Equating the South African Genocide to the holohoax

When I see these (((people))) posting about how the genocide in SA is a hoax or conspiracy theory my first thought is to say something to the effect of "I bet you deny the holocaust too."

This seems to put them in an unwinnable situation where anything they say makes it worse for them.

I know most of us know the holohoax is fake, but if we pretend it is real to and spam the (((blue checkmarks))) with accusations of holohoax denial it should work out in our favor. Thoughts?

Attached: 87bu59jqvxh11.jpg (750x691, 69.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/download/1001QuotesAboutJews/QuotesAboutJews.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is&t=1s
vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence?__twitter_impression=true
web.archive.org/web/20180824163147/https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Interested to see replies

Good idea. I'll do that.

Perfect idea.

Actually it's a very devious, and it's a perfect counter argument that allows you to move on rather than to continue to argue with a leftie.

May have missed the boat on this, I've been poking around le reddit looking for instances of this and I can't find people talking about the genocide anywhere outside of the_zionist. I guess they've already memory holed it.

Dresden was a tragedy.

>(((Stroehlein)))
e v e r y s i n g l e t i m e
Today a roastie told me that the genocide in SA didn't exist. I went ahead and told them that the holocaust didn't happen. It was a bit risky because she could have reported me to (((HR))), but it sure did shut her up.

Attached: 60fbb2f5c5ffd0809b32ab429c5a58bf8125842f15f739018bd3346866c6f817.png (656x680, 283.74K)

its still going on twatter but yea they will try to forget about this because their horse died before the gates opened.

It will just add credibility to the holocaust narrative. Sage for possible kike subversion attempt.

You could add the Armenian genocide also. I think roaches and especially those apologists will heavily deny this.

Genocide of Germans after WWII was not considered as genocide and didn't undermine credibility of the real Holocaust. Same be this time. You can't win against doublethink, it wins every discussion. Logic is hopeless against two different set of rules one for for them and another for you. You are in the same postilion as peasants were against lords in Europe. Can't win argument without violence.

Not a bad idea.

The point ins't to convince (((them))), but to get fence sitters to start thinking.

No, it seeds doubt.

Attached: Always.jpg (1235x486, 125.07K)

Not a bad idea user. Could trigger ((( them )))

You have balls of steel user, every time I've come close to revealing my power level it's winded up badly for me. That being said I'm proudest of myself for those times, for having the courage. Whenever I've cucked/stayed quiet it may help me in this world, but it hurts my honor and soul and self-image.

No

Attached: [Jewing intensifies].jpg (350x350, 109.77K)

A better attack:

While trying to subvert jews into miscegenating or into being more open to LGBT in Israel, reinforcing fabricated history is to far. Its no longer merely a weapon directed at only the jews, it becomes a dumb bomb which could cause collateral damage.

best response is "it's as real as the holocaust." they then have to deny the holocaust, or scramble to make excuses for why one is better than the other.

We can use the rgetoric of “never again” and how we never helped those poor kikes and kikelets seeking refuge elsewhere.

Either the holohoax gets debated, people admit that some (((animals))) are more equal than others or they're forced to voice support for whites in SA. The (((holocaust))) has so much cultural weight that if you can equate it to something, opposing that same thing is tantamount to denying the (((holocaust))). This entire arena of consideration is thoughtcrime of the highest order and the more people we can get to even so much as roll these ideas around in their head the better. This is an opportunity to seed heresy first and foremost and we should really hop on it; the potential for salt mining and memetic warfare is going to be absolutely insane if the government ends up actually taking action over this, and given that this is an election year and we're less than 90 days out (muh dogwhistles) the possibility of that is strong. We might soon get the best chance we've ever had to openly discuss white genocide because if some action is taken by the government then the news has to pick it up which means that it will enter the normiesphere on the internet and we'll be shooting fish in a barrel because we've been having these discussions here for years now. If white genocide actually gets openly discussed we will have the opportunity to hit the public consciousness like a freight train.

Attached: 1532187282334.png (1434x2030, 801.96K)

I like this, it would enforce how one track they are if all they have is the holohoax rolling around in their heads regarding genocides.

