mistake.jpg (473x422, 27.37K)

Jeff Sessions is a compromised faggot, just like the rest.

The DoJ is under the executive branch and the president has sole authority over it. Not that Trump will ever exercise his executive powers. But theoretically, if we got a president who wasn't a complete loser like Trump, then DoJ would be under his authority.

The Republicans will win the mid terms and then manage to find a way to do nothing with it. Screen cap this lol.

You say that as though it’s a “prediction”, as though there’s a greater than 0% chance of anything else happening. As though the GOP isn’t owned by jews.

I would rather them not do anything. Any time Republicans actually do something, it is giving our enemies a tax cut or starting wars for Jews or giving spics amnesty.

You mean they'll do nothing just like every other time they won the midterms since Nixon.
They're like the NRA, they'd have to think of new promises if they actually win.

This.

So Trump is pissed his kike lawyer screwed him over and is attacking Sessions for now pulling his ass out of the fire? Your fault there, Don. Live by the kike, die by the kike.

How is Sessions, who is giving a free hand to (((ROSENBERG))) for his illegal coup, pulling Trump's ass out of the fire?

Wait… (((rosenstein))). I keep getting my jew traitors mixed up. Rosenbergs sold out the atomic secrets to crypto kike Stalin, Rosenstein is trying to overthrow the US government.

fpbp
Jeff "muh weed" Sessions is everything wrong with republikikes. (((Principled conservatism))) will be the death of white America.

The entire trump administration exists to obstruct the day of justice.

Attached: e5895f6ba6ffff8273ad251997909c5b90f06615.jpg (844x1200, 498.27K)

TRIPS NICE!

I like that phrase more than "the day of the rope".

It’s not up to you.

I don't know what's going on with Sessions.

Did he get spooked by the Dems into pandering to them at every turn to prove he's not biased?

That would be a very cuckservative thing to do.

Of course you do, you cocksucking reddit sack of shit. You don’t like the idea of “based” niggers and those “good” jews being hurt in any way, do you? Fuck off and kill yourself.

Sessions is more /ourguy/ than any of Trump's other appointments unfortunately.

Which is probably why Kushner is pushing Trump to get rid of him.

No. "The day of Justice" is the day of rope, but normie friendly.

"One day they day of Justice will arrive, and the world why say;"What happened,and how could this have happened?", when they damn know what's the cause of it."

In what way? What has he done to suggest this?

What do we care?

Awran, Debbie Wasserman Schulz, Hillary Clinton, Feinstein, and others got a slap on the wrist because of Sessions.

Take a look at the rest of Trump's administration, they all probably voted for Hilary.

nypost.com/2018/08/11/the-splcs-terrible-year-just-got-worse/

Trump hired the same guy who worked for the McCain Foundation, and the same guy who's responsible for having the IRS target the Tea Party.

no joke!

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-obtains-irs-documents-revealing-mccains-subcommittee-staff-director-urged-irs-to-engage-in-financially-ruinous-targeting/

because the shills won't call you out for it. You can openly say it.

Trump blames Sessions for the Mueller catastrophe but the truth is Trump listening to Kushner is to blame but since Kushner is (((family))) Trump won't put the blame where it belongs.

Correct. Trump's very public and very persistent whining is a smokescreen to mask his complicity.

He should had forced the DOJ to go after the Muslims for the school shooter training camp, he should have had Awran picked up by his secret service.

>Trump blames Sessions for the Mueller catastrophe but the truth is Trump listening to Kushner is to blame but since Kushner is (((family))) Trump won't put the blame where it belongs.

So what?

He was another state doing a pep rally on drugs while that hearing was going on.

Why the fuck are we still doing hearings? Where's the Trials?

Why the fuck did he allow CNN get away jury intimation? heck by demanding miss trial by Jury intimidation, they would force the MSM to talk about what they did because it would be unavoidable..

Trump has openly and very explicitly stated that the people of Europe are his primary enemy and that Saudi Arabia is a most favored nation, possibly only eclipsed by israel. Islamic terrorism is an asset for him, not a problem. If it went away, he'd have to come up with something else to get red state Randy all ginned up about.

complicity with WHAT

In fairness he did an awfully good job of pretending to be good for a long time, he was the most hardline anti-immigrant person in the senate. Was one of the ones who stood up to the gang of eight amnesty shit that Rubio, Schumer, and McCain were in on.