Did R_TheDonald make this thread?

Probably, they were ecstatic when trump deported le ebil naghtsee guard.

>Either the holohoax gets debated, people admit that some (((animals))) are more equal than others or they're forced to voice support for whites in SA. The (((holocaust))) has so much cultural weight that if you can equate it to something, opposing that same thing is tantamount to denying the (((holocaust))).

Holocaust religious will just declare you a hysteric. For them magically disappearing jews are facts and murdered Boers are totally exaggerated ordinary criminality.

Sorry there is nothing to gain in reinforcing the enemies narrative (racist white people), that is used to justify their actions against you (racist white people must disappear).
Ultimately, the murder of Boers is justified for them (jews and their brainwashed adepts) by the holocaust.

Not bad. Good way to rile up the (((neocons))), and get every boomer republican aware of what's happening in SA.
Ironically there is more evidence of genocide in SA than there was in Germany.

They need to be slaughtered. Nothing less will do.

Attached: kiked 3.PNG (607x520 45.73 KB, 46.05K)

Holy shit, do I fucking hate Jews.

Pretty good idea

Just tweet about Katyn forest, or talk about the Armenian genocide. The more people talk about the holohoax, the more money jews make from it.

Once they stumble into that trap you pretty much have license to verbally torture them into a psychotic break. Fuck at that point I show them crime scene photos from the farm murders. That shuts them the fuck up, let me tell you.

Attached: bd20792f5dd122234a06743334791748bb1c74cf3cbbc34a1ed96f99dd2665e8.jpg (5121x3377, 1.7M)

Say SA is like a communist holocaust. This opens the door to holodmor. Melema the commie subhuman he is. Hope he gets shot.

The South African deaths and land appropriation is like a communist holocaust.

It’s dumb calling it a genocide, when jews have been allowed to define what actually constitutes a genocide and are producing figures year on year suggesting that there are 70-80 farm killings annually. They have the whole “it’s not genocide goy, and we can prove it” thing already stitched up.
What it is is targetted killings on a significant scale, and that is what we should be calling it. Sure using the ‘genocide’ term is an alarmist tactic which has had some utility in waking people up on our own side, but it should not be used in this battle because right now it is easily refutable.
In fact, shills are going to push the idea of ‘genocide of white South Africans’ to gullible right-wingers they want to see get shot down. Its a classic straw-man tactic.

Yet again. Easy to refute hysteria-led shillfuckery.

This tbh

So offer some good ideas instead of picking everything apart and offering nothing except liberal tier snark like some kind of obvious glow in the dark shit stirring nigger.

Attached: satisfact.jpg (207x253, 16.9K)

Looking at the trend right now (in Spicland anyway), if you write South Africa you'll only get an onslaught of tweets about this group of Korean faggots are gonna have a concert there. This BTS boy band is also gonna have a collab with YAAAS QUEEEN plastic nigger herself, Nicky Minaj. Seeing how absolutely rabid the fans of Korean bands in general, it makes me suspicious if this concert was planned from some time, or if they hastened their visit to South Africa to drown out all the farmer genocide accusations.

Attached: b5a6b389b5bc29bb89c7214335b22fcb2058338d86bedadc47bbdc3483163232.jpg (624x800, 90.02K)

I think it'd be better to compare it to the armenian genocide. Hell, that's not officially recognized by the government either, so it's a better comparison, imo.

"holocaust" is too specific and antagonistic. It would be more effective to associate denial of the South American niggering to mock them.
I'm saying things like "right, nobody ever killed people and stole their things before" and "all genocides are made up by corporations to sell greeting cards"

*African
stupid auto correct

This is true - don't enforce the hoax narrative

As many as 15 million rapes occurred in Germany by the Soviets after "the allies" defeated Germany. Women ages 8-80 were raped, some as many as 70 times. A certain group undermined Germany from within, and from without. This group even "declared war" upon Germany prior to any expulsion by Germans. Areas that were Germany prior to WWI were in control of Poland, who persecuted and slaughtered the native Germans. After 3 times, and two warnings Hitler finally said "enough!", and invaded Poland. Jews were persecuted and encouraged to leave due to their declaring war on Germany, and due to their actions (money, propaganda) against the state. Excellent quotes in here…the monster of Churchill. Ike the kike. ""There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." - Vladimir Jabotinsky in Jewish Daily Bulletin (July 27, 1935)" etc, etc. archive.org/download/1001QuotesAboutJews/QuotesAboutJews.pdf

Attached: soviet rape germans 3, wwii.jpg (1271x1279 136.3 KB, 356.94K)

hooktube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is&t=1s

Attached: marriage, communism, globalism, nwo, progressivism, sex.png (1271x1279 70.23 KB, 356.94K)

When I look into the dark corners of the internet, I see it infested with weak minds.
Of course the President is concerned whenever he sees apparent genocide.

Those are the same arguments they use against someone who disagrees with them

Yes these dirty saffa holohoax deniers need the gas upstanding Jewish citizens need to not have their favourite pity shovelling story terrible experiences compared to the lowly death and genocide of racist, white Boers South Africans.

Script:

"Look at what's happening in South Africa! The racist government is stealing land and property from the boers and killing them, just like the Nazis did to the Jews in the 1930's! We can't let the holocaust happen again, guys! Remember the 6 million!"

Attached: 164dea3832154ddfe71fa8767fbdcedcf8e161656976612b6c54d48d2b01d4de.png (680x907, 624.08K)

The holocaust didn’t happen. This isn’t useful to us.

Some aren't denying it though.

Attached: not even trying anymore.jpg (912x1024, 130.13K)

Give the full link. This is huge.

"Oy vey, don't use muh holohoax, that's mine!"

Sending this to my friends right now.

Attached: 1467939871594-2.png (270x265, 51.07K)

lol

How did you completely miss the point of the thread

This explains why Goy Beck was busy telling his retarded followers there was nothing to see here this morning. I've learned that listening to his shitshow is a good way to keep track of whatever lies the kikes are currently pushing. If he's "debunking" something that is common knowledge here, rest assured the issue has been targeted by kikes for a smear campaign.

Sorry for no archive, phoneposting at work.
South African farmers: Trump’s tweet, explained - Vox
vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence?__twitter_impression=true

Is this cretin still alive? I thought he drank himself to death and his "empire" collapsed after the Cheetos stunt.

CALL IT ETHNIC CLEANSING
Use the kike's own language against them. Also, ethnic cleansing is an accurate term for what is happening. Be sure to remind people that we bombed the fuck out of Serbia and Kosovo to stop it.

Yeah. his shitshow is on the radio during my morning commute. In all seriousness, I wonder how many of his remaining listeners are like me that tune in just to point and laugh at the cringey slow motion train wreck.

This but a jew will jew

BUMP. PRAISE KEK

Archive
web.archive.org/web/20180824163147/https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2018/8/23/17772056/south-africa-trump-tweet-afriforum-white-farmers-violence

Honorary Nordbot.

Attached: Definition-of-Genocide.png (1561x850, 289.12K)

Go for it. Let us know what they come back with.

This post is left up because reddit controls the board now.

Hahaha what the fuck am I even looking at here?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1598x822 1.32 MB, 201.39K)

This is a joke right?

Meh, he's been doing that for a long time now user, since pre-kampfy.
He was the guy who used to make the threads about how we shouldn't call White Genocide "genocide" and how "White Nationalism" is actually a Jewish trick.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1167x826, 125.96K)

HAHAHAH

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1166x539 231.36 KB, 66.56K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1162x495 559.64 KB, 63.63K)

He's just saying that they have kike-made stats (from SA government) that are total fabrications, but they can be pointed to to refute the genocide claims.

Whenever people bring the fake government stats, though, point out that the SA government produces those. There is very clearly mass killing/torture/robbery going on. Just talk to any South African. The government is hiding it.

lel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1175x206, 51.2K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1119x1453, 253.01K)

What if we went and realy exaggerated the holohoax argument calling back such hits like the holocoaster or electric floors?
It will both have function of attacking blue checkmarks and few more intelligent bystanders might figure out that something is not right.