Pic Related

He's fully compromised now or he's incredibly weak. Or both.

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (600x600, 16.34K)

If Sessions gets fired, it will interrupt his crucial work of prosecuting anyone who has every known or supported Trump

Sessions has long been compromised, I have no clue why Trump hasn't fired him yet. There's something else going on that we're not seeing.

Attached: 724k18-72RUsPo.jpg (1080x1080, 140.58K)

He was complicit with being elected president. That's what (((they've))) moved the goal posts to now.
It was Trump's base hacked the elections.
Then Trump hacked the elections.
Then Russia hacked the elections.
Then Trump asked Russia to hack the elections.
Then Trump told Russia to hack the elections.
Then Trump told his lawyer to tell Russia to hack the elections.
Then Trump was colluding with Russia.
Now Trump was complicit with getting elected as POTUS.

As long as the current system exists, NOTHING will get better. You lemmings aren’t going to be able to vote your way out of ZOG, which only leaves us with one solution. Read up, get in shape, go target practice innawoods and be prepared for when the system collapses.

Attached: CC99918E-2B79-4E47-A33D-F62BA46E5B88.jpeg (720x510, 45.05K)

Its because (((they))) have evidence and physical proof Jeff Sessions is a closet faggot probably a bottom too most likely got honey potted during the election by some cut jaw musclehead. Just look at his face he has got fag face. Hell even in this picture he looks like a dyke.

Attached: jeff session gay.jpg (1024x683, 429.6K)

fuck off rthedonald

Because Trump himself is :D
Oh boy, here we go with the 4D chess…

4D chess is a mental illness. It comes from the cognitive dissonance of the trumpcuck, in seeing the contradictions between Trump's actions and his rhetoric. The Trumpcuck is faced with two possibilities: either Trump is a liar or he has a secret plan and it is all 4D chess. The trumpcuck, being a natural coward, believes the latter. The terminal form of this cancer is the Q-larp. Q cultists will never recover their sanity, and I expect many to commit a heavens gate style mass suicide after being unable to handle the cognitive dissonance.

every major fuck up in the Trump administration can be traced back to Javanka.

Sessions can't change that.

Trump shit all over that notion this morning

He waited too long to fire him. Case in point:

The only reason that faggot would "reverse" positions is because he knows it won't happen. If the Republicans retain control of Congress after midterms, I expect Graham to reverse on his reversal.

In the meantime, Trump MUST get Kavanaugh confirmed before midterms, so it doesn't leave much, if any, room for an AG confirmation fight, which would leave Rosenkike as acting AG (more than he practically is).

If Trump wants to hit them back, he should begin unilateral declassification to make the case against them public. He can make the "October Surprise" happen all on his own.

Sessions is probably going to quit before midterms to spite him

That's exactly what's happening next

My bet is that he releases the documents and then uses presidential power to commandeer national television to highlight the evidence then demand Sessions open a case or get the fuck out as an october surprise.

thenationalsentinel.com/2018/08/23/because-sessions-never-took-over-justice-dept-trump-says-he-will-order-docs-be-given-to-congress/

Attached: moarmoarmoar.jpg (474x354, 34.46K)

They think every white person is an evil nazi and deserves genocide. They even justified what is going on is South Africa in the news the other day, they want to steal everything from us and kill us dead and you think word policing is going to save us?
People like you are delusional and a severe danger to every white person. Stop enforcing your cuckery you're going to get someone killed.

kek

If you're fighting kikes, wouldn't you keep your normal routine knowing they're watching?

As I always say, I'll believe it when I see it.

Attached: ccn anderson cooper b and e.webm (400x200, 4.76M)

1. Kill yourself. Now.
2. Q-LARP is a proven jewish hoax. It is not real. Nothing it says is real. Do not post about Q-LARP here.
3. Go the fuck away.

Sessions needs to be fired, frankly a murderous purge needs to occur of the deep state and then Trump should declare himself Emperor.

Nobody said Q here. Tell your pajeet programmer that you are a defective b0t

Attached: Clipboard0256245w45.jpg (522x546, 56.31K)

>>>/reddit/
Fuck. off.

You didn’t need to. You said exactly what Q-LARP (and ONLY Q-LARP) says, as though anyone here would believe it or it was true in any capacity.
It isn’t happening, you redditor sack of shit. Q-LARP isn’t real. Trump isn’t a god king. The ZOG will not arrest the ZOG. Fuck off.

Citation needed

Put a bullet in your brain. You really ARE a Q-LARPer, aren’t you? Holy fucking hell. Go away and don’t come back. No one believes your fucking bullshit. YOU HAVE TO PROVE YOUR OWN CLAIMS, NOT ME. It was disproven in November 2017, for fuck’s sake. NOTHING it said came true. Reported for spam. You have a containment board.

So you unmarried the chess and Q narratives? Or are you just repackaging them to be more palatable to us?
Either way, fuck off with your well poisoning.

(((Proven))) by jews.

Q scares the living fuck out of them, obviously.

Reported for Q-LARP spam. The ZOG will not arrest the ZOG. The last 9 months have proven you wrong. You have a containment board.

derailed.

They were never married. Chess first came up during the fucking election, Schlomo.

GEE, WHY DOES Q SCARE THE KIKE SO MUCH?

No, exposed. We don’t accept paid jewish shills here.

It doesn’t. The ZOG will not arrest the ZOG.

can you please fuck off? This thread is about sessions.

This

We knew that in June. archive.is/bGBqz

Thanks for archive, point is that is the narrative that needs to be pushed from here.

Would you rather have some hacker paki in jail, or DWS and big-time blackmailers?

will you fuck off, take it to another thread.

Because the Senate has blocked recess appointments, and refuses to confirm a replacement for Sessions. Grassley said as much. If Trump fires Sessions, Rosenstein is AG. The GOP in Congress has been trying to take Trump down every bit as much as the Dems.

Reported for jewish paid shilling.

is that bad?

So fore Rosenstein, THEN fire Sessions. What don’t you comprehend about this? Trump has full power to do this, and yet he refuses to do it. He refuses to follow the Constitution. He refuses to deport anyone. He refuses arrest anyone. He refuses to stop enforcing illegal laws.
No, they’re not. It’s a fucking show, idiot.

He refuses to do it because it will give the Jew controlled Republicans the pretext to throw in with the Jew controlled Democrats to impeach and convict Trump of some fake charge.
He doesn't have to use the power given to him by the constitution.

Surely that is sarcasm

Come up with an idea worthy of being posted here, for fuck’s sake.
He is mandated, by the Constitution, to enact the fucking law. He consciously refuses to do this.

You posted something that shows ignorance of 7th grade US civics, and you wonder why anons have to tell you simple things?
What law says he has to fire Sessions? Or did you fail 7th grade writing too and not state what law Trump is not following? Remember, the courts blocked his EO to rescind DACA, and he's required to follow the law about illegals applying for refugee status, even if they're obviously fake applications.

This.
All he has to do is quote the constitution, then announce his decree.

Declassify 9/11 documents, and wrap that up with all the images of traitors.
Have them charged with high treason, then start charging the agencies that funded shitskin terrorists.

Attached: isis-leader-al-baghdadi-mccain.jpg (666x500 175.52 KB, 100.45K)

REMINDER THAT (((YOU))) SAID “OBEYING THE LAW MEANS HE WILL BE IMPEACHED” AND ALSO SAID “NOT OBEYING THE LAW MEANS HE WILL NOT BE IMPEACHED.”
I wonder why you think you’re fitting in here, reddit.
We’re not discussing that. Learn how to read.
The courts do not have the power to block it. The Constitution is law. The courts are meaningless.
AND HE IS NOT DOING THAT.

And what do you think will happen if he tries to release the 9/11 documents? He doesn't have personal access to them, and the people that do, do NOT want them released. Do you think the CIA will just release all the docs saying "okay, you got us, we staged 9/11" or do you think they'll destroy the documents and say they never existed?

Hint: it's the latter.

Trump is fucked because literally everyone he needs to root out this corruption is controlled by the enemy.

If he declassifies the 9/11 documents, then the jews get exposed. Do you see any sign that Trump isn't a shabbos goy? There are a few signs, like his ineffective "retaliation" to Israeli false flag gas attacks. Possibly he's not a shabbos goy and just knows that he can't oppose the Jews yet, but I doubt that.

Troll much? I don't know why you lie about what I said, but you did. You can go off and have an argument with yourself if you don't want to discuss things, Rabbi.