Attached: Cogito.jpg (600x600, 12.78K)

Is this bitch White or not? She can't seem to make up her mind.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1060x1222 39.03 KB, 260.9K)

God these people are so fucking disingenuous its amazing.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1061x356 22.39 KB, 59.4K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1058x195 156.89 KB, 41.17K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1063x193 46.95 KB, 43.05K)

The memes write themselves.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1604x1087, 1.99M)

Childless bleach-blonde tatt'd up slag with a dog and no children who claims herself a Muzzie.
This world is a joke.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1582x691 1.94 MB, 823.83K)

If this woman isn't being monitored for links to terrorist activities…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2070x313 61.79 KB, 26.38K)

Fucking peak signaling dude Jesus Christ

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1578x1085, 143.51K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1630x1405, 115.66K)

Good idea, you could say something like.

Yep, every application is different, With some guy saying "We can't believe alt-right propaganda about SA genocide" I just followed up with "We can't believe Jewish propaganda about the holocaust" he STFU instantly.

Kikes sure don't like it when there is no way for them to play the victim.

Attached: eeb328ab0b9f86fb503ce696f4a12e766c76795b133c27613d58e5caac44183e.jpg (552x414, 18.32K)

You're either anti-white or retarded.

You force them to take position where either both are real or both are fake. I don't care if they believe some fairy tale from 100 years ago is real. I care that they admit whites are being genocided RIGHT NOW and we can stop it. I'll let them keep their lie alive a little longer if it means we can save the lives of millions of whites who are about to be murdered.

If they want to take the position that both are fake then their whole power structure falls apart and we win. If they admit white genocide is real we win. We can only win here.

Attached: 1f17e7390a5599731467dcf62b8c099c09b79e3275f3e19a8e4884388f8ee619.png (600x338, 340.2K)

lol. Niggers there can't read. They can't stop themselves from raping/killing either.

New idea, lets call blue check mark lefties Boer genocide deniers. Use the Kike program against (((them))).

Guys, guys.
You're overthinking it.
What's the best way to make memes?
Make them simple and direct.
How do you try to awaken some leftist retards from realizing there is a genocide going on?
Simple, just tell them that many of the people that lived both in germany and in italy had no idea that the holocaust was going on.

Boom, their mind explode, they have no argument left, you can bend them like wet noodles.

That's the narrative we should be pushing for, using their ignorance against them.
The only way to counterpoint our "ignorance" would be by actually researching the subject but actually researching the subject can lead to two possible scenarios.
1) They find the truth, the converted.
Or
2) Even if they find some bullshit argument we simply attack them as if they were trying to prove the holocaust was a lie, rather than the white genocide

If they are on the left, after all, they cannot break the conditioning, the second we use the holocaust arguments against them it's over, the most powerful currently is the one I listed above: that if a genocide was going on they wouldn't inform us about it.
Open with that, then delve into more complex concepts.

smart minds think alike OP ive already been spreading this OC

Attached: msnbc_white_genocide_denial.png (1132x825 856.29 KB, 236.38K)

Get help.

You will never ever get to that phase without doing any consistent message work. It's almost like there's a bunch of newfags here that know nothing about the history of BUGS, psychological warfare, you probably never listened to all of Horus, etc. It's almost like you don't understand the Common Sense pamphlet written prior to the US revolution against England. It's almost like you don't actually get that you have to get people on a consistent message.

You don't even get where the fight is. The fight is not physical. Our problem is that the public must be on a consistent message, otherwise they will just support the enemy and you will die by sheer numbers.

Don't be stupid.

Bob Whitaker was a CIA officer and the mentor of Tim Murdock, a US Army Intelligence officer.

Fucking idiot, should've told them "oh I bet you think the holocaust is a hoax too! do you even know about rwanda?!"

You have to out-virtue-signal the left, thats how you disable them dumbass

I'm not compromising for dumb trolling.

>making (((them))) eat their own fucked up Talmudic logic
I like the cut of your autism friend.

Attached: 1478934872627.jpg (269x395, 27.28K)

Hi (((andrew))) the lolocaust never happen but it will in due time.
Remember you're here forever.